Science says in order to not be a racist bigot xenophobe you have to become an atheist

FACTS

>reddit.com/r/science/comments/bqh6gc/the_motivations_underlying_religious_peoples/

Attached: Science.png (1002x206, 69K)

Is there a more kiked "science" than psychology?

it's all about sex and fucking with kids minds so i doubt it

Attached: Check_Em.jpg (514x343, 62K)

i fucking love science upboat my evolution fish bumper sticker you guys. I'm more intelligent than any of you. prove me wrong. my wife and her polyamorous pansexual book club members peg me in the ass because of my superior intellect and the studies and research suggested it. i love redit

>Atheism is now the religion to corral the masses
Lol, you fedora-tippers are no more aware than simple beasts. Hahaha, most of you unguided plebs probably only think about sex and eating all day

Attached: 802.jpg (629x765, 72K)

I'm pretty sure that will cause an infinite loop, since science is limited by morals in all sorts of ways.

I am an atheist. Fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck faggots, fuck trannies and most of al, fuck lefists.

did you see the new star wars trailer yet

(((reddit)))

what a tragedy people still visit that site

You can un-racist yourself through disabling threat detection by applying magnets to your brain

Thought it was being a liberal.

Attached: 1555465009947.png (720x444, 183K)

Attached: 0.png (800x600, 96K)

You can sense presence of something by applying magnets to your brain. What's your point?

>nuScience turned itself into a nu death cult

“self-enhancing motivations” yeah me being a Christian hasn’t benefited my life other than me knowing I won’t burn in hell for eternity. I’m poor and an alcoholic and my life is shit. Should I become a promiscuous atheist and see if anything changes?

wtf atheism makes it way easier.

Attached: 1495505914589.jpg (600x400, 79K)

Wait until your strapped in a chair and forced to find out

Attached: 30EB4137-0ACF-4A51-9979-2526EE1A13F0.jpg (1125x1490, 561K)

Attached: d9ui42uscyt11.jpg (908x539, 71K)

you’re (fuck)

that sounds islamaphobic to me.

>not mixing ariosophy with christianity
why live?

Attached: eco_v_ego.jpg (640x357, 26K)

I’m an atheist, yet it’s made me become more racist and xenophobic. I have no reason to care about the scab countries in Africa and their well being, survival of the fittest niggers.

>be atheist
>believe in evolution
>deny evolution has caused differences solely between subspecies of humans
aThEiSm Is SmArT1

the motivations underlying (INSERT CURRENT FAD HERE) people's sense of morality may be more in service of egoistic concerns, research suggests -- 'people may pursue moral identity for self-enhancing motivations, such as feeling that one is morally superior to others.'

shit like this annoys me because this crap isn't limited to religion. you can't stand there and stare at me with a straight face and tell me that those hardcore climate change believers don't get a sense or moral identity for self-enhancing motivations, such as feeling that one is morally superior to others. nor can you not deny that about SJW's. none of this shit is limited to "religion." i'm more than willing to bet that reddit post is full of comments of people promoting how retarded religious (MOSTLY CHRISTIANS) people and right wingers are and how, the reddit posters, are superior and true believers in (((science.)))

I'm an atheist, I hate niggers, and I hate foreigners.

If you wanna be a fag about it, every action is egoistic for some reason or other. Should we abandon all morals and ethics because there can be selfish implications?
Fucking black and white retarded thunk going on. Please kys

This, if you truly studied human evolution and comparative genetics, you’d realize that we’re not truly one species.

Attached: E4C7A65C-801F-4BD1-BEA9-F013D0416787.png (889x613, 530K)

Well that's /thread, fucking gay fedora tippers

oh yeah as a man of science i can confirm that religious people are indeed evil and since everything they say is only to make themselves feel smug you never have to listen to a word.
convenient really.

Even the dude that jumps on the grenade to save his buddies, does it for egoistic reasons in a sense. So he can fulfill his need to be the hero and get that award, even if he dies doing it.

Now I get why 5G will be a thing...

The fun thing about this study is it applies to all egoistic activities, most notably including leftist virtue signaling

Maybe, just maybe, religious people literally are morally superior to others

im an atheist

fuck niggers, faggots, kikes, heebs, sandniggers, beaners and fuck women

Hmm.

Attached: christa.jpg (640x360, 59K)

written by a jew

>jews are exempt

every single time

Goyim you aren't allowed to worship Jesus you have to accept tranny cannibal trogs from the jungle ofoooga boogawe

claim a 57 chevy can shit itself out of a volcano

No, it's just another symptom. All you need is brain damage.

Attached: Brain_damage.jpg (1920x4238, 790K)

I dunno I'm pretty non religious but I still hate niggers. Everyone else is okay but god damn niggers are bad.

Attached: conan.jpg (812x1016, 116K)

>2019
>magical man in the sky
at least be agnostic you cucks

>Reddit
>Jow Forumsscience
What did you expect? These fuckers endorse any degeneracy under the sun, calling it "science". When the scientific results conflict with their own views, they are conveniently ignored.

Attached: 1539753249231.jpg (340x399, 27K)

>witnessing crimes statistics, viral vids, various regional societies and real life experiences doesn't make you a racist
>blatant 'ignorance' makes you a bigot
wew lad

Attached: 1558327110733f.jpg (668x1176, 148K)

explains why liberals are virtue signaling to the fullest 24/7

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

>conan.jpg
God fucking Christ...

>The motivations underlying athiest people's sense of morality may be more in service of egoistic concerns, research suggests --
'people may pursue moral identity for self-enhancing motivations, such as feeling that one is morally superior to others.'

But I'm an atheist, I am a racist bigot xenophobe

>self-enhancing motivations
Kinda like every action humans take.
Huh.

But I already am an atheist.
t. Racist bigot xenophobe

>i read kant once: the post

I'm starting to become redpilled on science. Is there any proof of them publishing blatant lies to support an SJW agenda? I know that the research they do is already biased towards that shit

>Just Fine

Literally Crucified