Reject the black pill, faggot

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Understand that you are among a very select people. You understand the problems of the modern world and understand the measures we need to take to leave the degeneracy and utter nihilism behind. You are aware of all of this, yet you still act like a fucking loser and think about killing yourself on a daily basis.

You are conditioned to think like that. You think you are redpilled and have seen it all, yet you remain a slave to a philosophy that we all have been taught, you are worthless in the grand scheme of things, your life doesn't really matter, we are ants on a blue marble in eternal emptiness.

You have overcome every single lie but this one. Is this really what should hold you back?

You are important. You are the future. The survival of the west, the survival of the white race, literally depends on people like us to spread the message and fight for our people.

Reject the black pill. Find meaning in the struggle for the true and the good, and happily give your life trying. It's either that, or being a sad cunt for another 50 years and watching yourself deteriorate in the mirror each day.

Your choice.

Attached: 17subSHEEHAN-articleLarge.jpg (105 KB, 600x895)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
youtube.com/watch?v=BgMRUrdYhNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY
youtube.com/watch?v=SduT8jclOro
youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Bump. Too many Jow Forumsacks are low test NEETs

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Based & redpilled. Thanks for the bump.

We don't have time folks. Your lack of excellency is contributing to the fall of our people. We all are responsible, we all must do what is right.

I encourage you to find meaning in this struggle. Be thankful to have such a moral, righteous and difficult path ahead of you. I want nothing more in this life but to conquer this challenge and die the most brilliant man there ever was.

So much glory, so much victory ahead.

Understand that everything your life is lacking lies in this fight, doomer. This cause will make you into what you were always meant to be. Man up, and make our ancestors proud.

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

bump
i'm the choir tho, i'm not even sure what depression feels like

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Bump. You cucks will do anything to avoid the responsibility to your people.

Understand that your depression and lack of hope stems from this very reason. You do not put up a fight. Don't look for the solution out there is this shitty world, ignite it within yourself.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

bump deutscher bruder

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

Jow Forums is the elite. You crazy geniuses will no doubt be the upper echelon officers of any future western revival. Even if we fall before then, your ideas will spread for the rest of history.

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Danke. Bleib stark und kämpfe für unsere Sache. Wir brauchen Leute wie dich und mich, und wir müssen mehr werden.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

your people

"My" people are the most likely to stab me in the back, besides the Jews. Just ask Hitler. There is no point in trying to save a people that don't want to be saved.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

They are misguided by mass media. And you can see they care about morality, look at climate change and the general willingness to help refugees etc.

This is terribly misguided, yet can be fixed with red pills. People still care about this world, but is is abused and turned against them.

I am of your people, too. The white race has built the modern world and brought so much good into the world. Don't hate the modern world for it's absolute fucking state, love it for its potential.

Transcend your cynicism. Share our vision for a better world, and work towards it. It is the only way.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Not much a loner can do and most of us are loners. The best thing to do is to work on self improvement/situation and spread awareness. Try to find likeminded people.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

no, the black pill is the only truth.

Attached: 1538230986290.jpg (68 KB, 850x400)

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

You make that statement in that smug tone, with no further elaboration. Explain to me how it is the only truth. Explain to me how it solves everything.

The men that came before us sacrificed their social status, their income, their families, their livelihoods. You jerk off to anime and claim some moral high ground, some true insight that allows you to be inactive.

You are a disgrace to the white race and should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

this

whites are more than happy to sell one another out for a quick shekel

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Is the black pill when you want to kill yourself or is the black pill when you want to put on the terrorist outfit and kill other people?

Attached: TRINITY---JihadiGod2.png (198 KB, 480x578)

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

thanks for this thread. needed this

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

OP... you’re right. Nihilism is the worst philosophy a man can take. When the Persians wished to smash our philosophy and enslave us, did our ancestors fight back? Yes they did, now we no longer bare chains

When the Huns pillaged Europe, did ancestors fight? They did and we no longer have raids.

When the Islamic empires marched into Europe to convert us, did our ancestors fight? Yes, they did and the Islamic world is in decline.

Time and time again a foreign horde has entered Europe and has been pushed back on European strength and will. The enemy is no longer on the outside, it is among us. In our news, in our television, rotting the brains of our youth and teaching us to be degenerate and complacent. If they fought on equal ground with armies, there would be respect, there would be mercy, for the hidden enemy and those that follow them, there will be no mercy.

I’ll tell you this OP. When the global economic collapse occurs, it will be a great victory

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Retard

Attached: 8A1295EE-60FA-4608-870A-011421992826.jpg (91 KB, 720x924)

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Only a small portion of the population can be redpilled. Most others will only follow and believe whomever they perceive as the legitimate authority no matter what their message or virtues or character.

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

there will be no mercy.

Based N redpilled

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Being black pilled it the ultimate truth as you are not afraid to know the truth. Sure there are white pills but willingness to take the black pill is willingness to accept our reality. You choose to stick your head in the sand.
takes time
You can remained black pilled like Goebbels until reality fits our narrative. Currently it doesn't. Black pill is accepting reality. You lying about the future having hope is blind bullshit. Being black pilled doesnt mean do nothing either.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

Why the fuck are you posting reddit memes? fuck you are a newfag.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

I like to imagine that in another 10 or 15 years, perhaps 20, that things will have gotten bad enough that whites will be talking openly about solidarity in their identity and that their leaders will be listening.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Elaborate on "reality fitting our narrative" please. Want to hear more about that,

Bullshit. The masses were cucked and blue pilled, they can be red pilled. It is all about controlling the media and pop culture, which is why I choose this approach.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Muh rebbit

Here, is this better now ?

Attached: 291A881D-FC48-418B-9D76-8BD528811D9A.jpg (188 KB, 720x824)

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

You are welcome user. Make your ancestors proud. We are united.

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

Based

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

Meaning when things start working the way they should be. Example when the NSDAP finally won. They had work todo but it was within their control. The black pill is reality I hate people who say that its better to ignore be happy just take what you can get. NO! Be angry! Be black pilled! See the world for what it is! Then use that to fight back in anyway you can.

Attached: 1555601320732.gif (756 KB, 300x189)

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

Bullshit. The masses were cucked and blue pilled, they can be red pilled.

No, you fool, they can't. Most are dumb, cowardly, and not interested in anything outside of their shallow lives. They'll only become "red pilled" when YOU are the authority lording over them.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

Form the confederacy and fight the liberal degeneracy

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

It's all ogre. Who cares about being hip when the world is full of shit

Attached: 1557456191243.jpg (551 KB, 840x854)

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

Pin this thread, hiro.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

Shallow lives thrive in popculture. He who controls culture controls politics. Why do you think I choose the Goebbels approach?

I created an anti blackpill discord.

Any black pillers and doomers will be banned.
If you are interested in growing out of nihilism and into a better person, join me.

7HYq6x

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Fpbp

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

OP is right mostly. For all the people that voted for the NSDAP a small minority actually understood and supported the main tenets of the ideology. Most people just want to be fed and comforted. There will be no revolution unless people are starving. This has been the case for EVERY SINGLE revolution in the history of the world. As gay as it sounds, we need to wait for the economic collapse. We need to make people struggle

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

NO! Be angry! Be black pilled!

Redpill makes you angry, blackpill makes you apathetic and passive you’re changing the definition of the pills.
Blackpill is nihilism.

David Parker
David Parker

Reject the black pill
Embrace it, swallow it and use its knowledge as a weapon

Depression is nothing but a lack of self knowledge and self control; if you can't help yourself, you can't help your folk

Good bread OP, very tasty

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

not true blackpill is looking into the abyss some fail while others succeeded. Do not deny yourself reality if you do you are bound to fail like all the other ones.

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

The Kali Yuga is here. Nothing can be salvaged

Adrian White
Adrian White

Nice try, FBI

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

What alternative to discord is there? Some of you faggots are alright, we need to be connected

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

fucking bump

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Top notch security-wise is Telegram. Can’t compare its’ functionality with Discord’s, cause I don’t use the latter one.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

ride it

Attached: 1544137094915.jpg (37 KB, 600x600)

Caleb Russell
Caleb Russell

I don't care for Nazi much. I'm maybe Ashkenazi ? Its the best my re: search can yield. What I find is code, literally everywhere, Phoenician in origin, the Platonists were brilliant. Its the Roman Homosexual Catholic Cult that is the Church of Satan. Denounce the bread of Christ. The trinity is Homosexual. Do not enter the Kingdom of Heaven 'through' another man's body. I AM THE ANTICHRIST.

Luis Brooks
Luis Brooks

reject reality, faggot
understand you are among a very select people.
Stopped reading there, kill yourself. Every breath you take is theft from a person who deserves it, you idealistic manchild.

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

There will be no mercy for you. I'd advice that you kys instead, cause it won't be pretty for you when I reach my destiny.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Bumping Evola energy

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

That defeatist attitude helps (((them))) not you nor your fellow countrymen

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

I have many fellow Jow Forumsacks at work and as friends IRL. Its only the forces we are up against getting you thinking you are alone in these views user

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Fuck your right

Attached: 83573112-ED71-4543-B0AA-CA1DD5AAABD4.jpg (57 KB, 564x797)

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

great post. bump.
p.s. though the homo pic rel in the OP is shit.

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

Why else would so many Jow Forumsacks think more apathy and more complacency is the answer to what we despise? That's what the meek do, as they feel afraid and impotent

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Black pill isn’t reality, it’s main proponents are basement dwelling, sterile and pacified weirdos who get sick satisfaction out of making people feel miserable

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Based. BTW, I'm new here and I know how much you guys love new Jow Forumsacks and do everything you can to make us feel welcome. So, what's a NEET? Love you faggots. Thanks.

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

So, what's a NEET?
Good question. Why don't you consult your search engine of choice for five seconds and let me know what you find out.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

Black pill is reality. You just cannot swallow it. Thats fine most republicans and democrats never swallow reality they live fine lives have children go be like them.

Adrian King
Adrian King

Without rallying together, every lone wolf actor will be called mentally deranged and leveraged for greater tightening of the vice. There must be demonstrations, parades, discourse. And when the new Bolsheviks arrive to strike us down, they must always cast the first dozen stones. But further, those Bolsheviks downed by the hands of demonstrators must be sent to the morgue. If any individual stands for his people in this way, he must accept the karma of standing before the wyrm, and he must face it with honesty and grace. Remember that the right to life includes the right to defend your life.

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

There is potential for true change here. Doomer memes have hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. If these cucks actually had some balls, they would realize the absurdity of this situation and work together. Do something.

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Rally with your people, and they with their people. We are each single cells of a cancer already systemic. We have no head and therefore no weakest link. Nevertheless, we are just rings of black iron until bound together. Remember that anonymous was born from us, and was newsworthy (to say the least) before Reddit took our comic book mask and squandered our momentum.

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Based Doitsujin.

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Duckduckgo.com

Carter Ortiz
Carter Ortiz

Bump.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

yet you still act like a fucking loser and think about killing yourself on a daily basis.
No? lol

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

i'm not contributing anything to this piece of shit world, my energy and willpower will not be used for material gain by satanic cocksuckers and heebs

go cry about muh employment you fucking worthless niggers

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

Extra bump for all the weak and pathetic wagie faggots in here that spend their lifes slaving for Mr Shekelstein and like to spend their free time in the coffee break LARPing on pol instead of acually being a man and acting.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Do something.
Revolutionary change isn't done in a day. There have already been baby steps for what you are asserting towards.

Attached: 1545459008696.png (662 KB, 961x552)

Noah King
Noah King

Wrong tactic Klaus. The way to reawaken agency is closer to ego fluffing than shitting on life. Shitting on life with facts is what makes doomers. What is needed is genuine inspiration. Let this thread be the beginning of a movement, and return to Jow Forums in triumph, with memes and fresh momentum.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

Most anons wont follow rule 1

Attached: E10BFE80-F4FF-469B-9145-0D090D37D62C.jpg (282 KB, 1245x552)

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

LARPing on pol instead of acually being a man and acting.
The biggest means one can do is spread knowledge. Jews actively call up businesses to fire people. Guess what those business owners view websites like this. Eventually employers are going to stop employees jews in retaliation. Once Jews lose power their affect on society would lessen. Politicians controlled by jews and shilled by jewish media people will see through. Knowledge in the public's hands is a priority to affecting change. Another aspect maybe starting a local chapter in doing things like sending junk mail to thousands of houses with information and link sources.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

t h I s

When orchestrating revolution against society, all social fiat is forfeit.

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

With public knowledge of oppression those with a certain mentality would exude violence by their own volition. Through this creates fear and leaving the country -- weakening conspiratorial power in said country. Like a clockwork mechanism that occurs from free-flowing, truthful information.

Attached: 1549741878102.jpg (2.43 MB, 3008x4016)

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

When orchestrating revolution against society, all social fiat is forfeit.
The purpose is not a revolution against society but against oppressors. The oppressors are a minority in the country; not the society.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

(((Our society))) let them in. All im saying is user should voice his opinion irl too

Attached: A4EAFB2D-BC17-493B-9A5F-158102C9A334.jpg (607 KB, 1251x1657)

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

The oppressors which define society and dictate that which is permissable, you cannot afford to forget. The adversary thus must be thought of as, if not society, then an effigy of society, and for this same reason, all social fiat is forfeit. Any less is as poison in your veins, in the veins of the movement you wish to join. He who chases two rabbits catches neither.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

People listen less with subjective speak than objective speak. Win people over with fliers, websites, mail, etc. Not only will this let anyone be an anonymous agent to avoid retaliation through the obviously zealous, hateful Jews -- acts a more effect information agent.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

The adversary thus must be thought of as, if not society, then an effigy of society
Wrong.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Not everyone who understands how bleak things are wants to kill himself, nor least of all "every day". But still, you make a solid point. But I think that my mind and soul turned out fine compared to what my enemy would have of them. And when I see the faces on some children, as they are everywhere led about by their treasonous parents, I feel pain because I know their joy and innocence will be brutally betrayed by those they should have been able to trust the most in this world. I'm afraid it won't be a good report for them in Valhalla. I think they won't even be heard of, their souls disintegrating into the blackness of oblivion. That would be a mercy unless they lacked all shame.

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Elaborate
The corporate employer and the media man together have a vicegrip on our meme sphere, no?

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

There will be no revolution unless people are starving. This has been the case for EVERY SINGLE revolution in the history of the world.

People weren't starving for the American Revolution.

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

The corporate employer and the media man together have a vicegrip on our meme sphere
No. You are voicing communist doctrine to weaken society -- so am going to assume that you are a Jew.

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

It just takes one man, with the proper vision and the blessing of the lord almighty.

Attached: 0DB11663-6D0C-4A51-9B1D-06A5AB57F724.jpg (71 KB, 1024x536)

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Thank you German brother, you speak the truth

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

All the pills are red, if you took a pill of a different color you got burned.

Attached: 23878672368723.jpg (32 KB, 590x332)

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

fight for our people.
The thing is though you're not fighting for shit. You're just expecting democracy to save you. Which is the biggest black pill of all. Everyone who knows better just sits around waiting for elections to rescue their dying civilizations, even though elections are why its dying.The red pill is just the new blue pill.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Lol, its cute how you're trying to lure depressed and suicidal people into carrying out your agenda by promising them fulfillment and purpose. We're already dead you stupid faggot. No color of pill is going to save us from that.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

You sing the song of blood and soil, do you? Well they have been betrayed. And they do not forgive. I have seen the corruption in the world, and beheld it to be evil. It will not be spared justice any more than the winner of a race should be spared his honor, or the quitter spared his disgrace. If you do not deserve this judgement, then it doesn't apply to you. This is the judgement which rests squarely on the head of most in this world, of every race. But you needn't feel so responsible for the state of the world, however. That was engineered by monsters far beyond your ken or the ken of the Jews. Jehovah is just a name for how it approaches them and convinces them to do acts of evil in its service in exchange for favors. The truth is, that is something they've adapted to over a long period of time and it is natural for them. But to have fallen in battle against them by betraying one's own? Unforgivable. That is the black pill that waits on the service tray of dishonor. And everyone who deserves to swallow it, WILL. Metaphysical failures will suffer metaphysical repercussions.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

The thing is though you're not fighting for shit. You're just expecting democracy to save you.
Who is talking about democracy and voting

Attached: 54624564357745.png (62 KB, 400x281)

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Who's talking about revolution? Nobody.

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

I'm describing communist methods. See: Zuckerberg banning Alex Jones et Al for being "dangerous", news channels generating and perpetuating narratives. The corporate employer's part may be construed as compliance rather than collusion, I admit. My point about social fiat being forfeit describes that someone attached to the social programming, even by peer pressure, may be discouraged, even rendered into a double agent. I am calling for the unconditional devotion to the cause, to make paragons of men. To be willing to take a baton to the gut from antifa and to withstand police interrogation after arrests.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

The blackpill gains traction out of pure truth. The survival of the west is meaningless and is just an expression of your identity being tied to your own ego. If you choose to have children, you are dooming them to a backwards clown world where they will either wagecuck or die in war. The future of the white race is the same as every other race: total bullshit until this culture is cleansed of power through victimhood. I’m not going to bare responsibility for any of it, I’m going prepare and then laugh when the time is right. Enjoy your fantasy in the meantime.

Attached: 929E6936-7C44-4057-93D6-79F44A29467F.gif (1.67 MB, 333x281)

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Who's talking about revolution? Nobody.
Believe that is a limited choice fallacy. There are many options besides either revolution or voting.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Like what? What pussified pacifist pipe dream do you have in mind?

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Also, social currency = social status for Stacies to consider fucking you, as an example. A dollar will still buy a pack of tic tacs

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

I'm describing communist methods. See: Zuckerberg
Yes. Zuckerberg banning Alex Jones. The issue is with anti-Americanism within Judaism and not corporate employers. Those are two different fields of vision. You cant out pilpul; me no one does!

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

The struggle is a mix of quantity and quality. I plan to have two or three children, and raise them to be high quality citizens.

Other trash elements of society may have at least as many, or more - sooner - and thereby multiply generations faster.

Honestly, I believe in my blood. I believe in my system. It's why I have the second amendment. It's why we focus on education and intelligence above all else.

There may be lots of shitty people in society, but they'll be stuck in meaningless positions until they evolve.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Also, social currency = social status for Stacies to consider fucking you
Many more factors account for girls wanting to fuck you. Of course the only thing you can think of is money because you're a Jew. lol xD

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Jesus. Fucking. Cares. About. You.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

You need to consume more deep fried sugar while fapping to Jewish pornography user. Please remember to smoke more weed and complain. Don't forget to give up and seek comfort. Don't try because you will prolly fail and if you don't fail the Mossad will get you. So better not leave the house. You one corner of your room for feces and drink your urine to conserve warmth. With enough comfort you can sleep through your entire life.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Bump.
You known what needs to be done
Embrace it. Stop being afraid. Stop fearing the judgement of the wicked.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Like what? What pussified pacifist pipe dream do you have in mind?
The term 'revolution' implies against a government. Being against Jewish conspiracy would lay in perhaps another term. That was your reasoning for giving the limited choice fallacy of revolution implying people should be against the government and not the jewish people.

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

I'm describing issues and processes as I understand them. I never claimed to see the matrix. I am a humble autist with some idealism left to stomp out

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

Oh I see, you missed how I have been advocating revolution

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

What you're talking about is the grey pill. Please. Learn your pills. Grey pill means knowing how bad things are but not accepting it for yourself and being a force for good. Gandalf took the grey pill. It's the white pill but with no naivete. It's actually the Christpill too but the atheists get triggered when I say that.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Reject

No, swallow the poison and survive. If you don't you would not have been fit for what is ahead anyway.

Attached: I-have-seen-the-beauty-of-it.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

Attached: 2489393493.jpg (14 KB, 260x194)

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Oh I see, you missed how I have been advocating revolution
Against the government and not Jews. That is exactly what Marxists want to do. Are you an anti-establishment Marxist jew per chance?

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

It's beyond over, the fat lady is on the cover of sports illustrated. I'm not wasting my life or my time on trying to fix this mess, its unfixable

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

reject the blackpill
force feeds you a blackpill
Whats your goal here shit for brains?

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Fuck off with that kike subversive poison.
Jesus is not going to clean white countries of nonwhite filth.
Jesus is not going to secure the existence and a homeland for the white race.
Jesus is not going to fight the was that is coming.
Jesus IS the blackpill.
Jesus IS the one that tells you to not do anything, to enjoy living in a jewish puddle of PISS and wait to die so you can then be next to Rabbi Yeshua or some other nonsensical fairytales.
Fuck off with this shit at once.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

I like the energy in this thread. Here is a video for you guys, to get you pumped

bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

I figure that when using such clear language about revolution it isnt wise to name the nose, might get the a-team on me.

Attached: 1557494253676.png (1.04 MB, 1182x1320)

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Either change that attitude or kys, thanks. We don't need babies in this movement

there is being aware of the issues and being a sad cuck, and then there is being aware and behaving like a fucking man, rising to the challenge

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Jews did not build America. What number of the founding fathers were jews? None. Your underlined tweet is false.

Brayden James
Brayden James

what the fuck are you even on about

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

Jews have very serious anger and schizophrenia problems.
It's just a jew having one of these episodes again

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Jerusalem post
It's nose tribesmen affirming they are in the business of societal and governmental influence you dumb fuck

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Dude must have really found out some shit in the decade after that quote, huh? Quite the 180

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

This just strikes me as splitting hairs. Our governments, in particular our federal government, are occupied by Jews and goyim who are spellbound by Jewish ideology. What is your government if not the people that comprise it? A bunch of buildings? At some point, some generation of western white men are going to have to face the stark reality that there actually are only two choices: Fight or die. And it's clear as fucking day it's not going to be this generation, so I'm not interested in being preached to by other members of it.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

It's nose tribesmen affirming they are in the business of societal and governmental influence you dumb fuck
Sure. Your premise in previous posts is that Jews *are our government* thus we should do a revolution. There is corruption yes, but stating that the government "is" the Jews is not completely true. Again -- USA is a democracy; with public knowledge corruption could be rooted out eventually. And with enough knowledge spread even if comes to a revolution the armies would be on our side. So effectively going for the information distribution route and doing micro- then macro- changes with others is the best play.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

It is a testimony to the potentiall in all of us. The biggest doomer can rise to the greatest heights. Accept that the only way to fight the doom, to fight your mental state in this degenerate hellhole is by changing the world.

You may numb your mind with drugs or binge watch porn to distract yourself. But knowing what you know, you will never feel good about yourself. The only way out of the doom is to move forward and fix the world.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Well fuck you. All you fucktards hate the left for for the liberal agenda and white women for being with black men but you white men are to blame in the first place.

White men typifies the subservient to their wife role since the collapse of the 1950's traditional family.You produce shitcoms on TV depicting men to be pussywhipped fucks. You whites agreed to all these and even accepted feminism. You let all your women get loose yet blame it on them. It's like letting your dog out on the lease and blaming him because he got ran over by a car.

There's no more point fighting. At 31 all my close male friends are race mixers. The last not married among my friend will be meeting her dark skinned Philipina gf this weekend and I believe he will propose. That's why all the beautiful white women are going to black men. All you white men settle for ugly bug eyed Asians.

Let this fucking race die already.

Attached: 12312314.jpg (270 KB, 904x723)

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Jews don't know!
They think black pill is about suicide!!
Hahahahahhahahahahhaha

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

i hope you gather enough shekels to buy that big black fucking dildo you shill. get the fuck out of here

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Forgot to mention that white men has the highest population and ratio of race mixers. Black and Asian typically stick to their own race.

It seems that the majority of alpha and rich black men prefer their own race. While the fucking prince of a "white country" is married to a shitskin. How fucking cuck are whites?

Attached: 5a0ddeff3dbef426008b6882-750-563.jpg (54 KB, 750x563)

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Thought policing means very limited swamp draining is possible from the outset, and peaceful demonstrations will summon antifa, and putting those traitors in the ground will mean escalation, riot police style at the very least. If antifa is allowed to rampage because no one defends themselves then it is asking every demonstrator to forfeit their right to life. A revolution of society doesn't strictly mean the beheading of government, but I'm not confident in such an end

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Forgot to mention that white men has the highest population and ratio of race mixers.
Incorrect.
Black and Asian typically stick to their own race.
Also incorrect.

How is Israel at this time of day

Blake Young
Blake Young

Food is too easy to produce and any hypothetical attack on that industry would be suicide for any movement.

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

If antifa is allowed to rampage
Lol at thinking antifa is threatening to anyone. Have they even hurt a single person so far rather than being filmed being knocked out by random people

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

ad hominem attacks

Typical white boi who can't handle the truth. In reality just accept what I was saying. Instead of wasting your life with supremacy of the the white race blah blah why not just hook up with some white women? God damn because that shit is hard and you probably haven't approach a single white woman. Your country will be full of muslims in 20 years.

Attached: 1549840587396.jpg (49 KB, 498x750)

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

incorrect
no source

Neck yourself.

Attached: 20180910-metro-Frey-census-datacharts-revised-Fig3.png (27 KB, 768x672)

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

That was the "no one fights back" scenario, that is to say,
N o o n e f I g h t s b a c k. "Putting those traitors in the ground" is the option I presented first

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Look at antifa. I've seen them and literally 75% of them are white men. God damn white men why u do dis?

You know what start the race war right fucking now. And half of them white men won't even support their race. How pathetic is this.

Attached: 170812134810-20-charlottesville-white-nationalist-protest-0812-super-tease.jpg (200 KB, 1100x619)

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

lmao its so funny how pathetic you are. cut off your dick, send it to israel and turn into a sissy serving bbc you scumfuck.

I live mgtow, because i understand that most women are thots and not worth the emotional distress. I dedicate my life to saving the white man, and there will be no mercy for people like you when I'm done with my work.

Interracial breeding is disgusting but promoted. We will enter the culture war, end this depravity and do what needs to be done.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

What is interesting to me is that the Left in this country is actually becoming anti-Jewish quickly as opposed to the Right. This is including the minority groups you are attempting to divide-and-conquer whites with. You're losing; must feel bad. If there is a revolution in the West today there is no where else to run. The only options seemingly is either forfeiting or attempting to genocide every race (not just whites) except the Jews. Have fun

Attached: 1554857201830.png (1.64 MB, 1086x1431)

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

The best thing to do is show people they are lied to by the government with something simple like nutrition and water. I gas light my foes and educate those who are simply miss led, I'm deeply hated and loved. In burgerland, simply teaching hippies about fluoride opens the door for race realism.

Jacob Robinson
Jacob Robinson

Look at antifa. I've seen them and literally 75% of them are white men.
Seem like jews to me. The noses. No wonder they have lost every physical skirmish on innocent civilians.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

we managed to make a number of ethno villages, towns, ect in a country with a tiny white minority where niggers want us to die. we thrive. we have large white families with christian values. we run large businesses.

The complaining coming from white majority western countries just screams complete weakness to me. You people have never had to fight for your lives & cultures before. you'll get use to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgMRUrdYhNY

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

In my heart I hope most of them are just trying to farm hippie coochie, but, traitors will be dashed against the rocks one way or another

Jason Young
Jason Young

I live mgtow

HAHAHAHA
MGTOW is beta user. What are you doing?

I dedicate my life to saving the white man, and there will be no mercy for people like you when I'm done with my work.

Saving? The best way is to be an example fucker. Find a trad white woman, marry her and have many beautiful white children. Be a good example buddy. Being a MGTOW is loser mentality.

Attached: childfree-evil-antinatalism-teamnokids-mgtow-schopenhauer-kidfree-vhemt-nobabies-antinatalist-breede (177 KB, 768x576)

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

I will have some beautiful white children, no worries buddy. But I'm in my early 20s and in no position to provide for a family. I will build myself up, make money and bring myself in a position where I can choose some 10/10 debt free virgins without tatoos.

Make no mistake about it, I will have children. Just not quite yet.

John Lewis
John Lewis

I will have some beautiful white children, no worries buddy. But I'm in my early 20s and in no position to provide for a family. I will build myself up, make money and bring myself in a position where I can choose some 10/10 debt free virgins without tatoos.

If that's the case you are not MGTOW. Just get that red pill philosophy. I've seen MGTOW who hates women but goes to Thailand to find a NAWALT. But fuck that since 100% of those bitches are gold fucking diggers. I've travelled a lot and it's funny how asian parents want their kids to marry whites. God damn all the celebs and politicians of those regions have white blood. It's like having white blood is a fast ticket to having a comfortable life. That's the case as well in south america.

Attached: 1555198460323.jpg (259 KB, 1584x864)

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Imagine having your head so far up your ass that you think that because you go MGTOW you MUST be beta.
Is Leonardo DiCaprio beta?
Screw you. I’m going to enjoy the grits of my labor. Call me when women go back to being normal.

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Black pill is accepting reality
Yes. Accepting it and doing nothing about it.

Attached: 1549953723133.jpg (194 KB, 500x500)

David James
David James

THE WHITE RACE HAD ITS CHANCE!

Attached: 93942622-03F4-4B32-B95D-BC56B5B5AA20.gif (1.35 MB, 320x179)

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

You must take the short bus to synagogue.

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

being MGTOW ever

Attached: 1511256484987.jpg (667 KB, 714x1354)

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

But Nazis were cunts, user.

I'm not even blackpilled. Just here for the memes and the end of the world.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

you evolved from the black pill but took the wrong turn. its the glory pill/grey pill, not fucking clown world.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

Valuing pussy over productivity and results and posting shitty MS paint comics as cope

SAD!

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

Until the robots are the only emplyees

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

blackpill is redpill

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

I've been like this since before the redpill meme took this board by storm.. Not even a very quality meme if you ask me. The lolberts were more humorous in their day.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

Productivity and results are nice, but hardly a substitute for a decent partner and companion in life.. Starting a family is quite productive in and of itself if you ask me.

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

productivity and results

Sure posting on Jow Forums is more productive than raising beautiful white children

John Brooks
John Brooks

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv09vgRLbOY

Attached: 1553664722841.jpg (35 KB, 406x406)

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

Btw I can't seem to find the video where an Aussie is getting batshit insane at his Chinese Asian wife for being a completely useless wife.
The link has been posted here and I can't find it on JewTube.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

i know exactly which video u mean

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

The black pill is great, it's what motivated me to workout 6 days a week, get rid of all my videogames, all the streaming services, move away from my blue homestate and build a new AR. I did all that because I believe there is no saving America politically or peacefully.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

got u senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=SduT8jclOro

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

I am connecting with fellow white man you low iq calamite

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

HAHAHAHA

Fucking keked. I'll be sending this anonymously to a friend who's meeting his asian gf over the weekend. God damn white man, why are you so cuck to marry an asian woman?

John Martinez
John Martinez

from this day to the ending of the world
but we in it shall be remembered
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers

Attached: 1545773024734.jpg (77 KB, 1024x525)

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

man i grew up around australians, you can tell this one is deeply upset to his core

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Attached: makeme.gif (1.19 MB, 195x240)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

This. Jow Forums needs to get on steroids.

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Vielen Dank! It helps a lot to see just one brother who recognizes the same truths, the same potential and importance of our time.

We are not "the end", only fearful and foolish men think like that. Life is creation and moves in eternal cycles. There is a marvelous and beautiful future that waits for us to create it. We have all the tools we need; the truth, and therefore the divine itself, is on our side.

Mit deutschem Gruß

Attached: 1556753960854.jpg (180 KB, 692x1024)

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

claims to be anti-blackpill but gives no creative solutions besides subtle incitements for violence
does the classical glow-in-the-dark ''DO SOMETHING, PUSSY! FIGHT! STRUGGLE!''
advertises the most well-known honeypot chat site ever: d*scord
This thread is a meta-blackpill. If these are the federal niggers we have, our societies are doomed.

D*scord is fucking famous for working with leftists to dox right-wingers you absolute retard. You are either a bad agent or a newfag.

NEVER EVER POST ON Jow Forums AGAIN.

Attached: DAK.png (428 KB, 660x751)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Classic from /brit/
youtube.com/watch?v=-KGfp2aTnHs

Attached: 1550592851550.jpg (483 KB, 1468x1800)

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

You are on to something here, user. You are doing the right sort of meta thinking that actually exposes the way their power structure operates to enlist the resistance of mass movements through redirection. A diffuse, pervasive, persistent, decentralized, and amorphous approach is best.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Black pill is reality. You just cannot swallow it. Thats fine most republicans and democrats never swallow reality they live fine lives have children go be like them.

Funny how you didn't address any of the points I gave

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Man, you didn't pick a picture that matches your claim. Those aren't even men, and most of them aren't white. Only some of them are even male (probably? that could be a bearded "lady" in the front, I don't know). I'm seeing Jews, females, males who look female, females who look male, some other ethnicities. Not a lot of "White Men" in that photo. Honestly I can't be really sure about anyone in this photo, even that goblinoid in the front. Are you this sketchy on purpose?

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Hey. Schopenhauer is by far your superior in every respect!

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Attached: 1499581669370.jpg (133 KB, 600x800)

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Danke, Volksgenosse.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

mgtow

nigger me this batman...how in the fuck are you gonna secure the future of the white race if you dont take part in creating white babies,your flesh and blood. HOW are you going to CREATE white men if you dont find a loyal wife? i mean seriously there are atleast what ? 20-30 million german women ffs they arent all thots.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Bump, we are the last line of defense against the defeat of the West and the white race, our lives are valuable and shouldn't be treated so worthless or so selfishly to the point of suicide.
We are the future leaders and heroes that will be remembered for centuries to come when the West is regained.
The fight is hard, but well worth it brothers.
Splash some water on your faces, search for more knowledge, train your body, redpill your friends and family, prepare a community of yours, and prepare for the greatest of battles that is nearing

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Bump

Attached: 19D63BCA-567C-465B-B407-30596A08F67D.jpg (474 KB, 1335x1667)

James Long
James Long

Both are true. In terms of looking at the entirety of the world and future, we and nothing else really matters. What does matter is sustaining the best world we can possibly create for our lineage in spite of all that. We can still be happy giving ourselves meaning knowing that the world itself is meaningless.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

there is no black pill

just do whatever you want. everyone is retarded. no one is paying attention.

its easy!

Attached: spoon.png (1.22 MB, 777x932)

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

Fuckin Hell this was motivating.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

This. OP's sentiments are good but whites won't listen. I'm gonna go make a new life in asia

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit