No more excuses, buy your tiny house now

stop being a rentcuck

Attached: 1549333236481.png (476x301, 62K)

to buy that and the land to put it on I would have to become a loan cuck

Save your money, the housing market will crash again in 2025. Cap this shit.

Jews will never cease to impress me.

>2025
found the underage

Rebranded trailer park trash

Try about 2021, maybe around April.

Attached: 1507678944667.jpg (640x640, 208K)

$50,000 for a shed with plumbing?

You can get a double with 900 square foot place for $50K. Why get a tiny 100 square foot cuck shed?

How much do the raw materials of that $50k house cost?

$50k for a 6x10 cuckshed with no land. No wonder synagogue shootings are becoming more frequent.

How are you supposed to use the toilet, wash yourself, cook, and use the computer with water, gas, and electricity?

Attached: 1557185627727.jpg (882x640, 87K)

Seems like your a retard cuck too, since you can't figure out how to make money

*without

*double wide

Considering the kits are like $15-25K it's at least half labor costs.

I can get a double double with animal fries for $5 and continue paying rent to my Jewish overlords too.

Attached: 4x4-refinedguy.com_.jpg (600x400, 134K)

>buying a shed for 50,000 to live in
I feel like this is a greater cucklevel than renting

No trump will win 2020, and that will slow the inevitable. It will get bad after that. We have a while before it crashes, we're still not even back up to 2008 prices.

The thing in that picture is a six pack project at most.

this.

Also cuckshed without shower and toilet. Imagine the smell!

Nigger, we're beyond 2008 prices.

Those are probably container homes and their floor is laced with cancer causing pesticides because they were used in cargo vessels to transport stuff.

obviously the plumbing is not included, you have to get a plumber and permits

Not only that, plumbing, septic tank + services. Taxes and repairs.

Trump is out. He only won because it wasn't her turn.

Attached: 1518716901105.jpg (683x1024, 119K)

>50k cuck shack
fucking why

So many shills on this board. How much are you paid exactly.

based. revelations 3:20

No we're not in most places, maybe highly urban areas, but most places aren't.

Biden? Get the fuck out, as it is now there is no way he will lose.

You can get an ice fishing shack for free if you go out on the lake early enough and fill it with free furniture on large item pick up day and you've got a tiny house for $0

Attached: 1520141617158.jpg (736x1104, 175K)

What a gypsy. You can buy a 620 sq ft shed for 5k

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-013403_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 385K)

pretty sure this guy did it for free

Attached: door neighbor.png (2864x1669, 948K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-013711_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 309K)

So these are trailers for numales and hipsters?

Attached: 1286594985885.jpg (206x235, 12K)

Case/Schiller 20 city composite index

Literally a cuck shed.

Attached: Switch soy shack.jpg (416x454, 78K)

For that much you could buy a nice chunk of land. Why the fuck are they so much?

>goyim driven out of their cities
>blacks living in houses
>asians having houses but not living
>jews owning houes
>goyim forced to go to cuck shed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>implying the USA will still be a "country"

hahahahha fool. no civilization has lasted more than 250 years. you're living in a dystopian hellhole that is wildly illegal.

enjoy, faggots.

Why buy that cuckshed when you can buy an authentic traphouse in the middle of niggerville USA for only a cool half million?

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-235208_Chrome.jpg (1080x937, 397K)

and the impact fees for all that plus bringing power in

Careful now, overconfidence and cockiness are some of the many reasons why the dems lost in 2016. We can’t afford to get complacent.

Come on. It's at least a six pack and a pizza.

Yeah I know what that is, it doesn't take into account the 13 years of high inflation, and it is highly driven by urban development. Again most suburban and especially rural areas are not back to 07 levels. You're right there is already a bubble, but I, personally, don't believe it will pop anytime soon. It will be bigger than it was last time. Just wait, when a Democrat gets back in office interest rates will rise, and banks will start giving half a million dollars to any dumb fuck that makes $30k a year and has a 570 fica score. Then shit will go down, it's coming. Maybe I'm wrong on the date, just save your 50k cuckshed money, and then invest it when it all implodes again.

I got .16 acres of land in Utah off ebay for like $500 when I was drunk. No water rights though. . .

Yes but smaller and far more shittily built.

My man!

god bless america

for 49k I'd rather buy and RV. Fuck the housing market, fuck property market, fuck this gay earth.. the only true freedom is an RV.

Attached: 220px-Rv-movieposter.jpg (220x303, 27K)

This is the future of all western white people. Jews want to reduce you to living in a Slave box.

I own an actual home and pay pretty much the same thing that I would for an apartment in the city. The difference is I'll be able to sell it later and make money while you'll still have a negative networth.

Small spaces aren't bad if you want to live on a lot of land and have no property taxes.

What's better, a mcmansion in a shitty culdesac with no trees and someone bitching at you to mow your lawn or a couple of acres of forest with a tiny house on wheels offgrid?

The amazon shit is retarded though; viral marketing since they've had those shitty 'houses' which are $2k shipping containers they clad in osb and particle board then sell it to you for $50k

>"EMPLOY NUMBER 2754"
>"YOU OVER SLEPT TODAY"
>"YOU'RE 15 MINUTE BATHROOM BREAK PRIVILEGE HAS BEEN REVOKED FOR TODAY"

Attached: 1550190235361.png (800x821, 682K)

How is this different from a trailer house?

>Biden? Get the fuck out, as it is now there is no way he will lose.

Trump's grass roots energy and steam has lost some energy for sure, but I wouldn't bet the farm on Biden

Chances are (((Bernie))) will get fucked over by the DNC yet again. They're already used cooked polls to make it look like he's lost the younger generations support, which I don't buy for a second. If this happens, expect another bernie bro boycott/protest vote

Also the wahmens will not come out for Joe like they did with Hillary. Mainly because hes not a wahmens himself. Secondly there's too much out there of him doing creepy shit. Since it's dem vs dem coverage at the moment there hasn't been a whole lot that has come out. When Biden takes the nomination and its him vs Trump the skeletons will be dragged out of the closet. Unlike Trump, the people who would vote for biden (specifically the roasties and cat ladies) will actually care about it.

Lastly if you haven't noticed Biden has a stuttering problem, especially when he runs out of shit to say/ is under pressure. While in the dem debates he'll get softball questions and limited speaking time until the final rounds when it's a few people, vs Trump he will look like a stuttering fool.

Buy a real home, maybe a distressed property under a conditional sale contract. (good neighbors)
Stipulate half of monthly payments go to purchase price.
For say, five years. Scrupulously comply with contract terms.
In five years your rent gives you a down payment, if not 20% then pay personal mortgage insurance premium, until you get twenty, then ditch it. Your mortgage pays off the K seller, disappointed because he hoped you would default like all the other loser-buyers, triggering a due on default provision.
Play the game or pay rent forever.

>electricity?
Look close to the roof.
>water
I pretty sure they put some system to collest rain water, Just like in Africa.

Martin Crane pilled

That’s a long ass time from now. By 2025 it will crash to 2020 values.

Attached: jews did this.jpg (2404x1814, 1.17M)

>Allwood
>In fucking termit-land.

What about zoning and inspection since it's a permanent structure? I bet it isnt to code

Why doesn’t everyone on pol buy this and put it on 1 acre.

not my problem goys :^)

you still pay property tax forever. some asshole from new jersey was posting tax rates there, and on houses selling for like 200k, it was 18K a year for some of them in property tax. the reason to buy a home is for the 3% loan and the mortgage-interest tax write-off, and the speculation that property values increase. but if you don't capitalize on those three fronts, it's a lot of risk and likely a loser over renting.

Millennials will absolutely refuse to buy trailer homes unless it is the last resort.

How many years now have we been memed at in film and television that the trashiest, most shitty people live in these things?
Doesn't matter if you have to pay twice as much and it's half the size, they will fucking *not* live in a trailer if that can be avoided.

Attached: 1475563593180.png (630x620, 32K)

Attached: baby-boomers.jpg (968x681, 67K)

Cuck shed

Tiny homes are often built on trailer frames. It's just a smaller trailer for a higher price.

>$49,995
>luxury cuckshed
My mom bought a 2 bedroom, 1 bath fixer-upper for about $45K at a foreclosure auction, spent another $15K repainting it, replacing a termited out backwall, paving the potholed driveway and replacing the gross carpet and the moldy ceiling that made it gross. Then resold it for $140K.

Remember kids: being a cuckold is a choice.

Attached: 1549535393615.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Every single other millennial I know owns their own house and decent plot of land. This must be a meme from butthurt Gen X'rs who don't own shit lol

Attached: kuhi.png (420x420, 256K)

shut the fuck up faggot I’ll neck you

You're still renting from the government when you buy a house.

Tiny home are just a way to get people used to living in shitty conditions, it’s the same with the bug and insect food trend. Don’t buy into the cuck shed meme.