Well, she has a point

Attached: D698hhIV4AA3HX7.jpg (1242x994, 129K)

Considering it won't enter the unborn child's bloodstream the same way no, she doesn't have a point, she's stupid your stupid kys

IQ of a fucking potato

No she literally does not, a pregnant woman drinking is harming her baby, and is a bad person as proved by the fact her human instincts don't work right. Men who drink are in fact expressing their masculinity through literally poisoning themself for fun.

Yes because a night on the town and fetal alcohol syndrome are the same thing.

Most women should just be aborted

Yes, it fucking does.

wow a bluecheck has a fucking terrible opinion, that pretty much never happens

Poor bitches, glad I ain't one of them... Perfect penis envy!

>Patel
DESIGNATED

Attached: 1551123096475.jpg (645x729, 51K)

I've once noticed that the left is similar to the cult of death and biological decay, the more I notice the more I am convinced that's the case

Fathers don't have their circulatory system connected to a fetus through the placenta unlike a father.

Derrr fucking durrr blehbbhrrhe durllllp srmeelely

Attached: BF65CBE2-EDC3-4AAD-A6BE-09E395355A72.png (916x910, 47K)

wtf I love emotional arguments with no logical basis!

>it hurt itself in confusion

Attached: brute force attack.png (900x900, 1.15M)

Responsible parents set bed times for children. Does she expect fathers to sit by their children and stare at them while they sleep?

fathers used to drink with their kids and they had a good time then jew propaganda told everyone its a bad influence and will destroy the kids lives

The retarded comparisons I've seen women make over the past week and their self-fellating, haughty "clap backs" have made me seriously reconsider how I feel about women's voting rights and women in general. How could this happen? I was never like this. Why did they make me like this?

Poo

Attached: 1472115810275.jpg (600x877, 143K)

Man, you sure love to post things from Twitter on Jow Forums.

There is literally nothing wrong with a pregnant woman downing a fifth of whiskey every couple nights. Stop trying to control women's bodies.

This.

Retardation: the tweet.

False equivalency, a pregnant mother is feeding her child liquor, a dad bro is only feeding himself liquor.

Notice how she can't say "Pregnant Woman"?

% of boys at a young age upon realizing they might have been born a girl and still wish they were: 2%
% of girls at a young age upon realizing they might have been born a boy and still wish they were: 100%

Damn, I love making my kids retarded.

not really, my dad has been a drunk his entire life and frankly I dont like seeing him even when he is sober

Does it appall you when women initiate 70% of domestic violence.

Men going out drinking with friends is not the equivalent of a pregnant woman drinking alcohol. The equivalent would be if the man used a syringe to inject the foetus with alcohol thus inhibiting proper development of the child and leading to disabilities known as fetal alcohol spectrum disorders

This can't be real.
There's no way somebody could be this stupid unironically.
209 people also liked this tweet.

No because they’re not carrying a baby and they’re naturally stressed the fuck out.

I see what this bitch is trying to do and fuck her for doing it. We’d obviously be best off if both restrained from drinking but you can tell she’s never been poor in her life.

Nigger have you even seen africa? There are far stupider people in higher places in power than her

Wow that's some low IQ.

Attached: 1556589516249.jpg (720x960, 100K)

ok what if you saw a father who was drunk with a baby in one hand and a beer in the other

Do women have brains or is there just a vagina in their skull?

Why dont we unzip our dicks and find out!

Anything is a vagina if you make the hole big enough

>Wat if
>Okay by wat if.
>Alright but what about.
>Interesting but what if.

You are the biggest nigger on this board.

>1 post by this ID
>no input at all
>twitterfag screencap
DO NOT RESPOND. FILTER THIS THREAD AND REPORT.

Attached: slide thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

It's funny when brown people try to think.

Notice how this dumb bitch can't even say "pregnant woman", she has to say "pregnant person" because she thinks men can get pregnant.

very similar to jewishness (for obvious reasons) in that everywhere you find leftism it is the foment of decomposition

Do this If the foetus is confirmed female.

Nah, im just proposing one hell of a party trick that involves setting a black baby on fire

Note: pregnant “person”.

WOMAN. Pregnant WOMAN. Only women get pregnant, if you are pregnant you’re a woman. Nice try with the coy bulshit.

No user you cant say that, women can have penises obviously

>literally poisoning themself for fun
And for tolerance...

Attached: tolerance.jpg (500x358, 27K)

Well theyre women, dont women naturally act retarded when left to their own devices?

That was literally me today. Mama was planting grass so I was following her around the yard with the babe.

>pregnant person

what a braindead cunt

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Well, people that will never grow out of the "get wasted like you just hit 18" phase bother me a lot. Not just the ones that leave the kids with their mothers to go drinking but also the couples that take their kids to parties and expose them to smoke and drunk people.

You sound like a cool as hell dad

I swear you stupid faggots need to stop feeding these threads. SAGE AND MOVE ON

everything is poison if you don't consume it in moderation

Mfw gonna get picked up in a bit by a chubby 20 year old fwb, get fucking wasted and fuck her then walk back to my sisters

Attached: 34AC324F-380F-4820-8103-A35DE8204CA4.jpg (249x249, 16K)

what about.... healthy living? Is it possible to OD on healthy living?

>1 post by this id

Stupid argument. It doesn’t bother me when a mom is out drinking instead of being at home with her kids. It bothers me if that becomes a weekly habit. But every person needs a break from any role they’re doing. Pregnant women are unfortunately unable to drink while pregnant without a lot of risk to the unborn child. I support any man who’s girlfriend or wife is pregnant and gives up drinking with her. I think it should be encouraged. Why not?

No it literally does not bother me equally because I'm not a fucking idiot!
My 'bro' isn't giving his baby FAS

Cope

I sent this cunt a message. I'm triggered.

wait
is whoever unironically calling out niggers
???

Attached: 1520057661200.jpg (355x258, 12K)

So many stupid fucking reactionary strawman arguments based entirely on emotion and NOT logic have come out of these abortion bills and it's painful to read them.

Nothing wrong with a weekly beer and bowling night with her sisters and friends, user. That’s grandparents’ visit night or watching horror movies and shit on tv with dad that mom disapproves of night.

>well, she has a point

Attached: tardo.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>well, she has a point
No she doesn't. She is an idiot

Attached: newtons_laws_rape_nature_WTF.png (517x744, 225K)

>women

Attached: 1468985728271.jpg (409x400, 32K)

My first alcohol was a beer mixed with sprite. My dad introduced it to me when I was 15 or so

was it good?

stick to shitting and corpsing up rivers you dumb fucking cunt

>bluecheck has a fucking terrible opinion, that pretty much never happens
>88 checked

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

We call it shandy in UK, beer and lemonade
It's more of a kids drink (like 13+)

Fpbp

My dad gave me 2 henry weinhards when I was 10 and let me try weed

Underrated.

>beer and lemonade
how the fuck can you justify watering down pints? Fuck, I was sick of even mixing anything in my whiskey at 15-16. Happy Queen Day BTW

Attached: empties.jpg (2304x1728, 1.25M)

Oh yeah and then he let me drive his ford explorer to the top of our road after and I barely made the clearing. Could’ve rolled us off a huge cliff kek

So the guy out drinking causes the kid in his bed to develop potentially fatal disorders?

repeal the 19th.

Dunno, wich one causes fetal alcohol syndrom?

Just like how you can get potassium poisoning when u eat too much banana. Consume in moderation

No she doesn't it's the typical false equivalence of the leftard.

>man decides to have a night of fun
>REEEEEEE EVIL MAN
>woman decides to give her child fetal alcohol syndrome
>EMPOWERED!111!
The fact this got 209 likes is dismal.

Attached: 1554851171791.jpg (171x193, 52K)

I've never seen a pregnant man

Take women's rights away, remove them from ALL state organisations. We are men, women pose no threat to us. So what if we don't get pussy, we're all virgins here anyway, 28% of young men aren't getting laid.

Attached: 3C49CAF4-2BF4-4525-A92A-5CD6155A1C05.jpg (1024x673, 50K)

Some wines can extend your longevity.

Why is this property writing?

KEK im a white nigga

This is a level of retardation that I am simply not retarded enough to comprehend.

Fpbp

Send this cunt a picture of an apple and an orange so she can fincally understand the difference.

If going to a bar to have a beer caused birth defects then she's have a point. . . .obviously, she has birth defects herself, dumb cunt.

This

no she doesnt
you’re retarded
a baby is inside the mother and is also being doused with alcohol
now go fucking kill yourself for making me type to a ghostpost 100 replies later

Attached: 87C96067-90B9-4E04-B27D-6FD2A9C8DD92.jpg (299x72, 7K)

having children is disgusting

If it's a white mother no, otherwise sure.

Checked

Does me drinking make my kids retarded and disabled because it poisons their brain? No? Well, then this argument is stupid. Fuck off.