Why is it so hard to get pussy in college

It's my last year here. I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be immoral. The only options available to me involve shitting where I eat, and I don't want that either.
If I join a new club, people think less of me when they hear I'm a senior. It's not status because I look, sound, and act nothing like one. I have arrested development.
Nobody wants to fuck me. I am hot as fuck and confident and have a big dick but nobody will fuck me. I came to college with one goal in mind, and that was to lose my fucking virginity. Lo and behold, nothing's changed except Jow Forums radicalized me and I have AGP now. Might as well take some HRT to seal the deal.
What do I fucking do bros? All you guys said was to join some clubs or go to bars, but that didn't work. The only girl I had a chance with on Tinder straight up told me to go get a therapist like I'm tired of being sexless I need pussy I need to cum in a woman before it's too late why why why why wh

Attached: 1559122442281.jpg (639x620, 280K)

>It's my last year here. I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be immoral
and here is the answer to your difficulties

stop being retarded and fuck the freshman, they all crave for veterans' cocks anyways.

IT IS IMMORAL
I DO NOT WANT TO HURT THEM

> I DO NOT WANT TO HURT THEM
then someone else will

They're in college how the fuck is it immortal? It isn't highschool where there's a real mental and physical difference between freshman and seniors

I don't want to do X thing which will cause the emotions I'm looking and won't hurt anybody because it's immoral is nothing more than hidden-speak for "I'm a pussy".
FACT: you're just scared you'll get rejected by a freshman and feel humiliated., that's all.

>21 year old fucking an 18 year old
No one will judge you nor give a shit. I knew girls from my freshmen dorm who fucked men in their mid-late 20s, and I only felt like they were slightly judged but no one really gave a shit.

you're an idiot
it is not immoral unless you lie to them or manipulate them

be honest and its totally fine.
you're just being a little bitch and making excuses.

You have noone to blame but yourself.

stop being a toy for womens if it's not what you really desire.

Attached: half.jpg (600x327, 31K)

Stop being desperate.

>confident
No. You're not.

>I am hot as fuck and confident and have a big dick

ur not lol
so many people say this and think woman aare intimidated by them or whatever excuse they make up. if ur really attractive then girls WILL talk to u and WILL throw themselves at u.

>It's my last year here. I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be immoral.
Fuck off normie faggot. This is what angry roasties say out of envy.

Attached: 1563974141888.jpg (507x525, 63K)

>immoral
if shes over 18 and you get consent then its legal then go for it

Girls make eye contact and smile, but they never approach me

Newsflash, buddy: girls don't know how to initiate. If you think they're giving you signs, go up and talk to them.

>f you think they're giving you signs, go up and talk to them.
what does this mean tho user? I'm literally having the same problem as OP.. he has my story word for word.. what is the best venue to go and flirt with women? I have no problem to talk to girls but it seems awkward just to go up to someone before or after lecture...

If they're giving you signs then they're inviting you to go up and talk to them, it's not awkward at all.
Just greet them like you would any other person.

i want to be the type of Chad who goes straight in w/o any signs or anything... women may claim it obnoxious but I see it work with all my other bros.

>Going straight without signs
If you're both handsome and charismatic you might pull that off, but keep in mind some people are just not interested and that doing this may annoy them.

>It's my last year here. I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be [doing it the way all Chads have after they've waited for their turn to do it, but I am too stupid, feminized and pathetic to realize this, which is why my virginity is a problem in the first place. I am deluded into thinking I am confident, but if I were, I wouldn't wait for girls to approah me, I would do it myself (like Thanos) and make all the moves. I project my insecurity of getting hurt onto girls as an excuse for my inaction, and have a victim mentality so severe that I can never commit to a goal because I quit as soon as hardship shows up. And I also don't understand that with women it's a numbers game and I will get rejected. Basically, I am a bitch to the point of thinking of getting HRT, out of a deep rooted need to submit, be feminized, get taken care of and worship a real man, as well as getting fucked in the pussy, slapped, choked, told to shut up and made to swallow cum like the moaning slut I am].

You had a typo suggartits, lucky you I fixed it for you ;)

Sadly I'm not handsome nor charismatic and I've probably attempted to approach women 1000 times in my life and failed each and every time. Clearly my genes were not meant to be passed to the next gen.

its a bad heuristic but probably reason you haven't got laid is that's all you want to do and you're obsessed with it. overthinking and probably some self sabotage: you dont want to shit where you eat and you dont want to fuck freshmen but you went to uni with one goal, to get laid?

if you are single minded about something don't attach conditions to it, it prevents you from achieving a goal and it makes you feel worse for not achieving it.

getting laid and losing your virginity isn't a big deal and if you finish uni, with or without losing your virginity, you will look back on it with regrets about being so single minded imo

Good on you not fucking a freshmen, they are basically high schoolers. But honestly just fuck someone that is into you even if you are not super wild about them. The fear when you haven't fucked is intense. I lost my v card at 14 in high school with my GF. After you have gotten through with it turns into not even close to a big deal.

>It's my last year here.
>The only options available to me involve shitting where I eat,
>implying that you should care if you're leaving immediately and your only goal is sex

>Jow Forums radicalized me and I have AGP now
what the fuck

You’re ridiculous; I’m 27 and would deep dick an 18 year old college girl.

Grammar Nazi detected.

>I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be immoral.
fuck the freshman they are perfectly legal

Fuck them and cut open their stomach

>I don't want to fuck a freshman, that'd be immoral

How is it immoral? Are all Americans this retarded?

>Good on you not fucking a freshmen, they are basically high schoolers.

Is this bait? You know they're adults not literal children right

Having sexual outside of marriage is immoral ya dingus according to God who made the standard of right and wrong. Btfo heathens.

you're not hurting shit, nigga

To answer your question. I'm an American and yes we are that retarted

Based

>Lo and behold, nothing's changed except Jow Forums radicalized me and I have AGP now. Might as well take some HRT to seal the deal.
Incels are secretly trannies, I knew it.

>veteran
Isn't that the opposite of OP though?
He has all the hangups and insecurity/inexperience of a teenager but with the ravages of age.

kek

wut?