Wasn’t Elon Musk supposed to be the new e-car and tech messiah? What happened?

Wasn’t Elon Musk supposed to be the new e-car and tech messiah? What happened?

Attached: 5B15C275-2F34-4CF5-899D-64950FE4EDA8.jpg (1536x1536, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/07/12/tesla-loses-us-subsidies-hits-200000-sales-mark/
cleantechnica.com/2018/04/16/tesla-batteries-have-90-capacity-after-160000-miles-may-last-for-500000-miles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fellows are trying to take him down

(((They))) can't allow an african american CEO to be successful

The kikes are trying to take him down, Russia should take advantage of this and allow him to do whatever he wants in their country

Elon musk is the proof African immigrants are the smartest ones

Save Elon!

He became too chaotic and thus too uncontrollable, so they're taking him down. That's about it. They can't control him so they're sinking him.

Why won’t the bigger auto guys buy them?

reality.

GoFundMe campaign when?

all they have to do is make a 2 door manual transmission tuck in 2019

Attached: 1530509776416.jpg (2687x2319, 1.38M)

Because they are a loss making disaster, living off Musk’s fame. Buying a Tesla is like buying onions and making burgers because Joe Biden said it.

He decided to start building tunneling machines and hyperloops and solar roofs and brain interfaces rather than getting car manufacturing right.

Is this how America looks like?

Attached: 1F654D1A-4E42-450B-BA57-98B9C974E510.jpg (1125x1114, 154K)

If you think things are bad right now, wait until tens of thousands of Model 3s all start breaking down in a few years and they have to do warranty repairs.

this desu

Cannot pay investors after going private

What about his other ventures like spacex? Are they also fucked?

Well its more successful then Delorean.

>What happened?
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/07/12/tesla-loses-us-subsidies-hits-200000-sales-mark/

This
No more subsidies, in roughly the timeframe Elon claims they're going out of business

Tesla only exists because of government funding (and zog deciding that superior hydrogen tech allows for too much freedom to the goyim)

Electric sales that do exist in the US are mostly the moderately wealthy to the wealthy buying the cars for the tax subsidy. Anybody that drives any actual distance can't own one. Would add hours to a 700 mile trip. Basically it's a car for urban bugmen with money and women.

To add to this Elon made a mistake when he called out the media and around that time started talking about how we should be worried about ai and automation.

This
>envelope flag gets it

>out of money
like this scammer isn't set for 100 lifetimes

This

Should of just stuck with 1 model only until they had it perfect god knows why they're making suvs when the cars are still shit tier

SpaceX happened.

Cars aren't nearly as interesting as space ships and the goal of creating a private empire on Mars.

Elon Musk has always been a fraud. I've literally been saying it for years.

kek

Public, you mean?
or neither you, nor I know what we're talking about?

I would agree. Two doors, bench seat, roll down windows, AC/heat. Simple, small and rugged like a 90s Japanese truck.

Attached: 100843364.jpg (1500x938, 335K)

Hardbody

I figured that as well.

Attached: elon.jpg (3000x2000, 1.1M)

It's not the first time he's had to deal with cash problems. Ever notice how every fake news org is anti-musk? Ever think it has something to do with the fact he is fucking with huge industries like aerospace and automotive?

Based and hydrogen pilled

Who cares. He is too big of a name to actually fail. See what happened to Trump.

Attached: 122 - u3tc7nW.jpg (338x489, 34K)

The solar part is actually related to tesla since they leverage the same battery tech they had to make themselves.

>hydrogen
>storage?
>made from natural gas
this is the power of no basic understanding of physics

You can defintiely see the African in him.

There is nothing fake about supplying the cheapest satellite launches in the industry because you aren't a fat pos like boeing and you make everything in-house. What's fake is shit like the bribed airforce initially refusing to do business with them until they were legally forced to recognize the huge price difference.

It's really annoying when idiots hype him up as a Tesla/Edison-tier inventor. Nigger didn't invent shit. He's a huckster, yes, but I think he's at least doing a modicum of public service with pushing electric cars and civilian space launches into the public forum, and assembling teams of engineers. I doubt anyone in 2010 could have named any non-NASA launch services.

>brain interfaces
If your brain spontaneously combusts your brain interface is free!

>There is nothing fake about supplying the cheapest satellite launches in the industry
Satellites are fake and gay.

>manual transmission
>electric
lulwut?

Space is fake and gay.

Musk will be a bum on the street within a year

Attached: Xi4XBxG6w6KhAPdk7P8Zpjd7bhGPBk9f8iAJmXUZ.jpg (806x1022, 86K)

He invented paypal, the most jewish thing ever invented. Fuck all you retarded redditors

He is the hero to 'le science' redditors to sell us ai technocracy slavery.

member those solar roof tiles that looked aesthetic. what ever happened to those?

You're the retard because you believe he created paypal.

His company was absorbed by paypal. Do your research USEFUL IDIOT.

pic related in electric would sell here like meth sells in rural Australia

Attached: P3050590.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

AI is the dumbest shit ever. I can't believe people fall for it. .

What happened to Trump?

good e-cars are a fucking meme.
>ages to load their battery
>batteries have to be replaced after 5 years - fucking expensive
>it takes 5 years that a e-car produces less emission than a normal car
>energy is not really "green"
>rare minerals are not environment friendly to get
the entire electric car nonsense is pushed by illiterate virtue signaling faggots for publicity

>this is the power of no basic understanding of physics

I guess the Japanese really have a poor understanding of Physics, that's why their govt is subsidizing the development of hydrogen fuel cells.

Get a load of this guy, thinks he's too good to live in a cyberpunk dystopia

Attached: 7e03f164a3830d70cca29a4847afefcd.jpg (736x1472, 244K)

they understand the power of selling natural gas as "hydrogen"
you aren't the only one too dumb to see the difference though.

Where did you get that 5 year figure from? Tesla cars are still too new to realistically know enough about battery degradation.

you do know the grid is coming down soon right?

I work for the automotive industry and I know that these batteries have to get replaced every ~5 years

Tesla is operating in the red with no cash flow, all the expendable revenue is due to investors.
Most of Elon's projects are also operating the same way, he has not been able to produce anything of profit.
Investors are getting anxious that they still haven't got a return on their investment and with no new developments seem to be coming, no new investors are staking in Tesla.

Attached: 1556066816169.jpg (1400x1400, 1.12M)

(((they))) waited for him to clear the path and swooped in. Last year is when every car manufacturer started releasing their version of electric car after Musk did R&D and released all patents

>the entire electric car nonsense is pushed by illiterate virtue signaling faggots for publicity

This
The combustion engine has a lot of life left in it, unfortunately the EU is going to force German car manufacturers to switch to "0 emissions" vehicles by 2030

Hopefully it collapses before then, Porsche needs to make air cooled atmo flat 6s again

Musk had 10% of PayPal because his first company was aquihired by Paypal (then called Confinity) with stock. Musk ended up CEO for 5 months until he was replaced by Peter Thiel and pretty much kicked out of Paypal (Musk was ousted due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows) 24 months later, at the very large stage of the dot com bubble, Amazon bought the then renamed Paypal for 1.5bn and Musk got money for his 10%.

Well, the good thing for Musk was he had 2yrs of free time without having any money, so he looked into space... and his Mars Oasis project. He also travelled to Russia a lot and got involved with the CIA.

Attached: 000431AB-B083-4048-9B0B-7791A769E574.jpg (848x477, 60K)

Ahhhh shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-010953~2.jpg (1080x741, 76K)

>Wasn’t Elon Musk supposed to be the new e-car and tech messiah? What happened?

almost every car manufacturer is making their own electric cuck mobile, with auto driving software. The fad is over for tesla.

>and got involved with the CIA.
Nigger he was CIA from the start.

>notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows) 24 months later, at the very large stage of the dot com bubble, Amazon bought the then renamed Paypal for 1.5bn and Musk got money for his 10%.

>wanting to backdoor paypal for no reason with shitty windows

what a piece of shit

>they understand the power of selling natural gas as "hydrogen"

Yes they understand they have a natural resource that they can cheaply turn into hydrogen fuel.

Are you just calling people stupid to be a standoffish cunt?

>I work for the automotive industry
I worked for Porsche for years
Shame to see the soification of their once great cars
Only one left worth buying is the GT3

Him saying that all the media was controlled by a single group made him too dangerous, so they pull the MUH ANTISEMITISM card and labeled him an alt-righter for fucking around with Pewdiepie.

He studied physics and at the time was very uncomfortable with in depth programming. His company x.com had only used Microsoft products, so seeing Paypal was using different tech he said “Microsoft products will be the only ones around in 10yrs” and sought to change the tech.

The Porsche Taycan doesn’t look to soified, does it?

*also Tesla cars are so locked down its a joke, they don't cover warranty for old cars or even cars with slight damage, they new a whole new car because the battery is so volatile, its hardly protected against fire. The navigation system also is backdoored and constantly uploading your location in series of pictures to tesla. (you can view these images yourself by removing the hidden SD card from the tesla terminal) Musk is a glownigger.

Attached: 3CAF4798-F0F3-40D6-B1D0-185F2A583279.jpg (921x512, 183K)

You’re a moron. Tesla would be doing better if there weren’t so many study, misinformed people like you. Pretty much everyone that drives a Tesla never wants to drive anything but a Tesla again. You’re unfortunate if you lose 5-10% capacity in 5 years. The semi is going to have a million mile warranty.

Failed because he couldn't get certified by testing labs. Every test has failed the fire test and that's why solar panels now have to have certain separation on the roof. It's killing the solar industry just like it did before in the 80s.

>Subsidizing

Yeah, it's gonna be a huge hit user! Like every other past failure of hydrogen fuel cells.

unironically lost my job because of that.
The car market is down right now and our new CEO doesn't like programmers. He just wants to buy software so he can blame system failures on other companies.
Anyways he used that crises to get rid of almost all coders (German work laws are different to Amercia. You can't just fire someone without a reason. if you want to fire someone they have A) missbehave, like beating someone b) economic reasons)

the entire e-car nonsense is a burden on the back of the working class.

>Using 2/3s of your natural gas to turn it into hydrogen so you can sell the 1/3 and put it in tanks that leak so you can drive around in a cuck car instead of just having natural gas cars.
this is your brain on "green-ism"

Nigger you ain’t a jew

Id rather drive my Cadillac.

>What happened?
he named the jew

thats 50% less capacity after 5 years
have fun with 150 miles range

>millions into debt
>"""""somehow""""" make it

Attached: 113 - sbIbKe5.jpg (576x548, 73K)

These South Africans aren't white.

pretty much. they think by waiting a bit from his tweets we won't see their influence.

too bad, you don't have influence, so when you try, it's super obvious.

>Hydrogen
>superior
>not the shittiest battery ever invented

Christ

Unsustainable business model

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-17-23-12-23~2.png (720x858, 676K)

Attached: s-l400.jpg (264x400, 23K)

Living large on someone else's money is the new success in America. It doesn't matter if you or the company goes bankrupt, as you still have money.

spacex is private, so who really knows, but because they are about to launch the 1st big batch of test starlink satellites, imho they will print money.

>The Porsche Taycan doesn’t look to soified, does it?

Look no, sound, yes
Nothing like driving a naturally aspirated flat 6, nothing
Even the Porsche V8s sound phenomenal (specifically the last gen Panamera GTS)

I don't give a shit how much faster the soican is
I'll take a true driving experience over a silent estrogen mobile that takes too long to charge for real road trips (I know with the 800v system it'll be faster than tesla, still charges too slow)

>What happened?
what do you think happened?

Attached: justin-hendrix-justinhendrix-i-hear-a-dog-whistle-elon-musk-elonmusk-33424346.png (500x463, 94K)

Self driving Tesla robo taxis right around the corner?

No, idiot. That’s not per year. I thought Germans were supposed to be smart. This is a relatively old article. In the newer cars they use different cells which should be even better. cleantechnica.com/2018/04/16/tesla-batteries-have-90-capacity-after-160000-miles-may-last-for-500000-miles/

South Africans have nigger blood, they aren't white. They only come to Australia for gibs.

>High spending on R&D
>Comapny dependant on government grants
>Comapny stops getting grants.

Stupid Turk can't do simple math. Go back to your sand dunes in the East, Mohammed.

Some states, including Texas, have laws that prohibit the manufacturer from selling their own car. They have to go through a dealership. This is pure bullshit and should be illegal as it only hurts the consumer by having a middle man that siphons off funds.

Musk is trying to change an industry, there is a huge amount of resistance.

>unironically lost my job because of that.
ets Kamerade

Hoffentlich der Untergang für die EU ist in der Nähe
Luftgekühlt über alles

Mhh my Professor for electronics says otherwise and my company says this as well.