Is there a way for a gaijin to move to Japan? or is it pretty much impossible?

Is there a way for a gaijin to move to Japan? or is it pretty much impossible?

Attached: japan-fuji-mountain-himeji-castle-full-cherry-blossom-h.jpg (750x667, 105K)

what the fuck is this i don't even

Attached: 1Ehnp3G.jpg (1080x672, 84K)

What?

Yes, but you'll never be a citizen, accepted into Japanese culture, or viewed as anything but a foreign worker. Also, you'll never get to attend Japanese highschool.

Its possible but get ready to work for the rest of your life. Owning land is illegal for immigrants. You also cannot become an official citizen or resident. In order to stay, you must have a work visa and apply for it 10 yrs at a time. If at any time you become unemployed, then your visa is taken away and you will be deported.

It's possible to move to Japan. Just get a visa and find a job in Japan
This user is right though.

That being said, try a teacher japanese to english job, pretty easy pay and all.

basically, fucked nipville op lol

Attached: Wooden-fence-post.jpg (2125x2987, 757K)

>basically, based nipville op lol
fixed

nonononononononononoononno

Attached: 1558808056716.jpg (500x508, 37K)

Oh wow, that's shitty

iknorite fuck that place they only want cockroaches that will fucking work themselves to death no wonder suicide is awesome in japan fucking nipville suicide forest any1?

Attached: exorcist+ghost.png (2560x1440, 2.77M)

>Also, you'll never get to attend Japanese highschool

Damn it, my dreams are ruined...

Keanu Reeves did it but he also had to kill himself

Gotta speak Nip fluently and have some sort of non-meme degree. They don’t hand out permanent residency permits I believe. Consult Nip Consulate’s website to be sure.
and this.

>You also cannot become an official citizen or resident

This doesn't seem true, but I'd have to renounce my current nationality and change my name

who's that

Attached: Untitled.png (750x667, 1014K)

Not op, but are there any Japanese - English language exchange apps that basically doubles up as a 'dating app?' I want to live the nip life through a spousal visa.

Who fucking cares
Literally just buy a plane ticket and find a girl to marry = instant permanent residency card (with some paperwork of course)

Attached: rr7efe4e79e31.jpg (1024x661, 70K)

know Japanese?
yes: you can visit or live in japan pretty easily
No : go fuck yourself

It's based, and every Western country should follow their example.

>Owning land is illegal for immigrants.
Not true. You can buy and sell property in Japan with pretty much no restrictions.
>You also cannot become an official citizen or resident.
Again, not true. You can become a permanent resident after ten years. Sooner if your spouse is Japanese, you have a highly desired skill, and pay taxes.