Is it possible to find a way not to have to pay child support? My girlfriend, who I have only known for 3 months...

Is it possible to find a way not to have to pay child support? My girlfriend, who I have only known for 3 months, told me that she is pregnant. The problem is, firstly, I am too young for a child at 24 and secondly, I don't feel like having a child at all. I want her to have an abortion. But she wants to have the child. I can't imagine a future with this woman and I don't want her in my life after this action yesterday. I know that courts hate men. But there must be a way? I don't want a child, I've said that several times. I always wore a condom during sex. I even offered her to pay for all the abortion costs. Can she really force the child on me?

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 5K)

just stay with her until she gets tired of your shit, shouldn't take that long

Why are you dating and having sex with her if you don't really like her?
Protip:get a paternity test

In that case, I'd still have to pay her child support. Not really helpful
To have sex. It's not like I have many options. I will definitely demand a paternity test. But I don't think she cheated on me.

Someone post the infogram. You know the one, the one involving black cohosh amongst other herbs.

Then you deserve it. Play stupid games.....

This.

8/10 bait for making me reply to a reply, OP.

Yes, she can. Condoms are not 100% successful, you took the risk when you stuck your dick in her.

I think child support is based off of your income, so if you don't have a job, then I don't think you have to pay child support.

I deserve to be treated like a slave for the next 20 years because a bitch is not open to arguments? Very nice
>Yes, she can
There must be some way to stop it, right?
Is it really this easy? I think if you don't have any income, you'll have to pay back at some point or something.

keep it in your pants next time
and you have to pay but you don't have to stay, can't force you

pay for your actions bitchboi

>I am too young for a child at 24
You an adult and have been for several years. Quit being a faggot and take care of your kid.

Attached: 727F235D-2795-4046-A3AD-823E4D119124.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Normie problems. You fucked her. Now she is honna fuck you

>I fornicated with someone I can't even imagine marrying and am shocked, SHOCKED that she's pregnant
Kill yourself, retard.

Are you supposed to have sex only with women you want to marry?
Are you an Incel by any chance?

*have kids with

Wrong. Some women are just made to fuck them and not be the mother of your children.

>He didn't master the pullout
lmaoing @ your life.

Is she really pregnant? Maybe she is irregular. Or just late.

Is she giving you a shit test? Maybe she is fucking with your mind. Is she holding out for something?Does she have a situation she wants to escape?

Is the child yours? Did your condom break or leak?Get a paternity test first before you sign a birth certificate. Once you sign you are on the hook for child support, even if a later DNA test says you are not the dad.

>Is she giving you a shit test? Maybe she is fucking with your mind.
What would be the point of that?

>There must be some way to stop it

Use falcon punch

You consented to parenthood when you consented to jizzing in her without any protection. This is your responsibility now, retard. Too bad another kid has to grow up with a deadbeat dad who won't ever love him.

>Are you supposed to have sex only with women you want to marry?
No, you should only have sex with the woman you already married.