Jesus is coming!

It’s happening
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/cyclops-calf-born-one-eye-16162057

Attached: A51D5704-5D6E-4437-95CE-D771A3D3D4EF.jpg (615x360, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that your mom?

The problem is that there will eventually be every kind of mammal with one eye or two noses, it's a birth defect. Actually, it's more of a commentary on the Jew. The Jews see miracles in mutated animals because they themselves are mutated humans.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

you spam this in every Jesus thread
just repent already, no amount of cope will fill the emptiness inside you

How does a mutant retard goat mean it is the second coming? Mutant retard animals happen all the time

>you spam this in every Jesus thread
Why do you spam Jesus threads on a politics board, you disgusting kike?

>muh buk sejs jebus no eksist

>didn’t grow up on a farm
>doesn’t realize this happens fairly often
>most are stillborn
>the few that aren’t die shortly thereafter

yes, like when your mom gave birth

>Should I go back to save all of those who believe in me?
>No, not enough one eyed fucking goats running around.
Really guys?

Attached: 1482470137670.jpg (800x600, 85K)

That’s because the mother calf ate corn lily that contains cyclopamine which interferes with the developing calf’s sonic the hedgehog gene pathway.

>The most documented man in history doesnt exist
Are all atheists retarded?

>The most documented man in history doesnt exist
You realise all those records date from at least 150 years after Jesus' death, right...?

It William be a redpilled jew that Will sage the fuck up everyone i tell you what

Attached: 1556213483974.jpg (448x512, 31K)

shiiiiet

Attached: IMG_7673.gif (466x367, 60K)

Suffer my engrish

how poignant

Attached: IMG_7937.jpg (640x957, 48K)

Cut out one eye and put the other in the middle and you’re good.

Jow Forums has always been a Christian board, user

And have lasted for nearly 2000 years.

>Jow Forums has always been a Christian board, user
Jow Forums is generally against Jewish tricks like Christianity, user.

>And have lasted for nearly 2000 years.
Because you Christians burned all the other books

Christ is in your book too muhammed

>Christ is in your book too muhammed
You know the Koran is just a copy of a copy of a copy of the bible, right...?

You sound like a salty kike

Attached: goyim know.png (440x522, 136K)

Checked

The Romans described him in two letters. Don't get me started on the desposyni either.

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

Attached: Mythical Sage.png (500x624, 198K)

>the Jews are mutated humans
>the Jews are human
Fuck off Moshe!

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

The time that Jesus Christ supposedly existed is one the most heavily documented periods in ancient history. Yet there is virtually zero historical evidence of his supposed existence in any contemporary historical record. It is also important to understand that an absolute reign of terror was instituted when Christianity seized power in the Roman Empire as documented in our Christian Totalitarianism Report. The Church appointed an official historian of dubious ethics, Eusebius, to write an official history. Meanwhile, Christian launched the largest book burning campaign in history, destroying a vast part of the wisdom and history of the ancient world forever.

Yahweh, Jesus and Allah are myths. The Tanakh, The Bibles and The Quran are fiction. The Abrahamic Religions are cancers to mankind. It is truly mind blowing that people still believe in these dangerous Bronze age superstitions.

Attached: The Real Jesus.jpg (720x596, 80K)

>that hand signal

>Jesus is coming!

I hope Jesus uses a towel or something.

I'm saved so hope so

why do the jews say he existed?

Do we need to carpet bomb your country into submission again, Klaus?

fpbp

>Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of (((researchers))) who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived.

You kikes really hate Jesus don't you?

>The time that Jesus Christ supposedly existed is one the most heavily documented periods in ancient history. Yet there is virtually zero historical evidence of his supposed existence in any contemporary historical record.
>zero evidence Jesus existed
How do you kikes explain Christianity then?

Whether or not you want to believe he was/is God is up to you. But to say he wasn't a real person is foolish.

>GIGA KEK
And you retards believe Yeshua will be a Christian ?
>GIGA KEK AGAIN

Attached: 1555580669365.jpg (690x508, 61K)

Spread trough terror from the mob early on, early Christians were highway raiders that converted merchants and civilians then from the top through massacres in western and Central Europe

The Romans literally burned judea to the ground shortly after jesus’s death.

You post this every thread even remotely to do with Jesus, and every time i tell you go read Tacitus. Carrier is also a fucking hack and modern scholars pretty much unanimously agree Jesus existed.

Literally the most retarded sentence I’ve ever read, go read up on early christianity in the ancient world and try again.

all this cope

Everything I said is factual, sorry I don't support your death cult

Is this jesus? He looks so strange.

It literally wasn’t spread through mob terror you retard, if there were christians mobs roaming the countryside you don’t think the romans wouldn’t have put them down harder than the bar kolba revolt?

WW3 and that Temple has to be build for the Jewish god first!

The best thing to do is to ignore him and guide other people who actually believe in Richard Carrier's stuff. Tacitus, Thallus/Phelgon reporting an eclipse like in Luke, and this playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY
are really all you need to know for it to be debunked.

>he doesn’t know
They made it up to weaken Rome. Unfortunately we have dumbasses like you who still fall for Jew tricks.

Attached: 1DCCB375-9173-446F-BB39-B91CE2C3FA23.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

But they did, or at least attempted to

Do you believe in God?

Attached: 1543271975265.gif (400x240, 1.99M)