Where can I find a long term partner as an autistic girl?

Where can I find a long term partner as an autistic girl?

Attached: 1568655673248.jpg (894x894, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/autismspectrumdisorder.html
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/autism-spectrum-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352928
autismspeaks.org/what-autism
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml
cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html
i0.wp.com/www.metdaan.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Screenshot_28-1.png?w=924&ssl=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anywhere
/thread

>Where can I find a long term partner as an autistic...
Driving into a ditch is just as optimistic a prospect.

>... girl?
Oh, shit, uh... conventions, probably.

How autistic? In what way?

Real autism or internet "autism"?

I can't read some social situations but I'm not bad at it deciphering them in general. There are times where I would not like to talk though. I have a few stimming reflexes. A lot of my friends would describe me as silly.

You're not autistic
You have no idea how bad autists have it, because they themselves don't comprehend
honestly your just a normal girl trying to be special and you can get guys literally anywhere. ANYWHERE. I'm a guy, I can't find girls for shit. That's the difference. You have it easy.

I can fuck you if you want. Also will spend with you more than week if i find out your autism isnt so severe to make me mad.

How good can you suck dick? If you haven’t had yourself on a banana and send a link

Ok sorry

I dont want to fuck. I want a long term partner

We can have both.

lmao retard

This is exactly why I have decided to ask this question. All men want to use me for fucking and that's all the interaction they will ever want out of me.

I am only allowed to have sex after marriage sorry

Also fellow fem autist here. Have a long term partner. Whoever you choose needs to have patience I'll say that. It's definitely hard work sometimes but it's nice having someone you don't have to mask around.

Dumb autistic retard

Autism is a broad disorder encompassing a variety of abnormal (but generally harmless) traits and ticks, and varies in terms of severity and effectiveness. What she's describing are very mild, but also common, traits for people on the ASD. And that goes without mentioning how autistic traits have been shown to be gender-based (at least to a certain degree), and tends to play out differently if you're biologically male or female.

Attached: batman-domestic-abuse-series.jpg (1400x700, 125K)

You too

Based

I am autistic. Mildly apparently so. Truth to be told, autism is not on a spectrum, mild autism is literally no autism and it shouldn't be treated as such. Biggest trauma of my childhood was being confronted that I was different and wrong and hard to deal with, that's what mom kept saying, and yet no one else ever thought of me as wrong. At most quiet. My best friend didn't notice I had autistic tendencies until we hung out for years, and I'm still not sure if it's because I hid it so well or because I am not that autistic. the diagnosis mild autism is more harmful than helpful and should not be used when we are considering people who have autistic tendencies.

You'll find a guy as soon as you talk to one.

>I am autistic
were you diagnosed or not? you say it yourself, mild autism is not autism.
>Biggest trauma of my childhood was being confronted that I was different and wrong and hard to deal with, that's what mom kept saying, and yet no one else ever thought of me as wrong.
are you sure your mom is not just manipulative and controlling?

I can't believe you're getting elitist about the title of autist.

>I am autistic. Mildly apparently so.
- medlineplus.gov/autismspectrumdisorder.html
- mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/autism-spectrum-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20352928
- autismspeaks.org/what-autism
- nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml
- cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html

It's called "autism SPECTRUM disorder" because it, by nature, is a spectrum of debilitations that changes in levels depending on the patient. Some mild, some severe. It's a gradient with lighter and darker areas, like many else in the mental health ball pit. And to myopically narrow it down to a select few traits and define the entire disorder as such is disingenuous to your own disorder, a complete misunderstanding of how it works, harmful to those who suffer it (especially those on the severe side of the gamut), inaccurate as general mental health and illness misconceptions tend to be, and (at the very least) playing into the No True Scotsman fallacy.

>Biggest trauma of my childhood was being confronted that I was different and wrong and hard to deal with, that's what mom kept saying, and yet no one else ever thought of me as wrong.
Autism and trauma almost have nothing to do with each other, and any evidence research has found linking the two tend to either be more of an after effect kind of thing, or correlated via other means (ex.: children with autistic traits are likely to have adverse childhood experiences, ex.: bullying, that can lead to traumas that are separate but barely related). Traits found in PTSD, and other traumatic disorders, however are very easily confused, even by professionals, with autistic-like traits; especially in young patients.

Q u r i k y

Open tinder and pick whoever seems best to you.

>I am a guy
>I cannot get a gf
This thread was not about your problems you fucking narcissist

Okay, autistic male here, at this moment I'm trying to turn my brain around and re-program it so I can have a better life. I know what you're going through albeit not the exact same or at the same level.

You do have to put in some work. I don't care if you get these sources legally or illegally but this is what I've found that can help you:

- Bodylanguage for Dummies
- The Definitive Guide to Bodylanguage by Allan Pease
Men hardly notice bodylanguage but if you can get connected with your own body and show some signs or read some signs from a man then you're increasing your chances. Also, don't be afraid to touch a man on the upper arm when you want his attention or when you give him a compliment.

- The Assertiveness Workbook
Just to learn what is appropriate to say, when to say no, how to say no, and being up front with what you want because sometimes noises and looks don't work regardless if you're on the spectrum or not.

I don't have books on clothing for women. What I have found were images of women's body types: i0.wp.com/www.metdaan.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Screenshot_28-1.png?w=924&ssl=1

Find out which body type your are and dress the parts that are small in a bright way and the parts that are large in a dark way. For example: If you have a pear-shaped body (big hips, small bust). Dress with a bright top and perhaps a necklace, and put on dark pants and no belt or purse. That way, you balance out the visual weight. Dress in clothing that is your size, not larger or smaller. Don't listen to the folks saying that it will shrink in the laundry, they just wash their clothing ridiculously high.

Exercise. Yes, I'm afraid so. You don't have to go all out 100% the first day and become all muscely. But if you sit around all day, hoping for someone to talk to you, it might be better if you feel and look fit. No need to over do it, just start making a simple habit out of it and go from there.

Cont.

Check your blood for vitamin levels. My life changed after I got my B12 shots. It took a year to get my energy and focus back and I can withstand most bright light and smells now as well with little headaches.

Do go out and look appealing and approachable. Men nowadays are afraid of being accused of rape or getting a massively harsh rejection. We don't mind when it's just a 'no' or 'I'm sorry, I'm not interested' because it's always better then being yelled or laughed at. That's just cruel.

If you don't like the bar scene, go to some events or try speeddates. Look for places where a person like you would hang out to find a guy like you.