My gf refuses to let me do anything with her pussy, she's super self conscious...

My gf refuses to let me do anything with her pussy, she's super self conscious. She's happy to blow me and do whatever to my dick but won't let me do anything for her, which just makes me feel awkward in the bedroom. Any idea why this is? Anything I can do to make her more comfortable with it?

Attached: index.jpg (257x196, 8K)

Stop making Arby's roastie jokes then

Not helpful.

Do she let you make out with her? Do you make out in bed too, you know touching body and all that?

Maybe she's saving her pussy for the right one, and you are not this "right one".

I don't think that's the problem if she has no issue stuffing her mouth with his penis.

Yep, all that. And she's fine with me playing with her breasts, too. Not on her period, either.

It could be the fact she's never really done anything before now, I was her first bj for example. I'm just trying to figure out how to make her more comfortable, she enjoys stuff when she tries it.

>gf refuses to let me do anything with her pussy
>won't let me do anything for her
She's a giver. treat her well.
You need to slowly stimulates her with care and accuracy, e.g. make her cum with clit-sucking. Then, after some orgasms, she'll feel comfortable to open herself to take the dick.

I don't have any interest in conventional sex, at least right now, I just mean she won't even let me see the damn thing let alone suck her clit kek

She's probably sensitive to having certain part of her body touched by you. Give her some time, maybe a couple of months just don't pressure her to do it. Be grateful you can do just about anything else with her.

You're not being forceful enough. Also, your frame must be weakened.

You might be wrong here, my friend. When hoes are multiple-timing, some of her guys don't have the pussy access.

Society is telling her that her flappy meat in disgusting and anyone who eschews body positivity when it comes to vaginas is a slut or mentally ill or both. Of course she insecure about her genitals.

Be nice to her about her beef flaps and offer reassurances and show her how much you love dangling flesh covered holes. Good luck trying to undo a decade's worth of misogynistic indoctrination user.

>forceful
Yeah no, that's fucked up

She's not cheating.

Yeah, I guess the main thing is that I want to make her feel good as well and it's like I just can't do that, it doesn't feel balanced. I could always just talk to her about all this pretty frankly, it's not like I'm trying to get in her pants just for the sake of it.

user, that's a hell of an assumption you're making. I highly doubt it's that.

It’s highly likely she was molested that way and it sends her into ptsd mode.

She wasn't bloody molested, mate.

Just give her time. She probably feels insicure about her body or something, just try to make her feel loved and compliment her more. I'm sure that with time she will eventually open up and maybe let you do more stuff in the bedroom y'know?

>user, that's a hell of an assumption you're making. I highly doubt it's that.
How do you know if you haven't even seen them? Bet you a tenner they're hideous and huge.

same with my gf and it's because she's insecure about her beef curtains lol
just be patient and compliment her body (:

>they're hideous and huge.
big labias aren't hideous
only pedos would disagree

big labias are hot, otherwise it's just a boring slit

Then tell her that you dumbass triple 21 nigger

Maybe she used to be a man.

Omg are you my bf? Lol I’m the same way. I feel like my vagina is ugly, isn’t clean enough, and has an unpleasant odor. For those reasons I never let my boyfriend eat me out. (Even though he assures me it’s fine, and that he likes it.) Another reason is that I was sexually abused as a kid, so that shit is triggering AF. Sometimes if I’m drunk or near sleeping he does it. At those points I don’t care that much, because I’m so out of it.
Just try your best to assure her she looks normal, and that you like her puss. Compliment every aspect that she may think is negative. Or just get her drunk and wait till she’s asleep. (Just make sure she’s down with it.)