I don’t like being half white

I am half Arab and half white. My mother is a white bitch and my father is an Arab. My white mother’s side of the family are all green haired homosexual freaks and the Arab side of my family are right wing. I wish that I never had a white mother and that I was fully Arab. I can’t stand her or her side of the family.

Attached: 88A7F57C-7DEC-4E27-B696-6316A1218D11.jpg (640x640, 144K)

Easy solution, KYS.
Just try not to take any white people with yok ok Achmed?

Fuck off back to the desert mongoloid moonface

How is this relevant you /?soc/ attention whore

Killing my self would land me in hell and I will not do that sir. I don’t hate white men like Brett kavanaugh but I hate all white women because they remind me of my mother and white women are dogs.

>calling your own mom a bitch
What a sad pathetic creature you are.
I would strongly recommend suicide

Kys mah man

I was born in America because my white bitch mother wanted my fathers money. This is my home.

you will always be a nigger

White women are all bitches

Then I guess it's not about politics, race or faggotry. You just have mommy issues. Go to therapy or something.

Suicide is a major sin that will land me in hell. I am not suicidal. I am against white women and hate the white in me because I seen first hand all the white women in my family and my liberal white side of my family.

It is about race because I don’t like that I’m half white because whites are faggots.

Thats cool. How about you blow you're up at the next family gathering on your moms side. Take your ugly mutt ass out along with a couple freaks. I'll have a beer in your honor

>my shitskin loving mothers family is degenerate
no shit you fucking tribesmen

Dont worry, you are a nigger

how do you know if someones mother is a bitch or not? you think all women mothers or not are good people? you are fucking naive trash and people like you are why america suffers.

Mixed raced people are fucked. Just kys. You'll never fit in anywhere. Take some jews out with you in minecraft, and you can be a hero.

Killing innocent people is a sin and I’m not a terrorist. I’m a Christian.

Land you in hell?
why not go suicide some 7-11 corner store so you can be granted 72 virgins on your steps to Allah you fuckin faggot lmao.
Like he said, kill yaself

Attached: 1557785614938.png (174x162, 20K)

>Killing my self would land me in hell
Hell is a viking goddess. It doesn't belong in the bible

Attached: hell river.jpg (1024x1355, 295K)

Well, we don't like you being half white either, if it makes you feel any better :)

you are an invader and will be dealt with if you dont off yourself before then.

You are not welcome in USA.
Your whorestank mom and nigger dad fucked your entire existence you filthy invader

America suffers because of white women who vote democrat so they can continue to murder their children and dvr homosexual shows like Ellen degenerous and divorce their white husbands. Non white republicans like the great non white republicans of Florida are what makes America great.

he's not an invader he's a product of invasion idiot

I am not suicidal and would never kill myself. I am a Christian who will be here voting republican unless they start a war with Iran or something. I am here to fight against white women and feminism.

A SELF HATING ARAB?
This thread is fucking gold.

Invader mutt babies will not be spared
The nigger IS an invader.

I am not Muslim I am half Arab and the Arab side of my family are Arab Christian trump supporters.

>I HATE MY FUCKING MOM
>IT'S ABOUT RACE!!!!
Lmao keep denying.

Attached: eer37plmljxy.jpg (640x524, 37K)

I am laughing at all of these replies. I don’t browse pol much but I’m guessing these replies are bots and FBI agents trying to radicalize someone into committing violence like they always do.

based feds purging invaders

if your arab side of family is christian and conservative why did your father shoosed a liberal white woman ? it doesn't make any sense to me

you're a mutt too amerifat

Attached: average amerimutt.png (1124x598, 159K)

rape your mom since you already know she likes arab dick.

>calls mom white bitch
Brother, id like to give you some advice.

Try not to cuss anymore. Take pride in good conduct. Reject the lazy in you. Find a blonde chubby girl and bleach your lineage, with clear focus on that goal.

Reject your arab history, learn about and harness the power of philosophy and stoicism, but most importantly, you must spend time reading the Word of God, the Holy Bible, and praying to God. He will use you as His instrument, and you will bask in glory of fulfilling your great and holy purpose.

go to the beach roll around in some sand for a while. you'll feel better

You're not a man until you accept Islam. Convert now before it's too late. Accept The Shahada and become Tawhid. Also death to kafirs.

t.projecting mutt

I will happily bleach half brown guys daughters for free.
I have the strongest bleaching genes(ginger)

you look whiter than most americans

>Brother, id like to give you some advice.

>Try not to cuss anymore. Take pride in good conduct. Reject the lazy in you. Find a blonde chubby girl and bleach your lineage, with clear focus on that goal.

>Reject your arab history, learn about and harness the power of philosophy and stoicism, but most importantly, you must spend time reading the Word of God, the Holy Bible, and praying to God. He will use you as His instrument, and you will bask in glory of fulfilling your great and holy purpose.

Attached: 4412312313.jpg (523x345, 34K)

Based Arab brother.

Attached: DE789DA3-9098-4F6A-80DD-186CA14705F4.jpg (968x1936, 361K)

Because white women are all whores and he wanted to start a family. I don’t blame him and love him no matter what. The white side of my family makes me and him sick. We would talk about those white freaks all the time. He told me that he is glad he didn’t have any women as children and instead all boys because all women are wicked and I agree with him. I love the Arab side of my family.

Coming soon to a news bulletin near you.
More I read of this thread the more I'm convinced somebody is trolling.

Those Semitic eyes

My dna test said I was 50% Syrian and Lebanese and 0.00% black and 0.00 fake white jew. Probably because most Americans are mixed with blacks and inbred.

91 % Semitic

>not an argument
>not even original
>not even accurate
>pic is you wearing this shirt right now

Attached: 59533827_2429663940656163_5585183211249467392_o.png.jpg (1000x949, 75K)

Thank you for the advice. I don’t swear in real life.

I guess some traits really are genetic.

You are not welcome here. Kys, halfbreed. 1488

Mommy issues am right? Ive been there nigger, we are in Jow Forums half people here are beta male losers that must pay for sex and human interaction and the other half are mutt goblinos like us KEK! Don't be a drama queen, being mixed isnt that bad, at least you arent a full nigger or a chink

Attached: 1557889932755m.jpg (746x1024, 164K)

They are correct.
Any white family that allows their daughter to marry a filthy nigger is a clan of trash.
Ur mom fucked up your entire existence.
You are too nigger to ever amount to anything in white civilization and the patriarch side of your family already knows what a sick mutt you are.
You are fucked.

>>not an argument
>>not even original
>>not even accurate
>>pic is you wearing this shirt right now

Attached: 4412355123131.png (626x559, 266K)

>Guy with a mother that was willing to sleep with Arabs is surprised that her side of his family is full of liberal freaks.
Shocking.

Attached: B518659C-E417-4CBB-ACAE-5A025B121CBF.png (1920x1200, 2.14M)

White women hate you too.

>I wish that I never had a white mother and that I was fully Arab.

Good news! You're considered fully Arab to white people and if you go off to the ME you'll just be considered a light-skinned Arab given we both belong to the same race.

Remember Brozer there's no such thing as half in Arab culture.

You carry the clan and the name of your father as he carried his before him.

You are a 100% Arab.

It appears even your father has an understanding of fasiqs. This is a sign, go to your nearest mosque and learn more. Fi Aman Allah

Im serious man, you hear me?

This isnt some game man, you dont get a second chance, 10 years will fly by you faster than shit in a shitnado. What will you do when you are 30, 40, 50 looking back. Will you be standing atop your mountain of achievements, viewing down upon the road that lead you there, or will you be down in the valleys, thickets and swamps of your unending mistakes and bitter self loathing, until you become indistinguishable from the rock and bog, more mud than man?

Let these thoughts dangle ever present in your mind, for every second is a choice, and one insignificant touch to the wheel, and your ship runs ashoal.

That’s why I despise race mixing, it creates men with no nations. And it’s cruel for the progeny. And it’s dangerous because it creates seditious characters within.

I don’t care what white women hate they are all hellbound whores that murder their own children and fuck their dogs. They are the ultimate evil. That’s why the evil people try to give women as much power as possible.

That white side is what makes you part-human. Feel free to get someone else to end it all for you, though.

>my arab dad married a green haired sjw
cool story bro

Your mother fucked a sand nigger and you came out of her coal-burning pussy.

>i dont care
>proceeds to type a whiny emotional rant

Go home invader nigger, dont you see your nigger cousins in this thread begging you to go back home to nigger muhammed.
allah is your home you filthy invader

Brother, we will always be here. I can see that you suffer. Whether you like it or not, your mind is becoming one with Islam. Accept The Shahada, and you will have found peace. Otherwise, you will doomed to be around debauchery and decadency.

Saged. Not politics. Don't care towel head strap a bomb to your younger sister and rape your father.

I ran out of toilet paper and used pages from a quran today. As many ply as you want. I used triple ply.

3 fbi comments in a row. Remember the fbi radicalizes people and causes attacks to happen like what they did to radicalize that gab shooter.

"I hate my mother, white women and the USA."
"I will not kill myself, I love whites and the USA is my home"
Yeah... you ambivalent fucktard.

you will look 100% arab to me

Nah
Shitskin invaders are inironically not welcome in America.
feds are pulling back because they fucked up and "radicalized" masses instead of merely the lone nut gunmen they were aiming for.

I think I know how you feel friend. Am half polish half berber. no place for people like me in this world.

Nice LARP.

Inshallah

Be a man and take the tradition knife sword thingy and finish the job,then use your oil money to run to arab and happy ending

You are very handsome if that is you.
Cheer up.

Just disown your mum and shame your father for tolerating her. You are an adult more and there is nothing worse than a grown man crying about his shitty mommy or daddy.

Attached: article-2563041-1BA3515400000578-545_634x475.jpg (634x475, 54K)

through abortions and racemixing, the white race is removing all undesirables
you are a by-product
make sure you date another non white and infect her with your shit cuck genes :^)

hating your own mother, what a disgrace
KYS.

Honor thy mother and father then you hypocrite faggot. Or get words like sin and god the fuck outa outa your jerk ass mouth.

take the final redpill and join the WMAF movement. it'll change your life forever

youll probably shoot up a school. no joke, you look like the type, talk like the type too. youre probably already thinking it arent you

Nigger

lmao at this blatant fedposting

implying op isnt a blatant glownigger

OP does the will of his father the devil.

Truly a misogynistic tribe are the arab boy rapers

It's not gay if it's in the name of allah amirite? ;^)

Sage

That made like no sense whatsoever, you barely literate Iranian monkey.

Op you look like my twin

that license plate on the car behind him
>america

Yeah... :^) kek...
Tuzla, bosnia herzegovina..

You sound based.

Classic mommy issues.

You should just end it.

Attached: Noose.jpg (620x400, 10K)

Shitty larp shill. 2 shekels have been removed from your account

Solid adv for the half breed

>Killing my self would land me in hel
Is that what goat fuckers believe? Just curious bc thats what catholics believe too