Can/will a dentist fix this?

I'm 18, a couple of years ago I briefly mentioned to a dentist that I wasn't sure if my overbite was a problem and they shot it down saying nothing was wrong. At this point my bottom and top molars still met, even though my front teeth spilled over. I woke up this morning and can very clearly feel the front of my bottom molars in the grooves of my top molars. Can or even will a dentist revert or halt this? I don't live in burgerland and there are dentists that bulk bill, but I also think many are faggot boomer retards who will think obvious malocclusion that doesn't occur in any wild large land vertebrates is normal and healthy or ethnics who would not feel something was wrong until your teeth were actively falling out. My side profile looks subhuman, should I even bother seeing a dentist? Is there anything I can do at home at 18 that isn't cope?

Attached: howbad4.jpg (4296x2167, 656K)

Attached: howbad3.png (1373x731, 1.32M)

Yeah, there's this thing called a MARA appliance.

you must wait 27 seconds before posting an image reply

Attached: howbad2.png (1012x657, 810K)

braces or orthognathic surgery depending on how bad it is. I had that, but it wasn't that bad. A year of braces fixed the problem.

Attached: howbad.png (1400x1287, 2.35M)

how bad is this?

the braces or surgery?

the photos I posted. what do they require as treatment?

do you buy these and put them on, or get them from a professional. how does the solution go?

It honestly doesn't look bad at all. Braces would probably fix the problem. The fact that your teeth look like they might grind against each other, in the long run, might constitute permanent dental damage. If or when you can afford it, definitely consider the braces.

Braces should be able to fix that.

Also, shave. Your face fur looks terrible

no, shaving it makes my chin look smaller and my philtrum look longer

You are so blinded by vanity you are glueing cheap golden foil on an average piece of art. Your face is in the median average, but your styling is subhuman. Clean shave would be a more dignifying look.
Or go to the doctor and ask about treatment to help grow out some facial hair.

Get a piece of leather or plastic amd make a mouth guard so ut is in front on top and behind the lowersand bote down while you play games.. Can't you do shit for yourself?

just to prove you are retarded

Attached: howbad5.png (1944x1492, 3.77M)

I stand my ground. Your face looks better clean shaved. You get + 1 normie point and +2 friendly points.

I tried to cut up some belt with a broken buckle and sew it into one but putting it in my mouth made me gag
should I just buy a mouthguard?

n

j

Doesn't hurt to get a second or third opinion. If it's a progressive condition, then it might be easier and less invasive to correct now.

k