Trump: I don’t want to fight but we can’t let Iran have nuclear weapons

WELL SAID GOD EMPEROR.
We can't let Iran get nukes! If we have to go to war then so be it, America can not let this happen.

timesofisrael.com/trump-i-dont-want-to-fight-but-we-cant-let-iran-have-nuclear-weapons/

Attached: Untitled.png (560x497, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aKduUbs3htM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based "no more foreign wars" trump

Why does Israel have nukes and the US still sucks its cock?

Holocoaster when?

Whelp, anyone else ready for fifth column mode?

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for Israel. Are you prepared to send our sons to die for Israel again? #MIGA!

War thread?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554869156188.jpg (720x890, 73K)

Iran is building WMD's and that makes them a big threat to us all!

>The country of Iran, as an example, is responsible for a bloody proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen, trying to destabilize Iraq’s fragile attempt at democracy, supporting the terror group Hezbollah in Lebanon, propping up dictator Bashar Assad in Syria (who has killed millions of his own citizens), and much more. Likewise, the Iranians have killed many Americans and other innocent people throughout the Middle East. Iran states openly, and with great force, “Death to America!” and “Death to Israel!” Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”

Attached: 1550888078629.jpg (336x400, 180K)

Let them destroy Israel and fufill the prophecy, literally who cares?

In short Trump is telling us we can't have countries progress in science we need to have more of Africa type situation

Why not go to war where the weather is nice and the people are nice and not so stuck up.

Its like over 30 year that you are wasting your time and recourses in this godforsaken desert of smelly goatfuckers.

And yet not tired of it?

No wars for Israel

Where do you suppose we war then?

The Bahamas? Thailand?

Iran can't have nuclear weapons if they use them all on the US.

Attached: TheyCantKillYouIfYouBlowYourselfUp.jpg (640x480, 41K)

WE CAN'T LET THAT GUY HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES

Why not? Israel has them. It's only fair they get to defend themselves with MAD.

They already have nukes

TRUMP is right to be strong against Iran. He is strong on Israel with Iran which is very dangerous and should be a no go zone for a lot of Americans. Trump is right to be strong against Iran. He will bring back jobs to the U.S. That is true. In his talk with The Israelis, Mr. Trump said, "This isn't going to happen. Israel has a different position regarding Iran than the President and Secretary Kerry are. Iran is the most dangerous threat to world peace." That's absolutely true... That is a HUGE deal. That is a HUGE deal," he added. Trump also mentioned that Iran is now more dangerous than North Korea, Syria, and ISIS. President Trump's talk with the Israelis will give us another chance. President Trump told The New York Times, "My first stop is at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu." That is great news. That is what I need to hear - Prime Minister PM Netanyahu, thank you so much!

Again for the 6,000,000th time put Trump, his entire family, his entire administration, the entire US Congress, and the entire US media on the front lines to die first and then we will consider it

No more wars that will drive millions of 3rd world trash into Europe and the US

So, memeflag, lets assume they do have nukes according to Israel and their pet Saudi Arabia...
So FuCkInG wAt?

Attached: 1547319219580.png (658x800, 921K)

wow i cant wait to die in another false flag war for greater israel haha who is with me fellow migapedes?!

Just like all the wmd’s in Iraq right?

Iran is pivotal for China’s belt and road initiative. None of these people are friends of the West and Iran is conveniently in a very inconvenient position. The era of America carrying everyone for nothing in return but ire and disdain is over.

thats so true, if trump says iran must go then he has a good reason as usual

We can't let them get the nuclear codes.

Attached: trumpenstein.jpg (400x400, 23K)

MISTER BOLTON

GET ME THOSE POWERPOINTS

They're gonna false flag a nuke 9/11 style. The recent Game of Thrones episode confirms this. Dany incinerates the city and it looks like Ground Zero

but if they got nukes they'd use them on Israel and achieve world peace within 15 years.

lol and people here unironically rooted for this kike. you guys are beyond help.

a bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb, iran.

When are you Jews going to be honest with yourselves and admit you're completely fucked in the head?

Why not?

>jews
>being honest
Might as well ask a nigger to use his brain

Good point.

All Jews do is spend all of their time lying about nations so they can start their next war and lying about everyone within western society so they can increase their already excessive power.

All jews lie all the time. Don't EVER a jew or a nigger

I fully support Neocon Don going to war with Iran.

Cant wait to see scores of Burgers die for Israel while being lead to the slaughter by overweight black and Latinx wamenz.

Stfu you dumb nigger.

Well they are muslims. It's always a good thing to wage war agsknt them

Stupid Jew he's playing you. He's been playing you for the past 3 years. Two years of Mueller to string you along. And now he's gonna war. He always gives you hope. He always shows a way out.

Attached: delusion.png (1550x208, 35K)

Zero evidence Iran is building nukes, or ever had any intention to after feasibility studies in the late 90s, early 2000s. CIA, IAEA and multiple intelligence agencies across the world report this but your jew masters like to twist narratives and put words in people's mouth.

Based Dice predicted this

youtu.be/aKduUbs3htM

we have nukes
isreal has our nukes

leave iran alone let them have nukes

KVETCHING AND A’ TROLLIN
SHEKELS ARE A’ FLOWIN
BOMB IRAN BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB IRAN

Where have I heard this before?
>Nobody likes war but Saddam can't have those WMDs!

Attached: 1556034184992.gif (1215x1452, 421K)

HERE WE GO WITH THE SLOW ROLL BS IM THE "VICTIM"

ISRAEL SHOULD NOT HAVE NUKES....

Lol I guess I should have read a little bit more before posting, kill yourself shekelnigger.

IM DOWN

>crumbled buildings looks like crumbled buildings

reptilians confirmed

Shut the fuck up Boomer.

yes and we will also stage a bombing in the eurovision to flatten gaza. you goyfags are SOMETIMES right but most of the time your predictions aren't worth shit
neither israel not DC has any shekels to spare in a war right now. it's just fucking posturing

Attached: 3 shekels added.gif (388x356, 2.14M)

>America can not let this happen.
Why ? Can a burger tell me why you can't let that happen ?

>US backed coalition featuring Australia
Hmm, where do I know this from?

No amount of spamming will prevent Trump from winning in 2020.

Attached: 1547781495793.jpg (690x388, 225K)

>neither israel not DC has any shekels to spare in a war right now
You must be one of the kikes dragging the average Israeli IQ down to 92. They print money and spend it at their leisure you stupid fag.

Yeah because his """""opposition"""" is purposefully lame just like it was last time. Really making me think.

We can't let them have the nuclear codes.

No, Israel can't let it happen, so let them deal with it. Not our circus, not our monkeys.

Oh Jesus, just nuke them, and the koreans and anybody else...

Got a problem?

Eat a nuke.

Now shut the fuck up.

No amount of spamming will prevent Trump from winning in 2020.

Attached: 1547610715775.jpg (768x467, 63K)

It was claimed in Jane's Defense Weekly in 1984 that Iran was within a year of a nuke. It's insane. People are so gullible and stupid. It's not about nukes...it's about a greater israel and profit.

Your point is?

I should care about Israel?

lmao how the fuck can there be a yemeni war against saudi arabia when all the fighting is in yemen?

Literally everyone else dicking around Iraq is fucking with its democracy. Shias are biggest demographic group in Iraq, they are natural allies of Iran. Saddam's Iraq was a country where minorities dominated majority. USA and Israel were allies of previous oppressive regime of Iran. One that fucked with all Iranians. Saudis are far from innocent and they have always fucked with countries around 'em, including Yemen. Saudis and other Gulf Arab states are ones sponsoring Islamic terrorism even more than Iran. Ones that propped up Al Queda and ISIS until those became problems for them as well.

Let Saudis and Israel deal with Iran. It is their war.

campaign
>we waste billions on wars, get our troops home, stop being world police
office
>my jew friends informed me that the military industrial complex needs money so i guess it's another 100 billion down the drain for another war

Is there anymore question that Israel is based?
Yeah, I'm thinking they're based.

Israel shouldn't have nukes either

how do you cope with the cognitive dissonance of this picture? Trump has absolutely 0 interest in building a wall, to act like he "lays down the law" to the jews is fucking laughable. Trump LITERALLY HELPS PAY FOR THEIR WALL & IMPORTS MORE NONWHITES FOR US.

Fuck off back to r/td

Another weapons of mass destruction bullshit war incoming?

there isn't going to be a war, you brain dead cuck, I can't believe you fags think this gaslighting will still work here

NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL
NUKE ISRAEL

>Iraq weapons of mass destruction
>Gaslighting

Fucking burgers

just build stuxnet x 1000. it has worked in the past. it will work again.

Attached: edward_snowden.jpg (330x398, 31K)

U wot m8

I swear they have no new shit they just try and rebrand and water down what happened a decade ago hoping people forget/dont care

Fuck Trump
I liked him before he became a Jew

This or Killary?

very sloppy zionist trump

>Iran is building WMD's
>Iraq has WMD's

Kill yourself shill

I hedged on Trumps 4D chess but its a lie. Still Trump was better than Hillary for Americans here in the states.

TEAM AMERICA
WORLD POLICE

Kikes dragging us to yet another senseless war. The ramifications would be catastrophic. Europe is already on its knees.

Mutts need to drop below 50% already or kick out the kikes from government.

But if Trump doesn't want nuclear weapons, they should stick to the current agreement.

If this current agreement is torn up, Iran will develop nukes.

Is this conflict really about nukes, or about something else?

Yes, maybe that's the secret aim of Trump.

He wants to trigger Iran to destroy Israel.

Who knows, it is not impossible.

>Iran is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”
Israel is considered “the world’s leading sponsor of terror.”
Fixed that for you.

Attached: menachem_begin_father_of_terrorism.jpg (970x776, 100K)

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THIS FUCKING SCRIPT BEFORE?

Attached: script.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Attached: 634522221223.jpg (480x360, 29K)

If Iran had nukes you would have to fight.

>If Iran had nukes israel would be fucked

>Still Trump was better than Hillary for Americans here in the states.
The true redpill is no he wasn't, and once you realize that you begin to really stop looking through (their) distorted lens. Trump has had the most progressive presidency to date, he is a pacifier for conservatives

>>If Iran had nukes israel would be fucked

/thread

your hebrew is backwards you dumb cunt,just like your views

Everyone is worried about Iran getting nukes. Yet they completely ignore the fact that the real nuclear threat from Islam will come from Pakistan who has had them for decades. The paki ISI will get the fissionable material to other Sunni wahabbists and perhaps even functioning devices. This is what people should be worried about. They probably have already accomplished the above by the way. Also, they don’t care about winning a conventional war - thier goal will be to simply decapitate the US which they could easily do with only several weapons. DC, NY and perhaps TX to turn off oil refinement would be enough to tank global markets.

This is coming, 5 to 10 years, tops.

>"they have weapons of mass destruction"
hmmm... where have heard this before?

Working for JIDF must be a massive blackpill

>They sit on line for their shift work and change shifts.
================they sit and get fat====================================

>They look at our threads and respond to them all day.
================they cuck themselves everyday==========================

>They go home...we are still in their fucking heads but they think that they are inside ours.
================they dream of us every moment==========================

>They know =we= are everywhere.
================we are everything they want to be========================

>They know that the ones are visible are like less than 1% of our true numbers.
================they fear what they can't see============================

>They actually believe they are global victims and innocent of wrong doing.
................................AND THEY WILL NEVER BE THE CHOSEN RACE......................

>we can't let the middle east defend itself against Israhell

Attached: 1555345337912.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

you stupid fucking mutts are 100% going to die for Israel.
MIGA

Pakistan has nukes

Wouldn't mind hezbollah being eliminated but a stable Iran is good for the region.