Offline Phone Games?

Does anyone know of any fun, free, offline phone games? I'm on the subway a lot, and most of my phone games require a connection that I don't have.

Attached: IMG_2945.jpg (700x467, 42K)

I'd definitely prefer if they were free, but if it's a good game it's probably worth the money.

Try provenance emulator for IOS if your into 1st gen-5th gen consoles. Or Retroarch for Android.

Blockheads, chess, and galimulator

>blockheads

Attached: IMG_2535.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

Chicken invaders

I just obsessively play sudoku.

Yet Another Pixel Dungeon
Age of Conquest IV

Bump

minecraft but that'll be in bedrock addition so idk

I read if im on my phone, there's this app called serial reader that gives you alshort sections of a book of your choice every day. It's free, but there's an option to buy the premium option. I went from reading ~1 book every year to at least a book every single month.

Triple town.
Stardew valley (paid)
Game Dev tycoon

How is the mobile version of Stardew Valley? I've never played the regular version.

Read books instead

I read books to fall asleep. If I fall asleep on the train I'm toast.

Antiyoy
Simple yet pretty good

Degrees of Lewdity

Kemco has a shit ton of JRPGs mostly in retro 16 bit style and they can be plaid offline and totally for free.

Duet

Duet?

Yes, amazing game

I'll look into it, but if I can't find it I'm gonna need details. It's an awfully simple name.

Yup, nope. Gonna need more information. Sorry I couldn't find it.

Bump

download some reader pages

cardinal quest 2

It's worth it. I have a hard time playing it simply because I invested too much time into the PC/Xbox versions, and I don't play phone games for long periods of time. But for someone that wants something to play on a daily basis it'd be great.

How does it control?