HAPPENING - Plebbit is "frozen" at 2 hours ago

Was getting error 500 trying to post. Couldn't. Then realized when I sorted by new on all it was from 2 hours ago. Seems to be something I've never seen before. Hopefully it's down for good.

Attached: plebbit.png (282x232, 30K)

change flag

Will that clear my cache so I can go back and Plebbit, user?

Was wondering why the hookup subs weren't swarmed with cringebait floods of desperate men. Hopefully it stays dead.

enlightenment is only for those that already know

Attached: 1541302306829.png (1007x701, 64K)

can you 'actually' imagine being there for any of the times Jow Forums 'aaactually' froze up.
the consequences will never be the same

It would be quite funny if that "Smart ass" picture was the last picture ever posted there. Barely missed being the very last post. Is that the last post you see on all?

go back you dumb faggot

literally monkey see monkey do
show me the critical thought
the left cant meme
have sex
lose weight

Yeah it's finally up. It was a full 3 hours. Thanks for your help!

babby's first
>(((("""exodus""")))))

test

no wonder there were so many blacked threads

kill yourself

I legit was thinking today about why reeddit hadn't been hack attacked lately. Seems like a good time for one.

Attached: ab6 (1).png (858x617, 571K)

When Jow Forums hates reddit so much, they "fix" it so that the redditers can go back.

I see plenty of new posts right now.
LARP

They were scrubbing data. Count on it.

this isnt a happening you dumb nigger. i couldnt care less what happens on that shitty site.

It caught the grids, plebbit finally caught the bugs they were chasing
Rest in piss
S

Please don't ban phone posters. I have a 4000 image Jow Forums folder and 1100 pepes. I download and save (wrongthink) videos daily.
I lurk here for up to 10 hours a day.

Attached: 1557526768686.png (1520x1103, 1.71M)

Attached: z1MfWwK.jpg (882x757, 42K)

Is r/lego based????

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-013250_Chrome.jpg (1265x2515, 1.13M)

Yeah, it's back up now. But it was down for a full 3 hours.

Jew toys about a Jew show full of Jews,,based!

im sure NSA's little pep project wont be down for good

It's the Issac Kappy shit, people did a lot of dumps that proved he was murdered

So buy a cheap laptop and transfer the files. It is infinitely easier to browse and post from a computer. Same with selecting files. I can find any of them by name in 3 seconds

this. phones provide a trash experience with Jow Forums. desktops are infinitely better.

I've been on Jow Forums for 12 years, 9 of them on a desktop. I just like to get comfy with my tiny screen and ear plugs on the couch every now and then.

I was born in 94 and hate using desktops for anything. I love tablets and phones and use them for word, image storing, everything. Why would anyone want a desktop in 2019

storage space and system resources???
tablets are nice, but they're not replacements for desktops, hell, laptops can't even replace desktops yet.

Storage and filing systems, user interface, ease of use, much larger screens, more processing power, not reliant on a battery the list goes on and on.
Quick, that one image titled [blank] that you saved 4 years ago? Attach it to your post in 3 seconds.

Attached: retardationautism.png (942x1467, 1.48M)

Organize it via apps. Theres apps for everything.

Also i have the note 9 and tablet atm. I have 2tb cloud storage and have a portabke battery.

I just find it so much more convenient and an all in one device

Yeah lets download a bunch of apps to do what a desktop does naturally. The layout is retarded and far too compact, can't use a thread watcher, posts are tiny and only a few on a screen at a time, browsing the catalog is much less efficient, need a separate app to just use the imageboard in general.
I've currently got 20+ tabs open and a game running in the background, you can't do this smoothly on mobile.
>I just find it so much more convenient and an all in one device
But that's exactly what a desktop does, just more efficiently, and without having to download a bunch of 3rd party botnet apps. What about oc? How easily can you edit/resave/attach a file? How easily can you go to an archive, link an image hash to find a post from two years ago without having to switch between 15 apps to get out of the imageboard, go to your files, copy it and drop it?
You shouldn't be shitposting on the go. When you're outside, you should be doing /out/ stuff, not browsing Jow Forums. If you're just sitting on the couch, why would you want some tiny device with a fraction of the features and usibility of a computer?

What kind of gay ass troll is this
Fucking saged