How to get white gf pussy as a brown Filipino guy? How does white pussy compare to Asian pussy?

How to get white gf pussy as a brown Filipino guy? How does white pussy compare to Asian pussy?

Attached: CD8FC000-5BF9-437B-9E1E-152E2175D83E.jpg (183x275, 7K)

dress act and say you are black

Jesus, people are so fucking self conscious these days. What happened to the men of this generation that they all act like scared little children?
I'm so sick of these threads constantly popping up, "how to get gf," having to give out the same advice ad nauseum.
You want a white girlfriend? Go talk to white girls.

The absolute state of this board, holy shit.

Based. I don't know what else you want to hear op, just go out and talk to white girls.

Don't be brown, sorry OP, but the fact is that you have a disadvantage because of your ethnicity.
As an Asian man, you will, according to the statistics, have a very hard time getting a white woman at all, let alone the one you really want. My advice is to be fit and work on your personality, seriously. Most people perceive Asian guys to be fucking nerds, which is often true. So, challenge the stereotypes and don't act like a fucking geek.You might just have some luck.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-05 173502.png (504x393, 43K)

Is this the girl from species movie?

The meme charts have won the war against not being a pussy
And speak of the devil
lol

White girls are bottom tier when it comes to being suitable partners.

Stick to your own, trust me on this. White girls have nothing to offer

Most boys aren't growing up with the right male influences they need.

flips shouldn't exist

Maybe op should try dating Eastern European and Irish girls, Irish girls are apparently more open to asian guys Try Irish girls?

Dress like a gang member, make your car look like a toykyo drift car, learn martial arts, bait some troubke beat up some people, take off with their girl, keep her in check, try shooting up the house while checking closets to put the fear in her as it makes white girls. Just make sure to pass yourself off as some sort of asian. She will think your chinese

Also if you get a white girl make sure you have things to break and flip out for some reason first thing in the morning 28 days a month before she opens her gangster mouth and starts stuff. Make sure she has like 20 bucks in her pocket to

*maybe only 10 dollars. She knows were to get more

I agree. These loser guys are in love with ideals. So fucking pathetic. Questions like these should not even be allowed because all it takes is a 1 minute Google search and the answers are laid out.

>latinas rating black men at -16%
I've seen more latinas going after black guys than going after latinos

You have to account that the people that use OKC are either trash or desperate

So you have the worst in guys and the best in girls from each race.

No!!! You have to do something that might implement them as the responsible party like breaking into your own car then hold them hostage. No one will miss them for days if at all usually

Be a musician

I've seen the opposite. Only "latinas" that tend to go for them are part black themselves like from the Dominican republic

What's wrong with dating your own women? Not being a bigot, but Filipino women are really qt

I wish I had one :(

their vaginas are black

>their vaginas are black
It's all pink in the inside, user

Asian pussy is probably better and the women are way more feminine. You are retarded. Also stay away from our women

>Also stay away from our women
Seconded.

Op needs to relax. You don't see me going to the Philippines and fucking every girl I see. Because believe me. I could.

I'm assuming that OP is American, so that might be a bit difficult. UK women aren't exactly the desirable type anyway.

I'm sure the internet results don't correlate perfectly to the real world results but it's pretty close I'd say. People don't find Asian men attractive, that's pretty common knowledge.

>Our women

Coming from a couple of plebs that don't even have their own. Sad!