Is it wrong to only date younger women?

Is it wrong to only date younger women?

I am 43 and I have never been married or had kids. I want that now and have the money and time. When browsing dating profiles they nudge me to view women my age. But it is honestly not wise to be having kids at this age, If I dated a woman my age for a year or 2 by the time we got married and had kids she would be 45+ that's a recipe for disaster or maybe impossibility.

Does it make me a jerk to reject females my age?

Attached: ciara.jpg (4032x2708, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Does it make me a jerk to reject females my age?
No. If they'd be willing to settle down they'd also probably reject younger guys who are less wealthy than they are.

That being said, good luck finding younger women who want that.

Lots of women who are younger want to have kids (if they are smart) before the clock runs out and guys their age are not as willing to provide or settle down on average

Really? Not what I noticed. What particular age range do you mean?

I have noticed a lot of women who are single and get into their late 20s and early 30s are practically dripping for a husband and kids.

The dangers of older mothers having kids really pick up by just age 35 and smart women know that

Well, op's age is also a huge risk and any smart woman shouldn't breed with him. A younger woman won't compensate for his old and busted seed.

autismspeaks.org/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

>Well, op's age is also a huge risk
no it's not, the odds of a 43yo man fathering a healthy child are very good, you are wrong

Old women who are single have failed somewhere. Either they failed to assess which guy is decent or they simply rejected one too many.
Now they are old, you should reject them so they can feel the pain they caused so many times.

no there's nothing wrong with it. And why do you care about being a jerk to women? Women reject guys and act like "jerks"? why do you have to be a whiteknight when they wouldn't return the favor

women can have dating preferences for height and race. no one can speak up and say that's wrong. So why is wrong for men to have an age preference?

The same can be said about older women. The risk of a 45 year old woman giving birth to a downie isn't 50%, I think it's less than 2%. It was in the single digits anyway.

A woman dating a tall man is not taking advantage of him. A man in his 40s dating a woman in her 20s is taking advantage and doing harm to her for his own personal gain

>The same can be said about older women. The risk of a 45 year old woman giving birth to a downie isn't 50%, I think it's less than 2%. It was in the single digits anyway.
Actually the odds of a female getting pregnant naturally without extraordinary medical intervention and having a healthy baby at all are pretty slim just from a fertility standpoint, It is also a great risk to the mother's health. Where a male can father children all day at 45

it is dishonest to say 45yo men and women are similar in ability to parent offspring

Attached: 500px-Non-Growing_Follicles.png (500x335, 44K)

No. It just makes you smart.

>Is it wrong to only date younger women?
My wife #2 is 15 years younger than wife
#1 was. Now as we get older, she is so very, very much better looking than women my age.
When I was single at 35 I literally had single women stop me in parking lots to chat me up, so I saw no reason not to upgrade in quality. I was financially set, so I ignored the bitter career women and went with pretty, nice and nurturing.
Best decision of my life.

>doing harm to her
LOL
When I was with my wife in Cancun on our honeymoon she sure didn't think I was "doing harm to her"
Later she said "it's so nice being able to push our son around the neighborhood in a stroller like the rich moms do instead of having to drop him off at daycare. I used to cry every day when I had to do that."

It's true that it's not very likely that a 45 year old woman can get pregnant in the first place, but I wasn't discussing that. I claimed that the risk of an older woman producing a downie is very small, which is 100% true.

It might be 2% for a downiest, but the chances are high of SOME genetic abnormality, be it severe autism or other emotional issue.

Older women or older men really should not be having kids.

>risk of an older woman producing a downie is very small
True, but enough that above 40 I would do IVF and have the embryos checked for all genetic problem before implanting.

Your sperm is going to produce kids with genetic issues as well. 45 isn’t terribly bad, but not great.

The whole issue of dating younger women is really just for morons. If you could find a woman that’s younger that you can talk to, great. But why date a woman that is hot if you have nothing in common? Just shows what a complete moron you are

>Your sperm is going to produce kids with genetic issues as well.
Far, far lower percentage than a woman at the same age.
Sperm averages only a few weeks old.
A woman has all of the eggs she's ever going to get before she's born. That's a lot of time for accumulated genetic damage.

It's not wrong, but idk if you find a girl willing to get pregnant by you
43 is kinda old and I assume you won't get her preggers right away, so say you are 43 when you get her pregg, almost 46 when she gives birth
it's not fun to have old parents and for her not fun to have a partner who is 50 when their kid is still in preschool

It's not very small. It's very small when a girl is 25, very small is like 1 in 5000

When a woman is 45+ the odds are something like 1 in 20. Do you want to roll the dice on a 1/20 shot at having to take care of a retard for the rest of your life? Ask Sarah Palin about the odds.

The odds of a 45yo woman having a child with some major defect or the woman herself suffering some sever physical problem by having the baby are very significant. Hundreds of times greater than if OP knocks up a girl in her 20s, which would be the smart thing to do.

It's dishonest to say it's a "very small chance" when if 100 women do this you wind up with half a dozen retards.

If a 45yo man knocks up a 25yo woman there is not much greater risk than any pregnancy for an issue, if a 25yo man knocks up a 45yo woman there is a thousand fold increase in the odds of a major problem with the baby

Attached: 4df75374cadcbb1d14120000-750.jpg (400x300, 34K)

>Your sperm is going to produce kids with genetic issues as well. 45 isn’t terribly bad, but not great.
It's not bad at all, there is not a hugely significant difference in a woman having a child with a 45yo man or a 25yo man. In many countries they accept sperm donations for infertal women from men in their 40s. Nobody would accept eggs from a 45yo woman

I don't think it's wrong

Some people have a harder time connecting with people their own age for various reasons and that's understandable. If you connect better with a younger girl because of her personality or character then by all means go for it but if you're looking to marry younger girls solely because of her fertility or looks the marriage will never last anyway.

What are you looking to get out of marriage and having kids?

Attached: thonk.gif (500x500, 1.2M)

Of course no. There is nothing wrong in wanting women in their prime (around 20yr old).

Dont fall for the feminista and beta male lies. Young women will ALWAYS be more desirable and nothing can change that.

>It's not wrong, but idk if you find a girl willing to get pregnant by you
why would you think that?

OP here, you would be surprised how many women age 40-45 have "No children yet but wants kids someday" checked on their dating profile.

Like that is realistic, like they have time to just wait around and hope that happens "someday" feminism has made them delusional

Why would she want to have kids with an older man? Old guys are less likely to get involved in kid's life and more likely to die sooner leaving her alone with adolescent kid

Yeah because that fertility statistic about women having spoiled eggs past 30 is bullshit and outdated for the current healthcare system. So not only does it make you predatory, but also dumb.

You're not much better desu senpai

>Old guys are less likely to get involved in kid's life
What are you basing this on? Show me any stats that say a 45yo man is less likely to take care of his child than some guy in his teens or 20s

You are full of shit

>doing harm to her for his own personal gain
What's the harm?

I can knock up a 30yo woman and there is no issue, a 45yo woman can't do the same. It is far more realistic to father a child in your 40s than to give birth to one

Just personal experience so no stats
Older guys have usually less and less energy and less and less physical prowess, health issues start happening too because you know, they are ageing
And they are more likely to die sooner I think you can't argue that?

Actually, the risk is like 25% by the time a woman is in her late 30s

When you are in your 40s you are not "going to die soon" you have on average 40+ freaking years to live at that point. I don't think you are significantly more fucked taking care of a kid at 45 vs 35.

In my experience very young guys are fucking retarded and more likely to have no money or be going drugs or cheat or leave a woman than a man established in his career at 45 who is more likely to have experience being responsible and more comfortable to settle in to a normie suburban dad life

If you just want to spread your seeds then just pump and dump in a third world shithole where they can't get abortions or something

Your post sounds like a cope, they will die sooner than a younger guy, their health issues are more likely to start sooner too, by being old they are less likely to connect with their kid
Very young guys are not a good alternative but dude in their late 20s are and if a girl has a choice between getting impregnated by a guy like that or a desperate 40+ dude who wasted his best years then if she is clever, she will go for the younger dude
My gf has older dad and young mom and honestly it's sad to see how their marriage is. His mum is in her mid 40s and her father is almost 70 years old and is already getting sickly and senile so we don't even know if he will make it to our wedding
Not saying it's always like that but it's likely to happen that way

Yes. There is something wrong with you. Go seek therapy. Your looks will fail before you know it, and nobody like ugly old men with an entitlement problem.

lol wat

>Is it wrong to only date younger women?

There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing so, it used to be commonplace for a young woman to date and marry an older man, don't listen to the cucks and incels, they're inferior betas. Younger women want an older Chad. Btw, she a cute! Congrats man.

>When I was single at 35 I literally had single women stop me in parking lots to chat me up, so I saw no reason not to upgrade in quality. I was financially set, so I ignored the bitter career women and went with pretty, nice and nurturing.
>Best decision of my life.

I'm in that same process that you were of becoming financially set. This user gets it.

Fuck bitter old roasties.

kek that's Ciara, which makes OP a 43 year old who still orbits Jow Forums ethots. The only women OP can get irl are gonna be like that one in red on the right.

Attached: kek.jpg (464x598, 51K)

>kek that's Ciara

What country is she from? Looks Italian or Romanian.

if you have a child in your 40s as a man and you live a normal human lifespan you son will be middle aged himself when you die what are you even talking about

she's scottish

Attached: IMG_0756.jpg (1080x1350, 1.37M)

When you were 35 you married a 19/20yo?

based

Why wouldn’t you want a 40 year old gf? Those women are hot

Attached: 77D23A35-C60D-40B2-9833-746402083DDA.jpg (950x1426, 127K)

>Why wouldn’t you want a 40 year old gf?
OP wants to have children

Not at all OP

You might as well just go for younger women. Women always hate men their own age because of their delusional expectations. Just date one and avoid the bitter older ones who didn't settle while the going was good.

If you've gone 43 years of life without a relationship that led to marriage or kids at this point I'd say things look bleak for you.

Not having "the money or time" sounds like a bullshit excuse to me.

nah men can do that, it's women who cannot fuck around town till they are in their 40s, men are still attractive at that age, many male super heros are in their 40s, harrison ford was in his 40s when he was indiana jones, the guy who is Iron man is in his late 40s, etc..

women have to be in their 20s to have the same roles, most of the time when men in their 40s on screen star in movies their gfs are in their 20s such as princess leia was 27 when ford was 42, the new joker is 44 and his gf is 29 on screen etc

men age like wine, women age like milk.

Attached: ciarafeetss.png (774x1434, 1.39M)

No you can't.
If you're that old and inexperienced in seriously relationships you most likely have some kind of personality defect and even if not, just that fact alone would make you come across as a creep to a woman of any age.

If you like 'em young, date 'em young.
I like 'em old. So I tell you what: all I ever attract are teens. You get me them beautiful cakes at 40, and I'll pass along all the teeny boppers and early-twenties who think I have even a passing interest in them.

Deal or no deal?

Hi OP I'm 30.
When I do occasionally date its usually 22-26.
Given most woman my age are entitled c***ts no its not wrong in any sense.

OP did not say he was inexperienced, you are just projecting.

Men in their 40s knocking up girls in their 20s is common and done all the time but you hardly ever see guys in their 20s getting with some post wall 40yo woman

Funny how these undesirable dregs of society are attacking any decent quality person.
What do they think happened pre the last 100 years of extreme liberalism.

He said he wants that now that the has the "money and time" like he's he's got a to-do list and the last thing to do is Find Mate and Bear Young.
This is fucking weird. Most people will have made a lasting connection with someone by that age if they even had in mind the have a family in the future. It's not something you just wake up and decide at 43 years old without raising some fucking eyebrows.

You are very judgemental.

Only in this situation because it's necessary when you're discussing someone's dating prospects.

for all you know he had a gf of many years who died of a slow battle with cancer and he was with her supporting and loving her to the end

why are you projecting negativity that is unwarranted so hard? hmmm?

Attached: 1531736805062.jpg (800x1000, 107K)

He didn't say any of that.

He made it sound like "Money and Time" were the things holding him back, which, makes no sense. Therefore I conclude OP is strange.

I know he didn't say that, you are just projecting that he has had no relationships and does not know what he is doing and cannot attract a woman when maybe he could

that's called projecting and you are doing it

Attached: 1524779685797.jpg (1080x720, 186K)

Yeah I'm projecting because it's about the only explanation that makes sense to me without some extenuating circumstances like the gf dying from cancer scenario you pulled out of your ass.

What are you, some kind of an idiot to even ask this? Or are you really this inexperienced, or are you some kind of fucking reddit troll?
DUDE. Women in the 20's IS THE FUCKING CHOICE, period. No two ways about it, and fuck the used up hags here, your enemies, who I'm sure will be saying you should be "with your own age" down this thread, which I won't bother to read. Makes you a jerk? To whom and who the fuck cares? Who pays your fucking bills? So yeah, get a 20s something for yourself, the younger the better, but be always sure to have a good fucking handle on them and your money.

at your age, no. You're playing the same type of game they were playing until they hit 30, so if anything it's only fair.

It's the only explanation you can come up with because of your own insecurities. I have met people in their 40s who have not yet been married who are nice people capable of inspiring others to love them

Attached: 1524779518955.png (594x594, 584K)

>I have met people in their 40s who have not yet been married who are nice people capable of inspiring others to love them
Cool, no one asked. I never said anything otherwise about OP so you can let your little strawman blow away now.

>I never said anything otherwise about OP s
yes you did, why lie?

Attached: 1524779617687.jpg (1080x720, 159K)

Ok quote where I said OP is not a nice person and is incapable of inspiring anyone to love him.
>why lie?
You are the one lying.

bro really?

>If you've gone 43 years of life without a relationship that led to marriage or kids at this point I'd say things look bleak for you.

Attached: Ciara-Horan-113.jpg (1080x720, 156K)

>>If you've gone 43 years of life without a relationship that led to marriage or kids at this point I'd say things look bleak for you.

Where's the part where I said OP is not a nice person and is incapable of inspiring anyone to love him? I don't see it.

Maybe you're projecting?

Anyway I'm not here to argue with a fucking white knight for a 40 year old dude.

bro stop being dishonest

Attached: Ciara-Horan-58.jpg (640x1136, 85K)

I mean you still shouldn’t have kids, even with a younger woman. The risk for autistic kids goes up as a man’s age increases. Sperms not pure bro.

There is no significant risk to fathering a child at 40-45

>No you can't.
>If you're that old and inexperienced in seriously relationships you most likely have some kind of personality defect and even if not, just that fact alone would make you come across as a creep to a woman of any age.

White knights like you will be culled from the gene pool soon enough.

>You are very judgemental.

He's just a cuck and if he has a woman she's getting BLACKED as he plays Nintendo Switch.

>45
>woman my age

Attached: dried up eggs.jpg (942x1500, 148K)

>When you were 35 you married a 19/20yo?
Met her when I was 35 and she was 22 (my first wife was a career chick 2 years older than me). We actually got married 3 years later.

Have been married 6 years now and have 2 kids of our own (she had one before marriage, I had 2)
Life is great.
She does house and kids and community stuff and works part time when she wants to.
We own our house in the clear and I have a good salary. Most weekends we go out and most winter vacations we travel. I can't fully express how much better a good woman makes your life compared to a self-centered one.

How is it inherently taking advantage? Women take advantage of men all the time and no speaks up about it without getting ridiculed.

Age is just as much preferences as race. Do you think it's wrong to have racial dating preferences?

I've come to the realisation that no woman will ever date me unless I'm wealthy (Unfortunately I'm nearly 28 and poor as dirt).

How did you build your wealth?
Is there anything I can do to turn my financial situation around?

Having consensual sex. Which is the worst thing in America unless you're doing it with someone maybe 1-2 months younger than you. But only if you're a man, women can sleep with anyone

Doesn't matter how much money you have. You still need to actually ask women out.

>Woman are children into their 20s
wtf

Tick tock
>Predatory
Women are children who can't think for themselves for how long exactly?

Why do you care so much who men date? Why are femcels so bitter and entitled to commitment?

>Why do you care so much who men date? Why are femcels so bitter and entitled to commitment?

I bet it's a he.

If it's a he then that's even more sad. Most likely a beta male feminist type

>If it's a he then that's even more sad. Most likely a beta male feminist type

They've been organizing raids of Jow Forums recently, wonder why they've become so outspoken and so obnoxious? Wish they'd go away and be a cuck somewhere else.

>Yeah because that fertility statistic about women having spoiled eggs past 30 is bullshit and outdated for the current healthcare system
It's 35 and not it's not, unless the woman had eggs frozen when she was younger.

>It's 35 and not it's not, unless the woman had eggs frozen when she was younger.
nobody really does that

Nobody cares, older women will frown upon it but as long as the woman is at least about 21 it's fair game man. Do what you want.

If you’re 43 years old and you’re dating 21 year olds, you’ll find them heavily immature and naive, and don’t date women older, 20 year olds are fucking retards

if he's going to knock her up and raise a baby with her she will get older along the way user, better to have a healthy baby with a woman of reproductive age than some 40yo lady who is going to need medial assistance for her decrepit wrinkled uterus

enabling golddiggers should be punished by death

No, i'm a female in 20s and find men in late 30s/40s most attractive. I can connect well with guys my age but having any sexual feelings towards them seems very surreal to me.

are you pretty? would you marry a man that age?

post feet plox

No lie, I'd marry a wrinkly balding dad-bod 45yo and make autistic babies for him if he was rich enough.

Why are you so mad about older guys willingly taking gold-diggers out of the market, isn't that a good thing?