How can you hate holy Russia?

youtu.be/xY6F5Yc8aoU

Attached: 05.04skopjepr1.jpg (1280x874, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qq2hUgerfIc
youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIuwNm0R8
youtube.com/watch?v=_eV3dt1yebk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do krauts love Russia so much not that it's a bad thing but why ?

that guy is a jew

Meanwhile in Russia.

Attached: traditional Russian wife.jpg (1024x1024, 368K)

I hate it for what it has become.

>Nikita
Fuck off to Krautchan

Attached: 1540921352721-0.jpg (717x771, 48K)

Couse germany is a shithole like the rest of the west (besides austria they have some hope left)

The US is the reincarnation of sodom and gamorra and europe is their vassal

Russia in the meantime promotes christianity family values and fights degeneracy what is there not to love?

Attached: suchafaggot.png (679x510, 505K)

Virgin chaste traditional Russian woman.

Attached: 15307338840263 - Copy.jpg (1200x1024, 264K)

Attached: 1556564722036.png (1821x768, 120K)

I do not see Russia flag on your post, faggot. If it is so good here, why you still live in germany?

Couse im not done with my studies i get my degree in 1 year i already own a flat in moscow and speak fluent russian

Everyone that isn't a faggot loves Russia.

Attached: anglo world vs russia.jpg (706x947, 295K)

I see, you are just retarded.

Altough own is the wrong word i have a place to stay in moscow till i can afford to rent my own flat

Which one are you?

Attached: navalny and idiots.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

So you are not german, and just russian, who rich parents send to germany to study?
Nice to know.

How many times you been in russia?

Why are u still in russia if u hate it so much? Are u too poor to move out? U know there are ways for sodomite with russian ethnicity to seek asylum in california.

youtu.be/Qq2hUgerfIc

>Are u too poor to move out?
Yes, just like 90% of russians.

Nah im german i just have russian friends

Watch the vid i linked fag it will help u move out

And how you learned russian language to speak it fluently exactly?

Because i studied it just like i did the English language i still dont know the whole Cyrillic alphabet tho

>i already speak fluent russian
>i still dont know the whole Cyrillic alphabet tho
Literally retard.

Уёбищe, ты oпять выхoдишь нa cвязь?

Learning other alphabets is hard im always mixing ж, ш and щ
Dont know how learning the language through speaking with my friends and visiting Russia before learning the alphabet makes me a retard

Google definition of fluent, retard.

And alphabets literally easiest things in any language and can be learned in 1 day. You just stupid, but no wonder, considering you worship Putin.

Why u so mad about not being able to fuq little children in the ass? just go to california u can go seek asylum there for free im sure some black guy will fill that emptiness in ur asshole

Genetical transmission from the rape of 1945

Y'all are cute.

Navalnycuck btfo by germcuck.

Is this the german that shills Poklonskaya?
Either way you cannot look at picture of her and call russians mongol rape mutt babies.

Attached: 15540245580210.jpg (798x900, 307K)

Yeah shes pretty hot but no im not that german make my own threads very rarely and when i do i normaly use meme flags

She is Ukranian.
She is a single mother.
She is a slut and already married another man.

Attached: 106_JWBOXj0.jpg (660x440, 64K)

yeah, but her genes speak for an amazing potential for true Russian folk. We have just forgot our way.

Real ukrianians and russians are the same
She is not a slut
She is too old for me anyway even tho shes hot

>She is not a slut
You are such naive fool. How do you think she became prosecutor of whole Crimea in such young age.
Protip: it includes dicks and sucking.

Russia is one of the major makers and exporters of the pedo garbage, you sick fuck, what on Earth are you talking about? You watched too many RT today? Do you jerk off to the image of the great Russian Jews? Do you train yourself in preparation for moving in Russia by shoving up a bottle up your ass, like all good Russians do?

youtube.com/watch?v=j9zIuwNm0R8

I hope life-extension tech is developed so Putin can still be president in centuries time.

Ambition Intelligence and hard Work
3 things wich faggots like u obviously lack

Remove meme flag and name sources

>REEEEEEEEEEE
>THIS IS NOT OKAY

Attached: 15064561485724.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

Me2 man but im confident at least that if the successor of putin is at least half as good as him russia will have a bright future

>Intelligence
>Her
It seems you do not follow her actions, only fap on photos.
But no wonder, it is easy to do, when such woman doesn't vote for laws in your country. But I can't say bads things about her anymore, because it is punishable crime now in Russia, to say anything bad about government.

I do follow her actions i know about her shilling for the last tsar. While i believe the last tsar was a failure i see her being a devoted christian to such a degree as a good thing

Nope its punishable by law to say anything bad about christians u can say about the government whatever u want u are currently doing it and so do many ppl in russian TV without a problem

Shut the fuck up, you pathetic wannabe Russian inbred cuck. Go about your usual business of fucking yourself and listening to Bpёти 24.

>devoted christian
It is all to get more money from idiots who fap on her. She registered herself already as a brand.
She can't even do fasting for short time, which orthodoxy christianity forces you to do.

Attached: pa1.jpg (800x483, 370K)

>u can say about the government whatever u want
Check russians laws. Already not. You can't say bad things about all russian government too. And few people already were prosecuted for that.

Ukrop or some Baltic cuck lol

Russia is the beloved sisterland. GLORY TO RUSSIA

youtube.com/watch?v=_eV3dt1yebk

U mean the ones who started illegal protests wich u normaly need to ask permission for from the city like in most other countrys germany including?

Absolutely based. Why isn't this an international effort? Let's all coerce our poofters/schwulers/pidors to just fuck off to San Francisco where they can get pozzed and be street shitters.

Attached: cleaning the streets of san fran.jpg (650x280, 29K)

Пpoкcипидop, нy-кa пpoдeмoнcтpиpyй, кaк ты cпикaeшь флюeнт Paшн. Я тeбe ceйчac дyшy нaхyй вывepнy и в poт выeбy, кaк ты мeня зaeбaл, тyпoй выpoдoк.

I mean if you will write on your facebook page - putin idiot (or about any government worker) you will be prosecuted. This is a crime now in russia.

The child clearly wasn't trained by KGB Hollywood for public appearance, probably not a Zionist.

it is extremely hard to claim exile even if fsb is after you

Mongoloid subhumans.

How the fuck can you even be "fluent in Russian" without learning the cyrillic? I fucked around on Memrise and learned the script in literally a day.

Attached: lexical distance.jpg (841x601, 71K)

Didnt rly started learning Cyrillic but learned russian language from speaking it and visiting russia each year

He is just jealous that he isnt you. He is jealous that he cant go to germany. The defenition of a typical bydlo.

poltards dont believe this faggot. he's most def a delusional russian diaspora that cant fit in german society. I bet my fucking nuts. Russia is fucking hell.