Yeah this is being progressive now a days trying to silence people you disagree with its bullshit

Yeah this is being progressive now a days trying to silence people you disagree with its bullshit

Attached: 0_Ukip-candidate-Carl-Benjamin-has-milkshake-thrown-at-him-for-fourth-time-this-week.jpg (615x409, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aHJXZcLa4Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=5FfRBK5Gn9U
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqo7uGBL9hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yV8kIbzR_m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a real deep psychological and spiritual sickness underlying all of the leftist insanity in the world today.

its demonic
leftism is to act contra natura or anti logos if you will, it automatically opens them up to demonic entities

How far will the left go to silence people? The Bernie supporter shot up a Republican event but no one seemed to care. How long until the left attempt assassinations of those with whom they disagree?

"Suspect in congressional shooting was Bernie Sanders supporter, strongly anti-Trump"
>cnn.com/2017/06/14/homepage2/james-hodgkinson-profile/index.html

Attached: 7648840124064.jpg (1067x600, 99K)

TRUST IN THE PLAN SARGON IS PLAYING 4000000D UNDERWATER CHESS.
HE IS JUST LIKE TRUMP
HE WILL FUCK UP THEM WHITE NIGGERS

Attached: 47e30195e08f4fc714a396fcee217c02035888b80394d932a4bae0173a95ded1.png (320x400, 4K)

oi, you got a license for that milkshake?

The dumb fatass said nigger in a shitty nanny state and thinks he can have a career as a politician. What the fuck did Sargoy think was gonna happen?

Attached: George Castandza.jpg (1028x1112, 283K)

>I'm going to fucking hang every single faggot, nigger, and libtard from a lamppost when the race war starts
>wtf how could they throw a milkshake on me??? So much for the tolerant left

>100s of years of oppressive regimes all over the world using the same tactics to silence propagandists and malcontents
>leftists nominally in power now do the most sissified version of these tactics possible.
>right wing literally constantly crying on camera about how this is too much to bear.

40 years ago the US government was assassinating people with 1/10 the significance as Carl.

Be glad that leftists are only oppressive in your mind.

Yeah this is true actually. It's all about metaphysical inversion. Satanism, the darkest forms of occultism, they're all about metaphysical inversion. Crowley used to instruct his followers to learn to speak and write and walk and do everything backwards. The inversion is a key factor in the dark arts and getting people to ultimately reverse their own polarity in order to destroy themselves.
Leftism is basically the political manifestation of that, and it is absolutely eating us whole from the inside out now

>Muh civility

Fuck sargon he deserves much worse. And fuck all you boomers who get upset by someone throwing a milkshake.

>no good counterargument
>only uses violence
this is mark of the uncivilized.

When did me or Sargon say anything like that? Lol.

This is how you people operate. You just go and attack people all over and then afterwards when you're called on it say "no he attacked us first! with his words!". Except that nobody even said those things to begin with. And even if they did it still wouldn't justify you being the one that actually resorts to physical violence. It doesn't work that way at all. That just makes you the massive piece of shit who is getting violent and taking things to the next level because you don't like someone's political speech. But it doesn't matter because it doesn't even get to that point because the people you are attacking literally NEVER even say stuff like that. Even someone like Richard Spencer doesn't even say things like that. You're just completely full of shit. Psychotic. Evil. Lying. Manipulative. Deceitful. Violent. Sociopathic

hello there antifa

>milkshakes are violence.

Sargon is a cuck faggot who shouldn't be followed but also fuck antifa as he is not the only one this shit is being done to

Ugh god this stuff is always so gross and cringe.

Attached: reddit is cancer nazi antifa furry.png (1880x2038, 742K)

if you did this to a journalist it would be plastered across the electric synagogue as violence and threatening behavior (in fairness, that's the point)
the reason they use means that are more humiliating than painful is because they don't foster unfavorable iconography - that's why the means of propaganda exists, in order to escalate the language to help the goy make those connections

if you want to combat this, you have to escalate the language.

More leftist cringe right here

Attached: reddit is cancer shitting on margaret thatchers grave junkie.png (1884x2292, 1.46M)

>plastered across the electric synagogue
lol

absolutely spot on, wish these plebs understood all this

It's what the milkshake represents. Throwing a milkshake on fake politician is one step closer to burning books.

30 year old boomer former leftist here. The left went insane during King Nigger's 2nd term. I just wanted to do something about unions, get out of Iraq, and regulate Wall Street. What the fuck happened?

Attached: 1529560305490.jpg (500x375, 57K)

Trump enacted insurrection act, form militias so Trump can legally give you orders to shoot these people.

user you ever hear of "mouse utopia"? Guy in pic related did a pretty good job explaining it. Worth looking into if you never have, I am pretty sure that something very similar is happening to us right now. Guy in pic related is relating it specifically to the white race, and maybe that's accurate and fair because we whites (I am white) are probably further along in this process than others, but I believe it's happening to the whole human race

Attached: mouse utopia greentext 4chan redpill ultimate redpill.jpg (1739x879, 249K)

Sargon is the Donald Trump of Swindon!!!!

>30 year old boomer former leftist here. The left went insane during King Nigger's 2nd term
That is when it happened. That is exactly when it happened. Directly immediately after he won that second term. IDK if it was that, fucking Mayan Doomsday, cumulative effect of all the technology and screentime finally becoming noticeable, something else of a mix of a bunch of different factors, but that is EXACTLY when all of this shit started happening, no doubt. Everything just changed on a dime over the course of the next year and it's never gone back to normal.

>Anyone who disrespects a clown like sargon is duh devil.

You faggots have zero self awareness. Retards like Sargon contribute nothing to public discourse and need to be mocked at every opportunity.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 5K)

lol calm down. Its a milkshake, not a molotov

Throwing milkshakes on people who you disagree with totally contributes to the public discourse. That is exactly what our society needs right now user. You are SO much more intelligent and morally righteous than Sargon of Akkad and all of those dumb, mouthbreathing, inbred right-wingers. /s.

Attached: reddit is cancer 64575452311.png (985x169, 36K)

You fucking monsters. You assault people over ideas or words (that most of the time your victims didn't even utter), then you turn around and tell people they should "calm down" over your assaults. Absolute monsters. Objective metaphysical evil.

Attached: reddit is cancer openly organizing bombings.png (918x155, 28K)

You're right, I unironicly think making a joke out of low iq grifters like Sargon is a net benefit for society.

I was thinking about trying to pin this on Jim's Sweetie Squad and that it was an alt-righter who threw the milkshake and false flagged as a leftist, just for the lols

Attached: bretty gud.jpg (545x831, 81K)

>Objective metaphysical

Found the retard

I'm not the side of the political isle that's actually doing this stuff, I just think it's funny.
I think what went wrong with Sargon's attempted entry into politics is that the game he's used to playing online doesn't work in actual politics. Like the rape jokes he made which he got hounded by the press on. If it was just him with his youtube channel people will hear about it, and the people that find it funny might subscribe to his channel and it'd be a net benefit to him. In an election though maybe 25% of the general population gets a laugh out of it, and 30% is absolutely horrified. The press then can use that not just to smear him, but the entire UKIP party, and they do that to the full extent that they can.
It's an overwhelming net negative.

>I'm not the side of the political isle
People like you are honestly such soulless gross manipulative liars. Just fucking admit you're a rotten commie don't play this Saul Alinsky, critical theory subversion bullshit the way you people always do.

Attached: reddit is cancer punching nazis is cool.png (1071x677, 133K)

You have autism. All your posts are beyond embarrassing.

sergon "the big brained" of cuckad, destroyer of movements and parties

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like,
Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

So some troll used the embarassment tactic on you and it hurt you so you try using it here? Pathetic; come up with your own tactics retard

Thanks CIA! Hire me.

Lmao srgn, kills everything he touches

What are you gonna do about it?

Attached: BowersQ.png (915x912, 35K)

S'rgn is fucking retarded and UKIP is possibly more retarded for allowing him into the party. The only thing he has done is complelty tarnish the organization. And it's been entertaining as hell :)

unironically based

>youtube.com/watch?v=aHJXZcLa4Pg

Attached: 1520976456764.png (536x654, 248K)

Damn this is a stupid picture

to call them demonic is an insult to demons.

Fuck off trs

Talk shit
Get hit

Its that simple. Actions have consequences.

i still think we need to retake Jerusalem to restore a religious balance for the west.

People on the Right need to stop holding the Left to standards such as Reasoned thinking, Fairness, Justice. They dont operate in that way, they stoop to whatever low behavior they can to attack and beat their political opponent. Its like getting angry at a wild animal for biting you.

>t. dicky spencer

You observed a pissing match between Sargon and Antifa thinking to yourself:
>How can I be a bigger faggot than either of them?

Attached: Massive Fucking Faggot.jpg (600x600, 66K)

How do we tell whether someone contributes to public discourse or not?
Why does not contributing (according to you anyway) warrant being physically denied access to expression/platforms?

Sure, it's bad that it's out there but politics is about what you can negotiate. Politicians thrive despite having murder, bribery, extorsion, robbery and incompetence in their hands. These things are seldom well kept secrets yet they don't destroy the politician.

>t. Jim

Very thought provoking
And you still wonder why people continue to listen to them

by sitting on your arse and doing nothing at all

This

Leftists are neurotic and constantly hallucinate violent enemies where there are none. they think anyone who disagrees with their worldview is plotting to harm them. Which untrue completely , and really is a projection on their part.

Source on Crowley doing this ?

Someone torched the mini-van of a One Nation Candidate in Tasmania the night after leftists lost the election.

>imagine being a sargonite
KEK my fellow kekistanis! ;)

Sargon is the most milque toast fucking centrist to ever walk the earth. How fucking insane do you have to be to mistake his centrism for rhetoric that advocates genocide ? Are you that mentally ill?

Just did anal for the first time wtff i have blood on my dick and shit wtff

>now a days

Attached: 1545592431837.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Whats his name?

Im a man and just put it down in a girls butthole. I dont see the hype

you forgot about this study been paid and administered by rockefeller institute, so its fucking invalid, just watch asian population, indian population, the african one, and see that they still growing, stop pushing your kike lies and defeatism, whites can be happy and having 3 or more kids is the only way to survive, the rest of races on this planet know that

Sargon brought this shit on himself. It doesn't make sense to field him as a political candidate at all? As far the normie public are concerned he (a) denied the Holocaust (b) called several people a nigger (c) send rape threats to a female politician. Now, none of that is true in context, but normies don't do context. It isn't the internet any more Carl, out there you live and die by your statements in politics. And then you go and burn your bridges here by completely failing to roast Metokur. Where is your integrity, online or off? And the sad thing is, I fucking like you m8. God only knows what your enemies are saying about you now.

Attached: 1548176544228.jpg (369x277, 25K)

"The Lunatic Fringe" - Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=5FfRBK5Gn9U
That's gotta hurt, Carl.

Attached: 1548689836746.png (307x307, 107K)

What a fucking naive idiot. Maybe he will some day realize why the brownshirts existed.

This is the liberalistism he wanted. This is what his open democracy looks like. IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK. IT NEVER HAS. Leftist activists have been well organised for over a century to dominate mainstream politics and shut down everything they don't like.

What a fucking naive idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqo7uGBL9hQ

Attached: c4i6db4w8aadasi.jpg (1092x721, 103K)

I wouldn't even vote for Basedgon

>What a fucking naive idiot.
He certainly expected this sort of shit you tonedeaf idiot.

Fuck Farage, he's an establishment tool.

Attached: ToriesLite.jpg (748x748, 568K)

Sure thing, Jeremy. Don't you have an election defeat to prepare for this week?

Attached: 1554527391716.jpg (324x395, 20K)

>Robert Bowers is worth 207.5 times more than you if you murdered 0.053 Jews.
What an insipid way to characterize this. You can’t kill “0.053” Jews.

t. Narcissistic wife-beater

*whiny voice,,, violence is not the answer i love jews violence has never been used in politics there are no examples its never happened

Attached: ertt.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>electric synagogue
nice

Egging has a long history in Britain and to say it is unbecoming is to deny ones birthright. There are many things in British society that are looked down upon, far more than most societies, egging politicians is not one of them.
Egging is traditionally reserved for the smuggest of cunts who have the square root of fuck all bantz.
Which means whoever did this to him should be lifted up by his community as a man who did what was right and good when the opportunity arose.

Jim Murphy is an absolute wanker of the highest order, even he could take the egging. What does that say about Sarg?

Attached: 1409246540261_wps_18_Jim_Murphy_on_Campaign_tr.jpg (634x888, 129K)

if a milkshake silences sargon, he's a bigger bitch than I ever thought he could be

he has the stare of someone who's been child abused

well boomers may be disgusting filth, but at least they had the common decency to punch someone they did not like.

fucking peogressives are infected with effeminacy. they subvert, and if this doesnt work they scream shrilly or throw food in your face like a damn girly girl.

>Jokes about raping people
>Gets a milkshake facial
Is he ok?

The game that the goys can't lose. Inspire political violence; meme it into the popular sphere; deride those who would speak out against it as hyperbolic/ childish; when the people figure it out call it a burger king profit scheme. Do nothing and, antifa continues to be useful idiots. Do something and you discredit the conspiracy theorist...

Attached: Smile for me.png (1157x1340, 993K)

Every time the onions-father do somethig or says some stupid shit the little ironybros shills appear to defend him you guys turn into SJW in the end consider kiss a revolver and let the "rape-man" run wild in London

In Russia they throw a "brilliant green" or "zelenka" at you. Its antiseptic that can paint you green and is incredibly hard to wash off. So you look like a fucking Fantomas.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>jokes are haram
I declare fatwah on Sargon.

whew you progressives get pretty roasty about his videos. he may be a whiny hapa but damn has he made the far left look like crazy freaks

milkshake instead of acid? not very progressive UK.

shame shame shame

i think its amusing that no neolib "centrist" gets pelted. only "nazis". fucking retard radical left totally bought intp the tranny nigger shit and sold their souls to the fiscslly conservative, socially liberal neolibs

A fun game!
Are these posters stormfront or antifa?

>be nazi
>pro rape
>surprised when people throw shit at you

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yV8kIbzR_m0
>Be BBC
>Invite UKIP on to talk about EU elections
>Promote Brexit Party
>"muh far right UKIP"
>"UKIP are dying, Brexit Party are better!"

Why do people not see this blatant bias and constant Farage arse licking by the media?

time for indiscriminate violence

Attached: 1553826260394.gif (300x168, 372K)

Stop with the MUH TOLERANCE faggotry and fight back you turbo pussy nigger, there's no political solution at this point retard

Reminder that anyone trying to stop actual discussion in this way is a shill trying to drive away anyone who isn't a nazi larper

>flag checks out

where did he say he likes rape and is a nazi? you fucks are brainwashed. watch some more contrapoints edgy little bitch