Germany: the nationalists are the enemy of Europe

>May 21, 2019
"Populists" are the enemy of Europe and seek to destroy the continent’s globalist “values”, Angela Merkel has warned ahead of European Parliament elections this week.
Speaking in Zagreb at the weekend, the German Chancellor urged Croatians and other voters in Europe to shun pro-sovereignty, anti-mass migration political forces at the ballot boxes this week.

Patriotism and support for a federal European superstate in which national sovereignty has been transferred to Brussels are “not opposites”, said the chancellor, insisting: “Our values mean we can be proud of our own country and at the same time work to build Europe.

“There are populist currents that in many areas disdain these values, that want to destroy our European values,” said Merkel, pointing to fundamental human rights and the protection of minorities as examples of these.

“Nationalism is the enemy of the European project, and we have to make that clear in the last days before the election,” she added, stressing that Europe is a “project of peace”, a “project of freedom” and “the project of prosperity”.

The veteran German leader appeared at the rally alongside her fellow Christian Democratic Union (CDU) politician, Manfred Weber, the lead candidate of the EU Parliament’s neoliberal, so-called centre-right grouping.

On Saturday, Weber echoed Merkel’s message as he ruled out any cooperation with populists following this week’s vote, telling Croatian media: “Right-wing populists and extremists are those who want to destroy Europe, who are not believing any more in partnership on this continent and we will fight against them.”….
>May 21, 2019

Attached: angela-merkel.png (700x405, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwzonline.de/politik/berlin-mailand-zagreb-europawahl-gegenwehr-gegen-neue-aera-der-rechten_a_50,4,3306239285.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nwzonline.de/politik/berlin-mailand-zagreb-europawahl-gegenwehr-gegen-neue-aera-der-rechten_a_50,4,3306239285.html

Attached: dpa_5F9D6600382EA7DF--WU-600x280.jpg (600x281, 52K)

great newspeak by Merkel turning everything upside down. that bitch and her EU-comrades have completely destroyed Germany and Europe forever. She is a real satanic über bitch

the fatass is right

In other words...
>Europe is against the european nations

>Merkel
imagine the smell of armpits when she raises her arm

Attached: AM.jpg (684x342, 60K)

Hitler... we need you now more than ever.

What a gay dystopia

>healthy tissue is the enemy of cancer
devour more infant foreskins you inhuman piece of shit
fuck you and the parasitic cock you suck

Attached: 0876a81c.png (2404x1524, 104K)

>shun pro-sovereignity anti-mass migration political forces
>Nooooo goyim, do as I say! Give your rights and freedoms to me and fuck more niggers! Bad goyim, dont be smart! Bring in more wild animals and bend over like the good slaves you are!
They're not even hiding it at this point
Is the redpill supposed to be this bitter?

nope,it's worse than that

Attached: ((())))194.jpg (185x272, 10K)

>Europe is a “project of peace”, a “project of freedom” and “the project of prosperity”.
Imagine actually being able to say this with a straight face when speaking in public like she does

>the nationalists are the enemy of Europe

Pan-european nationalist here: I disagree.

mother venus please fishing eyesocket photo cucumber
näkinkenkä
eraser penknife letterhead emätin footcream kovuus

Attached: 2c2121ce.jpg (1080x1794, 133K)

If you put the interests of your nation above the interests of the EU beurocracy, you are angela's enemy.

>the nationalists are the enemy of the EU
fify old hag

>our European values
Here it is.
Those demobs are very dangerous and should all be killed.
VOTE die rechte to free the nazi grandma

Attached: 2019-04-09-EU-Gutachten3-01-1160x1218.jpg (1160x1218, 224K)

Isnt that new girl AKK, the one rulling now CDU, seh seems a bit more based

Attached: 1557047556833.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Merkel purged all enemies in the CDU over the years and there are only yes sayers left.
This new whore will be absolutely the same.

Why dont croats just pop this stasi whore in the head and dump her body in a road ditch somewhere?

Attached: 000.jpg (480x360, 14K)

before Maastricht treaty
>"I love my nation I'm proud of my country"
after the Maastricht treaty
>"Populists" are the enemy of Europe and seek to destroy the continent’s globalist “values”

Nobody believes you anymore, globohomo EUSSR