I don’t like being half white

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

I am half Arab and half white. My mother is a white bitch and my father is an Arab. My white mother’s side of the family are all green haired homosexual freaks and the Arab side of my family are right wing. I wish that I never had a white mother and that I was fully Arab. I can’t stand her or her side of the family.

Attached: 88A7F57C-7DEC-4E27-B696-6316A1218D11.jpg (144 KB, 640x640)

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Easy solution, KYS.
Just try not to take any white people with yok ok Achmed?

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Fuck off back to the desert mongoloid moonface

Lucas Gomez
Lucas Gomez

How is this relevant you /?soc/ attention whore

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Killing my self would land me in hell and I will not do that sir. I don’t hate white men like Brett kavanaugh but I hate all white women because they remind me of my mother and white women are dogs.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

calling your own mom a bitch
What a sad pathetic creature you are.
I would strongly recommend suicide

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Kys mah man

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

I was born in America because my white bitch mother wanted my fathers money. This is my home.

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

you will always be a nigger

Jason James
Jason James

White women are all bitches

Ethan Clark
Ethan Clark

Then I guess it's not about politics, race or faggotry. You just have mommy issues. Go to therapy or something.

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

Suicide is a major sin that will land me in hell. I am not suicidal. I am against white women and hate the white in me because I seen first hand all the white women in my family and my liberal white side of my family.

Daniel Davis
Daniel Davis

It is about race because I don’t like that I’m half white because whites are faggots.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Thats cool. How about you blow you're up at the next family gathering on your moms side. Take your ugly mutt ass out along with a couple freaks. I'll have a beer in your honor

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

my shitskin loving mothers family is degenerate
no shit you fucking tribesmen

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Dont worry, you are a nigger

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

how do you know if someones mother is a bitch or not? you think all women mothers or not are good people? you are fucking naive trash and people like you are why america suffers.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

Mixed raced people are fucked. Just kys. You'll never fit in anywhere. Take some jews out with you in minecraft, and you can be a hero.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Killing innocent people is a sin and I’m not a terrorist. I’m a Christian.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Land you in hell?
why not go suicide some 7-11 corner store so you can be granted 72 virgins on your steps to Allah you fuckin faggot lmao.
Like he said, kill yaself

Attached: 1557785614938.png (20 KB, 174x162)

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Killing my self would land me in hell
Hell is a viking goddess. It doesn't belong in the bible

Attached: hell-river.jpg (295 KB, 1024x1355)

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

Well, we don't like you being half white either, if it makes you feel any better :)

James Stewart
James Stewart

you are an invader and will be dealt with if you dont off yourself before then.

You are not welcome in USA.
Your whorestank mom and nigger dad fucked your entire existence you filthy invader

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

America suffers because of white women who vote democrat so they can continue to murder their children and dvr homosexual shows like Ellen degenerous and divorce their white husbands. Non white republicans like the great non white republicans of Florida are what makes America great.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

he's not an invader he's a product of invasion idiot

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I am not suicidal and would never kill myself. I am a Christian who will be here voting republican unless they start a war with Iran or something. I am here to fight against white women and feminism.

Dylan Clark
Dylan Clark

A SELF HATING ARAB?
This thread is fucking gold.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

Invader mutt babies will not be spared
The nigger IS an invader.

Josiah King
Josiah King

I am not Muslim I am half Arab and the Arab side of my family are Arab Christian trump supporters.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

I HATE MY FUCKING MOM
IT'S ABOUT RACE!!!!
Lmao keep denying.

Attached: eer37plmljxy.jpg (37 KB, 640x524)

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

I am laughing at all of these replies. I don’t browse pol much but I’m guessing these replies are bots and FBI agents trying to radicalize someone into committing violence like they always do.

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

based feds purging invaders

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

if your arab side of family is christian and conservative why did your father shoosed a liberal white woman ? it doesn't make any sense to me

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

you're a mutt too amerifat

Attached: average-amerimutt.png (159 KB, 1124x598)

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

rape your mom since you already know she likes arab dick.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

calls mom white bitch
Brother, id like to give you some advice.

Try not to cuss anymore. Take pride in good conduct. Reject the lazy in you. Find a blonde chubby girl and bleach your lineage, with clear focus on that goal.

Reject your arab history, learn about and harness the power of philosophy and stoicism, but most importantly, you must spend time reading the Word of God, the Holy Bible, and praying to God. He will use you as His instrument, and you will bask in glory of fulfilling your great and holy purpose.

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

go to the beach roll around in some sand for a while. you'll feel better

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

You're not a man until you accept Islam. Convert now before it's too late. Accept The Shahada and become Tawhid. Also death to kafirs.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

t.projecting mutt

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

I will happily bleach half brown guys daughters for free.
I have the strongest bleaching genes(ginger)

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

you look whiter than most americans

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Brother, id like to give you some advice.

Try not to cuss anymore. Take pride in good conduct. Reject the lazy in you. Find a blonde chubby girl and bleach your lineage, with clear focus on that goal.

Reject your arab history, learn about and harness the power of philosophy and stoicism, but most importantly, you must spend time reading the Word of God, the Holy Bible, and praying to God. He will use you as His instrument, and you will bask in glory of fulfilling your great and holy purpose.

Attached: 4412312313.jpg (34 KB, 523x345)

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

Based Arab brother.

Attached: DE789DA3-9098-4F6A-80DD-186CA14705F4.jpg (361 KB, 968x1936)

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

Because white women are all whores and he wanted to start a family. I don’t blame him and love him no matter what. The white side of my family makes me and him sick. We would talk about those white freaks all the time. He told me that he is glad he didn’t have any women as children and instead all boys because all women are wicked and I agree with him. I love the Arab side of my family.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

Coming soon to a news bulletin near you.
More I read of this thread the more I'm convinced somebody is trolling.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

Those Semitic eyes

Tyler Watson
Tyler Watson

My dna test said I was 50% Syrian and Lebanese and 0.00% black and 0.00 fake white jew. Probably because most Americans are mixed with blacks and inbred.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

91 % Semitic

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

not an argument
not even original
not even accurate
pic is you wearing this shirt right now

Attached: 59533827-2429663940656163-5585183211249467392-o.png.jpg (75 KB, 1000x949)

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Thank you for the advice. I don’t swear in real life.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

I guess some traits really are genetic.

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

You are not welcome here. Kys, halfbreed. 1488

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Mommy issues am right? Ive been there nigger, we are in Jow Forums half people here are beta male losers that must pay for sex and human interaction and the other half are mutt goblinos like us KEK! Don't be a drama queen, being mixed isnt that bad, at least you arent a full nigger or a chink

Attached: 1557889932755m.jpg (164 KB, 746x1024)

Xavier James
Xavier James

They are correct.
Any white family that allows their daughter to marry a filthy nigger is a clan of trash.
Ur mom fucked up your entire existence.
You are too nigger to ever amount to anything in white civilization and the patriarch side of your family already knows what a sick mutt you are.
You are fucked.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

not an argument
not even original
not even accurate
pic is you wearing this shirt right now

Attached: 4412355123131.png (266 KB, 626x559)

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

Guy with a mother that was willing to sleep with Arabs is surprised that her side of his family is full of liberal freaks.
Shocking.

Attached: B518659C-E417-4CBB-ACAE-5A025B121CBF.png (2.14 MB, 1920x1200)

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

White women hate you too.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

I wish that I never had a white mother and that I was fully Arab.

Good news! You're considered fully Arab to white people and if you go off to the ME you'll just be considered a light-skinned Arab given we both belong to the same race.

Angel White
Angel White

Remember Brozer there's no such thing as half in Arab culture.

You carry the clan and the name of your father as he carried his before him.

You are a 100% Arab.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

It appears even your father has an understanding of fasiqs. This is a sign, go to your nearest mosque and learn more. Fi Aman Allah

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Im serious man, you hear me?

This isnt some game man, you dont get a second chance, 10 years will fly by you faster than shit in a shitnado. What will you do when you are 30, 40, 50 looking back. Will you be standing atop your mountain of achievements, viewing down upon the road that lead you there, or will you be down in the valleys, thickets and swamps of your unending mistakes and bitter self loathing, until you become indistinguishable from the rock and bog, more mud than man?

Let these thoughts dangle ever present in your mind, for every second is a choice, and one insignificant touch to the wheel, and your ship runs ashoal.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

That’s why I despise race mixing, it creates men with no nations. And it’s cruel for the progeny. And it’s dangerous because it creates seditious characters within.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

I don’t care what white women hate they are all hellbound whores that murder their own children and fuck their dogs. They are the ultimate evil. That’s why the evil people try to give women as much power as possible.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

That white side is what makes you part-human. Feel free to get someone else to end it all for you, though.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

my arab dad married a green haired sjw
cool story bro

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Your mother fucked a sand nigger and you came out of her coal-burning pussy.

Justin White
Justin White

i dont care
proceeds to type a whiny emotional rant

Go home invader nigger, dont you see your nigger cousins in this thread begging you to go back home to nigger muhammed.
allah is your home you filthy invader

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Brother, we will always be here. I can see that you suffer. Whether you like it or not, your mind is becoming one with Islam. Accept The Shahada, and you will have found peace. Otherwise, you will doomed to be around debauchery and decadency.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Saged. Not politics. Don't care towel head strap a bomb to your younger sister and rape your father.

I ran out of toilet paper and used pages from a quran today. As many ply as you want. I used triple ply.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

3 fbi comments in a row. Remember the fbi radicalizes people and causes attacks to happen like what they did to radicalize that gab shooter.

Carson White
Carson White

"I hate my mother, white women and the USA."
"I will not kill myself, I love whites and the USA is my home"
Yeah... you ambivalent fucktard.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

you will look 100% arab to me

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Nah
Shitskin invaders are inironically not welcome in America.
feds are pulling back because they fucked up and "radicalized" masses instead of merely the lone nut gunmen they were aiming for.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

I think I know how you feel friend. Am half polish half berber. no place for people like me in this world.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

Nice LARP.

Adam Barnes
Adam Barnes

Inshallah

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

Be a man and take the tradition knife sword thingy and finish the job,then use your oil money to run to arab and happy ending

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

You are very handsome if that is you.
Cheer up.

Just disown your mum and shame your father for tolerating her. You are an adult more and there is nothing worse than a grown man crying about his shitty mommy or daddy.

Attached: article-2563041-1BA3515400000578-545-634x475.jpg (54 KB, 634x475)

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

through abortions and racemixing, the white race is removing all undesirables
you are a by-product
make sure you date another non white and infect her with your shit cuck genes :^)

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

hating your own mother, what a disgrace
KYS.

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

Honor thy mother and father then you hypocrite faggot. Or get words like sin and god the fuck outa outa your jerk ass mouth.

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

take the final redpill and join the WMAF movement. it'll change your life forever

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

youll probably shoot up a school. no joke, you look like the type, talk like the type too. youre probably already thinking it arent you

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

Nigger

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

lmao at this blatant fedposting

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

implying op isnt a blatant glownigger

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

OP does the will of his father the devil.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

Truly a misogynistic tribe are the arab boy rapers

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

It's not gay if it's in the name of allah amirite? ;^)

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

Sage

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

That made like no sense whatsoever, you barely literate Iranian monkey.

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Op you look like my twin

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

that license plate on the car behind him
america

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

Yeah... :^) kek...
Tuzla, bosnia herzegovina..

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

You sound based.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

Classic mommy issues.

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

You should just end it.

Attached: Noose.jpg (10 KB, 620x400)

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

Shitty larp shill. 2 shekels have been removed from your account

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

Solid adv for the half breed

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

Killing my self would land me in hel
Is that what goat fuckers believe? Just curious bc thats what catholics believe too

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

You're going to hell anyway OP, don't worry about it.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

I don’t like being half white

We don't you being half white either.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Stop hating yourself cuck. With those looks you can slay more pussy that the majority of the snownigger subhumans in this board.

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

With those looks

fag

Carter Long
Carter Long

french cars in USA...
bad larp

James Cook
James Cook

white women hate they are all hellbound whores that murder their own children and fuck their dogs
I mean he’s not wrong

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

I have never heard of any woman who does that, but why would it be any worse than rapists who murder their own children and fuck their farm animals? Equality for women now!

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Being a reliable family member that treats his kin kindly is manly, arabanon. You should give it a try sometimes.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

her genes are stronger than your fathers genes though. You're heavily bleached.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

you look like a jew.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

Everyone hates white women even white men

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

I was born in America because my mom wanted my dads money
Fucking lel.
You were born in America because your mom didn’t want your dad to kill her and get away with it. Take your Arab ass back to wherever your dad came from. You’re only half white afterall. Just as accurate to call you Arab as it is to call you white. Now off with you.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

if your father is rightwing and based, why did he impregnate a SJW?

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

You may as well be full Arab. Do many guys really even give that much of a shit about their mothers side?
It's not like you suffered genetically.
Learn your ancestors language and move to your ancestral homeland. If your tied down where you are at least try be a part of your Arab community.

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

I’m not sure an Arab has any room to judge about murdering children and fucking animals though. I mean his people routinely rape children and fuck goats. And they haven’t had much of a problem killing kids.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

Weak willed race traitor faggot that gets the rope the the cunt of a mother was well as mutt op, problem solved.

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

based. more brown men need to fill the white womb with the brown seed. you look like a bvll. please impregnate as many wh*Te females as you can.

the world needs to be browner. and browner.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Browner and browner
B-but not black!

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

more bullets = less brownshit

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

I think Arabs from certain countries are very hot. Do you have a big penis??

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

i dont find anything wrong with it.
im a dalit (black) myself.
with the collapse of the caste system more and more brahmin women are looking for dalit bulls.

pic related a dalit bvll with his brahmin wife.

Attached: dalit-bvll.png (433 KB, 602x452)

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Isn't brahmin what you call cows?

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

nope, Brahmins are the top caste. Scholars, Priests, Mathematicians, Poets etc.

William Davis
William Davis

This is my home
No it's not, mutt.

Attached: images(2).jpg (54 KB, 739x415)

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

incel kek
kys

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Lmao pretty sure that's skyrim

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

You look white enough. You would look like shitskin if you were fully arab. Don't yhou have other things to worry about anyway? Shut the fuck up
hope you get banned

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

its Fallout not skyrim

John Powell
John Powell

None of those people look human what the fuck. India needs to be glassed your entire race is disgusting both physically and genetically.

Luis Lewis
Luis Lewis

pajeets turn into two headed cows when microwaved
It's like poetry

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

based and muttpilled

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

My mother is a white bitch
No respect for a person who insults his own family. Respect for the family is an essential notion among respectable people.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

with the collapse of the caste system more and more brahmin women are looking for dalit bulls.

Yes, upper caste women must be definitely dreaming of latrine cleaner outcasts as husbands.

Jayden Powell
Jayden Powell

it's not him jesus christ don't you fuckers know how to search image

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit