How

How to commit suicide painlessly? the girl broke up with me like shit and no longer makes sense to life straight to the face she said she already has a candidate

Attached: 54E8D6AD-44A2-4351-9BE1-55C0C9B4D396.jpg (512x512, 44K)

i always figured a double barrel shotgun mouthwash would be the most fun. so much happens so fast, i'm sure processing that shit is fucking weird LOL

Attached: 1568346636249.jpg (209x209, 12K)

it would be good if i didn't live in the country without the possibility of keeping weapons

Attached: 5499F308-2B8F-4B1B-B04F-98CBE3D85443.jpg (1440x1080, 189K)

fucking save up and move somewhere you can endure for however long it takes to get that motha fukken shotgun NO EXCUSES MOTHER FUCKER DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME

YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME YOU'RE NOT GONNA DO IT YOU'RE A FUCKING PUSSY FUCK YOU FAGGOT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Attached: 1534695426943.jpg (500x412, 44K)

Just save the EMT some time and just jump off a building fucking cry baby loser.

Run at cops
It's free

>Crash car
>Jump off bridge
>Jump off building
>Jump in front of train
>Jump in front of subway
>Gunshot to the head
I just came up with all that in like 30 seconds. There are plenty of options OP, quit being such a faggot. Nobody gives a fuck about your girlfriend or your troubles by the way

Thank you Motherfucker for that tip i will do it now correctly

Attached: 3C14BA36-37E8-45A2-88A3-43CA512048C5.jpg (1793x2789, 530K)

GET IT DONE, FUCKING GET IT DONE. STAY PUMPED THE WHOLE TIEM. STAY PUMPED FULL OF FUCKING ADRENALINE FOR 5 FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT 5 FUCKING YEARS OF BEING A RABID FUCKING ANIMAL FOAMING AT THE MOUTH TO BECOME A CITIZEN AND GET THAT SHOTGUN

This

Attached: shinfag.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>killing urself because of a girl

People who jumped out of a trench and got shot the next second for imperialistic rich cunts would still die a more meaningful death than you.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AMAZING. user YOU HAVE BROKEN FUCKING GROUND I AM TRULY IN AWE HOLY FUCK YES

Attached: cropped_MI_John_F_Kennedy_Jfk.jpg (608x405, 31K)

Helium it is then or you could mix a lot of nitric acid with alcohol works too

I don't know what's worse, you wanting to kill yourself because of muh relationship or the hairless chimps actually pushing you to do it.

How old are you anyway?

23 bro

I don't mean to make light of what you're going through, but don't do it. It's not worth it.

Call a suicide hotline or tell friends / family.

not OP but I want to leave an intact corpse, how should I proceed without the possibility of surviving while crippling myself

NOT THE CAPS GUY BUT HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT FIND SOME COPS GRAB THEIR GUN AND OFF TO SPACE YOU GO COWBOY

Closed garage door + car turned on + sleeping pills

Attached: asukasan264s.jpg (621x900, 70K)

I'll tell you the best advice I've got from old people: your best days, your best experiences, your happiest relationships, your best orgasms, even your greatest fights haven't even come yet. Keep on going and do your thing.

Talk to somebody you trust. If Jow Forums is the person you trust the most, talk to a psychologist. Go meet new people, new relationships (romantic or otherwise) + time will heal you. Exercise a lot, it just works. Trust me, you won't feel like shit forever.

I will not say that I do not try, I already had one relationship for myself honestly in which they raped and molested in front of my girlfriend,and I tried to take even drugs assigned by a psychiatrist so much that I can't take them too much because they cause a good sleep and I can't wake up to work