Graduated with a degree in computer science but really fucking hate it

>graduated with a degree in computer science but really fucking hate it
>only wanted it for money and job security for perceived low effort
>doesnt exist as market is saturated
>have forgotten everything i learned

Damn what now? I have no passions

Attached: 1558362638664.gif (265x323, 1.98M)

Im a comp sci major and I fucking hate it as well, but code monkey jobs are easy to find unless your extremely incompetent.

Call me Mr. incompetent esq.

Honestly I am imcompatant as well just lie on your resume and act confident in an interview.

And then they roll out the whiteboard right? Fuck that.
I dont really know any industry languages anyway.

Whats the point in trying to get a job I know will make me absolutely miserable and will have to put effort into learning

>Also compsci major and hate it
I fucking hate assembly and discrete math. Already failed in one of them and am gonna retake it, but I have 1 more year to ride out this shitty scholarship.

It's too late for me to change majors and choose something I actually like.

Not OP but I'm too stupid to do whiteboarding so all the good jobs are closed off to me

I graduated last year and like my dev job alot. Good pay and I usually work from home. Can be mentally exhausting but still beats most other jobs. Just exaggerate your resume and if you're in a location where whiteboarding is big practice it.

Listen man. I am not you. I really cannot work a CS job.

You are from the past. I realizedi hated it but figured Id rather be out than waste time fucking around scrambling to get a different major. I wish i never went to college

How do i work in duh video games if im dumb? Like really dumb? And know nothing and no language

Become a youtuber/streamer

What why

Can i have a job

You don't have to be smart to become an entertaining video game youtuber/streamer. To make games though...

Im not entertaining and so that life isnt for me

Opposite here, graduated in Biotech hated it, continued with it and now I want to do computer science. It's interesting how you say it's saturated though, you could get an entry level job in SoCal pretty easy I think.

Why do people major in CS? I learned to code angular, react, CSS, html5, python and more solo. I ask my CS friends if they know how to code X language keep in mind they are 3rd year and don't know shit or barely. The only shit answer they give me is "we can write the code neat and i want to only do C++." LOL I just tell them good luck on that my friend.

Cs isnt programming

You never need to do assembly programming

Tester

Wish that job was in my area
Even a non video game "entry" level qa job required 4 years of QA experience. What the hell

>whiteboarding
How common is this?

You don't, but that's not what the fucking university wants from you.
>"Hey, we know that you'll be mostly working on high level languages, HOWEVER, learn assembly anyway"
>"Why? For that low chance of optimizing a program or learning how to understand computers"
Fuck you, you fucking cunts.

Why the hell do you wanna work on vidya when they'll grind you to the bone? Testers and QAs are the ones who get fucked the most

No options and dont care for anything