Hi anons!

Hi anons!
19 year old female here.
I was just wondering if guys find it annoying/stupid/boring, etc if a girl asks them out/confesses her feelings.
How would you react in that situation?

Attached: IMG_20190907_103746.jpg (736x769, 44K)

I dont think its annoying, stupid, or boring. Why does that matter?
Im not an elementary schooler who thinks "ohh she beat me to it!"
Lmao

If its a girl i like then i will agree to her date. If i dont like her or know her enough then i will politely decline.

Guys are way nore polite, when rejecting a girl. But, if you are an ugly duckling and you go for the jock, which is most likely the case, be ready to be made fun of, if you have mutual friends. If strangers, he will most likely be just acceptinf or politely decline.

Check your calendar. This isn't 1950. I would accept it as perfectly normal social behavior (except that modest me would be a bit surprised and delighted that a girl was attracted to me)

Only guys with extremely fragile masculinity.

>confesses feelings
Imagine being a dude thinking about videogames during school lunch with friends. Suddenly a girl you have seen maybe twice per year appears out of nowhere and blurts something about loving you. Now that is maximum awkward situation (zoomer speak: max cringe).
>ask them out
Now thats way more acceptable and doesnt scare anybody. Do that instead. First step is to get his number. Or facebook. Or snapchat. Or whatever zoomers use these days.

Attached: ask him on date.jpg (600x881, 220K)

Thank you guys, I'll give it a shot :)

>Imagination
WHY DO GIRLS THINK IT'S OKAY TO SAY 'I hate to ask you this...'
bitch go kill yourself I have autism if you say you hate to ask me this then I WILL ASSUME YOU HATE TO ASK ME THINGS. WHY WOULD YOU, WITHOUT EXPLAINING, GO UP TO A GUY AND TELL HIM YOU HATE TO ASK HIM ALONG TO THIS THING YOURE ASKING HIM ALONG TO
I'd autism rage so hard she'd probably wouldn't want me anymore...but why say you hate to ask WHEN YOU DO NOT ACTUALLY HATE TO ASK.
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO TALK AROUND THE POINT THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE

Not OP but what about determining the relationship? Is it a conversation that guys avoid? Would I look boring/annoying/clingy if I ask about it?

Attached: e5bbbc0ae3cab9b479ed3325728a62f8.jpg (1080x1996, 403K)

Very autistic, but if reeeeed in real life probably quite impressive. Even for the girl asking.

I much prefer the second picture where she mumbles, it's honest and real and I wouldn't be able to say no at all.

Majority of men dont care about anything as long as their basic needs are met (hunger, libido, vidia). Its social norm that its womans responsibility to talk about emotional nonsense like relationship status, monogamy, ideal number of babies, marriage date or outright holding sex hostage until he meets her parents.

Tldr ask him how many gfs he currently has and if he says zero say
>wrong! you have one gf: me :3

Attached: guys-really-live-in-apartments-like-this-and-dont-see-38626415.png (500x522, 121K)

Guys avoid it because if I were to bring it up too early, she'll get put off and won't have sex with me. It'd be better to risk being a one night stand and having sex than risk ending up with no sex.
If you want to understand guys, just imagine desperately wanting sex with that guy and imagine how you would react if you were forced to ask if it's a relationship or not. Suddenly there's a divide, if he says yes then it's guaranteed sex, if he says no then it's guaranteed no sex...it's too large a risk

it's both social convention aswell as a risk for guys to determine relationship status.

Guys really really like pussy.

I just lie, tell you I care and know I can do pretty much anything I want to you since you're hooked. Even the slightest hint I give you I am not happy will have you on your knees begging me not to leave.

Keep it simple, one of my favorite memories is my little wife saying "you're cute and I like you". I always had a girlfriend growing up. We would hang outs lot until a girl would just kiss me. Like OH! That's what's going on here. Then we were dating.

B-but, I'm not t-that confident to say something li-like that...

Smells like a virgin in here

Bend over sweetie

Attached: virtual life.jpg (1574x1165, 395K)

Jesus christ dont do this OP unless you're in middle school this comes atraight out of an incel roman

Not sure this situation ever even happens. Wouldn't mind it. But then again, I don't know any women so it would be weird if some random one asked me out. I feel the same way about asking some random girl out.

Attached: 1562967717449.png (430x720, 309K)

i thought this was impossible until recently. a girl confessed to me a few months later when my feelings for her died off and i politely declined her and told not to be awkward in my presence from then on. she actually didnt reply at all and we met only once since then, and exchanged a couple of words. thats all.

fuck off tranny

you know women exist irl, right?

yea and they don't ask how to pick up guys on the internet, but delusional trannies looking for (you's) do.

Pretty sure I both have a vagina AND asked Jow Forums how to talk to a guy. Nice try tho.

but you aren't a real female and never will be, tranny.

You made my day, really. Never been called a tranny before, thank you for that.

Funniest shit ever! Thanks for making my day lmao

No. It's not something that happens often and might be initially awkward but it is no different from a guy confessing to a girl.