Children with black girlfriend?

I'm in a dilemma right now. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years and our relationship is really great. We rarely argue and have a lot of fun together. We have the same hobbies and our characters work well together. At some point in my life I want to get married and have children. That's for sure. My girlfriend would be perfect for that. The problem is, she's black. Her mother is white but her father is African. Don't get me wrong, I am not a racist and have nothing against black people. But the fact is that our children probably wouldn't look like me and would hardly have any similarities with me. My brother had his first child 2 years ago and it looks very similar to him what everybody says to him all the time. I would never have such a thing. My father would probably break off contact with me if he had black grandchildren because of me.
I am quite unsure what to do in my situation. My girlfriend has talked a lot lately that she wants to start a family with me and that we should get married. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her. But I also don't want to have children who don't look like me and people make fun of me because of them. Do you have any advice for my current situation?

Attached: 71fT8nYRXhL._UX569_.jpg (569x551, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofhope.org/citystories/minority-and-mixed-race-bone-marrow-donation
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Break up and date within your race, dumbfuck.
There is nothing wrong with an in-group preference.

How do I break up with a person who is perfect for me and with whom I have never had a problem? I don't even know how to start such a conversation. "I know we had a wonderful time, but I can't stand what our kids would look like"? She just doesn't deserve that.

>How do I break up with a person
"I want to break up."

She's clearly not perfect for you, since your kids won't even look like you.

You should have considered this issue before you even started dating, so there's no easy way out. Breakups are going to be messy no matter what, but you have to get it over with--preferably sooner rather than later so both of you have more time to find someone else.

Congratulations you were desperate enough to ignore your in-group preference and now have to break the poor girls heart.

How can you be that worried about the kids when you look at her everyday? I dont think you have as much of a racial bias as you claim, you just feel guilt because youre watching your race die. You found love, so let it be?

Bait.

You post this topic every month. You can't fool me.

This board should be renamed /bait/

I never thought our relationship would last this long. That the woman would become so important to me. All my previous relationships have lasted a maximum of 3 months. Later I ignored the idea of children. I just wanted to enjoy this wonderful time. Maybe she is not perfect for me. But she has come closer to perfection than any woman in my life.
I don't want to break her heart. I really don't want that. I wish there was a way not to do that. She is the greatest and most beautiful person I have ever met. I can't even reasonably explain why I have a problem with black children. That's not a rational feeling. But I have this uneasiness at the thought of it. In my country there is a lot of laughing about black children. I would be a constant mockery. And my children would not look like my children. The thought hurts me. My father would disown me. I just don't know.
No bait. I wish it were so.

If you're full white and she is half black your kids will probs be white.

t. white with a half black dad

>I never thought our relationship would last this long.
Again, that's on you. In the future, you should be aware of potential consequences before you get yourself into a relationship. But right now, all you can do is break it off as cleanly and quickly as possible.

You're not white, and you almost certainly don't pass as white, either. You can often tell someone has black ancestry even if they're octoroons.

You're a racist, first of all, just letting you know; and I am informing you of such for the reason that though you don't seem to be very conscious of it, it might, no, it WILL create problems later on. Will you be able to relate to those children at all? What will you tell them when they come to you with, yes, inevitable experiences of racism themselves? Will you hum and haw awkwardly, busy enough with concealing your own ingrained prejudices from them? Or will you be able to come up with support and understanding, no matter what?
As a racist, it might console you that your children will be 3/4 'white', whatever you want to make of that. I prescribe some deep introspection to you, before you make this important decision.

Attached: 1519466023437.jpg (599x600, 39K)

he isnt a racist he has a black wife u moron

this is the same as being able to choose ur kid being a boy or a girl (which is impossible) but now OP actually can choose in it being white or black. just because he chooses white doesn't make it racism it only shows ur insecurity towards people not choosing black kids

>You're not white, and you almost certainly don't pass as white, either.
Haha ease up lad I'm not trying to appropriate your special white status, I'm quite happy to be black. OP should know though that his kids will have much fairer skin than his mother. Most normies don't care about pure white status, my whole life people have been shocked I have a black dad. Just depends on how much his family cares to scrutinize.

but isn't there a chance the kids could look like their black grandfather? Genes are strange. The child could look almost white or totally black.
I know. This situation is my fault. My girlfriend doesn't even know that I feel uncomfortable with the thought of black children. I always try to change the subject when she wants to talk about children. I feel very bad.

>in-group preference is "racism"
Blow it out your ass. No group is morally obligated to commit collective suicide, and to equate violent hatred of another group with a simple fondness for one's own is downright psychopathic.

Albino Africans are still obviously African. It's not just skin tone that is a racial trait, it's facial structure, hair texture, even behavior. If OP's concern is his kids not looking like him, it's a simple fact they won't.

>he isnt a racist he has a black wife u moron
Completely uncorrelated.

why is he a racist then? I'm genuinely curious

Put your seed in that bitch. The things you worry about will disappear. You will be improving the human race.

He can't stand the idea of not having pure white children. No matter who he has sex with there will be a chance they look like the mother.

Is this a joke? Obviously your children will look like you because they’re YOUR children. Race doesn’t affect that. You spend too much time on pol.

This is the very white looking singer Halsey with her half-black (like your gf) father. Genetics work in mysterious ways. You never know how your kids are gonna turn out.

Attached: Halsey-family-father.jpg (800x493, 102K)

>West African nose shape and nappy hair
>very white-looking
Dog bless Ameriga :DDDDD

So OP is forced to have black kids or else he is a racist? that is totalitarian. As long as he isn't discriminating anyone while wanting white kids I don't think he is a racist. He is a stupid asshole for not thinking about his wife's feelings but I see it more as an esthetic choice (everyone has his own beliefs what is attractive and OP wants the best for his kids in his eyes, just like a person of color can find their own color the most aesthetically pleasing).

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 40K)

is meant for

Ah yes of course look at that very black looking woman.

Attached: halsey-mtv-movie-awards-5-b-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 44K)

>He is a stupid asshole for not thinking about his wife's feelings
Everything you said here is wrong.
He is thinking about her feelings, that's why he finds it difficult to break up even though it's what he wants.
She's not his wife, she's just a gf.
And he's neither stupid nor an asshole for wanting his kids to look like him.

Wow, it's almost like makeup, hairstyling, and plastic surgery are a thing!

Remember that woman in the Northwest who joined the NAACP even though she wasn't black at all (but who "identified" as black while trying to look the part) Or Michael Jackson's obsession with reshaping his own nose?

Well you can't put makeup on your entire body

Op it's your responsibility to bleach the chocolate momma
One guy can make 10 babies at once but one girl can only make one that's one thing I don't get about white supremacists. Why don't they just breed the races they don't like into extinction since they obviously can't kill them in current year
Think about that

>white supremacists
A literal meme, nobody calls themselves that and nobody who cares about their race wants to import a nonwhite underclass.
The "anti-racists" are ironically more supportive of such a system because they align their interests with the goals of corporations all too happy to exploit cheap labor. This is something acknowledged openly, if not directly: argue with someone in favor of mass immigration, and a very common talking point is something like "Do you like having cheap food? Who would pick your vegetables if we don't let in [insert third world nationality]?"

> Why don't they just breed the races they don't like into extinction
First, a faulty premise. The primary goal (and often the only one) for nationalists is to consolidate their own nation in the face of foreigners. This has nothing at all to do with aggression, let alone campaigns of extermination (which, incidentally, is likelier to happen to whites given unchecked immigration from countries with far larger populations and far higher birthrates).

Secondly, even if the premise were accurate, Brazil tried this. Look where it got them. More nonwhite mutts.

this man's grandfather was from literal east africa
accept the fact you're just racist OP lol

Attached: 36349_original[1].jpg (600x803, 120K)

I said white supremacists not nationalists

white supremacists don't exist

Idk racists?

Attached: 15732874378.jpg (940x705, 152K)

If you loved her this wouldn't be a problem. You'd deal with your racist father and even willingly break contact with him for her. So yea, you don't love her.

Who fucking cares if your kids don’t look like you. What? You’re not cloning yourself? Your kids will be completely different people than you regardless of race. You shouldn’t have kids because you are not prepared to love them- as you do not truly respect your wife. Do you even like her if it bothers you that your kids would look like her? Holy shit I hope this is just bait

>But the fact is that our children probably wouldn't look like me
>I also don't want to have children who don't look like me and people make fun of me because of them

You have no business being a father if your main priorities concerning your children is that they look exactly like you and that you not be embarrassed by their existence. The only thing being damaged in this situation is your weird ego.

I was in the same position user. Ultimately can’t bare to have an asian child.

Do you love your race, heritage, and culture more than her?

Do you want your children to look like you?

If you feel this way buddy, it’s not going to go away. I just broke up with my Korean gf of 3 years and this was one of the reasons.

Enjoy them while you’re together but, ultimately, the end game is going to require a different deck.

Bro just date your cousin

Doyou find her attractive?
Do you enjoy her?
Do you love her?
If so fuck race, a good wife is a good mother, love is love.

OP, I'll be brutally straightforward:
You've got three choices:
1) leaving her because you're not going to have your kids look like you no matter what
2) Adopt a child that is closest to your physical appearance
3) Ask for a donor to be the mother. This is extremely unlikely to be accepted by your GF/wife - chances are you're better going with #1 and an excuse that does not involve explaining this.

While you're not a racist, chances are you're going to be treated as such. Even by the female you love.

You're making the right choice OP. You'll find someone else.

Break up. Its gonna be hard though. Just be happy that you got to spend time with this beautiful person, but she is not perfect for you. You want different things in life, thats all. Nothing wrong about it.

Yes there is. OP found a women perfect for him but you want him to throw it away because his kid will be 1/4th black? You know how hard it is to find a good match? Almost impossible

Race doesn't matter except to people who are racist. I would hesitate to have half black children not because of race but how society might unfairly treat them. I'm not racist but a lot of people are. If you live in a liberal area you won't have a problem. Plus 1/4th would end up looking white most likely

But white isn't a collective anywhere but mutt America where you have no ethnic or cultural ties. An Italian isn't the same as a Norwegian or a Russian. Only in America does white become an in-group

Then what else are you but a white supremacist? Why do you value whiteness so much if you weren't? What's so wrong with non-whites living in the same country if they're assimilated?

Your children will have tons of similarities with you. Maybe they will be blackish, but half of what makes them will come from you, or slightly less if female. Skin color is just one facet of the many millions that form a person, and you recognize yourself in your children guaranteed.

>You have no business being a father if your main priorities concerning your children is that they look exactly like you and that you not be embarrassed by their existence. The only thing being damaged in this situation is your weird ego.
Who wouldn't want their kids to resemble you? That is actually the case with most people. The children look like the father, in some cases they look like the grandfather. If you are white, but have a child with a black woman, these children often do not look like the father. I can understand that one does not want that. There is nothing weird about this.

>Race doesn't matter
A leftist invention. It does matter, and it shapes (if not defines) all interactions within a society.
I don't hate anyone for their race, and if I'm still "racist" simply because I care for my own, there's nothing wrong with being racist.

>An Italian isn't the same as a Norwegian or a Russian. Only in America does white become an in-group
Yes, and dating outside of one's race is a far greater leap than staying within it. The US is already largely diluted, but diluting things further and stripping people of yet more of their identity is not called for.

>Then what else are you
I'm a nationalist. That means I want a white nation--I don't want nonwhites as overlords, equals, or slaves within it. Do I really have to explain why I value my own group?

>What's so wrong with non-whites living in the same country if they're assimilated?
That's an oxymoron, they can't assimilate because they're not white. It's difficult and bloody enough to assimilate outsiders when you have movements between neighboring ethnic groups within a race, when there are comparatively minor cultural differences and essentially no physical difference. Across racial boundaries (inb4 "race is a social construct"), you always have an immutable difference present, i.e. it's impossible to fully assimilate.

It's possible to overtake an ethnic group entirely, but that requires a vast disparity in numbers (which whites are on the lower end of) and/or a callous disregard for the other group's existence. That kind of "assimilation" is what whites did to the natives in the US, and I don't support it--not for them, and certainly not for my own.

You're fucked. You can try but African genes tend to stick around...so they'll be alot darker than you are and will look alot more like the mother, honestly if you have blond hair and light eyes don't expect any of your genes to proliferate through your children, kind of just doesn't happen

Just make it quick and say you want to date your cousin

You're sure jumping through a lot of hoops to avoid being called a racist. It always confused me how comfortable people are with being racist and having racist ideals yet shriek and clutch their pearls when someone calls them one. You're a racist, dude. That's fine. Do you. Just stop doing this stupid mental gymnastics routine to avoid the reality of it.

>our children probably wouldn't look like me and would hardly have any similarities with me
wrong

If you're a racist, just own it. No need to deny it.
But anyways, you can't predict what the children will look like.

Attached: racemixing_pol_btfo.png (831x715, 1.14M)

The "paint mixing" model of genetics is pure Jow Forumsfaggotry with no basis in reality.

Attached: genetics-hair-color-1-9644.jpg (784x804, 100K)

It might sound funny, but there are no real grounds to say this. Whites already have minuscule rates of consanguinity, largely thanks to Christian prohibitions against it and its subsequent entry into European legal codes. Even relatively small populations are sustainable with absolutely no mixing 'required'--you have to get down to populations in the low thousands for inbreeding to become a potential issue, and the low hundreds for it to be a serious one affecting the whole group.

Look at the post above what you replied to. I have no problem being called "racist" so long as we understand the proper meaning of the term, and I agree that it's nonsensical to be so controlled by a single term. It's not synonymous with "supremacist", though, and that's what I took issue with.

Dude women are replaceable. You are being blinded by love. Read Otto Weininger

If your entire basis for whether you can love your own children is whether they look exactly like you or not, you're already on track to be a garbage parent. Never breed. Kids aren't some thing to just make for the sake of being proud of or otherwise showing off, that is a life you are choosing to bring into the world with someone you love and a life that will derive a significant portion of their world-view from your shitty opinions. Do your girlfriend a favor and break up with her, not so you can have your sparkly white baby, but so she doesn't have to put up with your sorry ass anymore.

My cousin had a kid with a coal black girl and I can tell it's his kid from across the room.

For reference, he is so blonde it looks like he doesn't have eyebrows

>My girlfriend has talked a lot lately that she wants to start a family with me and that we should get married. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose her. But I also don't want to have children who don't look like me and people make fun of me because of them. Do you have any advice for my current situation?
You both need to realize the medical risks with having children being an interracial couple.

"Bone marrow matches get more complicated the more racially mixed we are, and makes things much more difficult for patients,” cityofhope.org/citystories/minority-and-mixed-race-bone-marrow-donation

"the numbers are quite staggering ... People compare it to winning the lottery." content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Late to the party. I'm as right wing and (ironically) racist as they come. But I would rather have 2 little half negros (whom have my blood) that grow up to be redpilled and right wing like the Hodge Twins, than to have a "pure white" descendant who turns into the left's propaganda and ends up being gay, unmasculine, a nice guy or anti capitalist. Now of course an aryan blood prince who is an ubermench and will be a playboy is the ideal son, but they way things are in first world countries odds ain't in your favor with thag one.