Is Leftism a logical and internally consistent belief system?

Is Leftism a logical and internally consistent belief system?

Attached: TITANIA PARODY TWEET.png (610x561, 54K)

A good punch in their face would remind feminazis to shut up and let men make the laws.

It's just based on emotions.

No of course not

Attached: PunchingWH.gif (208x368, 3.4M)

This shit is so nonsensical it's like a zen koan. Zen masters used nonsense koans to stop their students from thinking. Too bad the zen masters didn't have access to twitter back then. They could have brought so many to enlightenment.

>It's not satire

Attached: 1550889984095.gif (427x424, 3.82M)

>NO UTERUS NO OPINION
Unless you are pro-choice of course.

Yes, it's logical and internally consistent with whatever is the bleeding heart faggoty opinion du jour

tatiana mcgrath is a satire account, but these days you can assume that someone somewhere actually holds mcgrathian views for real.

A reminder to Tits McGrath.

YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING CUNT

Attached: 17456163-portrait-of-beautiful-smiling-woman-in-fitness-wear-showing-ok-sign-isolated-over-white-bac (1299x1300, 127K)

I just checked her twitter.
>Activist. Healer. Radical intersectionalist poet. Selfless and brave. Buy my book.
>I think racism is really bad. Please retweet, because very few will have thought of this insight before. No need to thank me.
>Vote for Labour or we’ll be plunged into a fascist apocalypse with mob rule and super gonorrhea. Don’t let fear win here.
This is not real, this is an ultimate master troll account.

But that is where her plan fell short.
She did not think I would actually become a trans woman to gain my rightful dissenting opinion.

Also
>random twitter post thread

Shill elsewhere

Let us not forget brothers about s korea. Where cuntimus maximus female ruled. Men had internet time limits. And other bullshittery.

>you can't have a baby without uterus
unbelievable sexism by this woman, disgusting

hard sale after women in american decide to mutilate their infant sons with circumcison. no dick no opinion?

Its amazing that fundamentally i agree that the abortion ban goes to far in many places but these cunts are such insufferable assholes i support the ban just for the heck of it

He should have fucked her after that.

its a troll account

Attached: 1552899934369.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Mmmmm I like

You dumb fuck, it's a parody account.

Fuckin nice user. That's a very interesting idea. Is leftiespeak Turing complete, as a language? To what extent are lefties/transfaggots/soiboi fucks actually able to change the state of their mental illness, let alone the state of the current system of affairs that is our present day clown world. This is a deep philosophical inquiry. Bravo.

>falcon_punch.gif

>Men have to pay for a child from conception onward
>Men can't give an opinion on birth

If men have to pay, they get a say #MensRights

Some Americans are just as inbred as pakis, Jesus Christ

>TITANIA PARODY TWEET.png

the tweet is satire but it's what Leftists truly believe.

& then sent a video of it to a bunch of triggly-puff feminists?

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x632, 48K)

that's a parody account, dumdum

My wallet my choice.

In a hurry to grab our money for child support but damned if we have an opinion about the fate of our children.

Do liberals regret siding with angry brown people and LGBTQP freaks?
They have driven the majority of whites away from their parties. Kinda dumb when they were on the verge of a demographic victory.

Imagine if every man on the planet united on one day to each punch one woman in the face. A mass action like that would shake them to their core. You couldn’t get five broads to agree the sky is blue but such a show of strength would seriously fuck with them. Jews would fuck this up though.

Parody or not. A shitload of sluts are taking this serious.

doesn't mean he's not accurately portraying the lefts own statements.

then the joke is on them

Leftism, or Liberalism is a mental disease...case closed...

>Is Leftism a logical and internally consistent belief system?
No.
The left has subjective morals, the right has objective morals.
The right, classical liberals and libertarians base their morals generally around a constant truth or belief. These include that right to protect yourself and to keep arms. They are not absolute though but generally consistent across all morals. Such as "the government cannot tell me what I can or cannot do to myself" would encompass a libertarians belief that they have the right to do drugs or tattoo themselves and dress as the other gender. They can also be more authoritarian as in "behaviors that lead to or promote self harm should be banned" and used as justification for banning drugs. However, in general they are objectively based around an ideal, even if not absolute.

The "new" lefts subjective values are based around two things; self gratification and status. Often times they have difficultly explaining their arguments. Take the common "I have the right to drugs." However, unlike the libertarian argument of self, their argument often boils down to "I want to." Often they do not wish to express this so they will utilize the second source of reasoning; "drugs should be legal because drug enforcement disproportionately effects people of color." This often extends to most policies. We must help others because it is a good thing to do, thus allow mass immigration. We must help the poor (even if the poor at not starving or homeless), and to do so we can apply different standards of personal property to different people. This last point is also another big split, while classical values on moral and law are often seen as absolute and applied equally, the new left values are completely inconsistent in how they are applied so that they can use them as justification for shaping THEIR world (not the world) as they see fit.

In short. No not internally consistent.

Attached: James Laid.jpg (320x262, 12K)

This is ironically the most amusing thing I've read from twitter in a while. It has to be satire right?

This is actual mental illness

So is Joe Keskold

NO PENIS NO OPINION!

that's a troll account mate