Wasn’t Elon Musk supposed to be the new e-car and tech messiah? What happened?

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Attached: 5B15C275-2F34-4CF5-899D-64950FE4EDA8.jpg (458 KB, 1536x1536)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/07/12/tesla-loses-us-subsidies-hits-200000-sales-mark/
cleantechnica.com/2018/04/16/tesla-batteries-have-90-capacity-after-160000-miles-may-last-for-500000-miles/
theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/industry-news/all-cars-in-germany-need-to-be-emissions-free-by-2030-official-says/article30446032/
reuters.com/article/us-lng-yamal-norway-usa/u-s-slams-russias-yamal-lng-transfers-in-norwegian-waters-idUSKCN1NZ0VD

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

The fellows are trying to take him down

Gabriel Parker
Gabriel Parker

(((They))) can't allow an african american CEO to be successful

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

The kikes are trying to take him down, Russia should take advantage of this and allow him to do whatever he wants in their country

Blake Sullivan
Blake Sullivan

Elon musk is the proof African immigrants are the smartest ones

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

Save Elon!

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

He became too chaotic and thus too uncontrollable, so they're taking him down. That's about it. They can't control him so they're sinking him.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Why won’t the bigger auto guys buy them?

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

reality.

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

GoFundMe campaign when?

David Cruz
David Cruz

all they have to do is make a 2 door manual transmission tuck in 2019

Attached: 1530509776416.jpg (1.38 MB, 2687x2319)

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Because they are a loss making disaster, living off Musk’s fame. Buying a Tesla is like buying onions and making burgers because Joe Biden said it.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

He decided to start building tunneling machines and hyperloops and solar roofs and brain interfaces rather than getting car manufacturing right.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Is this how America looks like?

Attached: 1F654D1A-4E42-450B-BA57-98B9C974E510.jpg (154 KB, 1125x1114)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

If you think things are bad right now, wait until tens of thousands of Model 3s all start breaking down in a few years and they have to do warranty repairs.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

this desu

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Cannot pay investors after going private

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

What about his other ventures like spacex? Are they also fucked?

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Well its more successful then Delorean.

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

What happened?
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/07/12/tesla-loses-us-subsidies-hits-200000-sales-mark/

This
No more subsidies, in roughly the timeframe Elon claims they're going out of business

Tesla only exists because of government funding (and zog deciding that superior hydrogen tech allows for too much freedom to the goyim)

Electric sales that do exist in the US are mostly the moderately wealthy to the wealthy buying the cars for the tax subsidy. Anybody that drives any actual distance can't own one. Would add hours to a 700 mile trip. Basically it's a car for urban bugmen with money and women.

To add to this Elon made a mistake when he called out the media and around that time started talking about how we should be worried about ai and automation.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

This
envelope flag gets it

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

out of money
like this scammer isn't set for 100 lifetimes

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

This

Should of just stuck with 1 model only until they had it perfect god knows why they're making suvs when the cars are still shit tier

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

SpaceX happened.

Cars aren't nearly as interesting as space ships and the goal of creating a private empire on Mars.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Elon Musk has always been a fraud. I've literally been saying it for years.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

kek

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Public, you mean?
or neither you, nor I know what we're talking about?

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

I would agree. Two doors, bench seat, roll down windows, AC/heat. Simple, small and rugged like a 90s Japanese truck.

Attached: 100843364.jpg (335 KB, 1500x938)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Hardbody

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

I figured that as well.

Attached: elon.jpg (1.1 MB, 3000x2000)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

It's not the first time he's had to deal with cash problems. Ever notice how every fake news org is anti-musk? Ever think it has something to do with the fact he is fucking with huge industries like aerospace and automotive?

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Based and hydrogen pilled

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Who cares. He is too big of a name to actually fail. See what happened to Trump.

Attached: 122---u3tc7nW.jpg (34 KB, 338x489)

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

The solar part is actually related to tesla since they leverage the same battery tech they had to make themselves.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

hydrogen
storage?
made from natural gas
this is the power of no basic understanding of physics

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

You can defintiely see the African in him.

Alexander Nguyen
Alexander Nguyen

There is nothing fake about supplying the cheapest satellite launches in the industry because you aren't a fat pos like boeing and you make everything in-house. What's fake is shit like the bribed airforce initially refusing to do business with them until they were legally forced to recognize the huge price difference.

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

It's really annoying when idiots hype him up as a Tesla/Edison-tier inventor. Nigger didn't invent shit. He's a huckster, yes, but I think he's at least doing a modicum of public service with pushing electric cars and civilian space launches into the public forum, and assembling teams of engineers. I doubt anyone in 2010 could have named any non-NASA launch services.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

brain interfaces
If your brain spontaneously combusts your brain interface is free!

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

There is nothing fake about supplying the cheapest satellite launches in the industry
Satellites are fake and gay.

William Garcia
William Garcia

manual transmission
electric
lulwut?

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

Space is fake and gay.

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

Musk will be a bum on the street within a year

Attached: Xi4XBxG6w6KhAPdk7P8Zpjd7bhGPBk9f8iAJmXUZ.jpg (86 KB, 806x1022)

Caleb White
Caleb White

He invented paypal, the most jewish thing ever invented. Fuck all you retarded redditors

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

He is the hero to 'le science' redditors to sell us ai technocracy slavery.

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

member those solar roof tiles that looked aesthetic. what ever happened to those?

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

You're the retard because you believe he created paypal.

His company was absorbed by paypal. Do your research USEFUL IDIOT.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

pic related in electric would sell here like meth sells in rural Australia

Attached: P3050590.jpg (141 KB, 1000x750)

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

AI is the dumbest shit ever. I can't believe people fall for it. .

Luis Long
Luis Long

What happened to Trump?

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

good e-cars are a fucking meme.
ages to load their battery
batteries have to be replaced after 5 years - fucking expensive
it takes 5 years that a e-car produces less emission than a normal car
energy is not really "green"
rare minerals are not environment friendly to get
the entire electric car nonsense is pushed by illiterate virtue signaling faggots for publicity

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

this is the power of no basic understanding of physics

I guess the Japanese really have a poor understanding of Physics, that's why their govt is subsidizing the development of hydrogen fuel cells.

Joseph Butler
Joseph Butler

Get a load of this guy, thinks he's too good to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

Attached: 7e03f164a3830d70cca29a4847afefcd.jpg (244 KB, 736x1472)

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

they understand the power of selling natural gas as "hydrogen"
you aren't the only one too dumb to see the difference though.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Where did you get that 5 year figure from? Tesla cars are still too new to realistically know enough about battery degradation.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

you do know the grid is coming down soon right?

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

I work for the automotive industry and I know that these batteries have to get replaced every ~5 years

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Tesla is operating in the red with no cash flow, all the expendable revenue is due to investors.
Most of Elon's projects are also operating the same way, he has not been able to produce anything of profit.
Investors are getting anxious that they still haven't got a return on their investment and with no new developments seem to be coming, no new investors are staking in Tesla.

Attached: 1556066816169.jpg (1.12 MB, 1400x1400)

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

(((they))) waited for him to clear the path and swooped in. Last year is when every car manufacturer started releasing their version of electric car after Musk did R&D and released all patents

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

the entire electric car nonsense is pushed by illiterate virtue signaling faggots for publicity

This
The combustion engine has a lot of life left in it, unfortunately the EU is going to force German car manufacturers to switch to "0 emissions" vehicles by 2030

Hopefully it collapses before then, Porsche needs to make air cooled atmo flat 6s again

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Musk had 10% of PayPal because his first company was aquihired by Paypal (then called Confinity) with stock. Musk ended up CEO for 5 months until he was replaced by Peter Thiel and pretty much kicked out of Paypal (Musk was ousted due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows) 24 months later, at the very large stage of the dot com bubble, Amazon bought the then renamed Paypal for 1.5bn and Musk got money for his 10%.

Well, the good thing for Musk was he had 2yrs of free time without having any money, so he looked into space... and his Mars Oasis project. He also travelled to Russia a lot and got involved with the CIA.

Attached: 000431AB-B083-4048-9B0B-7791A769E574.jpg (60 KB, 848x477)

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Ahhhh shit

Attached: Screenshot-20190518-010953~2.jpg (76 KB, 1080x741)

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

almost every car manufacturer is making their own electric cuck mobile, with auto driving software. The fad is over for tesla.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

and got involved with the CIA.
Nigger he was CIA from the start.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows) 24 months later, at the very large stage of the dot com bubble, Amazon bought the then renamed Paypal for 1.5bn and Musk got money for his 10%.

wanting to backdoor paypal for no reason with shitty windows

what a piece of shit

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

they understand the power of selling natural gas as "hydrogen"

Yes they understand they have a natural resource that they can cheaply turn into hydrogen fuel.

Are you just calling people stupid to be a standoffish cunt?

Liam Young
Liam Young

I work for the automotive industry
I worked for Porsche for years
Shame to see the soification of their once great cars
Only one left worth buying is the GT3

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Him saying that all the media was controlled by a single group made him too dangerous, so they pull the MUH ANTISEMITISM card and labeled him an alt-righter for fucking around with Pewdiepie.

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

He studied physics and at the time was very uncomfortable with in depth programming. His company x.com had only used Microsoft products, so seeing Paypal was using different tech he said “Microsoft products will be the only ones around in 10yrs” and sought to change the tech.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

The Porsche Taycan doesn’t look to soified, does it?

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

*also Tesla cars are so locked down its a joke, they don't cover warranty for old cars or even cars with slight damage, they new a whole new car because the battery is so volatile, its hardly protected against fire. The navigation system also is backdoored and constantly uploading your location in series of pictures to tesla. (you can view these images yourself by removing the hidden SD card from the tesla terminal) Musk is a glownigger.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

Attached: 3CAF4798-F0F3-40D6-B1D0-185F2A583279.jpg (183 KB, 921x512)

Dylan King
Dylan King

You’re a moron. Tesla would be doing better if there weren’t so many study, misinformed people like you. Pretty much everyone that drives a Tesla never wants to drive anything but a Tesla again. You’re unfortunate if you lose 5-10% capacity in 5 years. The semi is going to have a million mile warranty.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Failed because he couldn't get certified by testing labs. Every test has failed the fire test and that's why solar panels now have to have certain separation on the roof. It's killing the solar industry just like it did before in the 80s.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Subsidizing

Yeah, it's gonna be a huge hit user! Like every other past failure of hydrogen fuel cells.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

unironically lost my job because of that.
The car market is down right now and our new CEO doesn't like programmers. He just wants to buy software so he can blame system failures on other companies.
Anyways he used that crises to get rid of almost all coders (German work laws are different to Amercia. You can't just fire someone without a reason. if you want to fire someone they have A) missbehave, like beating someone b) economic reasons)

the entire e-car nonsense is a burden on the back of the working class.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Using 2/3s of your natural gas to turn it into hydrogen so you can sell the 1/3 and put it in tanks that leak so you can drive around in a cuck car instead of just having natural gas cars.
this is your brain on "green-ism"

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Nigger you ain’t a jew

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Id rather drive my Cadillac.

William Phillips
William Phillips

What happened?
he named the jew

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

thats 50% less capacity after 5 years
have fun with 150 miles range

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

millions into debt
"""""somehow""""" make it

Attached: 113---sbIbKe5.jpg (73 KB, 576x548)

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

These South Africans aren't white.

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

pretty much. they think by waiting a bit from his tweets we won't see their influence.

too bad, you don't have influence, so when you try, it's super obvious.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

Hydrogen
superior
not the shittiest battery ever invented

Christ

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Unsustainable business model

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-17-23-12-23~2.png (676 KB, 720x858)

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

Attached: s-l400.jpg (23 KB, 264x400)

Carter Long
Carter Long

Living large on someone else's money is the new success in America. It doesn't matter if you or the company goes bankrupt, as you still have money.

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

spacex is private, so who really knows, but because they are about to launch the 1st big batch of test starlink satellites, imho they will print money.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

The Porsche Taycan doesn’t look to soified, does it?

Look no, sound, yes
Nothing like driving a naturally aspirated flat 6, nothing
Even the Porsche V8s sound phenomenal (specifically the last gen Panamera GTS)

I don't give a shit how much faster the soican is
I'll take a true driving experience over a silent estrogen mobile that takes too long to charge for real road trips (I know with the 800v system it'll be faster than tesla, still charges too slow)

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

What happened?
what do you think happened?

Attached: justin-hendrix-justinhendrix-i-hear-a-dog-whistle-elon-musk-elonmusk-33424346.png (94 KB, 500x463)

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Self driving Tesla robo taxis right around the corner?

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

No, idiot. That’s not per year. I thought Germans were supposed to be smart. This is a relatively old article. In the newer cars they use different cells which should be even better. cleantechnica.com/2018/04/16/tesla-batteries-have-90-capacity-after-160000-miles-may-last-for-500000-miles/

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

South Africans have nigger blood, they aren't white. They only come to Australia for gibs.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

High spending on R&D
Comapny dependant on government grants
Comapny stops getting grants.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Stupid Turk can't do simple math. Go back to your sand dunes in the East, Mohammed.

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

Some states, including Texas, have laws that prohibit the manufacturer from selling their own car. They have to go through a dealership. This is pure bullshit and should be illegal as it only hurts the consumer by having a middle man that siphons off funds.

Musk is trying to change an industry, there is a huge amount of resistance.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

unironically lost my job because of that.
ets Kamerade

Hoffentlich der Untergang für die EU ist in der Nähe
Luftgekühlt über alles

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Mhh my Professor for electronics says otherwise and my company says this as well.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

5*10=50

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

A pajeet will still be inside the self driving taxi by law, he won't be driving just getting paid to stink it up and have his hand on the steering wheel.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Normies can't buy Teslas. Normies can, however, buy a new Toyota or Ford with no problem, then get it repo'd a months later.

Attached: 7a9.jpg (57 KB, 600x480)

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

not driving a manual car
e car and automatic fags belongs to the oven

Attached: 01-hand.jpg (36 KB, 940x529)

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Systemic racism holding african-americans like him back.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Amazon bought the then renamed Paypal
uhh, they were bought by eBay.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

a million miles on a semi isn't unexpected.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

EU is going to force German car manufacturers to switch to "0 emissions" vehicles by 2030

source of German wealth is their industry
because of green autism they will lost on marked with Asia"nature? who gives a fuck" attitude
Germany goes broke
no more gibs for shitskins
shitskins moves out

Europe becomes one big turist trap for Asian turist

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Freudian Slip, sorry... I had an Amazon article open when I wrote my post. e-bay is of course right.

Landon White
Landon White

giving a shit about the environment when it comes to your vehicle

Is anything more onions?

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

pretty sure he gets margin called at 150

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

loses $11,000 on every car built

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

That's a Singer 911 or another restomod 964
Either way partrician choice
Got to sit in a singer, never drive unfortunately
964 I have driven, I prefer 993 drive, 964 looks better though. 964 had more man hours per car to build (around 80) vs 993 which was around 60. Almost bankrupted Porsche, when they switched to water cooled production they paid Subaru to show them how they put together cars so cheaply. Now each Porsche takes ~20 hours to build (outside the GT cars and especially the supercars)
You can feel the quality in both 964/993 that just don't exist in the modern cars, they were built to be forever cars.

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Is this true? How is this a functional business? Money laundering? CIA shit?

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Not if you buy quality batteries. You won't find any premium brand selling liability magnets like that.

James Edwards
James Edwards

1. Elon Musk will never be out of Money. This is just fake news doing what they do best without having any clue.
2. Broke means usually having no liquidity. People who invest all their money back into the business are broke by definition

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Too white to live in SA
Too African to not be a nigger in the US

Why even try bros

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

Because the oil industry is too big to be taken down. They have so much money that a billionaire cannot even stop them.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

This is just fake news doing what they do best without having any clue.

The title just reiterates what Musk actually just said yesterday, no joke.

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

Tesla only exists because of government funding (and zog deciding that superior hydrogen tech allows for too much freedom to the goyim)

Holy shit are you ever fucking stupid. Superior hydrogen tech.. just wow.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

pls buy Tesla stocks frens

Attached: 1490587920107.gif (988 KB, 500x281)

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

Dude a billionaire is pennies compared to big oil

Iirc companies like Shell still report straight profits of like 15-20Bn in the years after the crash. Like imagine that, your main product loses 75% of its value overnight and you still post profits of double figure billions.

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Invest way more money to get 2-3 years more lifespan
wow after 7 years you have to replace it since it has lost 50% of their capacity
seems like the solution. I'm a e-car fan now. Lets load the battery with environment friendly energy from coal

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Not selling enough cars is the problem cause of muh misinformation

They pre-sold half a fucking million units and they've delivered hundreds of thousands. They have 95% control over their own used and certified pre-owned market which moves thousands of additional units every year.

Hype isn't the problem you bloody idiot - margins are.They don't make money on the fucking cars. they never have.

James Russell
James Russell

Money ran out

Cooper Jones
Cooper Jones

This fucking dude is a hero of mankind. When he talks about doing somethinng he sets about doing it. God bless him. Sit around around in your cuck shed or your con job stealing gig and talk shit about about a dude who may very well save mankind from extinction. Fuck you you no faith no vision do nothing blood sucking shitbirds

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

this is your brain on "green-ism"

I understand most "green energy" projects are scams and meme bullshit

Personally I hate vehicles that don't go vroom because I have a childish infatuation with the sound of naturally aspirated engines

If it were up to me more nations would be looking into LFTR to power their countries.
Norway is building a reactor to test it out, we'll see what the result is.

I'm sure you're aware with electrolysis you can get hydrogen fuel from water.

Combine this with cheap electricity from LFTR and it could be a viable fuel source.

I think the combustion engine has a lot of life left in it, especially with the new variable compression ratio engine that supposedly gets 40-50% thermal efficiency. That being said if the #s are to be believed on oil reserves, we supposedly have (according to BP in 2014) ~50 years on proven reserves. There could be much more out there, I don't pretend to know. This is all assuming we're not being lied to and oil isn't abiotic. Once again I don't pretend to know. We do have to start thinking now if the low end estimate is true how we're going to power shit in absence of oil. If this is a giant elite (((trick))) then let me know.

If you have a better long term solution please enlighten us

Carson Price
Carson Price

Are you paid to post this or something? Everything you said is wrong.

ages to load their battery
Yeah it takes about 30 minutes to charge the current batteries, but in the near future it will be 20min and you only do it after driving for 4 hours straight, hardly a big price to pay for not breathing smoke.

There's an 8-year warranty on the battery, so no.

Payoff period for emissions is something closer to 1.5-2.0 years.

The energy is absolutely green. Gas cars cannot be powered by solar. At all.

rare minerals are not environment friendly to get
Cobalt is being phased out. Cells can be recycled.

So yeah, it charges pretty quickly, battery lasts a decade, no noise pollution, no smog pollution. There's literally no downside except cost.

Attached: which-brain-belongs-you.jpg (248 KB, 583x518)

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

he never raced RC cars as a kid

I'm a car enthusiast and electric is awesome.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

They fucking blow at building cars, delivering them, AND servicing them.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

You can not give a shit about the environment at all. Doesn’t change the fact that Tesla’s are the best cars in just about every metric. Get back to me when you get a notification on your phone that your car is going to update and give you new features for free.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

This is the car version of a female's angle shot. Google porsche taycan, the production version looks fucking terrible compared to the concept.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

EU is going to force German car manufacturers to switch to "0 emissions" vehicles by 2030
Germany goes broke

They're already talking about how to get around the issue that nobody in north or south america wants electric cars, most of the market for it is in asia currently

In the EU they'll force new car buyers to get electric from 2030 on (if the EU doesn't collapse by then)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

It takes me 5 minutes to fill a tank and I can use it in extreme conditions of the north and still get well over 12 hours of use and I didn't have to poison the enviroment by mining a shit ton of minerals for a battery set I have to change every 2 years in these conditions.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

God you are stupid. Just stop talking, you are making everyone dumber. Find me a single 2012 Model S that is at 50% capacity..

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying that the idea that "misinfo" is somehow what's killing Elon's pocketbook is bullshit. They have more orders than they can fill and they're still in the can.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

In the EU they'll force new car buyers to get electric from 2030 on

Not going to happen

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

I posted the production model, not the concept, dude. The image I posted is from 4 days ago.

Attached: B3091B1D-38A4-40E9-B839-CF9AEA8DC5FB.jpg (107 KB, 800x450)

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Are electric cars the ultimate bluepill? Anything goes wrong and you have to immediately send it in to fix it.
Imagine a world where not a single man knows how to work on his own car.

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Jews happened

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Can't think of a more soi thing to do than buying a Tesla. The chariot of balding, bearded bugmen.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Can you leave your house with a full tank every morning?

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

but in the near future it will be 20min
as this is better than 2 minutes bumping in petrol into your car
4 hours straight
thats nothing
There's an 8-year warranty on the battery, so no
batteries here are leased for 5 years. After 5 years you have to change them.
Payoff period for emissions is something closer to 1.5-2.0 years
Professor and Science tells otherwise
The energy is absolutely green
are you dumb?
Cobalt is being phased out. Cells can be recycled
its still not environment friendly.
no noise pollution
yep and that is dangerous. You cant hear these cars and thats a huge problem. It always shocks me when a e car comes from behind. (Also the automotive industry is working on speaker that are simulating noises to combat this)

The only way E-Cars will be successful is when they develop vastly better batteries that can be created with resources that are environment friendly.

downside except cost.
cost will go down. They are high right now because all of the research. At the moment a e-car is a status symbol

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

You have to change the battery regularly. e-cars produced in 2k12 had their battery replaced in 2k17 you retarded faggot

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Even if I can leave my house with a half a tank in most mornings of the month, I'd still get more use out of it than your fag car that won't even fucking start up at mid-winter and if it manages to do that it get's it's battery destroyed by using it at those temperatures.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

Not going to happen

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/industry-news/all-cars-in-germany-need-to-be-emissions-free-by-2030-official-says/article30446032/

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

What are gas canister?
And how will you load your turdler when you're living in the city?
Pulling a cable out of the WI dow to the car? Haha.
Fact is if you don't have a house with your own power charger then E cars are worthless for you.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

I honestly don’t know how someone can be this stupid. Almost all 2012 Tesla’s have their original battery. I think it’s pst your bedtime.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Didn't they cuck him from the board or something? Is he even still the CEO? Either way, they're gonna get a new one, probably a woman, and everything will be alright.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

It's still not going to happen.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Why are there so many stupid Germans on here. Are they upset that no one wants their shitty cars anymore?
Who uses a gas can to fill up their car every day?
I live in the city until I move back to my house on the east coast. I do fine without charging at my apartment.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

It's in deep oversold territory.
It goes to $185 then moons.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

maybe there are differences between germany and burgerland? but still, don't imply that batteries don't get weaker over the time and have to be replaced at some point

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

halp state, gib more monies plox

John Price
John Price

Relax krautkike faggot, we have fotovoltaic spray-paint and nobody wants to use your polluting cars.
Come up with a better alternative to Tesla and we'll buy your shit. Until then, buh-bye

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

why not just release a super basic version that'll sell like hot cakes

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

It's still not going to happen.

I hope you're correct

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

Only if you believe zoomer media headlines. His rocket company is the only innovative business he is engaged in.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

You mean steal you dirty gypsie

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

I wanted to believe in the solar roofs thing with the sweet solar shingles and what not but then I realized it was basically so his brother and law could have a job.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Theyre the cheapest because theyre subsidised by our tax dollars and blow up half the time

James Cox
James Cox

fuck off Romania. You betrayed Codreanu we were on our Führers side

Attached: 1556606516497.png (1.56 MB, 958x1008)

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Americans could have been riding around in stainless steel amazing futuristic cars with cool doors that open like space hatches
We don't deserve nice things. Maybe if we didn't have niggers we could have nice things.

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

He probably thinks a fuel cell is free energy I've talked to these boomers before and if you try and get down into the science of it and tell them they have to charge the fuel cell just like a battery they lose their shit.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Can I ask why you keep posting when you don't know what you're talking about? The current battery is rated for 500,000 miles, next year they're releasing a "million mile battery". Shut the fuck up, dude.

Same with you, you're ruining germany right now. Germany has probably the MOST charging stations in europe right now. You can load it by charging from a street charger or apartment charger overnight, haha.

The time someone travels more than 600km in a day is ultra rare, like less than 1%.

Attached: a8d0c5a8306543c2c8c25a0c303e2230.jpg (749 KB, 956x759)

William Lee
William Lee

It's all supposed to tie together. Spacex flies us to Mars and then we drive Martian electric cars around because there are no hydrocarbons to burn or oxygen atmosphere to burn it in. Then we go live underground in his tunnels. I think I'd still rather go and die in a Martian ethnostate then live to be 100 years old in Muttica.

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

And because it's a publicly traded company on the stock market they will manage to do so, Henry Ford found that out too late.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

Sorry to autism up thread with so many replies but I've been thinking along the same lines for years. It would be really hard to get it certified though that's what all the crash test bs is about is putting in tons of features and bells and whistles that no entry level manufacturer could ever afford to do at a decent price. I'd go further and want to create a vehicle with as few electrical parts as possible I want an EMP proof vehicle.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

betrayed Codreanu
He got assassinated by the opposition because no judge in the country would sentence him.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Marketing electric cars to rich people was a mistake.
He should have aimed for the middle class, there aren't many affordable electric cars for the regular working class stiffs. The middle and lower classes would benefit more from cutting fuel costs.

Attached: BAF6368A-68E2-4783-8F62-3F34BC8FB56F.jpg (3.83 MB, 4032x3024)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Führers
I knew y'all were still mad about WW2

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

VW is working on that right now

Attached: image-1363626-galleryV9-tyfb-1363626.jpg (74 KB, 850x448)

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

Why can't we go back to trolleys. You're German use your autism Germany would it use too much metal? What if the car was electric but had no battery and was getting the electricity out of the road like a trolley or an electric train? Too inefficient I guess?

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

why does cyberpunk dystopia look so comfy though?

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

If you're not then you're new.

Attached: ww2boomervet.jpg (78 KB, 539x717)

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Spacex receives zero subsidies from the government. They are still cheaper in spite of the fact that they had to deal with losses during their tech ramp up. That's how corrupted and wasteful the aerospace industry is.

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

He doesn't understand that half the appeal of an electric car is having your own grid and that instead of being the one guy without a car in a month he'd be the one guy with a car.
Oh please user I need to go visit my sister she's only 50 miles away but it's so far now that everybody can't buy any gas oh please user I'll do anything please give me a ride user
Brainlets every last one of you. If you were white you would prepare ahead for eventualities and possibilities like winter or a long winter yet you're all nigger spic grasshopper hybrids every last one of you.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Yeah bottom line he named the Jew.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Futuristic VW camper. Yes fucking please.

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Marketing electric cars to rich people was a mistake.
He should have aimed for the middle class, there aren't many affordable electric cars for the regular working class stiffs. The middle and lower classes would benefit more from cutting fuel costs.

You have to get rubes to pay for the development costs, that the noveau riche.
Plus they knew that if you could get anybody to buy the car as a bs signal "I'm so environmentally conscious", it'd be rich white liberals.
Lastly the poor (at least in burgerland) tend to drive long distances to travel. It's not that some rich don't, but on a whole the rich will drive their bugman electric cars in the urban areas they live in, and fly to wherever they want to go to. With electric charging times and the large distances to travel in the US it makes more sense for urbanites with money than poorer rural folk.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Porsches only look good with round headlights.

William Butler
William Butler

Yep. You should have got him out of that prison he was unjustingly sitting in.
He was a really really great man. Bought his book its a great read

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

All the fucking luddedites in this thread

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

Porsches only look good with round headlights.

Absolutely for 911s
They should also have naturally aspirated flat 6s
The new turbo "carrera's" have fucking ruined the soul of the 911

I've sat in this exact vehicle, didn't drive it unfortunately

I have driven every air cooled gen of 911 (including the turbos)
Nothing like it

I will admit I like the 981 Caymans and 981 Boxster spyder, 718 looks like shit to me, specifically the rear. The rest of the non 911 Porsche lineup looks better than normal road cars, but they're nothing compared to the sports cars, specifically the air cooled era.

Attached: Singer911.jpg (380 KB, 1000x666)

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

He's got his charging stations every few hundred miles for free. I saw some black family drive coast to coast for free. Middle class Dad's love wasting lots of $ to save a little $ I think the middle class would like to be able to buy Teslas but ya only rich people can afford to pay their $35,000 to be put on a 1 or 2 year waiting list while middle class people have to drive somewhere today. Go even cheaper then cars why no electric bicycles or scooters or motorcycles from Tesla? Or even golf carts he should have started smaller.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Futuristic VW camper. Yes fucking please.
For well over a decade they have promised one every few years with a concept

Same story every time
People love it
VW promises they'll make it
Then nothing happens

Maybe it's not BS this time, we'll see
Either way for a true VW bus I'd prefer a diesel over a soi electric

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Not having a diesel/electric hybrid where the diesel charges powers the electric when on like the Japanese concept cars
It's like VW doesn't even want our $.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

hardcore till we die

Zero Point Energy

vroom vroom

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

I know a guy who works on them and he said the same thing to me next week, that Tesla is going under. He said the expectancy is 100k miles. “300k for 100k miles is ridiculous, you’re just paying to have the technology”

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

He's got his charging stations every few hundred miles for free.

With current electric ranges if you drive like a fucking granny you can make the theoretical range, but with any real driving you'll run out well before 3-400 miles.

If you're doing pure interstate travel I'm sure most routes have enough stations, drive off the interstates through the country and good luck.

Go even cheaper then cars why no electric bicycles or scooters or motorcycles from Tesla?
There's a company called "Zero motorcycles" that are either making or going to make an electric motorcycle. Triumph is also doing the same. I don't think they'll do too well. In the US motorcycles are almost a purely enthusiast endeavor. Enthusiasts (such as myself with cars) love the sound of the engine. I don't give a shit how much faster it is, I want the sound, that's part of the overall experience. Every person I know that rides (albeit that's only 5 people) would never buy an electric motorcycle.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Edison and Musk actually have a lot in common. Edison was also an egoist who took credit for others ideas.

Colton Foster
Colton Foster

The virgin Musk
The Chad Edison
Edison never dated subhuman leftist roastie trash and Edison never got cucked.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

So that's why he want's to start a war with Iran. What a evil cunt!

Attached: 2019-03-16-174101.jpg (23 KB, 632x469)

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Thank you based German ally, and please bring back the 50 mpg Volkswagen diesel engine!

Nathan Ward
Nathan Ward

me
read your post
similar feels
similar situation (different industry)
need to keep rage in check (family sleeping; moved back with parents and sister at age 27)
I'm quietly producing an extremely ugly, furious face in my empathy for (You). Now some fast push ups and shotgun'ing a beer is needed for me right now.

Jason King
Jason King

I'm a scooter fag myself. I have a 4 wheel vehicle but it's just so cheap to drive my little pos to work. I already spend less then $3 a week to commute with an electric scooter I could probably knock that down to 50 cents. Every single penny helps I hope you're prepping and saving.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

let's make cars like trains
how do you go offroad then?

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

New Beatles unironically look more like Porsches then modern Porsches.

Attached: new-beetle.jpg (28 KB, 640x400)

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

It's like VW doesn't even want our $.

After "dieselgate" (which I think was the Obama admin targeting Germany for not complying with Russian sanction) Germany and especially VW group (VW, Audi, Porsche, +many non German brands) are no longer making new diesels. I saw VW was targeted because other companies had people fucking die from ignition failures and airbag failures and got a slap on the wrist. Also in the industry it was known most auto manufacturers were fudging the emissions when it came to diesel.

The last good diesel out of VW group is the Audi SQ7
V8 twin turbo diesel, 663 lb ft tq
0-60 4.8s, impressive for a diesel SUV

I'll be surprised if they make another good diesel unless the EU collapses (cunt regulations are gonna kill the combustion engine in Germany by 2030 if the EU gets it's way).

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

Is she at least hot?

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Haha see that's where it all ties together we don't get to go off road ever again in agenda 2030 land we get to stay in their shitty cities. But honestly maybe just a smaller battery for when you're off road and maybe since it's not cycling so often it will last longer?

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

automatizing your brain to do what a car can automatize better
not being able to keep your two hands on the wheel at all times
Imagine being such a goy you're a slave to the vehicle you own.

Attached: comfy.jpg (41 KB, 409x409)

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Diesel was getting far too efficient so they had to kill it I really hate the green movement it's not about reducing CO2 it's about pushing their pet projects and agendas. Here's hoping China stole their diesel tech I guess?

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

I used to work there. Foley Square.

Liam James
Liam James

Every single penny helps I hope you're prepping and saving.

Prepping
Luckily since my family comes from Germany and lived through Weimar and the war, they understand things are going to shit in the US. They have already taken the same steps they did in Germany to weather the storm. I have contributed as well. We have land, grow food, and have supplies, I'll leave it at that.

Saving, in most areas of my life I save like a jew, on cars I don't. I drive a Porsche, only because I used to work for them and got a better price than you ever will. Maintenance is still costly, but I have fun just about every day in it. Considering the amount of time we spend in cars, I say life is too damn short to drive some boring bugman shit. If I got short on money I'd sell it, not gonna happen any time soon.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Why should I drive manual instead of automatic?

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

*Dutch/British/Canadian, retard.

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Diesel was getting far too efficient
That and it doesn't bode well for planned obsolescence
I have buddies with diesel trucks that are well over 250k on the odo
My Opa had a diesel Eurovan with 300k plus miles

Here's hoping China stole their diesel tech I guess?

Not sure to be honest. I know electric shit sells well in china, that's the German companies main market for it. That being said they'll buy anything German. The same base Cayenne that sells for ~60k here starts at ~90k in China (this was a few years ago, I've been out of the industry for a minute). I do know they still pay a hefty premium for German vehicles.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

I never understood these complaints. Even if electric cars weren't overall less pollutant than ICE cars (they are), at least the fumes aren't being pumped out right were people live.

Attached: China-smog.jpg (430 KB, 960x639)

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Because it's a step up from Berlin any day.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Why should I drive manual instead of automatic?

1. If you're a fucking man you should know how to drive manual
2. Emergency situations happen, the only car available might be a manual
3. If you ever drive a sports car with a proper manual it's an addicting experience. You are far more engaged and involved as a driver.
4. Most people (especially the groids) can't drive manual, that means they can't steal your car if it's a manual

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

From the same article:
All of these changes were happening against the backdrop of “production hell” as Tesla tried to increase production of the Model 3 to thousands per week in order to fulfill a backlog of more than 400,000 preorders.

The article title is fearmongering clickbait. They're doing better than ever and (((someone))) doesn't want him to take down big auto.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

if it takes 5 years to be more friendly to the environment but you have it to replace after 5 years....
Really effective isn't it? All these rare minerals are definitively not wasted

Camden Nelson
Camden Nelson

Sounds comfy

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Yes that's the problem people want his cars but he can't make them fast enough no matter what he does. He basically lived in the factory for months. They went from an almost all robot assembly to bringing in lots of humans again they've tried lots of stuff. I don't know what the problem is but Elon pushed too far too fast I think the anons ITT were right he should have just kept with one model for awhile until he got that one right.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

pride

actually maybe one will, they act so hard but if tesla was up for grabs i think someone will actually buy them.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

this is the life

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Electric cars are retarded because white people live only in cold climates. Guess what happens to a battery when its cold as shit outside?

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Manipulating your company's stock price through twitter makes stock holders very unhappy. The sec are gonna bag his ass when Tesla fails.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Sounds comfy

I'm extremely fortunate to say the least
Not fuck it rich, I do have to work
Either way having a redpilled family that thinks generationally is the best thing ever

Just my 2 cents on prepping I think the most important thing (after a rifle of course) is a hiking backpack with all the shit you'd need on a multi day primitive backing trip.
I say this because when you get into most "survival" labeled stuff it's too larpy and heavy to carry long distances. Also most "ultralight" stuff is too fragile. It's a fine balance.

This plus a mountain bike and you'll be miles ahead of 96% of the population.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

All of this is irrelevant. The real reason s because manual transmission is much more reliable. Automatic is more complex and complexity always leads to more problems down the road. Cheaper to maintain, better control, more efficient.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

What?
Ooooh!
You have small brain because no food.

Attached: 1554055767283.jpg (175 KB, 528x960)

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

Their subsidies have just been halved

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

All of this is irrelevant

Ivan I know you don't have negroes in your land, but we do. They steal cars like your countrymen drink vodka. Most burgers cannot drive manual at all. This goes especially for the eternal groid.

If you get a manual here 90% of thieves are stumped.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

this manual is the ak of transmissions

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

this manual is the ak of transmissions
PDK is the MG42

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Jews

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

You've done nothing but make shit up this whole thread truly nigger tier.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

What shit did I made up? None of my points were pulled out of my ass

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Every American in this thread is a fucking loser. Y'all should be asleep.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

I already slept and now I'm awake again get on my level "y'all".

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

I still don't see a compelling reason why I should get rid of my automatic and get manual.
I can drive stick, just don't own a manual. Same way I can ride a bike but don't own a bike.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Checked. He upset the juice a while back. I suspect they have slow boiled him

Brody Long
Brody Long

I can drive stick
Should have said as much

Either way maybe in Canuckistan it isn't as much as a problem, but in burgerland it's a nice anti theft device

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Ivan made pretty good points but that's one of the reasons I drive my little scooter instead of a "real man's motorcycle": I never have to shift. It's the easiest stop and go driving I've ever had with such a tiny engine I don't feel like I'm wasting $ at a stop light it's pretty fun. These guys with their manuals must not have many traffic lights near them or do sport driving which is why you should maybe have multiple vehicles I guess. Bikes are comfy I'm going to get an electric one soon save them shekels and maybe pedal now and then.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

No more gibs for "based" slavshit cuntries like yours, either. ;_;

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

talk about cars
brings up Codreanu

Attached: Capitanul.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1350)

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

Main benefit is smog free cities.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

You can’t get manual electrics you sperg

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

I-i bought tesla at 218, is tsla gonna go to 0$?

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

He's done his job, he furthered interest in "green" cars. The rest of the industry have taken after him.
Tesla is no longer needed.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Lets load the battery with environment friendly energy from coal
you could charge it with truly environmentally friendly energy from nuclear reactors, but you had to freak out over Fukushima and close them all. Good job!

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

just wow
Fucking redditor

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

God I hope you're kidding but ya looks like it's in for a rough ride Elon Musk is a great man and that is poison to the elite. Buy SpaceX if you can is that even publically traded? I have no idea but he's doing way better there then here. Oh no Elon Musk is only 2 for 3 so far with PayPal SpaceX and Tesla what a nigger.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

I'm not really convinced by Ivans argument, because I drive an older car with a venerable and virtually indestructible automatic gearbox. Also it's mostly highway miles for me and I like that driving my car comfy since it's from the era where Americans just wanted to sit on their couch when they drove.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

I like him.

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

hes white, so (((they))) shut him down

Attached: apocalypse-templar.jpg (167 KB, 518x600)

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Based and red pilled comment.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Well different people want different things out of their vehicles which is why it's good we don't all have to drive the same vehicle. I too just want to get to point B but some people have a lot of fun driving. I used to want an AI car but sadly I've been here to long to trust the tech companies anymore.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

I-i bought tesla at 218, is tsla gonna go to 0$?

While everyone focused on my hydrogen comment (which if your read further I think the combustion engine has a lot more life left in it, fuck "green" UN scams, and I think hydrogen is only viable in conjunction with LFTR) here is the article I posted in my 1st post

Basically very soon Tesla will no longer get $$ form sugar daddy (us govt)

If you look at the article and the time table they gave for subsidies ending it lines up almost perfectly with OP's pic

One possibility is zog doesn't like Musk for a variety of reasons and is trying to shill shit like this to kill his company.

The other possibility is most of Musk's companies run on govt money and when that dries up so does the company.

Do your own research, I will say I haven't invested in Tesla and will not.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

You can't trust established auto manufacturers to bring in electric cars. They could have introduced electric cars decades ago, but they didn't because they are owned directly or indirectly by the oil producing companies and the Saudis.

It doesn't matter if it's VW or GM or Toyota, they are all owned by the same people who can put pressure on them to remove models from the market or stop developing them.

If Tesla fails, the electric automobiles from other companies will soon be removed from the market and there will only be gas and diesel powered models.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Main benefit is smog free cities.
e-cars are a meme and I don't care about faggots living in a city. They get free rides or state supported cheaper tickets payed by my taxes. God I hate these faggots. Just buy a bike and set your alarm clock 20 minutes earlier to get to work.
Greens pushed that we have to shut them down. Now we are buying expensive energy from the frogs. Germany was actually working on tech that could reuse and neutralize the radioactive waste but the green party didn't like that. Their entire platform is MUH ENVIRONMENT. Don't question that endangered birds are dying due to wind energy or the negative Impact of sound on humans. Clown world is so fucking real.

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Don't get me wrong, I love my car and went through a lot of effort to keep it on the road after it was totaled once. It might not be what most car enthusiasts would car about but it was my first car and I'm keeping it as long as I possibly can.

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

muh auto industry isn't jewish
muh car is freedom, public transport is a jewish plot for commies
i-it's the auto industry jews taking down elon musk!!!
never change, nu/pol/

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

old Jow Forums wants to ride public transportation with the niggers in agenda 2030 super cities
Maybe "old Jow Forums" was shit did you ever wonder that?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

He's not towing the PC line, he's not pandering to the economist class running Wall Street and whatnot... He has completely rammed electrical cars up Mercedes, VolksWagen, Audi, Mitsubishi, Chevy, Nissan, Renault, Jaguar, Honda, Hyundai, KIAs, and several others asses, they have scrambled their massive resources, for 10 years now, and have now finally started to pop out great cars with great ranges. Infrastructure for fast charging was nowhere, now it's everywhere in developed nations.
Elon Musk did that with his Tesla cars... Nobody else made electric cars that tens of thousands of people were on waiting lists for years to get.
And now they may have caught up.

Attached: electric-april.jpg (203 KB, 1280x720)

David Baker
David Baker

profitable last 2 of 3 quarters

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

The space BS really drained them.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

muh niggers
Noone cares about your third world opinion, cletus

Luis Parker
Luis Parker

is correct, this is the time to start averaging down your position

tesla is so far ahead of any other EV projects that it is ridiculous

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

If Tesla goes under the whole global electric car scheme might get a redesign.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Nobody beside complete retards buy a (((Tesla))). It’s a shitty overpriced product.

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

old /b/ is where it was at

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

smog free cities
Where do you think that power is being generated?

Thomas Russell
Thomas Russell

Newfags gonna new

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

doubleposting
newfags gonna new

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Ok do the mountain kikes own oil somewhere? Someone please explain.

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

You don't know much about how income / tax / debt / assets work do you...? Communist maybe ?
I have an income, I have 3 cars, I have house, on a piece of land that used to be a small farm, and I have a loan... pluses and minuses show up in my accounts when I get my paycheck, when part of that goes to tax, insurance & bills, but slowly but surely my assets build.
Now, when you are a billionaire, owning massive glass and steel towers with your name on it in several big cities, big numbers happen, you pay hundreds of millions here, lend hundreds of millions here, lose a million there, earn a million here, day in day out, year after year, and over time, billions in assets accumulate in your account...

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Spacex receives zero subsidies from the government.

Except for the 8 billion USD in car subsidies, research grants, tax exemptions etc.

Blake Green
Blake Green

So what you're saying is that it's like playing Monopoly?

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

never trust a man with hairplugs

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

perhaps they just dont want to steal an ancient car

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

See, your country is the only one cucked enough to be full of feral niggers not kept in check, abd a govt that gives all its money to their Israeli overlords. Over here taking the train is comfy as fuck, and cars in the city are kept to a minimum to avoid pollution and noise. You're just projecting your own shitholes faults onto everyone because being the boomer that you are you can't fathom other countries having their shit together, you automatically assume your country is the best and all others are worse, even though you prolly have barely travelled outside of it.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Imagine the pain he's going through right now

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

His faggot car company is a sham. Left my last job because that shop sucked to much Tesla cock. When the Tesla cock was removed from my employers mouth a little bit we had huge cut backs and shit. I’m not elsewhere doing better than before with added stability. I know that place is gonna go under at some point. Tesla and Elon musk the rat will fold at some point

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Guess what happens to a battery when its cold as shit outside?
You lose a bit of range that will regenerate as soon as battery heats itself up? And tesla has battery heating pumps for that.

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

I can only imagine the pain of living in a city. You'll never know what it's like to be comfy in the country you at best can afford to vacation there but never live there because your tiny shithole subcontinent has 900 million buhumans on it while my vast almost entire continent only has 330 million you have no idea. I'm sure you came to America... and then immediately proceeded to visit only the cities.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Porsche Taycan road trips...
You must make a lot of road trips eh...?
With no breaks to have a dinner, or take a nice big dump, while plugged into a charger.
No to and from work ? You know, drudgery for plebs... in a nice car, 30 miles to, 30 miles from... pretty much any electric car can do that once, a Model S can do it 5 times before it needs a charge

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

perhaps they just dont want to steal an ancient car
ancient

A few manufacturers are still making them, mostly for performance/sport cars

Attached: 2016-porsche-boxster-spyder.jpg (71 KB, 750x504)

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Often in one of these...

Attached: Nuclear-Plant.gif (204 KB, 2468x1416)

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Is that whole back area a trunk? That would be amazing if so. What ever happened to the El Camino? That's what I would make would be a non electric manual as possible new El Camino cheap as possible no frills no options nothing just a car with a pickup bed.

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

Where I live in one of these in 99,9% of the time.

Attached: hydropower-plant-parts.gif (42 KB, 393x370)

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

To say that the big makers have caught up would be a direct lie.
But yes, they make less shittier electrics now.

desu i don't see how the other manufacturers are going to get on par with Tesla.
Tesla is leading in in all areas that matters with regard to electric cars - battery, powertrain, software/autopilot tech.

And this isn't stuff you can just buy off the self.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Why would you come on here and lie to me?
reuters.com/article/us-lng-yamal-norway-usa/u-s-slams-russias-yamal-lng-transfers-in-norwegian-waters-idUSKCN1NZ0VD
Nov 30, 2018 - Norway, Europe's second-largest supplier of gas after Russia, said it was not “concerned” by the ship-to-ship transfers. “Europe has a well-functioning gas market. The planned ship-to-ship transfers of Russian LNG in northern Norway are a commercial project,” the Norwegian Ministry for Oil and Energy told Reuters.
I could push 1 button and you would be like the Samaratans or Vikings.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

You must make a lot of road trips eh...?
Yes
Family has land in 2 different states, its a 5-6 hour trip depending on traffic, weather, and how heavy my foot is on the pedal.

First I hate electric cars. For other people they're fine, for me I need an engine I can hear to enjoy the driving experience.

With no breaks
Not unless I'm traveling over 4+ states (I'm not in the NE where all the states are tiny)

1 break for gas and a piss, I bring sandwiches because burgerland food on the road is mostly fast food shit

No to and from work ? You know, drudgery for plebs... in a nice car, 30 miles to, 30 miles from... pretty much any electric car can do that once, a Model S can do it 5 times before it needs a charge

Once again I cannot express to you my hate for these vehicles. I don't even like turbo charged engines because I think they're too quiet (turbo V8s with an aftermarket exhaust are borderline acceptable to me)

I don't care what a model S can or can't do
Basically I'll switch off internal combustion when it becomes so unaffordable that they're impossible to operate outside of being a curiosity for the rich. Dream daily is a 981 Cayman GTS (GT4 suspension too stiff for shit burger roads)

James Wood
James Wood

regenerate
Lmao recharge at a charging station you mean. If its cold your battery loses ~40% of its capacity. Charging at home is pretty much impossible in cold weather, the power is insufficient, so you have to drive to a charge station and wait like 5 hours for it to charge. Absolutely retarded tech.

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Hes dead bruh. Son cried like a bitch at the funeral. Disowned son with goblino's didn't put forth a eulogy (i dont think).

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Is that whole back area a trunk?

To make it lighter they made the top totally manual. The whole shell lifts up. The front of it has the convertible top. The back has a trunk. The front of the car has a trunk as well. Its mid engine so the engine is under where the convertible top is stored. It's probably the best sounding car I've ever driven short of the Carrera GT (which I'll never own).

981 Boxster Spyder, look it up.
Front suspension is based off the 911 Turbo unlike its sister car, the Cayman GT4, which takes the front suspension from the 911 GT3. This makes it less stiff than the GT4 and therefore more driveable on our shit roads in the burgerreich. Also the manual on these cars is absolutely amazing feeling. Only thing that tops it (that I've driven) is the Getrag 6 from the 993.

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

You asked where the charge in an electric car comes from... I answered ... I Norway it's pretty close to 100% hydroelectric... In the US you have 60 commercially operating nuclear power plants with 98 nuclear reactors in 30 U.S. states.
Yes we export oil & gas, but we do not use it locally to power our electric grid...or charge our EVs, which is the topic of this thread...

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Space is fake and gay.

Attached: Thats-Bait.gif (2.79 MB, 300x252)

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

Top comfy m8, but I wouldn’t mind electric or even hybrid if my commute was < 30mins. My question is how much cheaper is to drive electric vs gas/diesel?

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

They are doing smart business.

They are waiting for Tesla to go bust because of spending millions of dollars on R&D and being the first on the market. Then, when Tesla goes bust they purchase the patents for pennies on the dollar and incorporate the most useful into their own cars with minor adjustments to improve patent protection/charge extra for maintenance.

Its what happened to Oldsmobile. Hell, almost happened to Ford with the Dodge brothers too. Too bad Ford was wise to the ways of the Jew and a fucking shark on top of it, just a bit naive about how "investors" and the stock market works.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

All I see is discount.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

You are the first burger I can completely agree with regarding vehicular taste. You are a lone god in a land of retards

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Attached: boxster-7.jpg (104 KB, 960x480)

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Gotta move out Commiefornia. Imagine what his operating cost is

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

I cannot express to you my hate for these vehicles.
That is fine, but would you say that is a rational, or an irrational idea. What percentage of the population in your state, or those you regularily visit would have the same conviction that a car must sound sexy and racy when revved?
...when it becomes so unaffordable...
In the place I call home it's a nice place, but, price for 95 octane gas is hovering around 7$ for a gallon (about 1.84$ per litre), Diesel is not far behind.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

You are the first burger I can completely agree with regarding vehicular taste. You are a lone god in a land of retards

In terms of my feelings regarding electrics I'm certainly not alone here
Most of my buddies don't like them, but they're also nationalists that like guns, so maybe it's a right wing thing. I know other guys that would be fine with self driving cars, but they're politically neutral to leftist. Personally they can pry my steering wheel from my cold dead fucking hands.

Also I'm a Burger-DE dual citizen, born here, raised in a German family, that has certainly had an effect on my auto tastes.

I worked for Porsche for a number of years, so I got to drive literally everything under the sun you could imagine. Not just Porsche, other manufacturers as well. Porsche is by far my favorite, with my extreme German bias being noted.

As I stated in another post, I think its Landesverrat that Porsche turbocharged all the Carrera line and then stuck the worst fucking engine in the 718 (supposedly they'll make the next spyder/gt4 NA 3.8L)

A bit of advice, long term the 997.2-991.1 (2009-2016) Carrera S and GTS will be worth something. Especially the 50th anniversary. Time to buy will be not too long from now. Manual 997.2 turbo (not turbo s, they were only pdk) will be worth something. Also the 981 GTS has not depreciated much, I think people that own those know it's something special that will never be made again.

Air cooled are the tits, but the market is at the very least plateauing and at worst the bubble is popping. I don't see the 993 and 964 going down too much in price, but the G series (74-89) 911s are too fucking expensive right now.

Glad to see there's somebody else out there that appreciates real cars.

Gavin Nguyen
Gavin Nguyen

Tale as old as time.
Have brilliant innovator
Have amazing concept and product
Fuck everything up and burn through billions
Decide solution is to cut payroll

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

fast food shit
eats carbs instead

Retard

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

That is fine, but would you say that is a rational, or an irrational idea.

Well BP estimated based off proven oil reserves in 2014 that we'll run out of oil in 50 years

If you believe those estimates is up to you, I'd say it's a worst case scenario estimate

Rationally I think the internal combustion engine has quite some lifespan left in it, if regulators don't completely fuck it. This is the only thing in the way. Infiniti just made a variable compression ratio engine that increased thermal efficiency to ~40-50%, thats a leap over what it was (20-30 for most engines). Efficiency can and will increase. How long the internal combustion engine lasts will depend entirely on how leftist our governments are, they seem hell bent on killing it and having everyone drive soi electric vehicles. I think it's a bit of a control mechanism on their part. Right now if shtf I have spare tanks in my garage that I can throw in my trunk and make it quite some distance. With EV you can't do that. Also theres more tracking shit and sensors in most electric cars vs cars even made 6 years ago let alone older cars.

What percentage of the population in your state, or those you regularily visit would have the same conviction that a car must sound sexy and racy when revved?

My state is very schizophrenic to say the least. A lot of rednecks that will die before they give up their giant lifted pickups. They don't care so much about the "sexy/racy" sound as me, but they like to hear their trucks thats for sure.

Also a lot of bugmen and urbanites with shitty little priuses and the wealthier among them have teslas

price for 95 octane gas is hovering around 7$ for a gallon (about 1.84$ per litre), Diesel is not far behind.

Personally thats not enough to drive me out of interal combustion, but I hear you. I realize in terms of gas prices in the western world burgerland is in a bubble.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Tesla already made all of it's patents public they just want to destroy Tesla for shaming them and daring to try and break into the market. Does anyone ITT even remember when Tesla got cucked out of the dealer monopoly market entirely? Neither Obama nor Trump care and it's not like subsidies it's about fair trade which they both pretended to care about.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Regardless it still reduces air pollution in urban areas faggot fuck your bitch points. And battery lasts for 5 years at full capacity before they begin to degrade if you dont discharge or charge fully which destroys cathode, anode polarity.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

eats carbs instead
Retard

At least I'm not eating genetically modified shit made by a 300lb sheeboon with money going to a corporation that's funding the extinction of my people with more anti white propaganda.

I'll keep eating my lachsschinken brot with bio tomatoes and spinach

If you don't like it, eat a dick nigga

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

muh carbs

Attached: sandwich.jpg (96 KB, 600x600)

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

And battery lasts for 5 years at full capacity
thats untrue.
You are full of shit. And also Imagine how inner cities would look like. Do you think its a solution to hang out some cables from your window to charge your car?
inb4
I don't want to know how much it costs to build electric loading stations for every parking slot.
The entire concept is just shit.

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

My question is how much cheaper is to drive electric vs gas/diesel?

Electric I don't know and honestly don't care, I'm sure it's cheapest if your time is not valuable and or you do short commutes in it

Diesel is probably cheapest. Most diesels get great MPG in comparison to gas. When I worked for Porsche I borrowed a diesel Cayenne for a 250 mile trip, barely through a quarter tank (6 gallons)

Gas for now is the least cost effective, but with a combination of turbo'd cars and the incoming variable compression ratio engines mpg is steadily rising for non performance vehicles.

Had a GTI ages ago, got great mileage (with ecu changes)

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

Maybe it's artisan low-carb keto bread my dude ... we don't know...

Attached: 00000cover.jpg (64 KB, 563x751)

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

They could have introduced electric cars decades ago
And how energy was supposed to be kept in those? In lead-acid batteries or flywheels?

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

Maybe it's artisan low-carb keto bread my dude ... we don't know...

Attached: bc63c96ff49d762d94a1e845c510ef1b.500.jpg (61 KB, 500x500)

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

I forgot to include I put copious amounts of Löwensenf on there

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

Japtrash truck, no thanks

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit