Is there anything more stupid than an American who joins the army thinking he's fighting for freedom & democracy?

Is there anything more stupid than an American who joins the army thinking he's fighting for freedom & democracy?

What do you guys think of US foreign intervention?

Attached: ZOG Wars II.jpg (1500x1552, 997K)

the absolute state of the fucker on the right, kek.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 17K)

I want one of those "My girlfriends husband fights for your freedom" car decals

Attached: main-qimg-b22185b5f56500fa08f9e8b3a426e005-c.jpg (575x241, 20K)

At least he fought the fuggen terrerists,right? :DDDDDDDDDDD
God bless Israel

Attached: 1557748822672.jpg (557x761, 61K)

That's what's gonna happen when you fight for Israel's interest, war-mongering bankers & US politicians & oil.

Attached: ZOG Wars.jpg (700x911, 211K)

Not supporting US foreign operations is antisemitic. Remember the 6 gorillion

Yeah, fight for Israel's war while your girlfriend parties & fuck with a bunch of black guys.

Yeah, risk your life fighting terrorists who are half way around the world from your country with the risk of losing your arms & legs for (((honor))) & (((medals)))

Get ready to die for Israel's war with Iran soon, goyim livestock

Attached: We Defeated the Wrong Army.jpg (1440x2752, 2.17M)

Attached: 44380c66ac00bd1969a75124a1a2e3d84fe84f28_1100.jpg (1100x725, 108K)

check out my thread guys, its awesome

Attached: 1552335990738.jpg (370x960, 80K)

>an American who joins the army thinking he's fighting for freedom & democracy
That's about 90% of 'em

>What do you guys think of US foreign intervention?
Its alright.

The last real pro America war was when their shit of white house burned down.
They are slaves and don't even realised it.

Attached: IMG_20190425_131053.jpg (1468x3420, 1006K)

No. An American who joins the army simply because he wants to kill brown people, however, is based.

Regardless of the goy fighting for Israel, his life seems pretty shitty now and there is really no point in kicking a guy while he is down.

Attached: 35f2a0164989d1bddf898fc5f1f1be341f8570c605858f4daad8e431fe94f598.jpg (2400x3600, 1.6M)

>people
fuck off libshit

Smashing it on the harmonica.

I have tons of family and friends who served in the military. People who actually got off their ass to serve this country while you sit in your mom’s basement playing with your butthole.

Don’t conflate a solider’s dedication to duty with the corrupt practices of politicians who lead us into pointless wars.

I don’t give a fuck what military a man fights for, he is automatically better than his civilian counterparts.
War turns boys into men.

America fuck yeah.
Killing 3 world babys for Pol
Fuck yeah!
Creating migrant crisis that fuck Europe cause we want cheap oil
Fuck yeah!
Cant wait to see Chinese flag gaving in DC once they destroy you

>serve his country
>pointless wars
Choose one mutt

For oil*

everytime I see that pic I feel horrible for the girl

Then again maybe she didnt truly love him. As someone whos married you tend to love your partner a lot more spiritually than simply arsthetically or physically.

My wife ballooned a bit after third pregnancy but I still love her and am attracted to her. Then again thats not disfigurement.

I dunno how deep your love has to be to sleep with Nemesis

Americans are dumb, gullible & blind. All wars that America has entered after WW II are all aggressive wars, not defensive.

Because sacrificing American lives for Israel's interests is alright, right?

Killing brown people outside the US while brown people fuck your girlfriend/wife while you're deployed abroad, yeah, nice plan genius.

The dude in the pic committed suicide because of divorce, but months later the US government covered the story up by stating that he fell on accident.

I don't give a shit about your dumb family & friends who risk having their arms & legs blown up by terrorists in foreign countries, it's their choice to become guinea pigs for Jewish wars in the Middle East. Plus, I prefer living a full & enjoyable life with friends & relatives than dying on an abandoned building in Pakistan like a loser.

What makes a soldier better than civilians? LMAO, just because you're stupid enough to risk your life doing dangerous & stupid things doesn't make you better than anyone else

You know too much, goyim

Attached: Expanding Brain.jpg (680x1156, 283K)

She didn't love him, she divorced him months later when he came back from service looking deformed because of a bomb, these scenarios are common in the US Army

He's serving his country fight pointless wars

It sucks and is useless. I am not opposed to war but I am opposed to sending young men into a meat grinder for questionable geopolitical gains.

We should leave Iran, Venezuela, Syria and Cuba the fuck alone. The president has disappointed me gravely with his sabre rattling, though H dog would have probably been much worse.

Attached: 2qf1c4.png (500x237, 32K)

lost

Hillary was a well-known war-monger who was in favor of intervention in Libya, Yemen & Syria.

This time, the incoming conflicts Trump will be faced with are intervention in Iran(since Iran is a threat to Israel) & Venezuela(Venezuela has large oil deposits), I just hope Trump is not dumb enough to sanction another intervention at the expense of American lives. But then again, Trump has always failed to stand on his words & is easily manipulated by people around him

Is there anything more stupid than a Filipino OP who thinks he has any right to criticize Americans from his Chinese cucked shit hole banana republic?

>your my son son
*you’re

>daily US military hate thread #10000000000

your circumcized goy, Carlos Esteban

Attached: 1557301978377.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Niggers are dumber so his son should feel smart when he voluntarily race mixes to fight for the ZOG.

Joining the military, and learning discipline is one of the best things a young man can do. I'm so thankful for the time I served, and experiences I had.

Attached: 1555975099586.gif (400x554, 893K)

Attached: DEMOCRACY FUCK YEAH.jpg (700x584, 56K)

Wow, Dueterte shitposts on pol LOL

Attached: duterte_commie.jpg (815x654, 100K)

The best US hate thread

Attached: look like.png (1845x946, 984K)

I was in, and I tell everybody who asks me 'look if you're gonna go in you're going to be a mercenary. You're supporting a war machine that exists to keep rich people rich, but they're gonna pay you pretty well and give you free college and cool shit when you're done. If that's what you want to do go for it' because it's true. Neither I nor any US soldier in the last 150+ years has fought for our protection.

I can understand why someone would want to join the army, you get money with no expenses and it's basically the only way too get military training and access to weapons in a no guns country. Most of the IRA did national service so they knew how to actually shoot a gun .

America you have easily obtainable private firearms so there's no real reason to join in the regard.

Attached: 1556988177764.jpg (842x729, 170K)

the general consensus is that the fight for freedom is over and the main draw of the military now is for veteran's benefits. the only americans who carry on about freedom fighting are retard boomers who don't want to admit that every conflict they've started has been a huge waste of human life and money.

>Flag
>stopped reading right there

Join for the gibs mate, besides real Americans fight for freedom and our greatest ally Israel

based russia bro

you can say about any country especially third world being in the military means income that why people join.

Mutts deserve fates worst than death.

Attached: 1557353471723.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

Attached: jew sling(1).jpg (750x1146, 433K)

then join the military you will get discipline

>Is there anything more stupid than an American who joins the army thinking he's fighting for freedom & democracy?

It's an emanation of Imperialism. Is there anything more stupid than a Russian fighting in France?? A Briton fighting in India? A German fighting in Ukraine? A Frenchie fighting in Russia? Duuh?

you serving because serving the military is not just an American thing you Special Retard Npc

Anybody here thinks serving the military is something that's Americans do?

Then be a better solider than them. Join the Military

>Is there anything more stupid than an American who joins the army thinking he's fighting for freedom & democracy?
Not many things.

"It's all about the Benjamins baby."
- Ilhan Omar

Join Army

Murdoch Murdoch

SLING THAT SHIT BOI

Your pointless for not serving your country if your women more power to you, serve your country

Still bitching about American Military what about Eu military or Everywhere else.

oh look losers
>you lost the war why did you come here to chat about the military your still just as Na-zi

Youre a cuck to terrorists

say when another country bombs your home and you got drafted

Most of the terrorists come from Saudi Arabia, which has been an ally of the US for quite some time now.

Anyone here served or even had parents that served or Patriotic or anything ....anything

Give me because you seem to making like the Americans are the only military

chinks are losing the trade war
tiananmen square massacre
winnie the pooh

The opportunity is phenomenal. To earn so much and get so much training at such a young age AND all the respect and benefits. If i was American I wouldn't hesitate.

That said I joined the Army here and the pay for a kid that age is a great too.

An American that leaves the Army thinking he has fought for freedom & democracy.

I deployed 4 times as a scout from ages 18 to 28. Got out as a SSG and I only went to fight for fun my first time. The other three times were so my son had healthcare. Shit sucked but my son is everything to me. Needless to say he won’t be joining. I transferred my college benefits so he can go to school instead.

If this happens, it will happen because Western governments supported Saudi Arabia.

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

Join your Local Navy

Pretty good

Attached: 8A52D911-F6E3-4E52-B9CB-9B9CC4EB0C1E.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

Kuya user - Firstly thats a Marine not a soldier (I thought you'd have know that since your sisters probably have banged dozens of Jarheads) Secondly, until you shutdown Abu Sayyaf I don't want to hear from you. So run along Puta Ina and kill a mudslime for Dutertae

Well what about your army its literally the same

Speak English you tard.

Tell me again how the Vietcong beat up America's ass during the Vietnam war

Sorry Rabbi Bernstein, I dont wanna fight for Israeli wars in the Middle East

I've met hundreds of absolutely retarded Americans who thought that invading Middle Eastern podunks throughout the 90s and 2000s was the spread of American freedom and democracy and these are usually people who can at least articulate a full sentence and are quite literate. I dunno what they put in the water over there for people to act so fucking stupid. The anti-war hippies suddenly became pro-war because of Trump.

A lot of American farmers are starving to death because of the trade war.

and your not

Empires tend to offer a huge payment to those who collaborate with them. No shit.

how serve your country

I was indoctrinated by the Hitler channel during my formative years.

No shitt there I was standing in the motor pool in taji Iraq when one of my platoon mates said we're just here because of Israel. I blushed and refuted it said no man it's not like that. It took me about 10 years to realize that he was completely right.

Attached: KJ9aL.jpg (970x937, 260K)

You still live under an empire My Queen

I wonder what value is lower, the leftovers of white genes in you or your IQ..

Similar, but not entirely the same. For example, we didn't participate in the 2003 Invasion of Iraq.

Anyways, let's not make this a game of whataboutism.

dont make us invade you

Our soldiers are fighting guerrillas(both islamists & communists), and are still fighting(and winning). Americans got ass kicked by vietcong guerrillas and quitted, America also tried to subdue Afghanistan & Iraq but also quitted, so stop comparing your aggressive wars with our defensive one, Trump-brained Americuck

Worst part is you can see in her eyes that she’s only doing it out of social pressure.
>This isn’t the man I engaged
>This isn’t what I want.
>How long do I have to play along?
>How can I get out of this?

you think white because i know your white German
Loser of wars, and always will be

Hey everyone this is a pussy

but at least we are not still fighting guerrillas(both islamists & communists)

I wish they’d just be honest about it

>I don't give a shit about your dumb family & friends who risk having their arms & legs blown up by terrorists in foreign countries, it's their choice to become guinea pigs for Jewish wars in the Middle East.

Why do you still call them terrorists if they're just defending their country?

Attached: NEW-4pcs-set-the-Frog-Pepe-Sad-Think-Drink-Funny-Cute-Metal-Enamel-brooches-Button-sweater.jpg_q50.j (800x800, 32K)

Wow. Your posts are almost all whataboutism.

FACT: Whataboutism was even present in Ancient Roman politics. When Julius Caesar was corrupting the Roman Republic and ruining Roman democracy, the supporters of Caesar just diverted attention to the flaws of other Roman politicians. "What about the bad things Pompey did?"

You're essentially saying that any atrocity is okay if another country is doing it also.

The Queen has been reduced to a mere figurehead though.

The Philippines

Attached: a35.jpg (403x314, 66K)

Oh Did she now!!

They call them GIs because they fight for Greater Israel.

This post is inspiring. I really mean that.

I think that any former soldier who has woken up deserves full forgiveness. After all, they have seen the bullshit first-hand. Their experiences are valuable.