What makes a girl physically attractive to you? Other than body stuff (tits, ass, being naked, etc...

What makes a girl physically attractive to you? Other than body stuff (tits, ass, being naked, etc.) What clothes do you like? Makeup? Hair style? Hair color?

Attached: 1568077577058.jpg (638x749, 96K)

any man have self prefer

Love girls with long straight hair
Long as she has that and a cute face or smile I will probably fall in love

I dont even care about tna, I like girls eyes,lips, and just the face I guess. I like girls that wear dresses and skirts, full makeup, eyeliner falsies, glow ect. Hair color, I like light brown but black is good too

no make up
little curls and healthy hair
short hair tomboys are the cutest
her eyes are the most important, you can see so much from it
after that her smile
if her smile/laugh makes me smile then I'm definitely attracted to her already

>clothes
Alternative styles are my favourite... As long as she really is in the scene. But for normie outfits, tailoring is the most important imo.
>makeup
Natural one is good, as long as it hides major blemishes(if any) and accentuates one's natural beauty. But bold eyeshadow or lipstick sure is eyecatching.
>hair
Long and wavy is the best. Colourwise, I prefer dark colours if you have pale skin, but a well mentained dye job that flatters your skin undertone is accepted.

Realistically, research what's most flattering for your body type, skin tone&undertone, face shape and lifestyle. If you want a makeover, you need to accept your traits and kbow how to work with them in the best way possible.

I tend to prefer girls with some similar features to myself. Examples of this would be a defined (although not masculine) jaw, thick (but not styled as is currently popular) eyebrows, and large eyes and lips. I have brown hair and eyes and like a similar North-Atlantic phenotype, though I especially appreciate the combination of bright eyes, dark hair, and pale skin. I find the Faceapp gender swapped version of myself highly attractive.
Makeup should be minimal to none and only in muted, natural tones. I’m far more disgusted by excessive makeup than any transient natural blemish.
For some reason, I find formal, traditionally male clothing very attractive on women. Not Clinton style pantsuits, but dress shirts, riding attire, uniforms, etc. Knee socks are great, but have been appropriated by trannies. Stockings are still great. Love sweaters.

That they look like a low key goth. Not full blown goth but certain things. Jet black hair, really fair skin, black makeup, classy clothes (specially trenchcoats or black dresses), etc. I'm a sucker for gothish stuff

Korean ulzzang girls are hot as fuck

>physically attractive to you? Other than body stuff (tits, ass, being naked, etc.)

if she's hot even without makeup
if she doesn't dress like a skank
if she doesn't dress like a nun
natural hair colours, I like women, not exotic frogs from the amazon forest
no coloured contact lenses
no ballerinas
no stupidly long nails
piercings are ok if she doesn't look like she's coming from home depot
makeup, if necessary must not be excessive, lipstick is a big yes.

Natural everything for me ,hair, no piercings or tattoos, soft skin,no excessive shaving if any at all, no make up and especially the woman's natural smell so no perfume. simple clothes especially simple dresses.

Literally be casual as possible. No 5 lbs of makeup , whore dress etc. But again it's subjective as fuck

What does dressing like a nun include?

Perfume. Use perfume. Scent is a remarkable thing. Never underestimate the psychological strenght of smell

She just needs to have signs of being healthy and having her life in order. The rest depends on who you ask.

Moral principles. Not even memeing.

really it depends on the girl, what looks good for one looks like shit for another, they just need to find what suits their body type and personality.

Physical attraction is irrelevant if you're a degenerate.

>if she doesn't dress like a skank
>if she doesn't dress like a nun
Make up your mind, retard. Modesty is good.

Are there any smells you like in particular? Or just general, nice smelling perfume?

Makeup not excessive but lipstick is great? What lipstick colors do you like?

Eyes

Unironically their personality. Be a 4 out if 10 with a good personality and I'll be all the fuck over you

A pretty neck
Heels are always an eye catcher
Stockings and dresses/ skirts without being slutty
Minimal makeup if at all. I dont care about acne
Glasses
Do not wear ripped Jeans
Natural hair colors
Fake nails and/or nail polish are an immediate redflag
Minimal jewelry
No facial piercings
No tattoos

Natural hair colours, long hair and ponytails are criminally underrated. I'm not really one for women's clothing but hosiery and legwear in general is sexy. Yoga pants are overrated since they're so common and have effectively become the new sweatpants. Makeup is generally overdone or underdone but it depends entirely on your face. The general rule is to use the least amount of makeup you need. Subtle eyeliner/mascara is always a safe bet since most people you talk to will look at your eyes 90% of the time. Wear lipstick or lip gloss on dates and for fuck sake, put your phone away while talking to someone. Not on the table, not in your hand, and not in your lap. Having your phone out sends the message "you're just not that important".

Attached: Fate_saber_.gif (192x256, 843K)

Your post is the literal definition of shit taste

like they said, never underestimate the psychological strength of smell.
Not only does that associate a scent with you, which can be very good if you left a good impression as it creates even more of a positive association when you're around.
On the flip side, you're probably not the only one wearing that scent, and if you share it with someone's ex, it can make them uneasy.
Though in that case I've learned subtle differences in scents to tell one girl I know well from another despite them wearing the same perfume, but I'll still be reminded of the one who wrecked my shit.

Not fat to the degree where she can't play with her children. Not caked in makeup and shared interests.

Long hair, minimal makeup, blonde or red hair, big bright blue eyes. Light brown hair, bright green eyes, and big brown eyes have also worked on me in the past

Jeans and long sleeve shirts are apparently my weakness. Stripped long sleeve shirts are amazing. Makeup can be whatever, as long as I'm not physically repulsed by the sheer volume of makeup, then I won't really care, but I prefer a girl who doesn't obsess over it.

Hairstyle is whatever fits the girl best. Some women look amazing with long hair. Others look very cute with ponytails. Hair color can be anything as long as it's a natural hair color. Absolute worst is blue/green/purple hair. Red is also terrible, but less abhorrent if the girl has dark skin, for some reason. Seen some cute latino girls with red hair

Anything that doesn’t scream “I desperately crave male attention”

Chokers. I absolutely love chokers.

She's fat as fuck.
Glasses and fluffy hair.

Attached: 1542164007534.png (2022x1485, 811K)

Not related to physical attractiveness but I'd date an ugly girl if she was great at playing the fiddle.

>user deleted his post
kek
I hope that wasn't my fault. It's okay user. I forgive you.

Girls that push me forward in life, but not in a bitchy or condencendent kind of way.

But those are a rare breed of women. Only had one of those and left her because I thought I wasn't good enough for her. This was 4 year show l ago.

Physically, I like freckles a lot.

Pale skin, freckles, good smile, ginger hair. Ooft

How is it not obvious? It's plastered literally everywhere you go.

I dunno, pony tails are pretty cute

Thin waist, firm thighs, bright eyes, lean neck, long healthy hair.

Attached: F10BDB77-A21B-4970-8574-31EB70DB27D7.jpg (544x755, 91K)

cute face
nice face
no piercings
she isn't dressed like a slut
nice teeth
cute eyes
shorter than me
skinny -> not fat

>What does dressing like a nun include?

dressing in a way which is not feminine at all, meaning she's not comfortable with it

>Make up your mind, retard. Modesty is good.

you are correct, but I was not criticizing modesty, I was talking about being repressed

>What lipstick colors do you like?

it very much depends on the occasion, her complexion, etc

but every colour aside from green, pink, white and the shiny glossy kinds of lipsticks is fine

>What makes X, other than the things that make X.

just don't be a landwhale, and everything on a girl is prettier

Attached: 1539281983697.png (1334x1068, 1009K)

Why no ballerinas?

For me
>good jawline
>slim face
>bright coloured eyes, (dark and brown eyes are good too, not a dealbreaker, just prefer lighter ones)
>petite figure, yet curvy where it matters
>thick thighs
>any kind of hair as long as it is natural coloured, (long, short, wavy straight, as long as it matches her face its fine)
>pretty smile and obviously good teeth
>little to no make up, keep it as natural as possible, but I do like some bright lipstick on special occasions, like a fancy party or if we're going to have a special night of steamy sex, got a thing for seeing a girl's lipstick on my cock
>clothes are better if they amplify her femininity while staying modest, so dresses and skirts are my favorite, clothes that are too short and/or show too much of her ass and boobs are not good for me
>usually prefer shaved but a lil bush down there can be cute too, depends on my mood
>absolutely no piercings and tattoos, nor drugs, drinks may be acceptable depending on the situation
>knows how to cook
>preferably shorter than me, but dont really mind as long as she's not a giant or midget
But, above all of this, she has to have a nice personality, she could be all of the above but I still wouldn't date her if she was bland and arrogant
My favorite traits on a girl are kindness, honesty, being supportive, wholesomeness, joy, shy, non-promiscuous, undertanding, has strong morals and shares my interets, those will pretty much determine whether or not I see a girl as a potential partner

Attached: IMG_20190826_215031_872.jpg (752x1062, 154K)

Good sense of fashion, smart, good looking, not too long or too short hair, is a nice person.

There are so few guys out there like this.

That’s where you’re wrong. Thats called classy and women have completely abandoned it.

>clothes
Anything that flows or drapes. Skirts and summer dresses in the warm months, oversized sweaters in the cold season.

>makeup
A tasteful amount of eye makeup. Lipstick if she can pull it off. I hate the look of caked-on foundation and concealer.

>hair style
At least a handful to pull on. Anything from there is fine.

>hair color
All are fine, red is finer.

I just like a chick who is confident

This and one that likes to take a bit of initiative would even be better

Tomboy looks. Girls with short hair or wearing male or baggy clothes or doing male behaviors makes my dick hard. Also I would prefer the type of girl that wears jeans and a t shirt more than they'd wear skirts or dresses. Something about the casual nature of it is appealing.

In general i'd rather be with a girl that gives off the vibe that they just wanna chill and hang out having fun.

Anything else is whatever really.

Also don't know if this counts but specifically for me I guess, clothes that show midriff at all instantly rile me up faster than tits or ass. I don't know why, but that shit really gets me going. Unless of course they have a navel piercing, which instantly turns me off for good.

Important things which I know is superficial:
I like intelligent women and their voice is also needs to be in a good tone.

As for things they can actually do something about:
Attitude means a lot to me. I love when I am able to help them with something and it feels like I am able to contribute something that actually helps them. If they are just as helpless afterwards, it doesn't work for me. I basically want someone equal to me, not someone who controls me or where I have to control them.

Came in to post basically this. /Out/ girls are the best.

>Girls with short hair or wearing male or baggy clothes or doing male behaviors makes my dick hard.
I suggest it might be more to your tastes.

No master's degree no ring.

Attached: 1568412254112.jpg (451x604, 65K)

I pretty much am attracted to every girl. The only big no-go is if they're fat. Hell, you can even be a little chubby too.
A lot of people call out girls for having "ugly faces" but most of the time i find eccentric features attractive regardless.

Well in my case you don't have to go overboard with your makeup. I know women like to do all kinds on things to improve their appearance but sometimes less if more for me. In terms of physical appearance I think you already mentioned key points though they're not absolute dealbreakers for me. Brown or lighter brown to blonde hair is preferred but I also dig black hair as long as my mate looks good. Lighter eyes preferred but again darker eyes are also nice if they go well with the person in question. Body size differs by individual but I prefer slimmer types. If you happen to have some pounds I'm willing to overlook them as long as it's not too much to the extent it can become detrimental to your health.

ron pearlman as a cat

Honestly, physical appearance is interesting for a very limited time. A good attitude is priceless.

I dislike blonde hair immensely but am attracted to curly, not nappy, hair. Clothes-wise, the more vanilla, the better. Only fake people wear makeup, and I'm not attracted to fake people.

>Only fake people wear makeup, and I'm not attracted to fake people
Like, I agree with what you mean but you are 100% a fucking poser and likely have never actually seen a girl without makeup.

eyes

/thread

Big, fat tits

any clothes that leave shoulder(s) uncovered
dresses/skirt, i don't like pants in general
weavy hair (tfw GF hs straight as fuck air), colo indifferent but i'v been almost exclusevely with brunettes.
Light makeup
I also noticed i'm attracted to big teeth i don't know why

Personally, I have a broad range. From chubby to anorexic, but a cute face is a must. Not necessarily bombshell, full lips, perfect symmetry or whatever other stereotype, but she has to have a cute face. Very subjective, I know.

Good body but ugly face is a no no for me.

I like love me some art hoes.

I love when they wear hoodies, long socks, you know, typical art hoe but not necessarily art hoe shit. I like t-shirts too. Sundresses and stereotypically femmy stuff not as much. I mean I don't mind them but still.

Fat ass encouraged.

That's the physical part.

She also has to not be annoying or self-absorbed or vapid. Being self-aware is also a plus.

pic unrelated, some weird mannequins i found behind a mall a few years back

Attached: 14445398_10210488371515616_185907079_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

also, any guy that cares about make up is a faggot in my book. get aids and die retard

i have a huge fucking interest in goth girls.

>clothing
the way they dress in black just moves me a certain way, but is a tiny thing, if a goth girl knew how to dress with black then she could take my heart completely, but desu, anime has fucked my interest horribly
>other
tall girls have my interest, not too tall (like taller than me) but the perfect kind of tall (imo) short girls work too but thats another thing. i also like when shes older than me (like 1 or 2 years) smooth long hair, and has some similar interest.

Attached: 1508549495582.png (412x351, 121K)

Wear things that show your skin and/or curves.
I hate to much wake up, I think the idea is to hide some imperfections, not to make it clear that you are wearing it.
If you wanna fuck, quit the madam stuff, high heels, big ass earrings, fancy clothes and shoes, I see that a lot on tinder, that shit has no sex appeal, you're not on a high society party.
Also quit checking your own reflection on things all the time, people notice and you seem a bit self absorbed.

Attached: big smoke.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>fancy clothes and shoes, I see that a lot on tinder, that shit has no sex appeal, you're not on a high society party
I feel so guilty for doing this, all my friends keep laughing at me if I dont do this and they tell me I am not a worthy girl, no one wants a girl that puts no effort into presenting herself as better than everyone else.

dont be fat
DONT BE FAT
STOP BEING FAT
LOSE WEIGHT

please date me cause you're a sweetheart

Her eyes, smile and voice.

Clothes: don't care
Makeup: don't care
Hairstyle: cute
Hair color: must be black, blond, red, or ginger. No brown as this reminds me of my mom when she was younger

I have seen a girl without makeup, I just have very vanilla tastes.

Dont be a twig and dont be fat and look like a woman. Done.

Attached: Snapchat-1643162780.jpg (720x1280, 137K)

If you look physically healthy

That the biological requirement

Faces in proportion

Attached: 1568481424285.webm (480x600, 1.12M)

>no facial piercings
>having actual eyebrows that are not drawn on
>don't care about hairstyle
>don't care about makeup
>natural hair color > dyed hair
>wear a dress once in a while

Self awareness and empathy. No real preferences looks-wise

Pretty much anything will be in a guy's type as long as she's attractive at base, but the only thing I can think of that really turns me off is "bimbo" style, which is just really flashy, lots of jewlery, barely anything covered, heavy makeup.
I don't really care if you show off, but try not to be replacing the disco ball.

Im actually into the trashy look. Especially if they dont even need it to look good. Part of a semi fetish i have i guess. Okay if you a slut as long as you my slut.

no makeup, caring, no previous sexual partners, not fat, self aware, intelligence is a plus

There must be something special in her looks. For example I like girls with square chin and perfectly smooth skin. On the other hand she must not have something I hate like curly hair.

No nose piercings
I dont much care about hair as long as it is natural in color or dyed in one - bright red is pushing it and greens and blues etc. are instant no.
I prefer skirts, sweatpants, loose jeans etc. on a girl. When everyone wears tight pants it looses it charm.
Shorter than me.
Excessive cake-up never looks good.
Nice meaty thighs.
Can be chestlet or have nice perky pair of oranges under a shirt.
Knows how to cook, I like cooking and baking.
Ideally would be into Metal and Punk music but I guess that'd be just a extra super nice add-on.
Can moderate social media usage or barely uses. This bit of a rant but nothing annoys me more than seeing couples or groups of friends out eating or sitting in a bar and it's all out neck-stretching contest for what seems like ages. Is this where we've really come to? Do your friends/SO mean that little to you?
More of a personality trait but does not supplement her life or try to fill some void with material and consumerism. I've seen enough people who buy clothes and stuff worth hundreds, they use it few times, it goes back-end of the wardrobe never to be seen again. Extra points if the person then does not understand why he/she is broke.
I'm not even much eco-Green-hippie but this sort of behaviour never ceases to amaze me.

Are you biological female though? If yes I'll see what I can do.

>perfectly smooth skin

Attached: 1567771275453.jpg (750x484, 89K)

If you have big tits that helps compensate

Acknowledge that I exist

Dont be fat

Keep the makeup to a minimum
Wear feminine clothes
Show off your shoulders
No fake nails
Acknowledge my existence

Alright so list of things that have been said a lot for those who don't want to read this while thread:

>don't be fat
>long hair
>minimal make up
>skirts
>casual clothes that fit well
>pretty face in general
>good skin
>wavy or straight hair
>weird hair colors are a no
>piercings bad

>What makes a girl physically attractive to you? Other than body stuff (tits, ass, being naked, etc.)
Hips and appropriate proportions. Also, being healthy is a must (no fatties and no bone-thinned).

>What clothes do you like?
I prefer my women with modest clothes. Slutty clothes gives me boners ofc, but I do not regard the women wearing them as commit material.

> Makeup?
I hate those shit with passion. Really, women that use makeups on a daily basis prove to the world how disgusting liars they are.
But, I understand its usage on social circumstances (as an asset of the dress code for some party or event).

> Hair style?
I don't care. It doesn't make much of a difference for me. Though, on bed, pony-tail and twin-tails are the most exciting.

> Hair color?
I hate artificial colors. No painting please. Especially those multicolored or flashy inks that serve only to draw unnecessary attention.

Attached: aryan_chad.png (288x300, 59K)

Being under 25 but legal aged

Dont wear ripped Jeans Never ever wear ripped Jeans. There are not many things that are more trashy

No tattoos!!!

Holy shit every roastie has some trashy tats these days, not unique in any way.

This. Never ever have tattoos. That and septum piercings have to be the biggest immediate redflag we have for women currently.

"we"

If you want to date that human trash be my guest. Just dont reproduce please.

Attached: 1563587234177.jpg (1008x1200, 428K)

There is no reason whatsoever why "people" with septum piercings shouldn't immediately be shoved into a gas chamber

lmao. this feels extreme.