Is it worth bothering with relationships when everyone these days is on Tinder and will dump you as soon as someone...

Is it worth bothering with relationships when everyone these days is on Tinder and will dump you as soon as someone better comes around?

Attached: IMG_20190910_171140.jpg (720x954, 32K)

It's very pathetic to tell yourself it's not worth trying to do something you want to do. That's the only way you're sure you will never get what you want.

Just try, you're not going to die if a girl dumps you.

in your teens and early 20's no one should bother with relationships. you're just asking for heartbreak and not worth it. go out and have fun when young

Everyone should get their heart broken once or twice.
Learn what you like in a relationship, what traits don't work for you, what makes you happy.

If someone never learned how to get into a relationship and how to act when in one in their teens and early 20s, how are they expected to know these things in their mid and late 20s?

Most people don't really need to learn that, user.

Si what you're saying is that it's over

But if you don't have any experience on how to approach girls in your teens and early 20s, you won't have a chance of doing so in your mid and late 20s user.
Same for relationships, if you've never been in one before, noone wants to train some 25yo dude on how to act when in a relationship for the first time.

No. That interpersonal relationships come easy to most people.

You're making it sound like being in a relationship is some sort of super complicated and hard task.
It's extremely natural to most people.

I think it's good to date early, because you learn more about yourself and your needs, but it's not that hard to be in a relationship, especially once you're fairly mature.

Come on people. Go out and have fun when young and selfish and get all your crazy out of your system. Wait till you are more mature and it becomes easy to treat the other person as you want to be treated and can spot a fraud with certainty before you become emotionally involved.

People are different. I never wanted to fuck around, I wanted serious relationships.

Ok you don't have to fuck and you can still date but while you want something serious it is highly unlikely you will find a partner like yourself. When you are young the temptation is too great to make selfish decisions and act out with your genitals

It's not, plenty of people look for serious relationships in their teens and early 20s. I've never had issues finding a serious partner, even as early as 14.
Relationships ended, shit happened, but it was never hard to find someone to date with a long term intent in mind.

It is ..if you find the right partner to share memorable experiences with

>noone wants to train some 25yo dude on how to act when in a relationship for the first time.
Wait so if I'm 28 and have never been in a relationship before, I'm unlikely to ever be able to spark one?

I came to Jow Forums because I was looking for ideas of how to get my life in order, and instead it's already over?

Attached: 1317099099748.jpg (600x602, 46K)

I'm my boyfriend's first serious girlfriend. He's autistic. He was 27 when we met.
He needed a little guidance, but it's nothing too terrible.

Well, if you're 28 and never been in a relationship there's probably some good reasons for that.
The issue is, usually these reasons mean there's something wrong with you. Maybe not in your case, but it's a massive red flag in general. That's why people are generally very reluctant to get involved with a person like that.

I like to think I'm just a very late bloomer.
I'm a tad autistic, but I lived in a bubble for many years until I escaped the yoke of my overbearing and overprotective parents. Now I'm working full time I've started coming good, due to interacting with others regularly, but it's a long road to rehabilitation.
It's harder to make time for new hobbies now though.

Slightly alarmed by your use of the word "serious" because that implies he's had at least some experience, but that's a little reassuring.
Do you mind if I ask where you guys met? There's seemingly a dearth of casual environments for me to make new friends at my age.

>Slightly alarmed by your use of the word "serious" because that implies he's had at least some experience, but that's a little reassuring.
Yeah, he had some experience before we met: short term things in college, a girl he dated for 8 months. We've been together for 3 years now.
We met online, played a game together.

>Yeah, he had some experience before we met: short term things in college, a girl he dated for 8 months.
Isn't that almost about normal for a 27 year old guy? Maybe just only a little behind the curve, by my understanding of what the average number of partners is for a man.

My situation may be more dire than I thought then. Probably not impossible to turn things around, but looking pretty close. Ugh.
Thank you though.

I've never met a guy his age who has never dated a girl for more than a few months, and not for the lack of trying.

How can someone like you even leave the house? You could get run over by a bus.

based

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x252, 658K)

Sure but you gotta be careful of the good looking ones man

Attached: 26904597_1997459610531720_6103672038337174436_n.png (581x500, 697K)

Are you dating there is the same risk of a bus running me over than a girl dumping me?