GoT is literally /ourshow/

This was a metaphor for jacobins, bolsheviks and such, all about destroying tradition and hierarchy in the name of equality, and they're portrayed as genocidal maniacs with a God complex.
How did Jow Forums miss this? It's literally /ourshow/
Also, she was a crazy women so feminism BTFO too, and the lords dabbed in the face of democracy

Attached: 1558329521967[1].jpg (1041x988, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYsi6Z6sXY8
mega.nz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have sex

john snow went to live with the slavs behind the iron curtain

Yeah but Stannis still died.

he went to colonize siberia, because imperialism is GOOD

stannis was the follower of a sandnig religion who wanted to turn westeros into westeressos

John made the wrong choice in killing her
They could have had a based world empire with a single political authority. Imagine the infrastructure that would have been possible.

Zionist new world order

Just did

Attached: 2F1EDBB6-6AAD-42A0-911E-56E07F114780.jpg (2048x2732, 267K)

its jewish satanic shit

and don't fornicate

Straight white male shanks leftist in gut, white male becomes King!! Definitely our show

Attached: 1553052032414.png (904x711, 390K)

kek tyrion fucking annihilates utopianists too
>who wouldn't you kill if you thought such a world was possible
absolutely wrecked all moral superiority bullshit

So is westeros a dothracki rapefest now? I stopped watching before she sailed across

he didnt become king tho
we didnt get to see what the fuck the dothraki did, but the unsullied sailed back to essos to rule it with an iron fist

jon's not the only white male in the show, bran is a white male too believe it or not

hes referring to white male Bran being king

>But I dont want to Aunt Dany

>No Jon, I incest that you do.

>/ourshow/
>Written by kikes
Nah that goes to lotr.

Written by GRRM

You also forgot how they also kicked out the primitive brown hordes out of white evropa

its a great little incest story
youtube.com/watch?v=UYsi6Z6sXY8

I love how desperate lefties are to get a one up on right wingers. They have to imply that we’re not getting laid when left wing women fantasize about getting annihilated by strong white men. They say right wing women want black savages but black savages exhibit more “toxic masculinity” and right wing actions than left wingers ever could.

TLDR every woman wants right wingers for sex, every leftie is a pet or a cuck.

she's trump my dude

Show was dog shit good riddens.

WTF, she's so crazy anti-feminist, she grew demon-wings now?!? FUUUUUCK, I should watch more kike-shows!

and Bongface went off to America to get dicked

Attached: arya-stark-ahhh.png (1158x771, 503K)

The Wheel she always went on about was in fact The Will.
She was breaking the chains of people’s convictions and beliefs, breaking their will.
Literally /ourstalin/

Nope. Despite turning out insane, she actually surrounded herself with the right people. Trump hasn't even done that.

>globalist mass entertainment is /ourshow/, guys
kys, you failed redditor

Dragon wings

wheres the salt miners at? i keep hearing about this but i have yet to see any salt, are you sure leftists got btfo or are you just reading into it while they are actually happy with it?

The sickle and dragon represent Communism.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-06h44m56s434.png (853x480, 308K)

WTF, OMFGOOOOOOD, Demon-wings got so crazy they turned into Dragon wings now!?! DAAAAWM, we should talk more about kike-shows!

Attached: smoke intense.jpg (125x125, 2K)

More confirmation.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-06h48m20s686.png (853x480, 369K)

This. They're not even subtle

>Trump hasn't even done that
that's true, but with the caveat that i've literally never watched any of this tv show at all, it seems there's only one thing jewish hollywood writers in 2019 can mean when they create a blonde, blue-eyed literal hitler

A monarch destroyed by falling masonry.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-20-07h44m14s235.png (853x480, 439K)

Idk man Dani went full SJW commie and he fucking murdered her and kept the north free. Fucking based.

This. Fuck Stannis.

Who gives a shit about this jewish Hollywood slop? Get a life, faggot. Stop revolving around jewish media.

Attached: 1469447628893.jpg (208x229, 14K)

lol seething roasties can't contain themselves. a white male autistic incel won the presidency by doing basically nothing, and the roastie whose life goal was to be president ate shit by dying right at the finish line.

It's the biggest blow to women since the 2016 election

This. Im surprised they pulled it off with (((HBO)))

Your moms full.

Underrated.

The show writers created someone beloved by catladies before the abrupt about face, so your assessment is a bit off since I don't think catladies ever liked Trump.

Attached: 1525741866763.jpg (478x501, 69K)

This is bollocks but I'm happy that feminists/SJWs are buttmad about their hopes of Dany being the queen,

And we all know how hilarious kinda memes their buttmad attitude gets us.

>womanlet
If there's such a thing.

Democracy? Westeros is ruled by a pagan god now. All hail Bran and his surveillance state.

It wasn't even an about face really. She's constantly saying she'll have her pet dragon, who she treats like her child, incinerate anyone who gets in her way. But then she actually does it, and what? It's such a huge surprise?

Attached: DaenerysMenethil.jpg (1220x976, 242K)

Listen I watched this show to see Dany smash the patriarchy and diversify Westeros and the wyboi writers ruined it. My watch party was silent and we turned off the television as soon as Dany was *LITERALLY* murdered by white privilege.

Yes, and this is why leftists are always harping about sex. It’s simply that they do not get to have sex with people they find really attractive, so their subconscious is permanently frustrated.

Except nobody got in her way. King's Landing surrendered but she burned them all anyways. She went quite literally insane, as the story does heavily foreshadow she would.

>Murdered by white privilege
>Daenerys is literally an inbred person with pale skin and almost white hair.
John Snow is clearly a bastard mutt, she got murdered by a spanish looking guy. Honorable and just Castizo BTFO a cracker-ass crazy bitch...

Right, cause they were all LITERALLY NAZIS even the babies, so she killed them all. A metaphor for when SJWs go too far.

True, and that's why catladies (and bugmen, can't forget about them) screeched about the ending. They can't bear to see themselves in that light despite it fitting them perfectly.

Tywin Lannister was the only one fit to rule

>Arya become the Christopher Columbus of whatever is west of westeros.

She's gonna kill some injuns.

OP may be a meme flaggot, but he's right. Pic related is the money quote.

>brb shopping a hammer and sickle over Danny's face

Attached: Quote Final Text.png (497x1704, 799K)

>They
There was never going to be a they. She would have killed Jon eventually. He would always be a threat to her claim.

>Never been tried before
Good times lads, seems like everyone lurks or is at least aware of common Jow Forums memes and talking points, the whisteblow is too clear for me.

Attached: Caesar_Romero_Joker.png (450x350, 307K)

That's how I interpreted it too, OP. Happy ending. It was a stereotypical 4channer who ended up ruling Westeros even.

>SPOT OF THE OLE IN OUT, YE?!

>ancap
>doesnt like jacobins
so you think the kings would just give lower classes like you private property if nobody was chopping their heads off?

Lefty's can't see themselfs as the badguy .Even wen it cost them Western civilisation.

Attached: english grooming gangs.jpg (1809x1874, 697K)

Anything other than pic related posted or discussed ITT is irrelevant and will be considered off topic and ban-worthy.
/thread

Attached: 43CDC158-A5CD-42AD-8309-674CAD539C2E.png (750x1334, 644K)

Stannis was /ourguy/

Attached: StanDeath.jpg (480x270, 11K)

She becomes a cool wine aunt, and dies alone, childless and syphilitic.
If I could be bothered, I'd make an Instagram charting her new life post-credit roll

Attached: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (1224x1246, 734K)

Pale skin lady who brought a horde of niggers to conquer white men. Based Spaniard manlet.

True, he was my guy.

>dabbed in the face of democracy
They were trying to make the "elitists" look out of touch and blind. Tarey was supposed to be the voice of reason, so it was not anti-democracy, it was a nod to democracy.

Like I said at the beginning of the seson, GRRM is a fucking shitlib. He could not suppress the urge to democracy. The whole point of his series was to demonstarte the barbarism of Kings when in reality the system he proposes (in the form of Sam, the "voice of reason") to replace it is the one that has cost the world far more in terms of lives lost, burdensome taxation, world wars and so forth.

>ooo lookie, daneryrs looks like she has wings
that scene is almost as gay as renly.

>stannis was the follower of a sandnig religion
Stannis dicked the priestess for practical reasons and was not a follower. The only thing he did wrong was adultery, and non-canon character assassination stuff in the show.

Here it is lads. Spread it far and wide.

Attached: Game Of Salt.png (497x1704, 761K)

Based and stonepilled.

The reality of it is, I don't want sex. I have a big titty bitch from Colombia chasing my ass, probably for a visa. Another Iranian girl at the local fresh juice shop I frequent gushes everytime I order my 'green machine' juice (she makes sure she is the one to serve me when I am at the counter) My first ever gf from highschool wants to marry me, literally said she wants to move to my city to be with me.
I don't have time or the energy to involve myself with a 2019 intimate relationship. All it causes is a fuckload of extra issues in my life I just can't be bothered dealing with right now. Usually it ends up being I don't make enough time for them, or don't take them out to 'exciting' dates to thier liking. Also I find myself in a 'keeping up with Mr and Mrs Jones' scenario because women can't fathom the fact that thier lives are different than others and are not content with the lives they currently live so it's always catch up to whatever those fuckers are doing next door.

Tldr - I knew it was bait and I dont give a rats arse

Literally ZOG

As much as it pains me to say this, based & redpilled leaf, refreshing post

(1/2)
She wasn't being a communist. She was just angry and fucked up by watching her child murdered brutally in front of her eyes. Anyone would explode. Communism is another just jew-concept of fuckery.

Bran, this evil motherfvuker knew he "have to " become a king so he did everything to make sure of that. He could have changed something for the rightful thing but he didn't

Sansa, this whore "who wanted to be a queen since she was masturbating of Joffrey " even pulls out her "EGO" out of her to bring North under "HER" while his own brother is ruling the kingdom while BTFO ing JON SNOW. North never wanted that bitch in crown, they wanted JON. Fuck Sansa, nobody cares. Realistically, all the northmen would have attacked Unsullied to free Jon Snow. Fuck Sansa , her "queen desire" and bitchass ego. Fucking whore.

Arya, the overrated bitchass of a bitch. "i will cut you" " I wil kill you" " I teleport " " I killed Night KIng" "meh plot power" "muh bitch attitude" "meh bla bla bla" . Most useless character in the final season , Night King's kill is a fucking miserable plot , worst plot in history it is. What this bitch does, ? She roams Kingslanding while not even getting her bone broken while everyone around her burn alive to death. Speaks like whore runs the fucking world and kill anybody, while running like a bitch when faced with regular white-walkers . Fucking bitch, no concern for Jon or anything. Useless symbol of "girl power" for feminist motherfuckers who depends on other for everything like she needs plot. FUCK ARYA

SAMWELL TARLEY, this WHORE SON MTHERFUCKER is the reason for my Fast-Forward Button. I ignored his every scene , his every cringe, his every line and his "smug disrespect " at the final meeting at that other guy who wanted to be king. MOTHERFUCKER, YOU CAN'T EVEN HOLD A FUCKING SWORD AND YOU ARE LAUGHING AND ORDERING A WARRIOR TO SIT DOWN.

Fat annoying motherfucker cringes like sam should have his skull crushed by Mountain, an ending I vouch. Fucking annoying cringeass mtohervfucker.

BOTH INCEST BROTHER-SISTER DIED LIKE THEY HEROES OF THE SERIES. fuck sisterfucker and brotherfucker.

Tyrion, the opportunistic "good guy" motherfcuker. I know the actor is fucking excellent but the character of this imp is way beyond treason. It was a very big fault on him that he used Jon to save himself and then ignored Jon Snow like "fuck him" like he did with "varys". FUCK THIS MTOHERFUCKER IMP AND HIS TACTICS . POWER MAKES YOU BIG AND BIGGER. Same here, a true lannister. Tyrion should have been slaughtered by Unsullied cnosidering what his real face is.

Grey worm, this nigga was acting like a fucking slave of these basedbeta cuck kings who came in the meeting when he came with Tyrion and listening to those fucking stark bitches like they run Kings Landing. Fuck those whores.
REALISTICALLY, Greyworm would himself have killed Tyrion and would have fought Northmen with his army all out for intruding in their land which is Kingslanding. They would never have acted as KEKFUCKS, fuking savages that is what unsullied are. But know, when sansa whore and her "puny king bitches" come, we become cuck. BIGGEST FAULT IN ENTIRE EPISODE. FUCK SANSA SERIOUSLY AND THE WRITERS , feminist anallickers.

Northmen would have fought for Jon , disregarding what that slut Sansa wanted . But one thing should be there, Jon Snow should have ignored these mtoherfcuker same as Lannisters, these bastards Stark whores and that mtoehrfcuker Bran. He should have ignored those bastards and reclaim North while defeating Unsullied and sitting on the throne at King's Landing.

Fuck Starks Lannisters, Jon Snow should have allied with Dany and BURN THEM ALL

Fuck Starks Lannisters, Jon Snow should have allied with Dany and BURN THEM ALL MTOHERFUCKRES considering what they did to him

Selfish whoresons whoredaughters and MOTHERFCUKERS .
BURN THEM ALL.
DANY WAS RIGHT.

FUCK ALL OF THEM , JON SNOW + DANY FOREVER.

Dany did nothing wrong.

Attached: Dany.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

>Wings like a devil
Woa! The deep cinemmon Togepi!

>The only thing he did wrong was adultery
>burning his daughter at the stake

noice

Nigger, white people did that when Israelites were all still Canaanites .

Attached: indoeuropean.gif (512x256, 40K)

>burning his daughter at the stake
Which was non-canon character assassination by the showrunners to pander to normies

I'm glad she got killed.
If anyone with any common sense watched it you can tell shes a terrible leader very early on.

updated version

Attached: Commies BTFO.png (496x2267, 1.13M)

This perfectly accompanies the image you posted.

Attached: 1557995524933.jpg (755x587, 29K)

rainbow flag version

Attached: Rainbow 2.png (496x1701, 926K)

Idk I was sad when the dragon was sad about his mom dying

You mean Jewface?

>mega.nz

youre welcome

>/#!qzBAWQTQ!CQALuOSUw56IE5UBCD3yfyuOrLHucB8Z2NBFElg8DMc

he ahould have stabe her in the pusey hole and twist the sord around and pull out the sord and stabe in the hole sideway and fuck

Everyone has already watched it.

>pic related

Attached: goblina_slayer.jpg (1280x721, 87K)

In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to. Just stop engagine with the have sex/incel comments, they are emasculation/lies that have nothing to do with anything except making you feel weak and thus less likely to defend from a real argument/attack.

calm down nip.

>be john snow
>promising young lad with bright future
>sacrifice it all, for doing the right thing
>get ostracized and excommunicated, basically whole life ruined
>the sacrifice he had to do in order to save mankind
does this remind you of anybody?
is the show telling you, that the right thing has to be done no matter the consequences?

Attached: 1558144229419.jpg (599x713, 107K)