Your DISSIDENT PC setup

Sup pol

What's your computer setup? Are you using a VPN? did you pay for it? did you do it anonymously? Which one?
>currently using PIA
>want Mullvad

Been browsing privacytools.io/ lately and was curious how my fellow banned dissidents were holding up. Unless you give 0 fucks and use Windows 10 + Chrome

Attached: 1546116633410.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

Also, did you pay for the Jow Forums pass to post without captcha? anonymously? i haven't look into it to know if it's possible or not

>tummy slut

Attached: meme.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Are you using a VPN
I use your mom.

Attached: 1558021350670.webm (240x360, 463K)

that's lauren southerns sister

i give 0 fucks and use Windows 10 + Chrome

what a chonker.

dang

Thetamining dread

nah i'm generally curious what you guys use. or if you think it's a mining thread send me a link to some other shit i can look at

>t. CIA shill

I live in freedom land and everything I post here is satire.

i wanna put my weiner in that lady if you catch my drift

My gaming rig is windows on 2018 MacBook Pro with external Vega 64 GPU mouse and keyboard

Literally this.

The question you should be asking is why do you need a vpn? What are you worried about ? Hackers getting private data? Being monitored by the government? Getting doxxed? Honestly why do you need it?

Well, I use mac OS X (Wearwolf) the most secure operating system in the universe.

Incredible

I use it for BitTorrenting but Nord VPN is worthless here. All the IPs are blocked.

O LAWD HE COMIN

All that shit is for 1. Nerds 2. Paranoid schizophrenics 3. Giant pussies

Which one are you?

You're not that important. I promise. Nobody gives a shit about you or your computer activity. Fuck off.

ONIONS!

What makes her "hot" to you?

A beowulf cluster of 480 raspberry pi's

What makes this question 'interesting' to you?

same

Attached: 1558151864709.jpg (960x656, 40K)

Same everything I post on Jow Forums is pure satire. Not meant to be taken seriously in any way, or be offensive in any way. All Jokes mate, and protected under Free Speech.

>currently using PIA

Can't post on here using PIA it is banned faggot

based

Pussy . I use XP + Chrome .

I'm typing this on my landline cordless phone hooked up to an IPVS4 dial up modem from 1998 registered in my own name to a physical address. I also sent my ISP a selfie so they could positively ID my corpse because I have no friends in real life.

Attached: 1557977933978.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Because I wanna know what they see that I don't see.

Also, no one has used the word, "interesting" as of yet in this context so you're showing off your retarded status by quoting it as it.

If you wish to emphasize a word, you don't put it between quotes you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 1558333056980.png (904x711, 390K)

>tummy
>eyebrows
>braids
>my desire to spunk on Lilo&Stich merchandise

you are a faggot. Like OP .

Oh, thanks for telling me that.

To me she looks too much like a prepubescent girl. Oh man, never could get myself to like flat girls for some reason.

>tfw no jessu gf

Attached: jessumilitia.jpg (640x800, 152K)

Flat girls are just fine. Also not as flat as they usually appear. Plus, providing they maintain a healthy weight age treats them much better sag wise.

>the fifty year old flat whore I see once a week is glad she's flat

No, I don't use a VPN. I don't give a shit if some glow spook reads what I type on a Mongolian bird breeding forum. Fuck the CIA, fuck the FBI, fuck the NSA.

Vista here kek.

>Also, no one has used the word, "interesting" as of yet in this context
There are two kinds of people meme flaggot, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

>Also not as flat as they usually appear.
Yeah, i agree. But some are truly flat, which kinda feels gay to me.

>the fifty year old flat whore I see once a wee
In what capacity do you see her every week? fwb?

Jessu is best southern.

Yes. Widow. Her children have all left the nest and she's using me to fill the hole.

0 fucks given, everything is botnet anyway.

Got pics? You can hide her face for privacy reasons.

Attached: jessucasual.jpg (640x800, 149K)

You cannot hide from the government. So then becomes who exactly you are hiding from -- certain corporations, websites, locations...?

Nope. She's worried I'll post them on a mongolian basket weaving forum and her children will see them. I'd also have to black out 1/3 of her degenerate tattoo covered body. Yes, she regrets getting them.

How is her pussy holding up at that age?

Considering she popped a couple of kids out of it, it could be worse. Menopause is setting in, so we're starting to burn through lube. It beats jerking off. Capped by the fact that she wants to keep it impersonal it averages out to the best relationship since highschool.

>impersonal
How did you end up having sex with her? Are you ~50 yourself?

It started as a one night stand. I was fairly hammered, so was she. We went to a shitty motel. No, I'm under thirty but look old and worn out. She could pass for 40. She nearly shit a brick when she found out I was the same age as her oldest kid.

I phone post with my location services enabled on 4g with my front facing camera uncovered

Was she your friend before? You guys met at the bar?

We both hung out at the same bar on previous occasions. I always went alone but she had a few people there with her. I don't generally go for tattooed women so didn't approach her. The night we ended up going to the motel she was alone and looked pretty down. Bar was pretty empty so I figured I'd do a swing and a miss. But she wanted a fucking I guess. In hindsight it was a risk with all the metoo stuff. I didn't know her political positions before sleeping with her. Lucked out.

>In hindsight it was a risk with all the metoo stuff
It's a risk to talk to a woman at a bar?

You're not using PIA to post here. All server IPs have been blocked.

Safari on my phone . Fuck it, shit posting rules!

Attached: 0CDDB6D4-0E2C-41AA-A41D-5AB4FF1295D2.jpg (635x600, 94K)

No, it's a risk to fuck someone while intoxicated. Either you don't rememeber and she's pissed. Or you do, and she doesn't. And calls the cops. Blacked out people typically appear fine, they don't morph into monsters. Also, yeah, I don't even usually bother talking to women while they're drunk. Some of the other guys who I wasn't aquainted with would show up and talk about politics, I'd listen to see what a slice of opinion sounded like in my area.

I give zero fucks

>No, it's a risk to fuck someone while intoxicated
Oh right. That I agree upon now that it's illegal to fuck women if they're drunk.

Her pussy must be really lose by now at her age. Do you feel any friction at all?

this.

clearposting unless im being naughty, then i use nested tunneled vms (DSL and Ubuntu) and proxy chain because meow

The opposite happens during menopause. It gets smoother and tighter, but drier because of a lack of estrogen.. I had to listen to a more detailed description after her gyno visit. That's why more lube.
>All my longass responses
I really have no friends.

Virtual machine inside a virtual machine on Linux, on a PC encrypted with 150 characters, 10 proxies + VPN.

MasterPirate, is that u?

This, have fun datamining!

Attached: brenton smiling.png (323x373, 111K)

Cory Doctorrow, checking in.

Attached: 1558234729833.jpg (404x468, 33K)

Windows 10 with all telemetry on and chrome always signed in with no adblock.

>I really have no friends
Come on, dude. Don't put yourself down.

Also, don't use that much lube, or at all. Your precum should be enough to sustain through.

They ever incorporate webm viewing or you still gotta use vlc?

webms can only be played in a browser. You can save them in files but yes, then you'll have to use VLC to play them back at your leisure.

>you'll have to use VLC to play them back at your leisure
MPC-HC works just fine

Attached: webms can only be played in a browser.png (384x763, 273K)

Does anyone have the picture of the sexy Jewess that's posing in her bedroom in front of the Israeli flag?
I need it for research

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

We were talking about iPhone, bruh.

Always have liked MPC however.

Which vpn still work on Jow Forums ? Was thinking bout trying out nordvpn

>have freedom of speech
>BUT IT'S ALL SATIRE, I SWEAR I DON'T ACTUALLY HATE JOURNALISTS, NIGGERS, AND JEWS
Yeah, I have the same feel.