Pol tries to convince me Asian women are the most loyal...

>pol tries to convince me Asian women are the most loyal, traditional and overall the best even-though they are the biggest race mixers and would go after the first white guy they meet abandoning their race

Attached: 1558406680089.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpvJh5TiSgI
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't get me wrong. Asian girls can be really cute, sexy, and fuckable. But they're not white.

>White woman fucks anything that talks to it or moves.

neither are you

Get adpot a white girl before mohamed does.

10/10 would do things for her. Like I would quit weed and grow up for her.

god made asian women to lead you astray from the path to salvation

Attached: 706360b427ad905f91b092732533dd78--the-storm-sirens.jpg (792x1008, 214K)

Based jew

>tfw getting qt 3.14 nip gf and there is nothing you can do about it.
good times ahead

Attached: 1536581354074.gif (500x375, 2M)

Faggot piece of incel cunt spamming your incel threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of feral niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this incel faggotry I don’t give a shit about which holes you'd want to jizz into you're a stupid fucking incel bitch we know that we’ve always known that but you incels come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “hurr durr why don't I get any pussy, women are whores” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Jow Forums and seeing your rampant inceldom manifest itself on a regular basis and see always the same fucking complaints about sex just fucking have sex incel bitch you daft fucking cunt I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about incel shit ever again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these asinine incel shitfuck threads just fucking have sex you daft incel cunt yes we get it you’re an incel posting incel crap fucking eat shit you shitface mong of a cunt fucking cancer shitfuck of a fuck eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if incel threads were deleted off Jow Forums this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized all incels needed to be rounded up and shot dead I’m fucking begging you please stop posting incel shit here stop posting about how you're sexually frustrated and how you can't get any pussy, just take it out of your greasy pants and have sex you disgusting greasy little fuck and stop posting about that girl that told you to fuck off, well guess what she was right, fuck off, choke on your shit and die.

You must get terrible bonuses as the shill centre. How are things in Israel? Apparently Eurovision is being held there this time around, any plans for an 'accidental' HAMAS napalm strike?

This might come off as horribly snobby and really 'white flight' but I am heading off to York for University, and the girls I met on the open day were all sterotypical 'shy nerd' types on my Genetics course, so it should be a good time there for me. I hopefully will meet a nice girl. Only 2% of the town (about three thousand) people are paki's, and most of them are women, and of the men most are 40+. So it should be relatively shit skin free.

Attached: 1557172140937.jpg (599x510, 44K)

based and nippilled

why are all uk muslims weebs

Shush Vasily. Have a snickle.

Attached: 1ayObee.jpg (600x315, 38K)

this is my first thread here in months the fuck you on?

I'm a christian, not a Muslim. I haven't seen any shitskins where I live currently. They trend towards congregating in cities, like the vermin they are. I did see some jews at London train station when I went there for an interview. Do you kikes know how stupid you look with your weird hats and curls? Like some Amish cult rejects.

Weird elf looking girl.

Asians are like easy mode for women. Since Jow Forums regulars are generally insufferable, this is the best they can do.

What the actual fuck are you saying user. What did they do to you over there bonger? Literally everything you are saying is the fucking opposite.

Attached: 9EC9C7C1-738F-4C49-959A-FD0F83EC2EA9.png (500x333, 124K)

I think this lass may be perfect

sure thing achmed

yea slavic girls are one of the most beautiful in the world easy

You wish, nigger.
This girl looks great but she is an attention whore.

Why Hitler didn't kill all of you.

Okay Schlomo.

I live in an extremely white area, with zero Muzzies. I have been to place like Coventry and London and I can say that they have fallen, they have fallen so fucking hard. But York seems fairly muzzie free as of now. I can only hope it avoids the nogging that big cities are getting drenched with.

I'll never get either. Feels sad man.

Attached: eb7.png (638x359, 314K)

She kinda looks like my ex in bottom left and top right pic wtf.
Snickles ogurets taste nice.

like all women

>except the MGTOW niggers on this board

Women are shit but the hatred for white women in particular is tiresome. You can't continue the white race without white women, figure it the fuck out.

True true

Then again they are also generally more modest and later bloomers sexually. Not hard to find women in their mid 20s with

What a qt

I have dated two asian women, both were vapid cunts who became uglier ever day I was with them.

>You can't continue the white race without white women

Attached: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (690x400, 40K)

WHITE POWER! o/

They are the n1 race traitors because women tend to seek better genes to reproduce.

Japanese though don't betray that much.

White women cheat, few white women are race traitors; asians are race traitors, few asians cheat. that's very different.

yeah, she's one of those girls it hurts me to look at she's so fucking cute.

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 30K)

that shit's a meme, but if it ever did become actionable, I propose everyone who's Nat Soc move to the US and we'll start a military out of these fuckers and raise them like Spartans.

Slavs can be achingly beautiful. No fucking wonder men kill over women.

Attached: 356.jpg (1000x1498, 328K)

ITT: girls you would go to war for.

I know she's an ethot but I just can't help it.

Attached: 1558239926167.jpg (960x960, 108K)

Literally. If she told me that she'd marry me if I brought her the heads of ten invaders then I'd be out with a hacksaw and a bowie knife tonight.

who the girl in the pic

>knife
>brit
user, I...

More cute slav.

I do wonder, do women know how to do this shit by instinct? Or do they pick it up from other women?

Attached: 17.jpg (1620x2160, 888K)

Why does she have such a huge gross chin?

Attached: white.png (1000x1000, 805K)

They pick it up from other women. And that dude is ugly.

ANONS PUSHING FOR WMAF ARE SHILLS PAID BY SOROS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE WHITE PEOPLE

WMAF IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Whats with this pic everywhere all of a sudden? That’s my neighbor’s daughter

Asians are degenerate as fuck. They also aren't loyal at all. I spent way too much time in China with an job I had. Marriage for love isn't a thing in China. If a chink from Asia, as opposed to a THOT born in the West, is trying to hop on your White dick it's because she is trying to get something out of the relationship. Either money of a ticket to the West. 100% of the time.

For a part of the world with literally billions of people there are very few hot women that are natural. The vast majority that don't look like a shovel face have had extensive work on the their eyes, nose and jaw. Most women are hideous. Most of them also have thin hair and thin to non existent eyebrows and eyelashes. They wear hair pieces all the time. Specifically their bangs are fake a lot of the time.

They are also all masters at sculpting their faces with makeup, since they have no face. They wear giant contacts to make their eyes look more open. They do their eye makeup in a specific way to get the same appearance. They also use a temporary glue to create the appearance of what I think is called a double eyelid, to give the appearance of a more European eye. They use sculpting techniques to minimize the width of the nose while also making it appear that a bridge exists.

Their faces are created through plastic surgery and makeup smoke and mirrors.

Yah yah, memes and all. Ironically Jow Forums memes got me to get off my ass and actually buy a gun in the UK. 4chin memes also tricked me into buying a moist nugget, and it's shit. Cycling the bolt is like wanking off a cement truck.

Attached: 4.jpg (1440x2160, 724K)

he was a mutt
he is the product of yellow fever

>ITT: girls you would go to war for.
>I know she's an ethot but I just can't help it.
>Literally. If she told me that she'd marry me if I brought her the heads of ten invaders then I'd be out with a hacksaw and a bowie knife tonight.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (644x800, 71K)

I'm ok with Asians in our countries but ONLY in small numbers. All blacks/muslims have to go though, no questions asked.

>Wanting to murder foreigners to show off to women is a basedish.

Gaynon I...

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1498, 290K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

All the other school shooters are products of whites. Doesn't mean anything.

They are the product of a broken society that does not anchor them to any real culture related to what they are.

fucking finns

BASED

Fuck the Chinese, they are not your friend. The Japs are ok in my book as long as they fulfill their old role when we fulfill ours.

Attached: 4j4Sjf3.png (620x527, 423K)

he mad

I laughed, but you are a demoralising shill who needs to chill out and make Israel a one-state area with secularism and no expulsion of Muslims and Christians.

tfw no sami gf

Attached: 82bcfa1801c035790aaca4aa41d7cd73.jpg (350x525, 39K)

I'm personally only okay with the Chinese cause the enemy of your enemy is your friend
They literally have Muslim reeducation camps and are mega racist

did god also make lilith ?

Elf girls are the best

Attached: 1558241772541.jpg (768x895, 87K)

Yes but that doesnt mean all white people are school shooters. Just like not all hapas.

Stop posting cute girls. I don't need these feels

Attached: 1526241628210.jpg (1200x817, 110K)

>If a chink from Asia, as opposed to a THOT born in the West, is trying to hop on your White dick it's because she is trying to get something out of the relationship. Either money of a ticket to the West. 100% of the time.

Not really true brah, I've dated lots of Chinese students here. Many of them are rich as hell and they just want a boyfriend and a good pounding.

The Chinese are hostile to whites and see themselves as the natural rulers of the Kingdom of Heaven (Earth). Give this a listen when you have a chance.
youtube.com/watch?v=bpvJh5TiSgI

All females are entirely devoid of loyalty and honor. The asians just hide it until they gain power over you while the white roasties no longer bother concealing their true nature.
>But muh race mixing!
So if a white throws your thot against the wall and pounds that pussy you're somehow less cucked?

Says the guy with a fag-flag.

Calm down dude it's just a fantasy. I like to imagine coming home to her and our seven happy little children at the end of a hard working day. Sitting down to a lovely home cooked meal, reading by the fire and making sweet, tender, passionate love and falling asleep in each others arms.

Don't judge me okay!

Attached: 1554201909156.jpg (605x699, 82K)

Attached: 1679329408425.jpg (852x852, 751K)

hmm what kind of demographic would go to such lengths to justify settling for less than the ideal

Attached: 1554776340120.jpg (612x612, 86K)

That blonde is chemical, not real

Attached: kek.jpg (550x467, 57K)

I don't get why Jow Forums hates Jews. It's clearly just the Germans and (((NYC))) that needs a shoah, maybe California

It's a trap

Spartans were pussy worshipping faggots who were supported by a 75% slave population that turned on them. Not the best plan.
Yes for raising the superior men as soldiers though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

is she actually blonde?

You aren't white

such a fairy tail assumption of a women. Oi women are not objects you incels.

>Marriage for love isn't a thing in China. If a chink from Asia, as opposed to a THOT born in the West, is trying to hop on your White dick it's because she is trying to get something out of the relationship.
Please explain how that is different from any other race of thot. You can't.
Marriage for love was always a fucking meme.

Men did it in the past for:
Delegation of household tasks when those were also a full time job.
More pairs of hands made most jobs easier = have more kids.
Gain influence with other family = foist daughter on them.
Gain influence with organization = have a son work for or serve them.
Need heir for family business or wealth or noble lineage = have multiple sons and pick the best suited one.
High childhood mortality = have lots of extra kids so enough would get through.
Most problems were solved by using family as leverage in some manner so you'd have a large one and supporting them was as easy as planting another row of crops and getting another cow and pig so why not?
Literally none of those pragmatic concerns exist anymore though and instead you get an inversion of natural order where the female thinks she is the prize and she's the one that should get five years salary on acceptance even though people of the past were wise enough they realized you give the man the fucking dowry because he's taking the burden off her father's hands.

>gay flag
>OP
Pottery

Attached: 1544250026940.png (1000x1000, 392K)

This is some next level retarded. God said to marry a Christian, not an unbelieving LARPagan blonde roastie.

Attached: 1518218026928.jpg (1936x1936, 545K)

Lilith is fake shit from Talmudists

Attached: 77fbff5473496eed1ba768e6eef843d5543d4049cf7bc2dc783a4a327c8398ec.jpg (3264x2448, 782K)

Wrong.

The enemy of your enemy is a tool.

I dont get how mongrels like AOC are considered attractive

Attached: 1533242783435.png (514x496, 229K)

Attached: 1556644212365.gif (500x281, 2M)

You wish, kike.

>pol tries to convince me
Jow Forums tries to convince you to racemix?
Really?

Attached: Where.jpg (700x509, 43K)

your mom sucked my dick

The rabbi has spoken

Israel is on our side

White women marry out of their species less than any other race.
This is a simple fact, and it's been presented here many times.

In fact, all the "support" race-mixers get from from other women are really back-handed "compliments," and behind their back they're being disrespected and laughed at.

when will you incels learn? All bitches are the same!

>still not realizing men have and will always be looked at as bread winning objects that can be replaced easily.

Happened to your fathers and it will happen to your sons

Attached: DF931677-9AB3-4E1F-A6BC-3DF0ACCC08B5.jpg (539x717, 105K)

She's Russian

Attached: 19342346547643.jpg (1080x1080, 1.46M)

>Implying
You can't even have a gun in cuckland
Your legally can't stop Muslims from raping your daughters without getting arrested
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1557447543184.jpg (500x437, 42K)