....Continued from earlier - Archie Bunker: What Makes America Great

I used to watch this show with my grandma in 90s....Archie was dropping red-pills back in the 70s...sadly this could never air on TV now:

Only 30 seconds long, and 100% right:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALE6ENavvJQ

Attached: Arch.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccco4ASA1EI
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
youtube.com/watch?v=V1eapkqjEOc
youtube.com/watch?v=1CS1cUIxBVg
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vtvWl6sQM
youtube.com/watch?v=YYucMt0vrXg
youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

England is full of fags:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

Archie on why Heebs (jews) are bad:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccco4ASA1EI

The COONS are coming:
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

What do you mean? I see this show on TV all the time.

This show is a perfect portrayal boomers ruining America.

Was Archie or Mike and Gloria suppose to be the boomers?

mike and gloria are boomers
archie would be early silent or late GI Generation

>sadly this could never air on TV now
Then wtf was I just watching on tv with my dad a half hour ago?

This show was blue pill as fuck. Look at how it ends and the spin-offs from this show

I fucking loved this show. Well not as a kid because I didn’t get it but now it’s amazing.

Archie is genius. And Mike is an insane hippy that doesn’t get it. Like the man who plays him Rob Reiner.

And no this show could never air today. I mean reruns can obviously but they’ve had edits to be more palatable. If this show was at all popular they’d get it removed from the air even in its rerun stage.

Imagine a show like it now though. It would be insanely controversial. Because were worse off now than we were in the fucking 70s for freedom of speech.

Funny thing too. This was the first show to have a toilet flush happen on it. Like I Love Lucy was the first show to have a pregnant woman on it and they couldn’t use the word pregnant. They had to say they were “expecting”.

Attached: EE99B167-E441-4C1A-ACB7-F24DDC6D92D4.jpg (399x480, 40K)

a lot of those classic shows were based. its only since the 90s that its been a circus.

I just watched the episode today where the swinger couple came over
The lady was like "So when do I get to meet Archie?"
...beat...
FLUSH!!!

I wouldn’t say the 90s was bad honestly. It was still very conservative. We had family shows like Full House, Urkel, etc that we’re still very popular and wholesome. They werent red pilled of course but they weren’t degenerate either. It’s no wonder blacks of today claim to hate Family Matters and Cosby Show. It depicts family life they despise.

>red pills in the 70s
>not self evident facts of life

Attached: 1511200786162.jpg (300x250, 8K)

Mike and Gloria were hippies and "vietnam protestors" - the 1970s version of libcucks

yea i mean that's when it began. the threshold was crossed at some point in the 90s

Hahah that was a great episode.

I was watching Threes Company awhile back and it dawned on me too that that is another show that would be cancelled so fast today. A straight guy pretending to be gay to live with two women? And then he gays it up when his landlord is around. That plus the women being “bimbos” would be seen as problematic.

The ultimate "red pill" is that the show discussed/used/embraced all racial stereotypes topics and political events at the time, on live TV....Archie was an amazingly deep character actually. He was an anti-hero...He made fun of everyone else, despite himself being somewhat ignorant....didn't want blacks living on his street, but would still be friendly and kind to them - in his own Archie way.

Damn I talk just like that and I'm a young handsome 6'0 tall spic with black hair. Will I Redpill white girls and make them think if they get with me?

haha yah that show was "sexist" as fuck, I loved it Wasn't the entire show's premise if I remember, that John Ritter was trying to trick Susane Summers into fucking him? #metoo REEE

just tell them you're quoting Archie Bunker and then show them the clips....if they like it - they're a keeper....

Archie Bunker is Alf Garnett.
You copied us dinya lol
youtube.com/watch?v=V1eapkqjEOc

Attached: 1557797175378.png (657x527, 34K)

holy shit, you might be right...I watched two minutes and he's already talking shit on Paki's.....seems this show came out 3 years before Archie too....thanks for the new info britfag

>if they like it they're a keeper
Imagine something like this airing in 2019? With all the collage kids (people like me) with their safe spaces? Nowadays you cant even call someone fat in my school. The thing is user, that besides all this...my peers still listen to rap music that curses out blacks by saying nigga and whites by making fun of them. What hypocrisy

(((Rob Reiner)))

Yeah, the credits on every episode said that it was based on the premise of the British show.

Al Murray milked Alf. Kinda good but he's a lefty irl
youtube.com/watch?v=1CS1cUIxBVg
You have Gav McInness Not a lefty. Good lad
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vtvWl6sQM

Attached: 1553879199265.jpg (640x360, 31K)

(((((((( disgusting ))))))))

Carl Winslow went to work everyday as a cop and provided for his family and wife. Most niggers can't really relate.

nigger what "collage" do you go to where you can't correctly spell college?

He went to the University of Wakanda

lmao

>.Archie was dropping red-pills back in the 70s...sadly this could never air on TV now:
No
this is a kike show to portray race realists as backwards hicks.

true

That show was actually written by a Jew named
(((Norman Lear)))

You fell for it.

Archie was an anti-hero, I know that can be complicated for some people to understand..

>Archie was an anti-hero, I know that can be complicated for some people to understand..
imagine being to stupid to know the difference between good and bad
imagine falling for the anti-hero and strong female moral and gender bending subversion

guys if you're a racist or you're proud of your country and want to preserve your culture you're a clown. Look at the clowns Archie and Alf. They're so silly. Conservatives are silly

Attached: 1547758036111.png (989x670, 1.13M)

this, archie was ALWAYS "proven" wrong, the majority of the episodes centered around "how wrong is arch today, that lovable goofy racist?"

funny how the problem in white countries is always white people.

also i love racism. it's great. look at the shitty ginger prince, no racism and his mudchild won't even look like him.

yah, I'm "to stupid"

Ahh yes, like the episode were Archie's house was robbed by two niggers....totally painted Archie as the bad guy....

God faggot you havent even watched one episode, you're just dick-riding the other cunt who said the show was gay.

if a Japanese lad said
>no more white Europeans in my country for a while pls, my culture is suffering. Come back in 20 years.
I'd say fair enough. I respect your culture. Be patriotic. It's your country. Fair play see you later
I wouldn't be insulted. It's his home. I want his culture which I admire, to continue.
Why is it wrong for Europeans to say this and non Europeans feel insulted?
How dare you not want me to come to your respective European country. Fucking racist.

>"late in life" child
i've seen every episode. did you know there was a spinoff where archie owned a bar? i've seen all that too. i bought my father the dvd's for both of them for father's day. archie was always made a fool of. it doesn't matter if what arch says is the truth if they spin it around to where he's the butt of the fucking joke. sure, niggers robbed the bunkers, but then guess what, THE FUCKING JEFFERSONS HAPPENS NIGGER!!!

I member why I picked this Gavin episode now, Archie mentioned

Nice one user, I pointed that out in the last thread. It's almost like there was a coordinated attempt to make the generation not happy with the changes in their countries look stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=YYucMt0vrXg

Attached: 1552014155399.jpg (2000x1494, 207K)

This, amazing show.

ohhhhh, so you hate the show, yet bought the DVDs and know everything about it....get better at lying you dumb cunt

REEEEEEEEE

Married. With. Children

Sure al is a nihilistic jerk, peggy is a dumb bitch, his daughter a slut and his son a degenerate... but the writing is great and tears apart the feminist non-sense that started to reveal itself during the time:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

I remember as a kid this show would come on right after The Simpsons, and I never watched it....this clip was great though....Any seasons that were better than others? I'll give it a shot.

oh man they're all great

is it all fat jokes or does he rip into other shit?

yeah lesbian/fags, feminism and general societal decay... he was basically Jow Forums before there was Jow Forums

>implying

sorry, let me correct that - the show is liberal propaganda against whites......so you bought the DVD for your dad....did I get that right, faggot?

Google lear foundation lol

way to kill my buzz

Those shows we're social engineering to fool white people into believing that blacks are just like everyone else. A fraud paid in blood.

Yeah, but the public loved archie and not mike. Archie worked all day to provide for his wife and his deadbeat kids while mike treated him like shit just because of his beliefs. Remind you of anything?