A schizophrenic girl is interested in me, shes fine 99% of the time and only freaked out over nothing once...

A schizophrenic girl is interested in me, shes fine 99% of the time and only freaked out over nothing once. Is it worth dating her or is it gon be too much trouble.

Attached: 67931463_707682489675082_4737191830469214208_n.png (960x960, 1.21M)

don't put your dick in crazy

I used to fuck around with a schizophrenic chick a couple years ago,
don't get fucking attached.
people don't tell you that their delusions can actually start to rub off on you, spend too much time together and you can legitimately catch crazy, I started to hear shit that I knew wasn't there one time when we were watching the 2nd lord of the rings movie, she swore up and down a landline phone was ringing in my apartment but I knew full well that I didn't own one.
plus she used to take her shirt off and hit me with it sometimes because she thought I was on fire.
actually kinda funny now that I'm recounting it.

fpbp

>don't get fucking attached.

This. Hit it and quit it. Crazy chicks tend to be great and bed, but a nightmare to have in your life in any sustained capacity.

Have some fun and quickly move on before either you are her develop feelings. DON'T make the mistake of trying to fuck her regularly no matter how good it is. Just move on to new crazy pussy (plenty more out there). If you can't do that, avoid her entirely.

If it's not your gig then why bother ?

you're looking for a normal girl in a schizo girl, dude you can wait forever you won't see her becoming what you want her to be instead of what she actually is.

beside i don't know what is going to be worst,

you beliving that the normal moment are the special romantical moments and throwing away the rest.
or
her literally not doing anything wrong and getting rejected just because you can't handle a mental illness.

beside imagine how it feels to be reminded everyday of your illness, everytime anything happens you will blame it even if it's not it.

and again, imagine if you knew the weakest point of a person literally harass that person with it non-stop, every fucking day you will ask her if she's ok ? really ? what i mean is that peoples beliving there fucking saint and got no experience with any mental illness should simply stop pretend they are helping, specially if it's by hurting.

Don't listen to the assholes in this thread who tell you to pump and dump.
If you get into a relationship with her, be ready to read ALL the fucking books on schizophrenia, have her see a psychiatrist every week for the whole duration of the thing, and call the psychiatrist everytime you feel there might be a problem.
A relationship with a mentally ill person is just like any other relationship: it requires a lot of work to maintain. Don't get into it expecting it to be fine 99% of the time and problematic during 1%: the 1% is a huge problem... Unless you are prepared.
So I say do it, user, because she might be the one, and if you do, be prepared.
My parents have been together for 23 years despite mental illness, and it used to be bad until she was diagnosed. Then, they both did what they had to.
It can be fine user, as long as you do the right thing

You can be a friend and support her but if you plan getting sexual and intimate with her, then building relationship, then heeeeeeeeeeeeel man.
This is probably going to be a ride.

>If you get into a relationship with her, be ready to read ALL the fucking books on schizophrenia, have her see a psychiatrist every week for the whole duration of the thing, and call the psychiatrist everytime you feel there might be a problem.
>A relationship with a mentally ill person is just like any other relationship: it requires a lot of work to maintain. Don't get into it expecting it to be fine 99% of the time and problematic during 1%: the 1% is a huge problem... Unless you are prepared.

You'd be as crazy as her to willingly sign on for this when you can have a relationship where this is a total non-factor. Ignore this user.

>When you can have a relationship where this is a non-factor
Lmao

>LMAO EVERYONE HAS TO READ FREUD TO UNDERSTAND THEIR GF

Yeah ok,

Schizophrenic females aren’t the same as crazy chicks you child. They just have a disorder. Not even a mood one at that, but a sensory one.

If you were thinking of purchasing a car that is fine 99.7% of the time, but one day a year you lose steering, the motor revs up and smoky flames fills the cabin. Do you still think it's worth buying?

>They just have a disorder.

LMAO and do tell, just what is it you think crazy chicks have?

I didn't say that.
I said that if you want a relationship with that girl, you should be prepared.
You seem to have issues with reading comprehension.

>I didn't say that

Ummmm....

>If you get into a relationship with her, be ready to read ALL the fucking books on schizophrenia

And then when I said suggested that there where girls where you wouldn't have to do such things to date them, you laughed it off. Check your own reading comprehension.

based schizo-dating satan sticking that dick in crazy

>A schizophrenic girl is interested in me, shes fine 99% of the time and only freaked out over nothing once. Is it worth dating her or is it gon be too much trouble.

Schizos are fucking obnoxious and act like spoiled little cunts when you don't buy into their stupid shit.

If she's a paranoid schizophrenic then it's a tough thing that you'll have to deal with continually, especially if she has frequent and strong episodes. A lot of people don't understand schizophrenia (even the medical community isn't certain as to its causes and triggers) but most schizophrenic people aren't really a threat to anyone but themselves. If you date her, ensure she's taking proper medication, keep her in positive environments and maintain an encouraging atmosphere. Expect her to have some odd fixations/beliefs, be spaced out at times, or just "phased out". Keep her away from drugs/alcohol as much as possible.

>t. someone with a diagnosed schizophrenic mother

what if the voices tell her you have been cheating on her and one night you wake up with your pp cut off

schizophrenics get worse as time passes. Now it's once in a blue moon, a year from now could be your tuesday nights

Imagine it like she has alzheimers or something. In whatever scenario, you'll need to provide and support her against the disease until it kills her somehow.
At best, this can alleviate symptoms and keep her sane.
If you are willing to take responsibility...
Have a good fap before making your decision. You're not thinking clearly otherwise.

Notice the "if", user.
And yes, I laughed it off because beggars can't be choosers.
If OP has a choice between schizo and non-schizo, my post is scary enough to make him choose the non-schizo.

I'm not sure you've ever met any real schizos. They have an odd contact that can sometimes be unsettling. They're often very naïve about things and have weird beliefs. If they're off their meds they can be unpredictable and even dangerous (though rarely).

Obnoxious and spoiled however, don't come to mind when I think of them.

she sounds like she could be a good mother. OP, you should strongly consider making her preggo

*walks into your thread* *wips out dick* *busts a fat nut and leaves*