Is it really just cultural?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=cKs_iW0QVNY

Attached: mirror.png (500x544, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mx5Zdg0A9N0
youtube.com/watch?v=vtBeA6qXU2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They all look alike

I started recognizing myself in the mirror at the age of 1 week.

There's no fucking way a 5 year old doesn't recognize good reflection

I'm sure it's due to socioeconomic factors

This is the power of the jewish iq

What was your hint? Your nose breaking every one you're put infront of?

Mirrors be raysis n shit

Niggers

Even the retard in the video says that this is because they value social constructs more than individuality (source: (((study))))

Mirrors are designed by white people to reflect white skin better, go in your bathroom right now and you’ll see it’s basically a shiny white color.

We need black mirrors made by black people.

Self recognition is probably determined most of all by pattern recognition skills (when I lift my arm up, the other baby in the mirror also lifts their arm up, it was the same when I sneezed!). The test we use to determine roughly the relative skill of someone and their pattern recognition is IQ, and we know that Blacks have genetic IQ averages lower than that of basically every other population (abos are worse if I remember correctly, but that might be due to sniffing too much petrol).

As we begin to get deep into the mapping of the human genome, we've isolated dozens of genes that relate to intelligence, of which the differences between populations is vast. The prevalence of almost all intelligence-related genes is higher in Whites and East Asians, and far lower in Africans(sub-saharan).

I remember seeing this video years ago. I could never find it again when I wanted to redpill normies on the stupidity of niggers. Thanks OP. Been looking forever.

IQs and shiieett...

Attached: 4351F2F6-0386-4820-B65C-0904D3929935.jpg (843x825, 520K)

Unironically this. Mirrors we're invented by whites for whites. Africa didn't have mirrors and as a result, you never saw your reflection. You couldn't look in to water because of the violent animals.

>6 years
You're stupid for posting this

Maybe the future race war will be fought with mirrors

you mean befor that you tried to sell ensurance and bank accounts to your reflection?

He says "non-western children" in the video.
What about western blacks? When do they become self-aware?

>they value social constructs
>Africans
>value social constructs

kek

Was it the nose?

youtube.com/watch?v=mx5Zdg0A9N0

If I remember correctly; it depends. The levels of European admixture reduces the time it takes before recognition occurs. I don't have the citation for this though, it's been a while.

did you see satan in the mirror before that?

what? no way

Attached: tcap_wat.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>infants
>comprehending social concepts

Good! Never relax!

Africa didn't have mirrors because you useless retards have never contributed anything to society outside Egypt which doesn't count because you're a nigger.

shutup you moron

Niggers that are lucky enough to be the decendants of slaves pretty much all have european DNA, and are thus smater than the average afro-nigger.

Bullshit you have no reflection

You're from Iowa, aren't you?

Hey let's be honest, I wouldn't want to see what piece of shit I am aswell, if I was a nigger. Denying reality is a coping mechanism.

Cute video, what does that have to do with anything?

>it's cultural
that's why a fucking magpie can pass the test

Insanity

>made by black people

Attached: bigfoot.jpg (500x750, 47K)

OP video is wrong IMO desu senpai... i think the babies may recognize it earlier but they may not have the motor skills to try to wipe their face, or the cognitive skills to realize they need to clean themselves off.

toward that end, i don't think that cats and dogs who don't attack the mirror and also do not clean, fail to recognize that is themself in the mirror. i would have to review a postgrad developmental psych book to see what motor and cognitive skills a non-facepaint wiping baby has, and where they fall in the timeframe cited by the video in the test

White children also recognize their fathers, unlike black ones.

Pretty sure Asians also become self aware not long after Europeans.
It's only Africans that don't until they are 5

Attached: nose nose nose.jpg (500x667, 61K)

>magpies
Fucking ants pass the test. Although that might be that High Asian IQ.

You can tell they recognize themselves by their reaction.
The paint is just a replicable part of the experiment.

oy vey, are you sure you didn't started at 1/6 gorillonth of a second?

>abos are worse if I remember correctly, but that might be due to sniffing too much petrol
nah
that is due to abos being the niggers of niggers

Attached: 1531920530995.jpg (980x1154, 124K)

>Fucking eye bones.

now look at the cranial cavity
you clearly can't fit a Human brain in an abo skull, but even though it's not as bad, you can't either in a dindu skull (or in an insectoid skull)

Attached: 1552045726556.png (1080x2220, 789K)

And at age 2 week you started practicing usury

kek, ty larper

shame you dont have a soul.

>niggers are too stupid to use a mirror

Got it, thanks.

the nose knows

when i held my cat and dog in the mirror, it seemed as if they knew it was themselves looking back. i concede this is not scientific, and hide behind babby's delayed motor development as a rhetorical shield

youtube.com/watch?v=vtBeA6qXU2E

I didn't until I was 17 years old :)

>tfw finally accepting yourself for who you are and not who you want to be.
Took me 30 years to accept i am who i am user.

Well "DUHHH" even Babies know what a dangerous reptile is. What is primordial Fear response .

Hi dad.

Attached: 34655DD6-D877-4943-831A-74638E77D7E5.jpg (750x693, 64K)

>many animals pass self aware mirror test

I wonder how many animals are smarter than niggers?

Kek

Attached: 5661c1b0-3309-4711-8dbd-49df3742da72.png (700x194, 18K)

Lol

Baited

>Up to 6 years
'course niggas would take that long. They all look alike anyway.

Attached: Kenyan Test.png (662x291, 253K)

could you pick your foreskin out of a lineup

Those white babies are RACIST!

Its the one stuck in the rabbis teeth.