Why do girls chimp out because I refuse to cum in them?

During sex I told this girl nut on her back and she just went loco, said she was on the pill and how I'm being a douche by not trusting her or some shit but I told her I don't trust this shit and being practical about it is the responsible thing to do.
Why are girls so stupid? Do they really think it's 100% guaranteed they won't get pregnant? How childish. Didn't even give me a straight answer when I asked her when she took the pill. lol at men and women not being mindful while having sex and then gett mad when the girl gets pregnant for no fucking reason.

Attached: jaD5ltJ.png (640x640, 675K)

i prefer to nut on their stomachs

Nothing beats a deepthroat swallowing, done right they don't even taste it. No mess and I get a warm wet hole to cum in.

just nut inside like a man and refuse to pay if she wants child support.

based and niggerpilled

That's not the responsible decision to make. I'm a man, not a nigger who leaves aside his mind for temporary pleasure.

I prefer cumming deep inside their pussy

This is the right answer

White guys need to cream pie again

I had one take the pill in front of me and tell me other men told her they would strap her down and coat hanger her if she didn't.
All this without me asking.
Point being I think they are insulted that you don't want to risk it "I bet if he thought I was hot enough he wouldn't care"

t. nigger

This. As a black man of color, I can't even remember how many jewish bbc-lusting chicks I made pregnant this year alone. No child support here ofcourse.

So there's no such thing as personal responsibility in female logic?

So, I've read things like that many times now, mainly from Americans.
The question I have is: Why aren't you idiots fucking with condoms?

Ah the old “I’m on the pill” bullshit.
Next thing you know $600 is missing from your paychecks.

I am no expert on the pill, but it has to be taken for a few days at least to have an effect and be taken at roughly the same time of day every day. So a girl plopping one into her mouth before you, doesn't mean anything.

>Expects females to think logically
>retarded

Wear a rubber, dude.

Generally it seems in my own direct personal experience they often have a "good is good if it's good for me"
If they want a baby they want a baby and if they don't they don't.

Probally so they can #metoo you and save the evidence user. Bitches probally have freezers full of ziplock semen bags in alphabetical order so in case you get rich they can steal your money.

Never trust bitches.

>bases nig exterminating the jews n shieet
Get 'em back for that shit they pulled in Egypt, Jamal.

lol, most of the time nothing happens. I got a massage parlour girl pregnant. I got a korean foreign student pregnant and i met her parents (lol) and the i abandoned her. I saw her mom a year later and she was drunk and looked extremely rough like i had destroyed her life. Got an egyptian girl pregnant back in highschool and she didnt even say anything about child support.

This

Homosexuals detected

Attached: image.jpg (900x812, 231K)

nice fantasy blogpost, memeflag

Do you have anything to take? I mean they can't get blood from a stone

Its hardwired into them. Its also hardwired into real men to want to nut into and conquer every woman they see but you are just a closet faggot so you dont feel that urge to be a man of power.

Attached: thisguyfucks.jpg (600x325, 36K)

Not that pill, he's talking about Plan B (the emergency contraceptive).

>Homosexuals
They're called called faggots or gays. Go back to leftypol

no, not really. Barebacking women without fear is one of the benefits of having nothing to lose.

i didnt even finish reading the post, im rolling my dice baby! love having warm places to cum.

ill turn that bitch into a mayo packet

Attached: 155265695995.jpg (595x452, 63K)

Most be nice. Here my wages would be garnished and if I missed a court date I would have a record too, and ever after for life if I got pulled over Instead of a ticket, thank you sir, it would be a search and a rundown.
Were they illegals without status, thus afraid to go to court or is it just different in Canada.

The pull out method reduces the chance of pregnancy by 70%. That still means 3 times “nut on her back” equals 1 time “cum in pussy”.

Overall, who cares. Just knock one of them fat roasties up.

Gonna take my horse to the old town road..gonna ride till I can't no more.

Well, that's fucking idiotic. Plan B seriously fucks up your hormones and you should never take it if you don't have to.
Here in Austria, if you buy Plan B, you have to take the pill in front of the apothecary, to prevent this shit in particular.

you seem like a trashy scumbag. no offense of course. sounds like youre proud of what a scumbag you are.

i'm on neatbux and have various rackets to supplement my income so spend most of the day reading and meeting girls in the street for muh dik. Since most whites have abandoned vancouver, i feel like i have the city to myself, so meeting foreign girls is incredibly easy.

I'm going to open a massage parlour when i have enough money saved.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 12.08.12 AM.png (1274x564, 68K)

>The pull out method reduces the chance of pregnancy by 70%

More like 96%

Females lack basic awareness and most of them are willing to rawdog a stranger if they're on pills. No wonder STDs skyrocket.

And the most nigger comment goes to the leaf.

Again...

Attached: 1556162873716.jpg (511x671, 41K)

Yeah, and then the state forces you to become a slave for the thot.

Honestly if he is white who cares? keep doing it

If I visited Prague or Olomouc, how do you approach Czech girls without appearing like a sex tourist?

If you're married or in a committed long term relationship with someone you trust then it's worth the risk of going in bare.
If it's someone you don't fully trust and aren't prepared to marry, then wrap that shit up, because no orgasm is worth the risk of fathering a child you don't want.

yeah, that's probably an accurate judgement. I just dont understand why anyone wants to play by the rules anymore.

Attached: muhgook.png (1266x596, 59K)

Easy money. If they're getting mad, it's just cause they want to rope you in and make you pay for child support.

They like the feel of it, and knowing that your sperm can live inside her for days.

I just think it's hilarious how stereotypical it is.

Most guys don't jump straight to saying fuck child support lmao

Condoms don't fit on my monsterously large corn-fed American dong

What faggot doesn’t nut directly inside her womb like in a hentai? You’re basically masturbating if you pull out.

Also, she’s freaking out because women literally get a chemical rush from absorbing your DNA. They’re like succubuses.

I prefer speaking classy when calling out certain things, it's a southern thing, you would know that if your flag wasn't actually an Israeli flag.

For instance, some would say your nation is the product of race mixing, I would rather refer to it as the epitomy of miscegenation.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

It's true. I am always too wide for Durex.

It’s 73% effective in the real world. 96% in perfect use, which is not happening in 99% of users.

Attached: 743F0CAB-7661-4C09-A321-D13AFD48C645.jpg (451x604, 103K)

You see your child support go to liquor and drugs and their new boyfriends and you say fuck it there is nothing I can do.
You think a fucking idiot is going to spend it on the child? They brag about how much they get, pawn the kid to their parents and continue being stupid

Because she was on the pill.
They are known for destroying the frontal lobe. Giving women multiple personality disorders.

Attached: 1461776847509.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

White people enjoy being slaves I guess user. They don't even defend their nation and send their daughters to schools with animals because it's the rules lmao

A true Southerner would never call a gay person a homosexual. The same way we don't say, african-American; either just blacks or niggers.

Why would you worry about getting her pregnant?
She can't get pregnant from anal - even if you nut inside her.

I've raw dogged hundreds of bitches. No fucks given. You probally are raising my kid Kek that attitude is why the white race is being out bred.

by not nutting in her you are telling her she isn't wife or mother material.

Based leaf. Truly a chad among betas. Do you say that you are a muslim or any other kind of oppressed minority to them?

Attached: 0YImwGfQoQg.jpg (520x924, 158K)

mayo packet...shit this is the reason i love pol

>In the case of 6 month old Tyrone, user you ARE the father!

Couchsurfer meetups

Show flag. I've always liked the term, for some reason it just seems more offensive and i thoroughly enjoy big words.

These stats usually show the chanche of a healthy couple getting a baby after a year of fucking weekly

>Show flag

They never fucking do, do they?

Check #s
Fair enough then. Carry on

ive been pulling out for 10 years. Hell i even pulled out shot my load then put it right back in. Either im completely sterile or dudes cant helpthemselves and dont know how to control their ejaculation

Exsqueeze me?
This user does. Check #s

>having any interaction at all with women who are hormonally unstable

If she's your GF tell her to get off the pill, if she's some rando slut obviously not nutting in her was the right choice.
As for your question she probably likes the way it feels when you cum inside her (duh, that's why she's on the pill) and the whole reason she went through all the effort of organizing for you to fuck her was to get that feeling - so when you didn't give it to her it was like a big slap in the face (and that's a good thing).

no, they all want to fuck a white chad and since there aren't any other white chads around, you can pretty much fuck any chicks. Not an exaggeration. We have one of the highest foreign student population and they all want to ride the white pole before they go home.

I look like pic related but less fit.

Attached: someguy.jpg (735x675, 51K)

Is this the power of low IQ?

but user she couldd just abort it? silly boy she wants the nutt

>refuse to pay if she wants child support.
Won't they send you to prison for that?

Bros, learn how to make Plan B smoothies anytime you nut in a random chick. Keep Plan B on hand, make smoothie. Bitches love smoothies.

I did this for a while in my twenties, if you go to the gym a lot and are tall having a job doesn't even matter really

maybe sex doesn't belong outside of commited relationships.

I always make sure to pull out, clamber up her body and turn her head to one side. Then I spunk directly into her ear canal in the hope she gets an ear infection.

Well thats was unexpected. I thought because of SJW in unis no one is ever thinking about this.

You're part of the problem, larper. You're not Genghis.

i want to romance scam some of them, but dont know how to do it. I read stories from singapore and HK about how guys will scam them on the internet for 1M+ and i wuold love to do the same thing, but dont know exactly what to tell them. I get a lot of attention from them and feel like i am wasting my youth by not scamming them for big money that i can use to start a business.

Proud southerners are the only respectable "meme" flags on here aren't they. Not sure that should even be a meme flag desu.

How old are you? 10?

>Either im completely sterile

That is a very plausible thing. Around 30% of men are completely sterile or have problems to conceive. It is more likely you fall into that area than that your 10yrs of roastie pull out has prevented pregnancies.

I just wish it was the 3rd national CSA flag. The rebel flag is fine, but inaccurate.

the students in Vancouver are all foreigners from China and Korea that are taking STEM subjects and Latina/Japanese/Saudi sloots that are here learning English in scammy language schools. None of them are SJWs.

Pic related is what most of them look like.

Attached: typicalasian.jpg (850x1131, 158K)

the best are when its some woman on the show for the 8th time. and she still doesnt figure out who the real father is

>including people not using method correctly in your statistics of whether or not a method works

If you don't cum in her you don't cum in her.
What do you think happens? The little spermbros swim through the pores on her back and get her pregnant?
NO! If she gets pregnant it's because you didn't pull out.

My advice is a lot of medical students take their board exams in Vancouver (Just in case) at least the Taiwanese ones do. String them along

I cant stop laughing... this was the only correct answer

True, the chart says that a couple will have a 15% chance of avoiding pregnancy over 1yr with no birth control method.

Still, if you have a gf and have a healthy sexual relationship with her, there is a 27% chance of prgenancy in 1yr of relationship with the pull out method alone (absent any other method).

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or stupid.

Attached: EA0EF7A6-4635-4168-A880-2399D0ABBD30.jpg (1023x682, 80K)

You sound like you have't tried it, it works.

I nutted inside a girl saturday, didnt even ask if she on the pill, best orgasm tho

I'm someone who's regularly used the pull out method, and semi regularly used the rhythm method, without pregnancy.
There's no "chance" to it, it's not like rolling a dice, you're either too retarded to do it correctly or you're not.

That may be the prettiest flag ever. I feel like I should know that but I didn't

>Encouraging nigger behavior

JUST

Sex is meant to get a girl pregnant. If you don't get her pregnant, you're doing it wrong.

It's good that there is a possibility that you made another Norwegian. Cheers bro!