Game of Thrones Leftist Salt Thread

Post what your best

Attached: got.png (600x482, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/489a-bzKhgc?t=170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Problematic
TV shows are not political propaganda, fuck normies for trying to create this standard and I'm glad HBO had subverted their expectations, sometimes things don't have to go your way, sometimes you have to accept the tragedy.

Attached: OhOkOkSure.jpg (373x348, 26K)

>I'm glad HBO had subverted their expectations
Don't act like trolling your audience to stimulate hate-watching is some kind of high minded grand strategy. They're milking the last drops of value out of a dying brand by wringing it out over a fire. Not that I've watched that shit since season 5, but to say it's gone downhill is like saying Canada has let in a couple of chinamen

What do you mean this isn't a 'choose your own adventure' book?
I want a different ending!

You \POL morons are so closed-minded that rational people like me can't even attempt to have an intellectual dialog.

PoC do not have personal flaws. What your ethnocentric mind perceives as faults are a projection of inherited systematic racism. When they fail it is not on their own merits, but because of a system of oppression. When you say any PoC has negative aspects you are reaffirming your oppressive racial supremacy over them. You are seeing the flaws perpetuated by you and your racist ancestors.

Most people voted for Hillary to win!

No they didn’t. That’s a lie. Not legal votes

>TV shows are not political propaganda
LMAOOOOO

now tell us all about how far along the evolutionary scale your abbos were when evil whitey happened upon them?

The (((recommended))) videos for me on YouTube are all to do with how "disappointed" viewers are with GoT, and even the cast apparently. Despite me showing no interest in the show, YouTube shoves this in my face and controls what I know and should think.

Attached: d IMG_20190209_182823_430.jpg (1280x773, 179K)

Damn lizard eating niggers wandering the desert playing the damn digeridoo.

Just like all liberals turns out the dragon queen was worse than those she fought. Now instead of a distracted tyrant they have a mad queen. The irony is palpable. I would say I didn't see it coming but it was obvious.

Can't blame the show writers for not being fantasy writers, it's not their job, it's George R.R. Martin's job but the fat lazy fuck won't finish the series, the last book he wrote was in 2011 before the show even started.

Would you fuck a Wojcicki?

When's the last time you wrote a book?

>(((problematic)))
I love newspeak

My dad wrote 2 since the GOT show started.
They're pretty decent even. And they don't reuse phrases like "he broke his fast" every fucking chapter. Fuckin George Martin. Just say fucking breakfast, at least a few times. Christ.

>literally can't overcome centuries year old flaws
This just solidifies their flaws as truth.

They didn’t even have the wheel before the British arrived.

>Don't act like trolling your audience to stimulate hate-watching is some kind of high minded grand strategy.
you are putting a lot of thought into this.
So, are you kinda implying that you believe how all TV shows must be SJW bullshit? typing "LMAOOOOO" is riddling and does not add anything to the discussion, can you into that? or just banter?

Millions of men have jerked off for her. ;^)

Attached: d Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-01-10-~01.png (625x615, 210K)

It's beyond infuriating to me that of all the problems this show has, all anyone cares about is the politics. No one gives a shit about the plot structure, the character development, or the details. All they care about is the writers making their favorite character 'win'. The reactions to this show have blackpilled me on humanity, we have reached Idiocracy levels of stupid.

Attached: NmBH49Q.gif (500x281, 1007K)

Reminder the cunts whining about GoT are the same ones who called fans who didn't like the writing for Nu Wars or any other franchise ruined with a massive soi injection entitled losers. Now the shoe is on the other foot and they're having full-blown meltdowns. I'm loving it.

Attached: bee_tee_eff_oh.png (3316x1896, 228K)

why is there a half nigger in a medieval european lore inspired setting?

The show was still ruined, but not for the reasons these people are bitching about.

>I'm glad HBO had subverted their expectations
can you imagine a storyline for which they WOULDN'T throw a hissy fit? how can you be woke enough for these people?

How the fuck did this show fail women? If it was 'historically accurate' all the women would have been brutally subjugated and raped every single episode.

Poor GOT

because the left believes in the divinity of the female, they forget history lessons from our own past easily.

Elizabeth Bathory.
Catherine the Great
Elizabeth of England
Mary Queen of England

All of those ladies, made power on blood.

Now, because its 2018, women are immune to the trappings of power, and showing them in a fiction TV show, as being anything other than the female divinity is seen as outrageous.

Dumb Twats.

This

Sansa, Arya, Brienne, and Yara all ended up in high positions.
Melisandre died, but she had a redemption and "good" ending.

Game of Thrones is too complicated for you to understand. It has very subtle nuances that are difficult for the average laidman to understand. It really goes over the head of the average idiot.

Of you told me 5 fucking years ago the world would be this insane I would have laughed. Now I’m still laughing at the clownworld

honestly, im glad it went down the shitter. i was hoping that they would adapt something else like helldivers or someshit.

>laidman

Attached: Wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

The leftist salt is just pure stupidity. The show in general was terrible and the last season just shows how terrible the writing got.

I don't watch GoT so I can't speak for what was ruined on the show or how it was ruined. I'm just happy to see all these faggot blue checkmarks and ledditors and clickbait sites that trashed people like me for criticizing bad writing ruining our beloved franchises losing their shit now that their favorite series suffered a similar fate. I can tell by their tone that some of these snide cocksuckers have said things like "Star Wars doesn't belong to white male nerds anymore, deal with it."

And that's how it all ends. Thank you for your time.

*Credits rolls and epic music plays*

Attached: GameofThroneEnding.jpg (1200x868, 460K)

>t. Rick and Morty fan

It makes sense to me that they are triggered by a tv show since their entire reality is based on tv, movies and cartoons.

Attached: ~resist.jpg (405x421, 33K)

The ending was awesome. Dany was trying to do good, like the SJW do in their minds. Dany was unreasonably cruel and harsh, like the SJW who ruin lives of people having different opinions, if they can. Dany destroys the lives of innocents for her ideals, just like SJWs.
It is very fitting. I'm not surprised these people identified so much with Dany and are now butthurt.

Quick rundown?
I don't watch game of thrones

I also got a vibe about that. This was a metaphor about the NWO and SJWs.

They made the feminist power fantasy girl into a bad guy.

>Normies started watching the show because they heard it was accessible and had lots of sex scenes.
>Stacies started watching it, even Beyonce, because it is trendy.
>Poor soap opera writing made them get emotionally involved with the characters.
>Get triggered when it doesn't pander to their political views and makes the main female characters turn out to have poor morals and kill innocent women and children
>One is a crazy lady on her way to becoming queen
>Gets killed my Jon Snow
>feminists in twitter get triggered, start tweeting that they still stand with the evil queen even though she killed innocent people including thousands of children
Women should not be allowed to vote if they romanticize evil women in TV shows and watch straight propaganda like Handmaid's Tale.

>LAIDMAN

methinks he is projecting some incel issues

She was brought over from the nigger continent. I hate that shit in fiction too but for once it actually makes sense in the story

>Women should not be allowed to vote
Should've ended the sentence there.

I don't know if they did it intentionally, but if somebody set out to create a character that SJWs can identify with and than show that character as a cruel and murderous tyrant, the result would have had been the same.

Attached: GOT white leftists.jpg (700x674, 116K)

I also don't know if it was intentional. But it was perfect and very telling. A perfect metaphor for the world that we live in right now. At least, that's how I perceived it.

Attached: GOT222.png (1044x393, 565K)

>Laidman

Is this the opposite of an incel

I'm just saying that (((they))) dominate the medium, and use it as a propaganda distribution system.
Thinking they don't is just silly.

What holocaust?

No. Laidman is a worry free know-nothing idiot that works like a horse, comes home and watching just anything on TV to entertain himself without getting involved in any of the politics or social justice drama..
Also, doesn't do anything to improve himself at all because all his energy has been used up by his work.

Is there anything more based than having a Yandere dragon queen gf?

I literally can’t think of anything

Attached: ABF39B1C-E552-42DB-89C8-F57B0ED13978.png (2000x5541, 2.12M)

>Thinking they don't is just silly.
learn reading comprehension, I never said otherwise. For that reason I saud that TV shows are not meant to be their platform for political propaganda. Sorry for ruining your attempt at sounding smart and smug, but you barked at the wrong bush there.

>Yandere
fuck you, low test faggot

Boohoo

The white single mother of bastard dragons who helps brown people turns out to be evil as fuck.

White women always had a saviour complex, fuck off.

Jesus is the only saviour we need to bum fucks.

White women are just sex toys and destroyer of cultures.

First blow out Afro and I stopped watching

Spoken like a true Christian

>TV shows are not political propaganda,
everything is propaganda, even this

I kept that. Thanks

solid bait

Sweden, NO!

Attached: 1556500644473.jpg (428x505, 46K)

Yes. Almost all forms of entertainment have succumbed to SJW rhetoric if not a solid 70%

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_05_at_10.51.28_PM.0-picsay_124603586744340.jpg (1152x768, 148K)

>\POL
weak bait man. 2/10

Women failing is the legacy of women.

The ending was so bad. One of the few mainstream Hollywood series or movies I followed and they do this to it.

That pretentious bitch turning evil and getting killed was the only good thing about this season.

> wen u don't check the flag

And that feminists are super pissed that their heroine turned out to be a lady Hitler.

Someone needs to post a lady Hitler meme here.

Because it's no longer George RR Martin's writing. The show ran past the books and they gay hollywood faggots started writing it.

Big difference between a based author telling an interesting story and faggots with aids shitting out a story just to make a quick buck.

This. Only time i was entertained by her performance.

Though his doesn't reflect his personal politics very much, I doubt he's based.

bran is literally based

>Daily Beast
Nobody cares about your blog OP.

Attached: 98be4b2d11d62efd73d8fe6f21461937.gif (455x351, 3M)

She was very clearly communist
>hasn't been tried before

Attached: 1558336763864.png (497x1704, 799K)

kek

youtu.be/489a-bzKhgc?t=170
He seems pretty based to me. Listen to this.

So you’re saying you dindu nuffin?

Can't right now, but I'll bookmark it.
Thanks, man.

> leftist salt mine thread
> no-one post salty people
> anons themself get salty
Absolute state of pol

Since I gave the show up seasons ago, whatever happened to Little Finger? Did they kill him off?

Manufactured controversy

pol has always been hypocritical salt heaven

yes

Well they are both fiction so who cares?

>be me
>take one look at twitter
>it's full of goddamn coons whining about how Bran won the Iron Throne

These stupid fucking niggers don't even understand that the "Throne" no longer exists.

Drogon literally melts the fucking thing and they still can't see the symbolism.

Attached: kkk laser eyes silence.png (600x600, 229K)

He's not wrong.

Simple faggots. Mayor Carcetti, the CIA agent, deserves better.

I honestly just think the writers are shit. They're blaming all the hate the season is getting on a bunch of feminist cat ladies instead of their shitty writing.

>TV shows are not political propaganda
wew

Except science can prove those flaws.

>Jon kills Shitaerys
>Bran continues the legacy of Ned and becomes king
Literally the best possible ending this show could have had. You cannot argue with this.

Attached: 25753262513.gif (480x480, 1.93M)

>sansa distances herself from the foreseeable troubles of an elective monarchy and makes the north independent
>dany admits she's a psycho sjw goddess ready to purge the world under the guise of saving
>an autist becomes king and will rule knowing all outcomes
>Jon goes free with the wildlings, to build a new Kingdom
>niggers now on course for an island with a disease that will kill anyone not from it

Season 8 was incredibly redpilled. The normies that cheered for Daenerys are too retarded to understand that they're the mindless drones who fell for her shtick.

Attached: 1557986561738.png (2196x1698, 3.77M)

So are they just going to forget Sansa becoming a political player after her shit filled journey to adulthood or how Arya is now some super ninja assassin?
Or are they chimping out because their literal QUEEN SLAY went bonkers and jealous like most women and did something based off their feefees and had to pay for it?

>be me
>take one look at twitter
>it's full of goddamn coons whining about how Bran won the Iron Throne

These stupid fucking niggers don't even understand that the "Throne" no longer exists.

Drogon literally melts the fucking thing and they still can't see the symbolism.

Oh yeah, and feel free to screencap this so they can read this post (assuming what little brain cells they have are even capable of it).

Attached: kkk laser eyes silence.png (600x600, 229K)

SO salty... mmm...

Checked. Quintessential truth