AUS/POL/ POST ELECTION DAY EDITION #6

>Australian federal election 2019: Plibersek considers Labor leadership tilt after Morrison's 'miracle' win – politics live
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2019/may/19/australian-federal-election-2019-bill-shorten-scott-morrison-bob-hawke-polls-polling-vote-labor-coalition-liberals-australia-candidates-seats-odds-results-politics-live

>Election 2019: Canberra results show the ACT is safe as houses for Labor despite national swing to Coalition
abc.net.au/news/2019-05-19/federal-election-canberra-candidates-safe-seat-labor-win/11124348

>Federal Election 2019: All the winners and losers
9news.com.au/national/federal-election-results-2019-australia-votes-electoral-seats-news/d70d6aa3-4e3e-4eca-af3c-5ee75d05ab18
>new leadership race in federal opposition
abc.net.au/news/2019-05-19/tanya-plibersek-anthony-albanese-labor-party-leadership/11127296

Attached: 1556983252023.jpg (1304x1056, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/adani-issue-hurt-labor-in-qld-canavan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did we survive Gillard and Rudd?

Bowen for Opposition Leader

Attached: Shorten nightmare.png (1150x907, 112K)

stay mad leftists

Attached: saltminess.jpg (618x412, 148K)

a lot of meme parties got destroyed this election cycle. its almost like a DD gives the opportunity for meme parties and the next election yeets them

Attached: 1473817590076.jpg (749x1000, 476K)

>Bob Brown says "greed won" over climate action in the federal election after Labor's poor showing in Queensland, rejecting claims his anti-Adani convoy backfired.

>"People went for the money," Mr Brown told AAP on Sunday.

>"It just shows that dollars will defeat morality at the ballot box."

Attached: 1537210056329.png (1060x594, 1.11M)

Annings cucks have been remarkably quiet since the election, I wonder why? Kek.

WHY DONT YOU CUNTS LIKE ME?!?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1557559519968.webm (512x288, 2.6M)

what do the diagonal lines mean? that party has flipped that electorate?

I sense a partnership forming

Attached: 1555108793055.jpg (639x640, 59K)

>SA was, by far, the state who voted most for the Animal Justice Party
interesting

oof

>"Are we out of touch with Australia?...No...It's the people who are wrong"

poor guy, he really tried this time around

#6 I don't know boys this wagie is going to bed .

All I have to say is this preference voting system is fucked.

thank god this cunt will now fade into obscurity

If this was in America, it would be all over Breitbart, r/the_donald Tucker, fucking everywhere.

What a disgusting thing for a politician to say

Attached: 1558190368888.jpg (301x299, 20K)

>Why won't Queenslander's starve to death for my ideals RREEEE

I wonder if the ALP would have won if they had a decent scare campaign. They had a plethora of things they could have used, guess they got too cocky and thought they could just waltz into parliament without any contest.
>hospital privatization
>Murray Darling Basin being drained
>Mass droughts in rural Australia
I think the hospital bid would have been a good one considering boomers are getting older

You realize now that we choose from 2 Labor Left leaders instead of Bill Shorten who was a Labor-Right?

This is exactly the kind of talk from the left that the electorate is fed up with lmao they just keep digging bigger holes for themselves.

#
It’s off the RBA and it has been no more than 2.1 since 2015. But you’re right in that the cash rate hasn’t been above 1.5 since 2016 and is about to drop to 1.25 so inflation is usually very slightly higher than cash rate.

>this time last year I was earning $41 an hour on a Sunday ($328 GR for the day)
>currently earning $38 an hour ($304 GR for the day)
>come July I'll be earning $35 an hour ($280 GR for the day)
>July 2020 I'll be earning $31 an hour (248 GR for the day)
So that sucks but on the upside I'll have my Sunday's free to do whatever since I won't be working.

You think Queensland and WA will somehow flip and vote in a leftist?

Look Bob, I like you, but your former party fucked up when you blocked the emissions trading scheme.
That is why the Greens are a bad meme.

>hospital privatization
this was a scare campaign in northern adelaide, but >we are a safe labor area anyway

“Disgusting” seems a bit dramatic

Climate Change is just not a platform anyone cares about outside of Sydney and Melbourne CBDs

So you want white genocide?

>"The Bob Brown caravan which went up there to talk about stopping Adani, had locals thinking, 'hang on, you are not going to tell us how to live'," he told the ABC.
Fucking hick Queenslanders.

Attached: 1526908242149.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

If that were the case ALP would have won by a landslide, LNP didn't even start bringing in policy until a week or two before the election they just kept on jerking off about a projected return to surplus
Interesting to see how they'll try and save themselves in 3 years when the somehow magically don't manage to create a surplus

I just want genocide of people who even use the words "white genocide" unironically. Quit breathing through your mouth user.

>the amount of triggered cunts at work today

Attached: kek toppest.gif (800x430, 564K)

Yeah true kek, but I suggest you read the article. He comes across as quite condescending. Also see here sbs.com.au/news/adani-issue-hurt-labor-in-qld-canavan

Locals were going to fucking lynch this guy and his supporters

a fuck load of economic hostages have been created over the last 10 years, big mortgages for their houses, cunts needing or wanting inheritances when their boomer parents die
so they need the status quo to stay
but no doubt a lot of them are greedy too

silly faggot bob

>FUCKING AUTHORITARIAN COMMUNIST FAGGOTS
FTFY

Holy fuck the left is using the same talking points worldwide. Next they're going to call you functional illiterate

>about to drop to 1.25

what a fucking joke, what is the RBA even thinking? this wont achieve anything at this point. also a higher inflation rate than a central bank interest rate is always a recipe for disaster

Can't blame em when mining is central Queensland's livelihood, you think they're just gonna turn down the opportunity for a prospect of new permanent job creation?
Adani is going to be shit but ALP were too pussy to adress it and give a firm yes, or no with an alternative. They thought they could dodge the question and hope queensland would just vote them in because they won the state election a few years ago

ALP policy was worse than the status quo. Hence why LNP needed nothing to trounce them short of a handful of tax cuts and job commitments.

Labor have to choose between 2 Labor left leaders now. And it's not unreasonable to think that they can flip a state.

kek

so you guys did it?

Penalty rates are obsolete in our modern society. I find it ironic the inner city latte cunts who champion them the most also demand everything is open 24/7. I’d personally happily go back to the 50s of everything being restricted trading ours, but unfortunately this is the world the kikes have given us and if you chose to go into hospitality or retail a Sunday should be no different to a Monday.

Lol my Dad knows one of the people who was part of that "caravan". He drove in the caravan in a $200,000 Tesla. That's exactly what working class people in Queensland want to see. Some faggot from Victoria in a 200 grand Tesla telling you to vote Labor so the new mine doesn't get built.

Attached: comfy.jpg (540x960, 45K)

>tfw NEET
JUST

>what a fucking joke, what is the RBA even thinking?
They have lost control. This is supposed to put money in Aussies back pockets to stimulate the economy. It's not even a sure thing this will be passed on and even if it is people are struggling to make non-discretionary purchases.

SA won't accept Plibersek as federal Labor leader. Bowen or Albanese, or there goes another 5+ seats.

That sums up Shortens election.
Poor bastard.

Read this

If you don’t care about the destruction of Australia from being a white Anglo nation, than you are merely a traitor. It should be the biggest vote issue for any Australian, we are destroying our children’s future.

That's fucking awesome

lmao it cant even fill its mandate anymore. gl trying to control inflation and employment when this shit hits the fan

Would unironically like to see penalty rates abolished. No stores open on Sundays sounds really comfy desu

Why is it a disaster? Genuine question not necessarily disagreeing but I would think that Inflation is kinda low at the moment and by lowering rates they are trying to increase it. But I agree, cutting rates even lower probably won’t help. Europe are also at very low rates lately, around 0% (negative in Switzerland even I’m pretty sure) and that hasn’t seemed to help them

If your nation can produce more great men like Saint Tarrant, that would be great.

Attached: Saint Tarrant Nike.jpg (600x1024, 29K)

Lol the working class of Queensland are really gonna like the chick from the mega left wing, inner Sydney hipster electorate. Fuck the Labor party are retarded.

Attached: kek nass.jpg (220x300, 89K)

albanese as leader, bowen as treasurer. only way its going to work. plibememe shouldnt be considered, not even for deputy

The only bad things they had were the lack of any Adani support and the boomer taxes they included. Unless you're sydney infrastructure in Australia is fucking awful and needs serious upgrades, especially with all the immigrants that are gonna get airdropped into the major cities.

That caravan probably made so many people vote LNP/One nation/UAP out of pure spite. So sick of tired of greenies in other states trying to butt in and "fix" shit in states they have no business with.

I feel bad for the guy

It's completely unreasonable, Queensland is voting further right every election

Why are you for trading regulations?

Because the LNP control the weather and deliberately make droughts

Couple of my mates on variable loan rates just got bumped up today. Yet a rate cut is in the pipeline.

Greedy banks literally wanting their cake and to eat it too.

why?

Why is that comfy? Just stay inside if you don’t want to see people shopping

Adelaide's northern working class aren't gonna listen to her either, for the same reasons. It'll be suicide if they select her.

This sounds good

I don't care about nationalism to begin with. I'm on that globalism train. We are one people as much as it pains me to admit, there is no separation between me and you on this earth besides the air molecules between us. We are all genetically equal and inferior to mother earth and we will not have any other planet to live upon so we should all strive to exist as one below Gaia.

My people are the ones that get it, and if you don't get it, have a trip or two and get back to me, pussy. That's right, you are prescribed a psychedelic experience and I will not tolerate your bland opinions until you do so because that is the only cure for an interaction as toxic between someone like me and someone like you.

Go have an acid or dmt trip.

More for nostalgia. I unitonically think the country was better pre late 80s. I’m all for anything that gets us back to that way of life. Simpler isn’t always worse.

Because he tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter

Everyone resting for one day and having fun with one another sounds like it'd be good for mental wellbeing

Small businesses in trusts taxed
FIRE tax
Contribution limits
CGT cut
Negative gearing cut

The policy was to fuck over Australians who work hard and want to build a future for themselves and their families.

LNP also have a lot of train and bullet train plans, Brisbane is building an underground railway. These upgrades you want are happening. Also, you can just not airdrop in a bunch of immigrants.

How can you consider Aboriginals and whites the same? There are huge differences physically, emotionally and intelligently. I like the idea of nationalism although I gotta say if I want to be consistent then that means we should fuck off to Europe and leave Australia to the abos

They don't even have to flip a state, they just have to flip a couple of seats. Boothby will likely go to ALP next election, so that's a pickup, they will also pickup Stirling in Adelaide as well

I agree that isn't any different. The actual work isn't any different (apart from busier due to being the weekend) but I believe that penalty rates are an incentive for workers to give up their weekend (social time) in exchange for work and therefore higher rates of pay.

It also sucks to see that my wage is going down and the only thing I can do about it is find a new job.

>a lot of meme parties got destroyed this election cycle
like who? I'm guessing Bernadi's party is one. Bernadi is too much of a nice guy.

Nuclear power
Big jobs
Needs
Big Industry
Needs big POWER
Nuclear energy it's clean and efficient.
We live in the perfect country for. Lots of safe barren land, no earthquakes and tsunamis. We have the scientists and uranium.
Enquire about Nuclear energy today.

doesn't matter if they cause it or not, if you've got a spin doctor good enough you can blame it on em easily. Scares win votes.
But with the overdrawing of water in the Murray Darling basin, well yeah the LNP pretty much does cause droughts by allowing giant agribusiness to suck up as much water as they want killing off independent farmers who can't get any water from their crop
And i don't know about you but I sure do like to eat

>dmt
found the Joe Rogan listening mouthbreather

You’re under 21 and from Melbourne or Sydney aren’t you? Your entire life has been post this country going to shit with third worlders. If you saw the brilliance it once was you wouldn’t feel this way.

Although, we did build 99.99% of this country(well, ignoring the Chinese mines lmao) . I guess it then comes down to whether being he first means you get it

>Because he tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it didn't even matter
He was a fraud.Watching him on qnada confirmed all my thoughts about his incompetency.

>SA won't accept Plibersek as federal Labor leader. Bowen or Albanese
Rubbish. SA wouldn't accept Plibersek, but they would openly embrace Albo.

SA votes Red most elections anyway sadly

Pretty shitty that universities/research are probably gonna get some more cuts. Sucks that funding for STEM and humanities are under the same organisation.

>how did we survive?
we didn't

In Bernardi's home state (SA), the Animal Justice Party and the meme HEMP party got more votes than his Conservatives. He got thumped

>You think Queensland and WA will somehow flip and vote in a leftist?
We have a Labor gov for the state and QLD has mostly been opposite to the ruling federal party.
So we'll probs keep Labor at the state level.
I hope I'm wrong.

Can you tell me how it used to be? I am a Brisbane zoomer although I grew up in rural SA and it was certainly comfy I couldn’t live there now (with respect to jobs etc)

I stilling can’t believe we lost Anning.

You misread my post m8. I was saying they'd not accept Plibersek, but would accept Albo or Bowen

The government shouldn’t mandate it though, employers will work out what they need to pay to incentivise. It sucks you pay is going down but that is because of immigration.

something to do with foreign (and even local) investors staying away from equities and shit like bonds (denominated in AUD) since the returns are so low and you are essentially losing money. can cause some pain long term as it becomes harder to control and inflation increasing while the central bank interest rate is 1 fucking percent, increasing it will cause a lot of issues like rising unemployment. why the fuck does the RBA have a mandate to control inflation as well as lowering employment?

Doesn't surprise me. Bernadi is a good guy, but he has no appeal to "youth" who are radicalized as fuck on both sides.

I know, but I always feel bad for the loser in elections for some reason

>SA votes Red most elections anyway sadly

Attached: Capture.jpg (321x517, 16K)

>about to drop to 1.25

I think you mean about to drop to 0.5 by 2020.

Maybe 0.75-1 end of this year. definitely 0.5 by mid 2020.

anning, the one UAP senator, derryn hinch, LDP

bernadi and the centre alliance are next on the chopping block. hanson wont lose her seat though, and jacqui will keeps hers for a while

Palaszczuk is gone at next election, pretty much guaranteed

i'm a nationalist but aborigines are part of this country I don't think they should be discriminated against.