My sexual fantasy would be to have sex with a normal girl (no money involved) and to eat her vagina...

My sexual fantasy would be to have sex with a normal girl (no money involved) and to eat her vagina. No prostitutes for obvious reasons, I would do it with prostitutes but I don't want to catch STDs and throw my life away.
I'm really not picky at all. In the last 2 years I went to several parties, tried to ask girls there (flirt with them not asking to eat their vagina out of the blue OFC). I tried Tinder. I tried to hit on 4 girls from my university and make them my girlfriend. But it didn't work.
I'm not really shy but I'm ugly and balding. I'm trying to go for girls like 2-4/10 but nothing has worked so far.
I have a job, hobbies : guitar, sports, if that can help... And took fashion advices from Jow Forums /fa/, tried many styles.

I'm really not picky I just want to have a real sexual intercourse and eat vagina man... I would eat it and pet it for hours.
Just once in my life please.
Considering my situation what's the best way to achieve this besides prostitution please?
Thank you.

Attached: 1441386238407.jpg (1600x1200, 387K)

Just be yourself and eventually you'll get a girlfriend! :)

this desu

the desperation is what kills it

anxiety is detectable and not attractive

you have to be comfortable and knowledgeable about yourself, and failure is part of that process

advice on how to keep armpit like that? i mean the same color as normal skin

I tried not to care, to be myself. Didn't work. Then I tried to change, same thing.
I'm not even looking for a girlfriend at this point.
I just want an easy one night stand to eat her vagina.

vaginas are fucking gross and gay man, wtf

Just go to a clean prostitute

Go to some place with legal prostitution (germany, switzerland etc) and get a state licensed whore with all her tests in place.

Attached: FB_IMG_1566946705116.jpg (1512x2015, 318K)

Op you're such a fucking beta holy fuck

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Based Luigi philosophy

Attached: FB_IMG_1557910137438.jpg (960x922, 81K)

>Only the incel in the pic has detected the creepshot camera

Being 100% malleable and becoming whatever the internet tells you to become will not work--not because you're not being yourself, but because you won't have the confidence to pull off not being yourself. How could you if you can't even pull off being yourself? It's really not that much about what you wear or how you look. That's not going to trick anyone into thinking you're someone else. Being confident, charasmatic, and outgoing can't be mimicked. Those traits have to be genuine to a degree. And if you have those, it doesn't really matter what kind of weirdo you are. Don't look for quick fixes. Instead, work on your ability to be sociable. Maybe just with friends / people you don't want to fuck at first.

Where you from mate? Hit me up ;)

Not OP but I will lick your pussy if you are a real female.

Not OP but I will lick your sexual organs if you are a real/transitional/pretended female

Attached: 1543137550157.jpg (330x327, 29K)

How many women have you approached?
If it's less than 100, do more approaches using a model that works. I.e. London daygame model. Eventually you'll get there.

Attached: tlcharg.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Most girls would be happy to have their pussy eaten but generally you can't start with that line. You just have to rope one in first.

You’re Indian aren’t you

Thanks boys, I appreciate the offer.

Attached: 20190911_161940.jpg (423x423, 102K)

You are trying to leapfrog an entire process. Despite stories you may hear of guys getting sex on the first date or a Tinder contact - which are mainly lies, by the way - 90% of all couples go through the traditional process of meeting, dating, getting to know each other, feeling comfortable and attracted enough to get romantic and THEN getting sexual.

There really aren't many short cuts