Attached: end.png (804x414, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibviz.com/
thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

Attached: 1551014152519.png (652x566, 673K)

How many days does that verse say in numbers?

Jokes on him, I calculated his location and have a exotic matter salted nuke that in theory will actually damage higher order r-states.

Jesus is doomed.

I'm already here

Every kike and POC should be removed from white countries

>t. Pedo goat fucker

>t. Pedo goat fucker
Shouldn't you be busy fucking little choirboys, you disgusting kike?

Have sex

Tldr of their website. How do they plot this countdown.

Are you the same retarded Spaniard that posted that bullshit countdown?

>scrolling
>stop
>check thread creation time
>check the amount of replies
>check how fast the replies generate in relation to how engaging the topic is
>realize im dealing with satanic faggots
>hide thread
>rinse and repeat
Its not even fun anymore, its like watching children pine for attention.

Attached: tenor.gif (244x200, 228K)

This countdown ended few days ago and they just restarted it. Check the archive.

He came to heal the sick.

Wrong.

>Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

>Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Just by predicting you made certain that it was not that date.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHRISTKEKS BTFO

You should slit your wrists vertically and horizontally

Not sure how you came to that conclusion that but Christ doesn't come back until the end of the Battle of Armegeddon

This site has a count down a week ago and it ended, they're farming for hits the here and for ad rev perhaps?

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

Mathew 24:36

The bullshit countdown. Doo da doo dooo. Do da doo do do.

Yet another christian gets deceived into a falsehood by Yaldabaoth. Remember: He will be punished for believing what his god told him.

honestly there have been so many 'prophecies' or 'days' where it was supposed to happen but didn't that I've just given up

it's all nothing..

it's never going to truly happen

Christians will not aknowledge this, furthermore they will pretend this isn’t like it really is described in the bible and will lie through their teeth.

God deceives people:
Many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many
Matthew 24:5 - Notice that they will come "in his name" meaning that he sent them himself.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
2 Thessalonians 2:11 - Again, god is the one sending the delusion.

And if the prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. Ezekiel 14:9 - Literally he sends himself the lies to the prophets and then punishes them for being false prophets.

Now, let's have a look at this website: bibviz.com/

The bible is, as you can see in this website, a heap of contradictions, god will say something in one sentence in a page and then he will claim the opposite some pages further forward, he could also claim a different thing.

In short: This god lies, he deceives people, and does so constantly, he sends false prophets and false christs and constantly, with his power, deceives believers into false doctrines that he does not approve of, and when the victim has been deceived, the victim gets punished. The bible itself lies, as it is contradictory, and it is an amalgam of false doctrines that, if were they to be believed, would subject you to punishment for having believed a lie.

Attached: 004.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Jesus was, in all likelihood, one of the deceived false prophets, a false Christ, he came, did many miracles, preached the "good news" and then, God had him snuffed while pretending this was some salvific act on the part of Jesus (this was part of the deceit).

Matthew 16:28 - "Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

Matthew 24:34 - So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

Obviously, in spite of christian lies and manipulations, Jesus was to come soon after his death to rescue the believers and rapture them into heaven, this was to be the second coming, not in an unknonw far away age, but in an unknown inminent day, it was about to happen. It never happened. He was a false prophet, he got deceived by god, got snuffed and by means of his "sacrifice" he deceived an incredible ammount of people. All of this with the power of god acting for the deceit. Showing off miracles, the story tell us, even a resurrection.

It is a god of darkness, very obviously, a demonic god, you wondered why christians would not aknowledge lack of evidence? Try having them aknowledge this, and see yourself fail miserably. It boogles the mind how this religion, this devil worship, passes as a most holy thing among people and is considered a noble religion while occultists and devil worshippers get the bad press.

Attached: 1483987900558.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Typical of haters of God to spin the Word in such a way using sociology and intriguing language so that the Word seems to speak evil.

Your time will come. I’m afraid I’m not a great Christian and I will not pray for you.

>Massive wall of text
>No-one is reading it
Why do the Jewish cocksuckers always do this?

When Jesus returns the world will not expect it but everyone on earth will know and will finally see and hear his message. You will know when Christ returns.

Surely this time it will be true!

Attached: 1544425091514.jpg (1600x924, 220K)

You must have read it, kike, since you called me a jew.

>Typical of haters of God to spin the Word in such a way using sociology and intriguing language so that the Word seems to speak evil.
>Christians will not aknowledge this, furthermore they will pretend this isn’t like it really is described in the bible and will lie through their teeth.

I hope he plays Madison Square Garden this tour.

OP, you should pray for the grace of wisdom and sight. There are no contradictions. Everything is meaningful. Pray, spiritual vision is necessary for many things in it. You might also have a look at the orthodox study Bible , it goes deeper than most others. It is a story on at least three levels. You are talking about only the first level, and it implies strongly that you are stuck currently with superficial human physicality focused interpretations. The physical body itself is a delusion, in some senses. Christ will teach you how to overcome it, and the teachings become much mode clear once you can SEE. pray and ask God!

*Comes to spew lies like mad to see if god deludes me*

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

The two fat black women in the back are laughing at the whites

I’m trying to help, brother. I’m not lying. There is a spiritual reality, also. Taste and see!

>meaning that he sent them himself.
That's not what it means. It means they are liars. Learn to read.

*tells lies in jewish*

Attached: 17e.jpg (680x513, 27K)

NO MAN WILL KNOW THE DAY NOR THE HOUR

He's a shill, he shows up in any thread that mentions Christianity 24/7.

please end clown world already

this user gets it anyone who actually thinks he was really is completely retarded

>Anime poster attempting to lead others astray
You're scum and your comprehension is non existant

Mark 13 KJV
4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? 5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 7And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. 8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

32 BUT OF THAT DAY AND THAT HOUR KNOWETH NO MAN, NO, NOT THE ANGELS WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN, NEITHER THE SON, BUT THE FATHER.

>christian denying the obvious and pretending nothing happened

I wish you had shame.

based

>why we might have a reason for doubt
I don't think that says what you think it says

this theory BTFO by based bart ehrman in about 30 seconds every time he does a debate

Jesus is an AI space alien

Nice projection heathen, discord tranny, atheist, or whatever you have Chosen to be. You are a fool, who cant understand simple text. If I warn of an imposter does mean I sent it?

as long as you can tell the date, its not happening, sun goes dark, magnetic poles fuck watches, no power, only then the end comes

Pretty cool

It's a Stratfor Poster

Just ignore it

ah fuck better take a shower then

But I'm seeing John Wick on Wednesday! I've already bought the tickets!

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." - Matthew 24,36 ESV

Are you jut pretending to be retarded or are you truly this heretical? Stop tarnishing the remaining respect the world has for christianity, it is bad enough already.

Attached: 1551430645849.jpg (807x659, 42K)

but christ is with you at alltimes :3

He is a myth. His dad was a Jewish invention. Tuck you fear mongering Christ cuck.

He very cleary says the imposter comes in his name.

I'm not sure why are you surpised at this coming from the jew religion.

It's a Greek Religion.

David is Homer's Achilles

>It's a Greek Religion

I know many greeks called Rabbi Yoshua ben Yusuf.

It says INRI

Which is Iēsous

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum

he's not coming. he gave up cuz he wouldn't find anyone worthy

What does the bible say regarding the nationality of Jesus? I mean, I know the god of the jews lies, so yeah, maybe he was greek or german. Glad you agree with me that the god of the bible lies and whatever is written there is fucking fake.

You crazy fucks say that at least 10 times a year.

Can’t wait anons, I gotta come clean though, I’ve been fapping to some gay shit again, I’m sorry guys.

Cringe

Attached: 1555633796641m.jpg (1024x958, 57K)

That was just the sign. The action happens 1260 days later, so just under 2 years to go.

One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.

-------What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions

thenazareneway.com/likeness_of_our_saviour.htm

His own disciples call Him the Son of God- He raiseth the dead and cureth all manner of diseases. A man of stature somewhat tall, and comely, with very reverent countenance, such as the beholders may both love and fear, his hair of (the colour of) the chestnut, full ripe, plain to His ears, whence downwards it is more orient and curling and wavering about His shoulders. In the midst of His head is a seam or partition in His hair, after the manner of the Nazarenes. His forehead plain and very delicate; His face without spot or wrinkle, beautified with a lovely red; His nose and mouth so formed as nothing can be reprehended; His beard thickish, in colour like His hair, not very long, but forked; His look innocent and mature; His eyes grey, clear, and quick- In reproving hypocrisy He is terrible; in admonishing, courteous and fair spoken; pleasant in conversation

This happens not to be the bible.

jesus has come and gone many times. we are not worthy. the fact christcucks are still here, shows they are not worthy.

Calm down Shlomo

Matthew 24:36

Based af

Is it possible to delay Christ’s return indefinitely by predicting every day?

No we need Jesus to come back right now in fact shit is getting real bad

no one knows the time or hour and yesterday it was 3 hours.

repent turn and sin no more.

Things are fine here and very little Jesus worship going on

you need to report off-topic threads

Maschallah

How long will he be staying this time?
I'd like to spear him good... if you catch my drift ;^)

Attached: c09.jpg (1599x1600, 451K)

>this shit again
I've been alive long enough to know nothing fun or interesting ever happens. Nice Try.

Attached: Picture_7.png (236x246, 17K)

Thats not going to happen.

Maybe he can explain why got when to utter SHIT

what language the Septuagint and New Testament written in??

16 These things understood not his disciples at the first: but when Jesus was glorified, then remembered they that these things were written of him, and that they had done these things unto him.

17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.

18 For this cause the people also met him, for that they heard that he had done this miracle.

19 The Pharisees therefore said among themselves, Perceive ye how ye prevail nothing? behold, the world is gone after him.

>20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast:

21 The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would see Jesus.

22 Philip cometh and telleth Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip tell Jesus.

23 And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.

hmmm that is a strange response

20 "Arius, king of the Spartans, to Onias the high priest, greeting. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Jews that they are brethren and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare; 23 we on our part write to you that your cattle and your property belong to us, and ours belong to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you accordingly."

Attached: 1324134325.png (466x299, 184K)

I hope not, I haven't gotten baptized yet!!

>inb4 jewish psy-op

i'm pretty sure the Maccabees were a group of warriors as well and would not rely on such guile and have a code of Honor

tfw 95% of religion stems from one the difference is cultural and lost more with each new generation and "polytheism" is just Nephilim and Fallen Angels
>prove me wrong
Pro-Tip you may find yourself unable to

Attached: 5134132412.png (500x454, 107K)

23 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

Attached: 1556743457061.jpg (480x480, 23K)

False flag incoming

False Flags abound and surround you the REAL happening is removal from causation and reaction of flags of falsity aka LIFE

Attached: 1556135033165.png (720x720, 907K)

Today, like every day, countless children will die agonizing deaths from starvation and disease, and Jesus can't be bothered to show up and save them. Why care for his arrival in two days, except to maybe mock an impotent "God"?

did you just come here from a game of thrones subreddit? im impressed very epic my bro.

>literally who talks about literally who
OP BTFO

Christ will return, but it is something that will simply just happen. When or where will not be predicted by anybody, most especially not by some goofy countdown clock website lmao. How stupid and delusional you'd have to be to believe out of everybody who exists or has ever existed God would choose to specifically stroke your little ego or groups ego by letting you be the ones to predict the second coming of Christ. Why the fuck would God need anybody to "predict" it in the first place?

And after 2 years nothing happening you make something else up