How do I tell my family I am converting to Mormonism?

Attached: 147794.jpg (1400x1257, 82K)

>hey mom I've given up on ever finding a relationship on my own
>my only course of action is to join a cult who will provide one for me

Not op but Mormon girls are usually pretty cute but they're all stay at home and spoiled by their grandparents money so you'll have to do everything

Why does it matter, it's not like you'll ever be allowed to speak to them again.
Might as well cut em off now.

>Mom, dad, I have something to tell you
>I'm retarded

You're converting to a religion, not coming out as gay. It's no big deal.

Idk how you would even come to such an assumption.

Attached: pink scream.jpg (280x291, 22K)

How get mormon gf?

why mormonism lol?

This, I was unironically thinking of converting in high school because all the qt white girls were Mormon

As an “ex Mormon,” I really want to see where this thread goes lol

Came here to post this

How does one acquire a Mormon gf?

Dont. Trust me, just dont.

Go to Utah

Explain to them how you believe that John Smith was a prophet visited by Angels and given golden plates with divine revelations upon them. If doing so would be a lie, then don't convert to Mormonism. Have some integrity OP.

By being a moron

Honestly man, if you’re about that “I wanna get married at 20-24 years old and have 4+ kids and name them all after my favorite bible characters” then you’ll get a Mormon gf in 5 seconds, and then probably get married in 5 months. That shit is not for me, hence why I don’t believe in that shit

Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of OP...

"Utah is such a beautiful place; I think I'm going to move there. Also, I'm giving up drinking."

>if you’re about that “I wanna get married at 20-24 years old and have 4+ kids and name them all after my favorite bible characters” then you’ll get a Mormon gf in 5 seconds
That sounds great desu.
A son named Isaiah and a daughter named Keziah but her nickname would be Kizzie. We would all read the Bible together and sing Psalms.

Attached: apu apustaja sad.png (320x368, 72K)

Pathetic

Why?

>I'm becoming a Mormon. The people are super nice, but the free magic underwear really sealed the deal.

Is that really such a bad reason though?

>Honestly man, if you’re about that “I wanna get married at 20-24 years old and have 4+ kids and name them all after my favorite bible characters” then you’ll get a Mormon gf in 5 seconds, and then probably get married in 5 months.
Sounds wonderful t b q h.

>Mormon
>Cult
It's true. I don't know why you'd ever want to get into something like this. It controls your life, controls what you eat, controls what you do. Fuck man if you do you truly are the epitome of stupidity.

Attached: 4Chan_Mad.png (300x330, 166K)

>It controls your life, controls what you eat, controls what you do.
How is that different from any other religion?

I know right. I don't get why so many people disagree?

this but unironically

meet her online and convice her to drive cross country from utah to live with you.

>Why does it matter, it's not like you'll ever be allowed to speak to them again.
WTF?
They're not Amish or Hooterite or something. About half the people around where I live are Mormon, and so was my best friend in college.
Just tell them.

>We would all read the Bible together and sing Psalms.
Mostly they sing these Sunday school type songs on Monday nights (family home evening).
The girls are really pretty and the Mormon moms in my neighborhood are very attractive for their ages (and for the number of kids they've had). No drinking and no smoking, and keeping long hair really help with the looks.

>No drinking and no smoking,
With no other vices, some of them get really into eating. You'll see whole families going to town at the ice cream parlor. But there's so much competition between the women to stay physically attractive, that most still look really great into their 40s.

>that most still look really great into their 40s.
Nice.

Tell parents you're interest in another Religion now pls go to sleep OP

Why?

I can understand believing in the religion you were brought up with. I can also understand "conversions" out of self interest (money, survival, etc). No longer being able to believe is intuitive as well.

What confuses me are people who genuinely convert. It always seems to me like the sign of an immature / fragile personality. Is your world view / belief structure so shaky that it changes that easily?

Attached: emotions.jpg (236x349, 21K)

I'm lonely

I guess that's as good a reason as any. It's certainly better than people who do it for money.

>It's certainly better than people who do it for money
TIL mormons pays you to convert

>not converting to salafiyyah islam so you can get four cute Niqabi wives and 12+ kids

Attached: 3c57e1308d1bf9e91bb90b3954903aff-niqab-abaya-2.jpg (542x542, 49K)

Thanks for your support