Reject the black pill, faggot

Understand that you are among a very select people. You understand the problems of the modern world and understand the measures we need to take to leave the degeneracy and utter nihilism behind. You are aware of all of this, yet you still act like a fucking loser and think about killing yourself on a daily basis.

You are conditioned to think like that. You think you are redpilled and have seen it all, yet you remain a slave to a philosophy that we all have been taught, you are worthless in the grand scheme of things, your life doesn't really matter, we are ants on a blue marble in eternal emptiness.

You have overcome every single lie but this one. Is this really what should hold you back?

You are important. You are the future. The survival of the west, the survival of the white race, literally depends on people like us to spread the message and fight for our people.

Reject the black pill. Find meaning in the struggle for the true and the good, and happily give your life trying. It's either that, or being a sad cunt for another 50 years and watching yourself deteriorate in the mirror each day.

Your choice.

Attached: 17subSHEEHAN-articleLarge.jpg (600x895, 105K)

Bump. Too many Jow Forumsacks are low test NEETs

Based & redpilled. Thanks for the bump.

We don't have time folks. Your lack of excellency is contributing to the fall of our people. We all are responsible, we all must do what is right.

I encourage you to find meaning in this struggle. Be thankful to have such a moral, righteous and difficult path ahead of you. I want nothing more in this life but to conquer this challenge and die the most brilliant man there ever was.

So much glory, so much victory ahead.

Understand that everything your life is lacking lies in this fight, doomer. This cause will make you into what you were always meant to be. Man up, and make our ancestors proud.

bump
i'm the choir tho, i'm not even sure what depression feels like

Bump. You cucks will do anything to avoid the responsibility to your people.

Understand that your depression and lack of hope stems from this very reason. You do not put up a fight. Don't look for the solution out there is this shitty world, ignite it within yourself.

bump deutscher bruder

Jow Forums is the elite. You crazy geniuses will no doubt be the upper echelon officers of any future western revival. Even if we fall before then, your ideas will spread for the rest of history.

Danke. Bleib stark und kämpfe für unsere Sache. Wir brauchen Leute wie dich und mich, und wir müssen mehr werden.

>your people

"My" people are the most likely to stab me in the back, besides the Jews. Just ask Hitler. There is no point in trying to save a people that don't want to be saved.

They are misguided by mass media. And you can see they care about morality, look at climate change and the general willingness to help refugees etc.

This is terribly misguided, yet can be fixed with red pills. People still care about this world, but is is abused and turned against them.

I am of your people, too. The white race has built the modern world and brought so much good into the world. Don't hate the modern world for it's absolute fucking state, love it for its potential.

Transcend your cynicism. Share our vision for a better world, and work towards it. It is the only way.

Not much a loner can do and most of us are loners. The best thing to do is to work on self improvement/situation and spread awareness. Try to find likeminded people.

no, the black pill is the only truth.

Attached: 1538230986290.jpg (850x400, 68K)

You make that statement in that smug tone, with no further elaboration. Explain to me how it is the only truth. Explain to me how it solves everything.

The men that came before us sacrificed their social status, their income, their families, their livelihoods. You jerk off to anime and claim some moral high ground, some true insight that allows you to be inactive.

You are a disgrace to the white race and should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

this

whites are more than happy to sell one another out for a quick shekel

Is the black pill when you want to kill yourself or is the black pill when you want to put on the terrorist outfit and kill other people?

Attached: TRINITY___JihadiGod2.png (480x578, 198K)

thanks for this thread. needed this

OP... you’re right. Nihilism is the worst philosophy a man can take. When the Persians wished to smash our philosophy and enslave us, did our ancestors fight back? Yes they did, now we no longer bare chains

When the Huns pillaged Europe, did ancestors fight? They did and we no longer have raids.

When the Islamic empires marched into Europe to convert us, did our ancestors fight? Yes, they did and the Islamic world is in decline.

Time and time again a foreign horde has entered Europe and has been pushed back on European strength and will. The enemy is no longer on the outside, it is among us. In our news, in our television, rotting the brains of our youth and teaching us to be degenerate and complacent. If they fought on equal ground with armies, there would be respect, there would be mercy, for the hidden enemy and those that follow them, there will be no mercy.

I’ll tell you this OP. When the global economic collapse occurs, it will be a great victory

Retard

Attached: 8A1295EE-60FA-4608-870A-011421992826.jpg (720x924, 91K)

Only a small portion of the population can be redpilled. Most others will only follow and believe whomever they perceive as the legitimate authority no matter what their message or virtues or character.

>there will be no mercy.

Based N redpilled

Being black pilled it the ultimate truth as you are not afraid to know the truth. Sure there are white pills but willingness to take the black pill is willingness to accept our reality. You choose to stick your head in the sand.
>takes time
You can remained black pilled like Goebbels until reality fits our narrative. Currently it doesn't. Black pill is accepting reality. You lying about the future having hope is blind bullshit. Being black pilled doesnt mean do nothing either.

Why the fuck are you posting reddit memes? fuck you are a newfag.

I like to imagine that in another 10 or 15 years, perhaps 20, that things will have gotten bad enough that whites will be talking openly about solidarity in their identity and that their leaders will be listening.

Elaborate on "reality fitting our narrative" please. Want to hear more about that,

Bullshit. The masses were cucked and blue pilled, they can be red pilled. It is all about controlling the media and pop culture, which is why I choose this approach.

>Muh rebbit

Here, is this better now ?

Attached: 291A881D-FC48-418B-9D76-8BD528811D9A.jpg (720x824, 188K)

You are welcome user. Make your ancestors proud. We are united.

Based

Meaning when things start working the way they should be. Example when the NSDAP finally won. They had work todo but it was within their control. The black pill is reality I hate people who say that its better to ignore be happy just take what you can get. NO! Be angry! Be black pilled! See the world for what it is! Then use that to fight back in anyway you can.

Attached: 1555601320732.gif (300x189, 756K)

>Bullshit. The masses were cucked and blue pilled, they can be red pilled.

No, you fool, they can't. Most are dumb, cowardly, and not interested in anything outside of their shallow lives. They'll only become "red pilled" when YOU are the authority lording over them.

Form the confederacy and fight the liberal degeneracy

It's all ogre. Who cares about being hip when the world is full of shit

Attached: 1557456191243.jpg (840x854, 551K)

Pin this thread, hiro.

Shallow lives thrive in popculture. He who controls culture controls politics. Why do you think I choose the Goebbels approach?

I created an anti blackpill discord.

Any black pillers and doomers will be banned.
If you are interested in growing out of nihilism and into a better person, join me.

7HYq6x

Fpbp

OP is right mostly. For all the people that voted for the NSDAP a small minority actually understood and supported the main tenets of the ideology. Most people just want to be fed and comforted. There will be no revolution unless people are starving. This has been the case for EVERY SINGLE revolution in the history of the world. As gay as it sounds, we need to wait for the economic collapse. We need to make people struggle

>NO! Be angry! Be black pilled!

Redpill makes you angry, blackpill makes you apathetic and passive you’re changing the definition of the pills.
Blackpill is nihilism.

>Reject the black pill
Embrace it, swallow it and use its knowledge as a weapon

Depression is nothing but a lack of self knowledge and self control; if you can't help yourself, you can't help your folk

Good bread OP, very tasty

not true blackpill is looking into the abyss some fail while others succeeded. Do not deny yourself reality if you do you are bound to fail like all the other ones.

The Kali Yuga is here. Nothing can be salvaged

Nice try, FBI

What alternative to discord is there? Some of you faggots are alright, we need to be connected

fucking bump

Top notch security-wise is Telegram. Can’t compare its’ functionality with Discord’s, cause I don’t use the latter one.

ride it

Attached: 1544137094915.jpg (600x600, 37K)

I don't care for Nazi much. I'm maybe Ashkenazi ? Its the best my re: search can yield. What I find is code, literally everywhere, Phoenician in origin, the Platonists were brilliant. Its the Roman Homosexual Catholic Cult that is the Church of Satan. Denounce the bread of Christ. The trinity is Homosexual. Do not enter the Kingdom of Heaven 'through' another man's body. I AM THE ANTICHRIST.

>reject reality, faggot
>understand you are among a very select people.
Stopped reading there, kill yourself. Every breath you take is theft from a person who deserves it, you idealistic manchild.

There will be no mercy for you. I'd advice that you kys instead, cause it won't be pretty for you when I reach my destiny.

Bumping Evola energy

That defeatist attitude helps (((them))) not you nor your fellow countrymen

I have many fellow Jow Forumsacks at work and as friends IRL. Its only the forces we are up against getting you thinking you are alone in these views user

Fuck your right

Attached: 83573112-ED71-4543-B0AA-CA1DD5AAABD4.jpg (564x797, 57K)

great post. bump.
p.s. though the homo pic rel in the OP is shit.

Why else would so many Jow Forumsacks think more apathy and more complacency is the answer to what we despise? That's what the meek do, as they feel afraid and impotent

Black pill isn’t reality, it’s main proponents are basement dwelling, sterile and pacified weirdos who get sick satisfaction out of making people feel miserable

Based. BTW, I'm new here and I know how much you guys love new Jow Forumsacks and do everything you can to make us feel welcome. So, what's a NEET? Love you faggots. Thanks.

>So, what's a NEET?
Good question. Why don't you consult your search engine of choice for five seconds and let me know what you find out.

Black pill is reality. You just cannot swallow it. Thats fine most republicans and democrats never swallow reality they live fine lives have children go be like them.

Without rallying together, every lone wolf actor will be called mentally deranged and leveraged for greater tightening of the vice. There must be demonstrations, parades, discourse. And when the new Bolsheviks arrive to strike us down, they must always cast the first dozen stones. But further, those Bolsheviks downed by the hands of demonstrators must be sent to the morgue. If any individual stands for his people in this way, he must accept the karma of standing before the wyrm, and he must face it with honesty and grace. Remember that the right to life includes the right to defend your life.

There is potential for true change here. Doomer memes have hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube. If these cucks actually had some balls, they would realize the absurdity of this situation and work together. Do something.

Rally with your people, and they with their people. We are each single cells of a cancer already systemic. We have no head and therefore no weakest link. Nevertheless, we are just rings of black iron until bound together. Remember that anonymous was born from us, and was newsworthy (to say the least) before Reddit took our comic book mask and squandered our momentum.

Based Doitsujin.

Duckduckgo.com

Bump.

>yet you still act like a fucking loser and think about killing yourself on a daily basis.
No? lol

i'm not contributing anything to this piece of shit world, my energy and willpower will not be used for material gain by satanic cocksuckers and heebs

go cry about muh employment you fucking worthless niggers

Extra bump for all the weak and pathetic wagie faggots in here that spend their lifes slaving for Mr Shekelstein and like to spend their free time in the coffee break LARPing on pol instead of acually being a man and acting.

>Do something.
Revolutionary change isn't done in a day. There have already been baby steps for what you are asserting towards.

Attached: 1545459008696.png (961x552, 662K)

Wrong tactic Klaus. The way to reawaken agency is closer to ego fluffing than shitting on life. Shitting on life with facts is what makes doomers. What is needed is genuine inspiration. Let this thread be the beginning of a movement, and return to Jow Forums in triumph, with memes and fresh momentum.

Most anons wont follow rule 1

Attached: E10BFE80-F4FF-469B-9145-0D090D37D62C.jpg (1245x552, 282K)

>LARPing on pol instead of acually being a man and acting.
The biggest means one can do is spread knowledge. Jews actively call up businesses to fire people. Guess what those business owners view websites like this. Eventually employers are going to stop employees jews in retaliation. Once Jews lose power their affect on society would lessen. Politicians controlled by jews and shilled by jewish media people will see through. Knowledge in the public's hands is a priority to affecting change. Another aspect maybe starting a local chapter in doing things like sending junk mail to thousands of houses with information and link sources.

t h I s

When orchestrating revolution against society, all social fiat is forfeit.

With public knowledge of oppression those with a certain mentality would exude violence by their own volition. Through this creates fear and leaving the country -- weakening conspiratorial power in said country. Like a clockwork mechanism that occurs from free-flowing, truthful information.

Attached: 1549741878102.jpg (3008x4016, 2.43M)

>When orchestrating revolution against society, all social fiat is forfeit.
The purpose is not a revolution against society but against oppressors. The oppressors are a minority in the country; not the society.

(((Our society))) let them in. All im saying is user should voice his opinion irl too

Attached: A4EAFB2D-BC17-493B-9A5F-158102C9A334.jpg (1251x1657, 607K)

The oppressors which define society and dictate that which is permissable, you cannot afford to forget. The adversary thus must be thought of as, if not society, then an effigy of society, and for this same reason, all social fiat is forfeit. Any less is as poison in your veins, in the veins of the movement you wish to join. He who chases two rabbits catches neither.

People listen less with subjective speak than objective speak. Win people over with fliers, websites, mail, etc. Not only will this let anyone be an anonymous agent to avoid retaliation through the obviously zealous, hateful Jews -- acts a more effect information agent.

>The adversary thus must be thought of as, if not society, then an effigy of society
Wrong.

Not everyone who understands how bleak things are wants to kill himself, nor least of all "every day". But still, you make a solid point. But I think that my mind and soul turned out fine compared to what my enemy would have of them. And when I see the faces on some children, as they are everywhere led about by their treasonous parents, I feel pain because I know their joy and innocence will be brutally betrayed by those they should have been able to trust the most in this world. I'm afraid it won't be a good report for them in Valhalla. I think they won't even be heard of, their souls disintegrating into the blackness of oblivion. That would be a mercy unless they lacked all shame.

Elaborate
The corporate employer and the media man together have a vicegrip on our meme sphere, no?

>There will be no revolution unless people are starving. This has been the case for EVERY SINGLE revolution in the history of the world.

People weren't starving for the American Revolution.

>The corporate employer and the media man together have a vicegrip on our meme sphere
No. You are voicing communist doctrine to weaken society -- so am going to assume that you are a Jew.

It just takes one man, with the proper vision and the blessing of the lord almighty.

Attached: 0DB11663-6D0C-4A51-9B1D-06A5AB57F724.jpg (1024x536, 71K)

Thank you German brother, you speak the truth

All the pills are red, if you took a pill of a different color you got burned.

Attached: 23878672368723.jpg (590x332, 32K)

>fight for our people.
The thing is though you're not fighting for shit. You're just expecting democracy to save you. Which is the biggest black pill of all. Everyone who knows better just sits around waiting for elections to rescue their dying civilizations, even though elections are why its dying.The red pill is just the new blue pill.

Lol, its cute how you're trying to lure depressed and suicidal people into carrying out your agenda by promising them fulfillment and purpose. We're already dead you stupid faggot. No color of pill is going to save us from that.

You sing the song of blood and soil, do you? Well they have been betrayed. And they do not forgive. I have seen the corruption in the world, and beheld it to be evil. It will not be spared justice any more than the winner of a race should be spared his honor, or the quitter spared his disgrace. If you do not deserve this judgement, then it doesn't apply to you. This is the judgement which rests squarely on the head of most in this world, of every race. But you needn't feel so responsible for the state of the world, however. That was engineered by monsters far beyond your ken or the ken of the Jews. Jehovah is just a name for how it approaches them and convinces them to do acts of evil in its service in exchange for favors. The truth is, that is something they've adapted to over a long period of time and it is natural for them. But to have fallen in battle against them by betraying one's own? Unforgivable. That is the black pill that waits on the service tray of dishonor. And everyone who deserves to swallow it, WILL. Metaphysical failures will suffer metaphysical repercussions.

>The thing is though you're not fighting for shit. You're just expecting democracy to save you.
Who is talking about democracy and voting

Attached: 54624564357745.png (400x281, 62K)

Who's talking about revolution? Nobody.

I'm describing communist methods. See: Zuckerberg banning Alex Jones et Al for being "dangerous", news channels generating and perpetuating narratives. The corporate employer's part may be construed as compliance rather than collusion, I admit. My point about social fiat being forfeit describes that someone attached to the social programming, even by peer pressure, may be discouraged, even rendered into a double agent. I am calling for the unconditional devotion to the cause, to make paragons of men. To be willing to take a baton to the gut from antifa and to withstand police interrogation after arrests.

The blackpill gains traction out of pure truth. The survival of the west is meaningless and is just an expression of your identity being tied to your own ego. If you choose to have children, you are dooming them to a backwards clown world where they will either wagecuck or die in war. The future of the white race is the same as every other race: total bullshit until this culture is cleansed of power through victimhood. I’m not going to bare responsibility for any of it, I’m going prepare and then laugh when the time is right. Enjoy your fantasy in the meantime.

Attached: 929E6936-7C44-4057-93D6-79F44A29467F.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

>Who's talking about revolution? Nobody.
Believe that is a limited choice fallacy. There are many options besides either revolution or voting.

Like what? What pussified pacifist pipe dream do you have in mind?

Also, social currency = social status for Stacies to consider fucking you, as an example. A dollar will still buy a pack of tic tacs

>I'm describing communist methods. See: Zuckerberg
Yes. Zuckerberg banning Alex Jones. The issue is with anti-Americanism within Judaism and not corporate employers. Those are two different fields of vision. You cant out pilpul; me no one does!

The struggle is a mix of quantity and quality. I plan to have two or three children, and raise them to be high quality citizens.

Other trash elements of society may have at least as many, or more - sooner - and thereby multiply generations faster.

Honestly, I believe in my blood. I believe in my system. It's why I have the second amendment. It's why we focus on education and intelligence above all else.

There may be lots of shitty people in society, but they'll be stuck in meaningless positions until they evolve.

>Also, social currency = social status for Stacies to consider fucking you
Many more factors account for girls wanting to fuck you. Of course the only thing you can think of is money because you're a Jew. lol xD

Jesus. Fucking. Cares. About. You.

You need to consume more deep fried sugar while fapping to Jewish pornography user. Please remember to smoke more weed and complain. Don't forget to give up and seek comfort. Don't try because you will prolly fail and if you don't fail the Mossad will get you. So better not leave the house. You one corner of your room for feces and drink your urine to conserve warmth. With enough comfort you can sleep through your entire life.

Bump.
You known what needs to be done
Embrace it. Stop being afraid. Stop fearing the judgement of the wicked.