So how did you get redpilled Jow Forums?

So how did you get redpilled Jow Forums?

Attached: 75y2x4qfxvy21.jpg (720x720, 55K)

i started noticing the decline in quality movies and video games

Attached: westerngaming2.png (1370x715, 906K)

this

same here. those fucking kikes starting messing my movies and games

The tranny shit.
Men are obviously men and the fact groups funded by (((people))) were trying to say otherwise was a big red flag.

Starting to see satanic symbols in music videos -> reads stuff on Vigilant citizen -> falls on MK Ultra -> from this day I'm constantly craving for more redpill and am now close from the blackpill

I was unironically born "repilled" because I was born narcissistic. No one was worthy of being above me and i set out to prove I was superior. Eventually everyone was caling me "Hitler" and a "Nazi" when I was younger. I didn't know what they were referring to so I looked into it. Turns out they were right, I am a Nazi.

this and watching PBS Nature documentaries about Nature, Astronomy and animals.

I was alone and found stimulation in pol for racist antics. I had no political stance before coming here, now years later I openly discuss white nationalism and go to the gym 6 days a week

I don’t know if it’s good or bad if I’m going to be honest

I had a history teacher who told me about some redpilled books I should read. I always remember the motto he would tell me. Never believe (((their))) lies. I'm pretty sure he got away with redpilling students all the way to his retirement.

I dont believe it is bad user. Having pride and working out sound like positive things.

I probably already was but didnt have a name for it at the time. Grew up watching George Carlin, Bill Hicks, and other dark humor comedians. So when Trump came along and really hit my sense of humor, I started paying attention to politics.

I wasted my childhood listening to rap and following celebrities. Discovered Skyrim. Discovered death metal. Fascinated by western civilization. Realized that a middle schooler shouldn't have been getting into fights with a different nigger every week. Wondered why people were becoming more boring and thinking I was weird for liking masculine shit. Wondered why my teachers would make us read boring books on "American History" which were really just about famous history niggers. Why is Gucci Mane famous? I never learned WHY Hitler came to power. Just that he did. I wondered who wanted to take the tits away from my video games. Why I could get in trouble for making funny comments about women. Why I had trouble finding a job and the first one I had was flooded with stupid minimum wage mexicans who didn't speak english and could get away with doing whatever they wanted. Why I was so afraid to go to college because of how much debt it would put me in, but still living at my parents house despite having a full time job. Why are nigger rappers allowed to tell children that doing drugs and fighting people is the coolest thing to do? Why is nobody arresting these absolute degenerates? Why are these Youtube skeptics wasting their time with free speech arguments when they should be actively promoting hate towards those that deserve hate?

About a month after the 2016 election, I learned all about declining White birth rates, and that Whites in America were going to be a minority. After that I went full White nationalist.

Attached: 1517167736404.jpg (1121x768, 91K)

It started with Jow ForumsTumblrinaction. I saw all sorts of people spouting off shit about how they being oppressed because the world wouldn’t recognize their right to be considered a elf trapped inside a human body. That they were skinny people trapped in fat bodies, that they were other kin. Granted, some of it was LARPing, some of it was edgy teens, and some of it was schizos. Nonetheless, it was a wake up call to my slightly liberal self that something was very, very wrong. That was about 5 years ago. From then, Gamergate, the Skeptics, and gradually rightward till now.

When that skittle eating nigger Trayvon martin shit happened. It made me furious how anyone couldn’t see that he got what was coming to him. I didn’t find Jow Forums until a little later. But I’m glad I did. You bros are awesome. God bless you all. And for old times sake - Pic related

Attached: B8DF6EB0-C5FB-493B-BDFF-0E77D3131371.png (500x697, 205K)

> tfw you just wanted to play good video games

I came to Jow Forums BECAUSE I was redpilled.

basically this.

I dont remember not being

Unironically voted Trump to out virtue signal people on facebook. Fealt guilty and needed some new way to see politics, turns out conservatism explained a lot about how I've seen politics since I was 12. Certain red pills were harder to swallow but I've always been interested in evolution and what it means for humans and religion so swallowing them was pretty much inevitable.

I was the only white person at work and our customers are 90% + non-white. I started noticing the difference in intelligence, values and criminality. I thought I was becoming a "racist." Then, one day, I Googled "race and IQ" and then "race and crime statistics." That turned me into a race realist. I've always been red pilled on sex/gender. Eventually, I learned about WW2, Hitler and Jewish supremacy. I used to be a Zionist so that was the hardest red pill to swallow.

Unironicly this, the rest followed suit

Million dollar extreme redpilled me