Gf just left me for this 5’3” young ass good for nothing stupid fucking NIGGER and I don’t know how to process...

Gf just left me for this 5’3” young ass good for nothing stupid fucking NIGGER and I don’t know how to process this emotion.

Attached: 9196A1AD-EE94-4935-93EA-63C8675490B4.gif (381x512, 536K)

Well he clearly is good for something

Attached: E8ED6DDF-0A5F-4F3C-84C9-0636E6CB6CB0.jpg (600x600, 35K)

kek
kill yourself OP

Jow Forums

You only believe this is pol because of your mental conditioning that associates anything with “black” and “gf” in the same sentence that auto fills me on as white.

I am white but that’s not the point.

Boo hoo. Find someone else dipshit

It means your relationship was doomed in any case.

Lmaooo he's 5'3 too, you LOST

She'll try to come back after the infatuation dies down and she realizes who she traded you for.

What will you do when she tells you again that she loves you and want to be with you?

He should fuck her one last time and immediately go no contact

Don't OP. You'll find another girl. I promise you

You dodged a bullet. Realize that you should be celebrating not agonizing

Go to bar get drunk and fight

> 5’3
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OH FUCK

Lol white boy got owned

Or, you know, because he called him a nigger in all caps

I have once seen this 10/10 girl kissing this 5'5 gypsie. He was all filthy. The sight made me realize that giving women rights was biggest mistake western civilization could ever do. They are all retards.

Women do not know what they want. Society tells them what to want and programs them. This is why they want drug dealers and gangster thugs.

You dodged a bullet desu. Fuck the bitch. But you should bust his kneecaps with a bat probably man. Just make sure you have an alibi.

LMAOOOOO god I love this sub

Then they blame good men for the terrible choices they made while still choosing to be with the same men that aren’t good for them. You can’t make this shit up

This is 4channel. We dont use such language here, Sir.

Dodged a bullet, OP.

That's a surefire sign of crazy and it sounds like things ended fast and clean.

Don't be mad. Count your blessings.

Carlos!

>5'3"
Yeah he has a gigantic dick. She's a slut. Don't worry OP that's just the way most women are.