HAPPENING NOW - May to announce 2nd BREXIT referendum

youtube.com/watch?v=4LGiAb8IIds

Attached: brexit.jpg (624x351, 20K)

Not officially announced yet. Fuck Theresa May

Guardian stream > Blocks comments...
I wonder why?

:^)

Attached: brexit_2018.png (824x549, 934K)

God the uk is a joke. If that happened here it would be 1776 all over.

You have my pity britbongs

2nd Referendum would still have to be approved by MPs but it will.
Shes on stage now!

Attached: dont-forget-youre-here-forever.png (500x593, 85K)

>Hey, let's vote until we get it right!

What a joke. But it's the same with rapists and victims. If you, as a victim, lived long enough with your rapist, you start adoring and loving them until the point that you cannot live alone with your rapist anymore. That's what the UK, no, that's basically what every EU country has become.

Brit island monkey hate thread? yes? no?

Attached: badteeth.jpg (500x345, 63K)

>Cuckold (((Boomermann))) is in this thread
Hahaha

>wow_its_fucking_nothing.jpg

Nice literal chain around her neck

She is fucking crazy. That will set the country on fire.

Haha vote for a new referendum confirmed

No it wouldn’t. Stop larping.
Your country is just as much a joke as any European one and still no militias have marched on Washington.

You anger couldn't be more aimed at the wrong person

12 hours for christ second coming nothing else matters niggers stop watching electric-kike you stupid trash burgers 10iq

Just fucking leave. What is her problem.

I...think I'll just stay here fighting nogs.

Cope

>Keep voting until you get the result you want

Attached: 2_212014_mao-zedong8201.jpg (3000x1984, 1.06M)

xD

Lmao @ all these backwards-ass county bumpkins who think that "just leave" is even on the table

dumb, so dumb

Funnily enough that's an American

I am legit ready to pour petrol on this cunt and set her on fire

Attached: 1200px-Brexit_Party.svg.png (1200x1200, 60K)

what is wrong with a hard border in ireland?

>Get told by your country's citizens to leave the EU
>Fuck around for several years, rushing to import and naturalize as many rapists murderers thieves living bombs and general shitskins as you can
>Well guise we totally need to redo that referendum now :^)

How you faggots haven't torched Parliament and crucified May is beyond me. They literally fucked about until they thought they had enough shitskin support to reverse Brexit.

I voted to leave last time but I'm aware I didn't really know what I voted for. I'll be voting to remain if there's a 2nd referendum. We should change the EU from within

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Sven, I am not a clever man, why is this brexit horse shit taking so long for these anglo uggos?

> Leave EU
# Does not compute
BEBEBEBEBEBEBEEP

Shes not human

They want to do this democratically, so remember to vote properly this time goys.

Attached: 1549532742496.jpg (590x775, 121K)

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" hahahah None of us will leave. We're in forever......

2019 is the year we destroy Brexiteers, with a 2nd referendum and thousands of milkshakes.

Attached: milkshake-2.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

Based May, helping us to shoulder keeping the EU afloat.

Attached: EUmoney.png (778x489, 69K)

KILL YOUR LEADERS.

Nothing is ever going to happen. There is no political solution.

Looking at the popularity of the Brexit Party why would they choose to do this? It can only be because they have it rigged.
There is no way they'd call a 2nd referendum unless they were sure they'd win

We're going to keep voting until we get the right result. Bongland

And of course they'll have another vote, and of course Remain will win by 0.1% or some shit and that will be enough for the UK to be declared an EU country for all time despite all the bitching the Remainers did when they lost the first one, and of course you spineless fucks won't do anything because you're more concerned with not rocking the boat and appearing civil than with stopping your country from being ruined.

>it would be 1776 all over.
haha, sure. there would be some occupy wall street tier protests and people would act tough on the internet but nothing would actually happen.

Attached: 14937480.jpg (320x480, 24K)

anglos get fucked
you can check out but you can never leave

Attached: 21322.png (1242x1094, 1.17M)

Yeah. I just want them fuck off at this point.

I voted Out and will vote Out again. Even though I don't really care about the EU and we're probably better off in.

2016 was the best year in politics. The 'wrong side of history' assumptive politics got a sharp harsh awakening and the populace earned some respect from the politician cunts.

We should stay in the EU. Brexit was a mistake. It would have only worked if other EU countries followed suit but they are a bunch of cucks. Also we have received little to no support from America and we've effectively been left out in the cold as a parish state because we are the only nation which made any kind of stand against rampant globalism.

We are not strong enough to survive on our own in a globalised world economy so we need to yield to Brussels and accept defeat.

pariah*

your "stand" was an act of treason. Globalism is about Europeans standing against non-Europeans. The enemies of Europe want Europeans divided and weak. You should stay in EU but also punished for acting like little uppity faggots

Of course other EU countries didn't follow suit - you fucks didn't even follow through on your own vote.

>Our milkshakes will block out the sun

Hahahahahahahahaha
>inhales
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Safe to say it's happening in the UK too.
That's why the Brexit Party is polling higher than tories and (lack of) Labour combined within 6 weeks of existing.

!
Never sign off on your sovereignty again, dumbasses! THIS is the very reason we don't EVER sign on to "international regulations or oversites"! Pic related.

Attached: 15470705573.jpg (1024x686, 87K)

Brexit doesn't mean Brexit, I guess.

Attached: cleese.gif (300x100, 96K)

>it would only have worked if other EU countries followed suit
It only ever worked on the premise of negotiating independent trade deals with all the other nations of the world, without having to keep the EU's trade bloc and its retarded rules in mind.
>also we received little to no support from America
Because you can't receive any support other than moral support before you're actually out there to make deals with independently.
And remember, Obama was the president at the time of the Brexit vote, and he told you to Remain whereas Trump stayed out of it, preferring to let you do your thing.
>we've effectively been left out in the cold as a pariah state because we're the only nation which made any kind of stand against rampant globalism
Friendly reminder that Pim Fortuyn was assassinated for being a prominent Islam critic, anti-globalist politician and that Thierry Baudet (polling largest party today) is much more redpilled than he was.
>we are not strong enough to survive on our own in a globalised world economy
Your GDP disagrees with this statement.
So do the rising £, the small businesses, the public, the very people living in your country, the illegals and immigrants who want to benefit from that economic prowess, and many more.

Truth is that Brexit would've been fine if Brits were anything like the Congolese.
An independent Congolese Britain would never develop an economy strong enough to overrule the very kiked Communist China.
But Anglo-Celt-Pict-Saxon Britain? All you need is to be unchained from the EU leash.

fucking spineless cuck