HOLY SHIT .// POL // Polish ambassador spat at in Israel amid rising tensions

Poland’s ambassador to Israel was spat at while sitting in his car in Tel Aviv.

>hong shing long fong strong dong bang poland is a faggot factories.
> poland is like any shithole nations no based culture and no heritage at all

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-poland-israel/polish-ambassador-spat-at-in-israel-amid-rising-tensions-idUSKCN1SL12C
sys.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF SPOTTED

Poland is going through hardcore kike kvetching right now.

I pray they btfo the psychokikes

Press s to spit on pooland
S

reuters.com/article/us-poland-israel/polish-ambassador-spat-at-in-israel-amid-rising-tensions-idUSKCN1SL12C

I to spit on Israel

Can you imagine the international shitstorm that would ensue if the Israeli ambassador was spat at in Poland?

>"so unamerican"
I bet you are a libtard commie who loves palestine

WW3 confirmed

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 55K)

no kike, i hate you and your cousins

Spit on every single one of you niggers

Type N to nuke Israel
Make Israel Glass Again

I wish you would both get glassed. Honestly the world would know peace.

N

The Holocaust didn't happen, but it will soon, and that fact makes me go to bed with a smile on my face.

I like how they just act like they don't have to give Jews anything. HAHHAA morons.

What excites me is that this will lead Poland to demolish all the holohoax museums and end it all finally. The Jews won't have anything left.

NEVER FORGET

Attached: angry jew.png (540x561, 35K)

AS A POLE IM PROUD THAT MY GRANDFATHER SOLD OUT HIDEOUTS OF JEWS DURING THE WAR AND STOLE THEIR GOLD

FUCK KIKES
AND
NIGGERS

>No link.
fake and gay

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Farticle%2Fus-poland-israel%2Fpolish-ambassador-spat-at-in-israel-amid-rising-tensions-idUSKCN1SL12C

> take this 56%

Poland are based. Fuck kikes. Satan is polish for Jews

wrong

Attached: 1526756110651.gif (640x267, 2.95M)

K

Why? What the fuck is going on?

kikes are trying to kike poland for some land but Poland is telling them to ho fuck themselves.
Global Kvetch Engaged

My fault i forgot to include the links
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsys.Jow Forums.org%2Fderefer%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.reuters.com%252Farticle%252Fus-poland-israel%252Fpolish-ambassador-spat-at-in-israel-amid-rising-tensions-idUSKCN1SL12C

"muslim" memeflaggot calling poland a shithole? show flag fuckin paki

You've get my attention faggot

wew fuck kikes. I dont think they fully realize the global awakening that is happening on the jQ.
this is unprecedented. It also accelerates right wing in Poland.

Ramadan Kareem muslim bro. May Allah fulfil your wishes during this month of light and happiness.

Wow. A meme fag AND a trip fag. That's a rare kind of nigger.

Attached: retard forgot.jpg (474x333, 15K)

Ramadan Kaboom to you too, goat fucker.

Attached: bs.jpg (500x278, 86K)

Ramadhan kareem user . And by the way that average 56% American face in the pic make me puke .

Ramadan Kareem bro . Thank you from usa

Vote for Konfederacja on May 26

A Jow Forums-tier party is rising in the polls very quickly thanks to Israel

Attached: korwin1.png (360x587, 531K)

No, it unironically did happen. There is a very big shitstorm in Poland going on right now, involving Israel and the jewish lobby in America
In short, they want money for the 6 trillion

they want Polish land and cash

Jared Kushner is a Polish Jew. What is the set up here?

N

Yeah, basically. As I said, a week before the European Elections it looks like an unironic far-right party is going to get 3-4 seats, which could catapult them into our own parliament in 6 months, so we could actually end up with a more right-wing government than now, in short.

Ramadan Kareem brother. I am Christian but in the end, we must unite to destroy the coming antichrist. I pray we find unity and see our common enemy. May the armies of Isa and Mahdi march together.

From the beginning of the post I'm trying to trigger the polskis so at least can say something because this shit happened about 3 days ago and no one talk shit .
But pol here seems thy have a hardrock in their minds so they can't get the message

N

At the top levels it's just jew fighting jew now

It's because so much more has happened since then, and Poles have had enough of the Jews already...

Israelis are disrespectful people whom don’t appreciate other nations due to their own arrogance regarding their supremacist ideologies.
>the goyim are too busy trying to pick up the pieces of the broken family unit, let’s fuck with em’!

>AS A POLE IM PROUD.....
....AND STOLE THEIR GOLD
Polak confirmed

N

>MY JEW GOLD OY VEY

Attached: 1507638746860.jpg (171x200, 13K)

Z for Zyklon B

Based Jews.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Who cares about culture or heritage?

Ukranian kike, your fake country will soon be Russia

>polack proud of being a nigger
>fuck niggers
Lol the dissonance.