Abortion-rights supporters in the House chanted, “when you lie, people die”

>Abortion-rights supporters in the House chanted, “when you lie, people die”

apnews.com/c176d21d9a8946b9a8c126c179f8560d

when whores lie on their backs, their babies die. these whores are condemning themselves

fuck leftists and fuck women in politics

Attached: for-the-logic-impaired-someone-elses-body-your-body-not-your-41624386.png (474x476, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion#Gestational_age_and_method
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-barbarity-of-a-nation/2015/07/31/344f5140-36eb-11e5-9739-170df8af8eb9_story.html
journals.lww.com/neurotodayonline/.../When_Does_A_Fetus_Feel_Pain_.3.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/
twitter.com/JohnFugelsang/status/1128695136551149569
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women dont deserve rights. Our current state in America is due to giving these inferior versions of men the right to have power

Abortion is the only solution to the niglet problem.
Abortions should be free and readily accessible to the “urban youth”

No choice is an equal choice.

blame christcucks and the universalism concern troll.

have sex incel retard

Attached: sage.jpg (750x739, 100K)

>fuck leftists

agree. by & large, they just don't make sense. all their arguments are based on emotion and impulse and nothing else.

I have children, try another argument, degenerate

Haha. I love this meme. It's like the next version of the forehead slap sweety meme.

>the ends justify the means

grow up, child

Tax abortions to an absurd level to prevent people from not taking contraceptive, then the government can rake in tonnes of money from brainlets and abbos

the number of abortions that happen when the foetus is that far developed is very close to zero. no country allows that under normal circumstances.

no contraceptive is 100% effective or infallible

>rake in tonnes of money from...abbos

Topkek, but abbos get so much fucking money from the government, you'd be surprised.

wrong

>In 2003, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that 26% of reported legal induced abortions in the United States were known to have been obtained at less than 6 weeks' gestation, 18% at 7 weeks, 15% at 8 weeks, 18% at 9 through 10 weeks, 10% at 11 through 12 weeks, 6% at 13 through 15 weeks, 4% at 16 through 20 weeks and 1% at more than 21 weeks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion#Gestational_age_and_method

>1% at more than 21 weeks.
as i said, close to zero
this normally only happens when the foetus is not viable or there is a risk to the health of the mother

the bill just passed bans abortion at 8 weeks

are you talking about the image? it doesn't fucking matter the size, it is a unique human being with unique DNA and its own body growing endogenously from conception.

>When life begins is a scientific, not a philosophic or theological, question: Life begins when the chromosomes of the sperm fuse with those of the ovum, forming a distinctive DNA complex that controls the new organism’s growth. This growth process continues unless a natural accident interrupts it or it is ended by the sort of deliberate violence Planned Parenthood sells.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-barbarity-of-a-nation/2015/07/31/344f5140-36eb-11e5-9739-170df8af8eb9_story.html

>grow up
Yeah cause you want to let more niggers be born nice job dumb shit

Attached: 1546889654473.png (3000x3000, 686K)

yes i know. it's stupid.
half of all abortions happen before that point anyway.
basically what they've done is increase the population of mutants
example, downs syndrome can only be detected after about 10-12 weeks

How would they die if they lay on their backs?

article is behind a paywall. but since it uses intentionally inflammatory language ("deliberate violence") it is unlikely to be worthwhile reading anyway.

That body inside is a creation made by two people. It doesn't have rights until it's old enough to leave it's parents comfort

don't you know pregnant women sleep standing up?

Abortion being a men vs. women issue is a lefty myth.

Attached: D6S10B4XsAIQfah.jpg (749x1084, 70K)

innocent life is inherently valuable. when you devalue others lives you devalue your own too. careful..

and by the way, niggers were brought here as slaves. that's a problem we created. not much of a problem either, as far as problems go. just get out of the city.

incidence of down syndrome, to borrow your words, is close to zero (less than 1%)

meanwhile, see above. laws affirming the negation of innocent human life imperil all society

you can read it incognito, or google the quote and click on the link

either way, you don't have to read the rest of the article. I posted the relevant excerpt and you have no counter-argument.

>That body inside is a creation made by two people.

so what? so are you

>It doesn't have rights until it's old enough to leave it's parents comfort

wrong, murder of a newborn is illegal. newborn is not old enough to leave parents comfort either.

>innocent human life imperil all society
since you are also using deliberately emotive language, there is little point in continuing.

>you have no counter-argument.
i more or less take the position discussed by carl sagan in the book dragons of eden.

Now why should I care if some whores want to abort their baby? Certainly no one of my gene or character will entertain this murderous behavior but why the hell do we want to prevent whores from doing it to their own gene line? I wouldn't mind if we offered then a cash bonus to abort their shit genes.

>innocent life is inherently valuable
Yeah because a niggers life is valuable. You are a weak weak person and will NEVER allow the happening to happen. Youll alow for the slow decline of the US and that decline will be like Brazil. I hope your empathy disappears the longer you've been here.
>just get out of the city.
you just have no idea. No fucking idea man no fucking idea. You need to read that time article that was about rural towns being destroy by the government sending non-whites and the non-whites moving in. You do not understand how bad it truly is.

Hence, the existence of "Plan B", which is available under various brand names the day after your condom broke during a romp or the girl forgot to take her pill. Only a retard waits until their newly conceived baby is ready to go to college to try to prevent the pregnancy.

Just pay them a couple grand cash at the onset of puberty to have their tubes tied or the snip and most whose brain is wired to seek instant gratification will get voluntarily sterilized.

>since you are also using deliberately emotive language, there is little point in continuing.

emotions are part of life, but the language I used is precise and correct, with or without emotions attached. a baby in utero is blameless and human and alive.

the only exception could be a child of rape, where the child itself is a violation. and I'd be willing to make an exception there. otherwise, no.

>i more or less take the position discussed by carl sagan in the book dragons of eden.

I haven't read it. if it's a pro-abortion argument then it's wrong. at any rate, are you not capable of formulating an argument?

here's what I found:

>Sagan offered that, “a consistent application of these ideas must avoid human chauvinism….Since the evidence for intelligence in dolphins, whales, and apes is now at least moderately compelling, any consistent moral posture on abortion should, I would think, include firm strictures against at least the gratuitous slaughter of these animals.”

doesn't even sound like it's pro-abortion. his point about whales and dolphins is misguided, I think. whales and dolphins often beach themselves. the ocean is hell. see poseiden's trident, like the devil. down below, gnashing of teeth. heaven is for birds.

killing dolphins and whales is an act of grace

>Yeah because a niggers life is valuable

it is.

>You are a weak weak person and will NEVER allow the happening to happen.

wrong. do you even know what the happening means? it's not up to us. it's ww3, there's no slow decline. race war would be the least of your worries. demographics are not the problem, you're a bitch barking up the wrong tree

>the longer you've been here.

on Jow Forums? since before Romney/Obama, newfag

>You do not understand how bad it truly is.

no u

This is a winning strategy. Same with vasectomy for males. Even if they reverse it later, at least they won't be shitting out more mouths to feed for the duration.

Niggers, soics, white trash, don't care. Shit gene is shit gene. If they're on welfare, offer them money to abort and a large sum to tie their tubes. Couch it in terms of reproductive freedom and child safety.

>it is.
no it isn't.
>demographics are not the problem
Now you are denying reality.
>since before Romney/Obama
HAHAHA NO YOU HAVENT

Attached: 1545603227523.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>shit gene

and yet, they're alive, aka selected for, aka just as evolutionarily successful as you

>HAHAHA NO YOU HAVENT

yes I have.

>Now you are denying reality.

no, you it is like leftists talking about climate change in 2050. it is refusing to face the real danger. the risks are not incremental, decades away. they are here, now. war soon

On welfare. I'm keeping them alive thru government theft.

government is mostly just borrowing and printing money. and speaking of theft, we brought blacks here as slaves in the first place

not all are on welfare either

It shouldn't be illegal. You created that creature. From my understanding based on this, it's the government who decideds what happens to your kid

>It shouldn't be illegal.

0/10

Anyone who's going to take money to end their gene line deserve it.

Use a condom or a birth control pill you dumb bitch.

Attached: 1527432156302.png (469x452, 277K)

not the main problem. ww3 this year maybe, and you're worried about what exactly?

Times are changing.

Tables are turning.

>not posting the real meme

Attached: not-your-body-not-your-choice-abortion-is-murder-quote-with-border.jpg (395x480, 43K)

The tide has turned, y'all.

Attached: AIMNeonFrnt.jpg (2396x3058, 362K)

>y'all
fuck off christkike let the niggers abort all they want.

soon

What has religion to do with anything?

Attached: FB_IMG_1557533831029.jpg (656x658, 92K)

Posting footage of aborted babies will shut these whores up. Alternatively you can stop all this with Islam.

Attached: Ride The Tiger.jpg (973x2027, 535K)

Have you seen an aborted child at 6 weeks?

Someone post the video...

I'm just a clump of cells, give the clump a hug!

Attached: 1558068430855.webm (360x640, 1.13M)

What magically bestows life if not separate DNA? No wonder you filthy English kuffars will lose control of your nation by 2030.

There it is. Spam this and the whores will shut up.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

...and lose ten times more money for having to support tons of dumb teenage mothers with welfare money.

It needs a voiceover. Like a kid saying mommy or something.

Attached: 1557639120281.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Listen to yo 1984 inner party fuck dem proletariat mothfuckuhs...n sheet.

Why would you want to seize and another human being and masturbate inside their genitals just because they meet mechanical hormonal requirements for making you feel randy? Doesn't that seem a bit... weird to you? At least there's no prima facie reason for it to seem so obviously a sensible thing to do that you should be considered retarded for not immediately finding it appealing "in concept".

Giving women the right to vote and allowing them in the work force have been the West's greatest mistakes.

Attached: a62.png (680x567, 219K)

This world has to be destroyed, for the cruelty and evilness that is in its essence, its soul. Who did this is a demon. And if a person ever slinks to this sort of beastliness, they are doomed forever on the spot.

>have sex
>swede flag
I thought rape was more of your forte?

Also satanically checked.

The solution to everything is minarchism. Taxes go to military, police, lawmakers and nothing else.

Get rid of daddy government, and women will see how weak they really are.

Abortion should be legal until the age of 3. How do even know if you’re even going to like your kid before then?

fuck abortion. we need more niglets

Attached: 32324344.png (500x627, 295K)

bump

Mashallah brother

Attached: 1557743654319.jpg (1200x561, 149K)

WHEN DOES A FETUS FEEL PAIN? : Neurology Today - LWW Journals
journals.lww.com/neurotodayonline/.../When_Does_A_Fetus_Feel_Pain_.3.aspx

Controversy: Can fetuses feel pain? - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1440624/
by SWG Derbyshire - 2006 - Cited by 113 - Related articles
6 Mar 2006 - Important neurobiological developments occur at 7, 18, and 26 weeks' gestation and are the proposed periods for when a fetus can feel pain.

OK so the age at which the fetus feels pain, should be the cut off point for allowing abortions.

Testing

Pregnancy tests are most reliable from the first day of your missed period, although some tests can be used as early as 4 or 5 days before your period is due.

- a better mode of detection should be researched to help the victims of rape

Psychological trauma must be included in reasons for delay in testing/coming forward and therefore, extension within this one arena can be considered by consultants.

If you don’t like abortions, simple, don’t have one. It’s not forced. But keep banging that drum, because this is nothing more than to secure votes for election next year. The argument you pose is an emotional one. There is no reason in modern day to give birth to genetic defective babies, for one, and two, I’d love to see the empirical data that supports that a woman’s body isn’t hers when pregnant. In life, sometimes shit happens, and if they have an abortion, far be it from you, or anyone else to regard them as whores. It simply isn’t your business.

Contraceptives should be offered free of charge in a capacity which does not require a face to face meeting

Education about Love should be taught in schools through classical literature

The concept of Love is universal

lessons should not be geared towards straight or gay

Sex education should be left to the parents.

Negresses already get pregnant as teenagers on purpose to get welfare. It's easily 1 to 2 grand USD in benefits per month. If they don't have a niglet they have to get a job so they pop out a niglet.

>t.satan

Young men, straight or gay and young women

should be allowed to indulge in a period of childhood innocence which is being taken from them through capitalistic pressure.

missed opportunity for a fat joke.

>foetus is not viable

Attached: downy.jpg (600x590, 45K)

Dude, I hope you get a conscience

I'm shocked you can post these things without shame

how does that work?

>the government who decideds what happens to your kid
The State has an interest in that developing child too though, the future citizen, and its rights must come in to play at some point. Life begins at taxation.

twitter.com/JohnFugelsang/status/1128695136551149569
This guy has had enough of this shit and has come up with a great idea

Attached: retraction_incoming.png (775x304, 44K)

checked

Attached: mother teresa abortion.jpg (640x400, 46K)

Cool so since your criteria for whether or not we murder someone is if they can feel pain let me drug you and harvest your organs.

If you don’t want people to be murdered just don’t murder bro.
It’s like the 21st century life sucks we should all just eat tide pods and die amiright?

Good lord

Is a life of impoverishment, hatred, resentment and possible abuse the solution?

And yet the claim is made that England beat Hitler because their women worked in factories in the war effort instead of being "brainwashed" by the children, kitchen, church meme

Attached: ww1 women.jpg (601x800, 94K)

Do you adopt children?
Would you adopt children?
Who does adopt children?

>chose
Thank god its not a 'miracle'

What are you doing to someone when you put them into the care system?

Do you think they will be abused?

Fuck western world for spreading this faggotry in asia

Which path is the more moral?

Is there anything more devastating than an unwanted and unloved child to society?

People do that. Look at Iceland - through abortion they have virtually stopped it. Is it inhumane and shameful? You tell me.