So we had a thread from last night asking about nature of salvia on the world view of people posting here who have...

So we had a thread from last night asking about nature of salvia on the world view of people posting here who have tried it. The conclusion seemed to be that the nature of it didn't allow any sort of growth in worldview. A few anons mentioned DMT and how it's similar but different enough and perhaps has a level of profoundness that you can grow from, so Ill ask the same question as last thread. Is DMT based and redpilled or bluepilled and degenerate? For those of you who have tried it how did it effect your view on politics or the world at large?

Previous thread

Attached: DMT-drug.jpg (1410x738, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=_v26zC-1eCo
youtu.be/aEAggemT5mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the drugs won't teach you shit

Salvia is clown world.

Attached: 1555280506622.png (777x777, 386K)

I did changa and woke up from the matrix

There is no deeper meaning to be found in using drugs. Just degenerates rationalizing their shit choices.

do tell

Dmt is the stuff of dreams. Salvia is the stuff of nightmares. Fuck salvia

Attached: 1558083891126.gif (499x499, 2.45M)

DMT scared the shit out of me when it showed me just how powerful it was

I thought DMT wasn't scary? What happened?

I'm way too tired to write a proper script so here's the tldr

>smoked until my room disappeared
>replaced by this bubble of light
>4 beings descended from the heavens
>they all laughed at me then told me they missed me

I don't know what to make of it

Divine beings perhaps? A message from God?

Caught the end of it.
Anons on here are straight up Rockerfeller stooges when it comes to plants. Total bullshit continues to be mocked on here like the dodos you are.
Plant medicine is figuratively the hair on the earth. The earth is consciously working in tandem with all other matter in order to evolve the whole universe.

You should all learn about non "psychoactive" as well as the other ones

The drugs won't teach you shit and I know all about plant medicine

It's all brainwashing from other dimensional beings.
Seriously, if I told you that the CIA would show you colors images moving around while you were unconscious. You wouldn't even hesitate, you would be all like, Oh crap dude got MKUltra'd.
But you got beings from other dimensions doing the same exact stuff to you and you are like, dude, they made me feel stuff and altered my mind and changed who I am as a person, cool. You only think it's cool because they brainwashed you to think it's cool. It's not, it's creepy and weird and you're weird.

sauce?

>Salvia is having fun with elves
>Elves turn brown and black and green
>Salvia see's paranoia and scared
>Salvia let's you take a shower
>Salvia lets you hear the laughter
>Salvia naked in the shower, feels like animal
>"Stupid meat puppet"
>"Just, MEAT"
>"MEAT"
>Salvia is terror
>Feels like hell

>Fuck salvia
Amen

Attached: 1538901145400.jpg (200x200, 27K)

the only lasting value i found in hallucinogens was that by making the brain dysfunctional, you can better understand how it functions normally when you're sober. the nastiest effect of them is that when you're high it makes every thought seem utterly profound.

salvia is truly hell. literally the void it sounds like. how does DMT compare?

You're dead bruh

Why would you ever take shitty salvia when pic related is easily available?

Attached: bigstock-Mitragynina-Speciosa-Or-Kratom-229830793.jpg (900x600, 673K)

wtf is that?

Kratom

people who took lots of drugs in the 60s are some of the most politically pozzed nowadays.
I think it just helps with plasticity / breaking habitual thought patterns, but you'll still be subject to whatever the fashionable zeitgeist of your time is.
ie, taking drugs now won't necessarily be of any help in the future, when social reality has changed far beyond anything you could have expected.
it certainly might chill you out in present tense, maintain perspective and stuff. I've taken salvia, mushrooms and ecstacy within the last 5 years and none of it has made me any less "racist" (by the left's standards - internally I'm not racist at all, but I'm realistic and not in denial about what's going on around me).

I missed the salvia thread, but I just want to say: if you're smoking it, you're doing it wrong. that's why everybody has such horrific experiences. if you take it via tincture (sublingually), the effect comes on at a more reasonable pace and you can control the dose better. (that said, if you take too much tincture, then you're going to be pretty miserable because it lasts 3x as long. ALWAYS have a sitter). but if you can manage just the right amount sublingually, it's like having your memory/imagination pleasantly, intensely amplified.

never even heard of that, quick rundown?

you are a 2 posting faggot

Sure. Not psychedelic. It is a leaf from a tree in southeast asia in ground-up powder form. It works on opiod receptors but isnt an opiate and is nothing like opiates not that addictive.
You put a teaspoon wash it down with water.
The effects feel very comfy. Imagine feeling very relaxed but not sedated at all. You will feel energized while feeling relaxed at the same time. Makes any activity very fun and immersive. If you play a video game you feel like your in the game and play for hours incredibly immersed. Good work drug too. The kinda perfect drug that maintains function and makes anything you do fun as fuck.

do you know about San Pedro?

it's legal here but have never tried it. I only vape weed and take kratom.

well nowadays used to do a lot of shrooms

Tried it twice.

Both times I turned into a violent "Hero" who set off to destroy my "Evil" friends. I felt very negative intentions for the trees from them emanating. I would always come out of it with a stick, my weapon, in hand and friend cowering up a tree or in a playground.

basically i wanted to protect the trees

... but really things got violent, and I am never a violent person. I think those were the only two times I was that aggressive toward another person.

SO yeah OP you are right.

Tried lsd a few times any revelations it gave me I forgot them once it wore off.

Salvia is shitskin tier of Hallucinogenics, literally anything is better than Salvia even fucking cat tranqs

Obviously you've never taken high doses of hallucinogenics

Facts.

I don't know if scary is really the right word, it can be extremely overwhelming and people have trouble letting go of their attachment to the physical world and their ego that is tied to it. Not to say you couldn't be scared while on DMT but I would say its more like an overwhelming sensation that a fear sensation... you have to let go and that isn't easy for most people.

Salvia is an extremely humbling experience. Many people need to experience

this actually sounds pretty /comfy/

Attached: 1538373998755.jpg (565x425, 150K)

I have taken salvia dinorium (100x?) It was the strongest one available. Experience was completely unexpected. It's literally impossible to explain in words what the trip is like, but a few key words I have seen other people use describe some of the sensations perfectly.

Some things salvia can make you feel..
>Being folded into the earth endlessly
>being "grinded* into the earth
>loss of all space orientation. There is no up, down, distance or closeness
>complete disconnect or VERY fragmented view through the eyes and surroundings. (I felt like I was sucked into another dimension, feeling total weightlessness and free fall endlessly while the earth folded endlessly above me.)
>I had a conversation with my Jeans (pants) for about 5 minutes give or take. During which they scolded me about them being so dirty, so used. They were so emotional and while under the effects of salvia I literally cried for my Jean's, weeping with them as they scolded me. Its hilarious now, but during I was a wreck. No camping you down after that.
To cap off the experience, after my trip my father and brother explained how I took the bong hit of salvia, and after a second or two fell face first onto the floor, in another world. What I was experiencing was completely different then what was happening "in real life". While I was being swallowed into the sea of creation, I was fighting my father and brother with all my strength (which I would NEVER DO)
They were freaking out thinking I might hurt myself.

Trip was over VERY ABRUTPLY after maybe 20 minutes. For me It felt like hours. And i was very fatigued after the fact. I have no desire to do it again. I feel like it can cause a really bad trip if you panic or even psychosis.

Stories about my lsd trip if anyone asks

LSD is the thinking man's drug. Polymerase Chain Reaction was discovered during a trip, a raccoon told the biologist how to perform it.

Every time I smoke salvia, I have the most intense feeling of "coming home", like I've been gone on long crazy adventure but I've just returned to everything I know and love. There's definitely some nostalgia built in, but the sense of grouding I get is unreal. There's usually an element of scene blending where I'll be looking at everything in front of me but imagining another scene, and then at some point there is an immediate shift where all the corners and edges of the room coalesce into a new place. It's a complete visual wipe, way different than lsd or shrooms. It's the level of illusion where you could put a baby in the oven, thinking it was a turkey. If you could even stand. Which luckly for you, you couldn't even if you tried.

Good point about not being able to stand, forgot to mention that in my post. People under a high dose of salvia are as good as immobile. If you try to move them you might cause them to panic as they will not be able to make sense of you or your intentions during the trip. I didnt k how who or what I was, let alone understand anything else or anyone else during my trip

Attached: leggings,m,x900,front-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 27K)

Lmao

Side note I forgot to mention. The jeans that scolded me were not the jeans was wearing. They were hanging in my closet near the couch I was on towards the middle of the trip

> father helped me smoke salvia
Degenerate.

DMT is useful if you're a staunch atheist materialist who needs a slap across the face to realise there's more to it.

It's not going to teach you anything beyond that. The experience isn't long enough to meditate on. Magic Mushrooms is a much more useful tool and gives plenty of time to meditate and introspect.

this sounds interesting. is there some sort of divinity factor to it?

Sure he helped me, but it's not like he thought of the idea, purchased it, or anything od that nature. He and my brother were trip sitting for me, in case I hurt myself. A truly degenerate father would let his kid go experiment with potentially dangerous things alone with nobody to care for them. Understand?

Also it's completely legal where I live so double bruh.

Like a rollercoaster?

Mushrooms are better for teaching.

DMT was so intense that I was completely incapable of having any sort of profound experience

>Be buff and balding with a platform
>Preach how DMT totally changed my world view
>"Yeah I was never the same again, I realized that if chimps could talk, we would all be dead from 800-pound gorillas"

tell lsd story

Attached: best pepe gif.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

anyone else tried high dose magic mushroom? I heard it is similar to dmt in high dosages. My highest dose was 16-17 grams.

sounds like it plays on cannabanoid receptors desu. long term use wouldn't do you any good.

Psychedelics like mushrooms and DMT have led me to meet to what people believe is god.

Dissociatives like ketamine and salvia have led me to meet with what most people believe is the devil.

The spirital consciousness battle for the greatest resource in the universe (human existence) is waged constantly. The energy produced from your soul is worth more than any substance on this planet. What ever you believe about this existence, what is true is 1000× more complex than you can ever imagine. God exists. The devil exists. Just in a way you do not understand.

There are quite a ton of alkaloids in kratom not all are completely understood. 2 main ones are Mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. I dont think there is any evidence that it workds on cannabinoid receptors. Kratom is related to the coffee family though. Kratom is banned in the Australian nanny state unfortanelty. ALso, I try to take month long breaks from kratom. I wish I could get my honey phase back.

Salvia is superior to LSD

shit will fuck you right up

This. Salvia is satan's way of entering your mind. Dmt is angelic

I don't think psychedelics change your political views.

I've done shrooms and LSD and it only strengthened my views.

So you're saying nothing good can come out of using salvia?

The dose I took was unexpectedly strong, so it was a full force lsd trip. I knew beforehand through research the lsd will do what you want, to put it in layman's terms. So I already had my visual stimulation somewhat planned. I knew what I wanted to see to put it bluntly.
I was staring at my blacklight poster (for those unfamiliar it's a poster that glows under u.v. light with black felt instead of black ink) when the trip kicked in I saw the skull start to melt and "churn" the colors losing form and beginning to spin in a beautiful way. Movies depicting lsd visuals are shockingly accurate, although that could be explained by what I "thought I might see." The astute will know what I'm trying to say I hope.. again its difficult to put in words the exact feeling. Anyway after the skull visuals started I knew the ride had begun, so I put on some entertainment. I randomly chose a Jim galligan comedy special on Netflix, the one with the space looking background. Immidietely I noticed that every thing he talked about in the special seemed to connect to me in some bizarre way. It appeared like he was down talking me like a disappointed parent and mocking me. Like the jeans thing from the salvia trip. I even acknowledged the similarity during the trip and had a laugh about it, which is a weird feeling reminiscing a past event while under a trip. It's way more vivid.
At this point I made a mistake I couldn't have really foreseen having never done lsd before. One of my cats was chillin with me in my room and hes a very affectionate pet. He will pet himself on you of you dont pet him, that type. So he was doing his usual cat stuff and rubbing his face on my hands, my fingers. The residual lsd on my fingertips was enough to give my cat a FULL lsd trip as well. (If you love animals as I do I'll tell you know HES OKAY! hes 17 years old as of this typing)

>CONT

did it make you hate niggers more?

Yeah it can but it will scare you to death

Another drug to add to the hell list would be Datura

>violent rape hallucinations
>meeting Satan himself
>temporary blindness
>psychosis, suffocating and vomitting blood hallucinations

I saw hell on salvia. Straight absolute hell in a way that is the most terrifying experience I have ever encountered. Straight nightmares for weeks afterwards. I tried to hit salvia one time after and I had an inner voice that said "You tried to go back?" I can go into detail but I don't like to remember it...

Sounds like a Saturday afternoon after a vino

Also Satan is clearly a woman.

Ayahuasca is tits. DMT is the active ingredient and it's a very instructive and insightful experience. Best way to take it IMO. Smoked DMT is too intense and short (although time takes on new meaning, I guess)- but too much of an overload to get as much from it.

in all honesty, it's just drugs.
the only thing it really teaches you is that your mind plays tricks on you

never had a DMT trip without ingesting it?

Or about the nature of time space

How does a caterpillar turn into a butterfly in a genetic soup?

That shit is trippy as fuck

Ugh, fuck that satanic shit. I know someone who lost his shit completely on that stuff and ended up handcuffed to a hospital bed. Vision was blurry for days afterward too. It doesn't sound fun or insightful at all, although apparently it was a key part of many native tribes' coming of age invitation. Go figure.

Intravenous is supposed to be less intense than smoking. I've only smoked N-N and ingested Aya. I greatly preferred Aya.

*initiation.

No I mean, have you ever tripped out your head without taking anything?

Sleep deprivation is quite something to enter the spirit realm

So I'm laying on my bed with my cat on me, enjoying the visual and mental gymnastics that occur under lsd and I start noticing my cats odd behavior. He is drooling like a dig would. Looking dazed, lazily rubbing his body on me. Being pretty connected with my pets even in my trip state I knew it wasnt the lsd doing this, the cat is really acting weird. I made the connection right away and started worrying about my cat, helping him stay calm. This is a big mistake to have those feelings under a high dose of lsd, as it instantly starts a chain reaction of negative thoughts and panic that cause a bad trip. The rest of the trip was spent reliving all of my worst memories in vivid detail again and again, and confronting everything I didnt like about myself and feeling helplessly stuck in what felt like hell. It truly feels like an eternity when you are having a bad trip, I really dont recommend it. Details are not really that interesting for that portion.. so to end the story
>I really enjoyed the experience after it was over. Sounds funny after the fact that I spent 10 hours straight in my own little hell that it was a really eye opening and uplifting experience in the end
>tripsitters are very important. Dont think something cant go wrong or you trip by yourself
>the myth about flashbacks of the lsd feeling is true. After you take a strong dose months, even years later you will feel brief moments in every day life where reality morphs. Treat lsd with respect it's not meant to be abused.
>my cat lived through his trip just fine. Is he the same cat after? Absolutely. Except his flashbacks are more often and (even without being able to talk to him to confirm) surely scary at times. Again. Hard to explain without you knowing and seeing my cat.

never heard of this one either, quick rundown on what it is and what it does?

Attached: 1505088935025.gif (640x636, 542K)

Can age you rapidly though, so be careful.

To the retards equating salvia to satan and dmt to god: you're fucking dumb. Stop doing so many drugs retards. Salvia shit on you because you deserved it.

Only meditation combined with periods of holotropic breathing. I've tried various procedures for astral travel but haven't succeeded yet. Tell me more senpai

Who the fuck are you?
I have noticed that after sleep deprivation when I go to sleep the dreams begin even before my eyes close and the dreams are more intense.

DMT is like Frodo putting on the One Ring.
You think you're invisible and you have some power, but the Eye sees you and knows who you are in that moment.

>confronting everything I didnt like about myself and feeling helplessly stuck in what felt like hell.
but that's what psychedelics do and is the reason why i think it's not for everyone

Hm depends if the spirits take a liking to you, then they open up portals

and they can read bullshit a mile away, they see you from the inside out, so you are a child in their realm. So no bullshit.

Second just like the earth has leylines - knowledge does too and certain intersections of high resonance which allows you to begin to go through dissolution.

>The conclusion seemed to be that the nature of it didn't allow any sort of growth in worldview
I challenge that notion.
Salvia completely removed my fear of death. I would say that's a change in world view. I have done almost ever psychedelic there is in extremely high doses but salvia was the game changer for me. You just need to get a really really high extract of it and take a big hit and hold it in and have a friend help you hit a second big hit just as you are losing the grip with reality. Guaranteed more profound than any standard lysergamine or tryptamine.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml
Happy reading, user!

Attached: IMG_0782.png (584x800, 110K)

No fucking way dude

don't take Salvia with anyone, you will get paranoid

take it yourself

I had read it beforehand and thought I could avoid going to that part of my mind. Once the trip begins you lose your choice. I definitely know that now!

yeah but you can buy spiritual tokens to win favor with the gatekeepers

they like fruit trees and when you collect kindling from hill sides.

The more you know.

Also I am raising butterflies which gives me a two year pass of elf helpers

Thata a little over my head but thanks for the deep sounding response

Or you can both do it!
youtube.com/watch?v=_v26zC-1eCo

How can said beings be propitiated?

Yes but it takes time for them to reveal themselves to you because you grew up in a world which was cold and clinical, logical, intellectual...

What do you guys think of this, he seems to know them both youtu.be/aEAggemT5mk

Attached: 1558142656336.png (374x247, 146K)

Who ever is around you has no bearing on a salvia trip. Every other psychedelic I would agree that you should abide by the set or setting if you are an amateur but salvia is a whole different beast. You just break on through and no one can give you bad vibes.